Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi- Jaina Solo, Boba Fett, & Abeloth Character Analysis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
-|||----FATE OF THE JEDI: JAINA SOLO NOTES----|||-

"Jaina lept over an incoming leg slash, then dropped her attacker with a quick snap-kick to the temple. She blocked a strike at her neck, and, still in air, turned her jump into a cartwheel. She shifted to a one-handed grip and swung her free arm in an arc, using the Force to sweep two more Sith off their feet."
-Page 115 of FOTJ: Apocalypse

"Perhaps they feared Luke Skywalker just that much.
And that was a mistake.
Luke Skywalker was not the Sword of the Jedi. Jaina was, and now the Sith had trapped themselves inside a locked temple with her."
-Page 116 of FOTJ: Apocalypse

"...from killing two Sith in three seconds..."
-Page 166 of FOTJ: Apocalypse

"On most days, that would have been an easy job for two Jedi Masters and Jaina Solo, who, as Sword of the Jedi, had proven time and again that she was the combat equal of anyone in the Order."
-Page 325 of FOTJ: Apocalypse

-|||----FATE OF THE JEDI: BOBA FETT NOTES----|||-

"First, who cares? Unless Boba Fett is coming himself, we can handle a company of Mandos without getting our robes dirty."
-The Sword of the Jedi on a possible Jedi Temple Invasion

"And now we have Boba Fett sniffing around the place? He's not someone you want to mess with alone."
-Darth Caedus's former apprentice, Tahiri Veila, on Boba Fett.

"Me and Fett killed an Abeloth avatar on Hagamoor 3..."
-Tahiri Velia on her and Boba's victory over an Abeloth body.

-|||----FATE OF THE JEDI: ABELOTH NOTES----|||-

"It was no good. Abeloth had a dozen times the Force strength Luke had, and he could do no more than keep her from crushing his throat"

"Your're still thinking on a mortal scale like Vader or Palpatine. Think bigger, like a storm or tide. Like a living Force volcano."

"Her anguish used the Force as a weapon, as she had so often before, but this time she was barely aware that she was releasing nearly inconceivable amounts of Force energy upon a cith that was completely unprepared for it...
The entire city was attacked by a wind filled with glass shards, each a shikkar driven by a single purpose-to hurt anyone, anything, living thing inside the City of Glass. They were the Loss Tribe-they would suffer, all of them, as their leader made her suffer.
The shards melted as they pierced flesh, spreading white-hot, painful death..."

"Everyone responded at once, without question of hesitation, and began to race back toward the gate. The ground began to shake again, yet more violently, and Luke heard the sound of laughter-Abeloth's laughter- following them as they ran for their very lives."

To be continued....

The_Tempest
The only relevant analysis about Abeloth is that she may very well be the only major Star Wars villain lamer than Vitiate.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by The_Tempest
The only relevant analysis about Abeloth is that she may very well be the only major Star Wars villain lamer than Vitiate.

Agreed LOL. I would put Darth Sion on that level to aswell.

DarthAnt66
Lol really? Personally Abeloth is one of my favorite characters...

The Merchant
Jaina is pretty boss.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Lol really? Personally Abeloth is one of my favorite characters...

Are you drawn to ineffective Star Wars bad guys? If so, I'd recommend that ROTJ scene where blind!Han knocks Boba into the Sarlaac.

That may be erection-inducing.

Do not spare us details. We like details.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxhwbtQ6mL1r9tdxyo1_400.gif

DarthAnt66
Then he comes out of the sarlacc, becomes Mandalore, helps Jaina kill Caedus, and kills an Abeloth avatar. wink

The_Tempest
The idea that an omnipotent eldritch abomination is killed by a geriatric gunslinger is displeasing.

And likely the plot for the next Expendables movie.

ROTJ Vader
Are you drawn to ineffective Star Wars bad guys? If so, I'd recommend that ROTJ scene where blind!Han knocks Boba into the Sarlaac.

That may be erection-inducing.

Do not spare us details. We like details.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxhwbtQ6mL1r9tdxyo1_400.gif

LAMO AGREED IM DYING OF LAUGHTER FROM THIS POST.

DarthAnt66
The idea that an omnipotent eldritch abomination is killed by a geriatric gunslinger is displeasing.

And likely the plot for the next Expendables movie.

You must enjoy talking all "fancy like" just to prove a poor point, for even if the idea is "displeasing", it's still canon. eek!

ROTJ Vader
You must enjoy talking all "fancy like" just to prove a poor point, for even if the idea is "displeasing", it's still canon. eek!

Your mom is not canon.

Master Han
You must enjoy talking all "fancy like" just to prove a poor point

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/cccc48752e8318dd203d79f83771ff6d/http://users.quick-line.ch/pong0r/owned.jpg

DarthAnt66

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
Your mom is not canon.
I miss you, Sith. And ah, my second "respect thread."

DarthAnt66
EDIT: Wait shit, I posted this shit in the Versus forums? :facepalm: Silly old me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.