Vitiate Vs ROTS Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROTJ Vader
1.Sabers
2.Force
3.All-Out

The Merchant
1: Sidious.

2: Sidious barely.

3: Sidious in a mid-difficult fight. Vitiate's a sorceror, and Sith Magic as said by Bane is called as being able to use the maximum power of the darkside. And it seems that the Sith Magic spells some actually don't have a defense to, like when Zannah fought Bane with her dark side tendrils. Bane in raw power is stronger, but Zannah had more hax. Could be the same case for Vitiate vs. Sidious. Then again Sidious was able to do things almost everyone else needed Sith Magic form.

NewGuy01
This fight would be pretty close. I doubt Sidious would get up in Vitiate's grill with a lightsaber anyway. I see this battle going more like two Voldemorts duking it out in some Sorcerer's duel, but one Voldemort is using a lazer-sword like a boss to deflect stuff and... stuff. Sids'll win, though. He's just the best.

Ragnosfan1998
Originally posted by NewGuy01
This fight would be pretty close. I doubt Sidious would get up in Vitiate's grill with a lightsaber anyway. I see this battle going more like two Voldemorts duking it out in some Sorcerer's duel, but one Voldemort is using a lazer-sword like a boss to deflect stuff and... stuff. Sids'll win, though. He's just the best.

HELL NO. Vitiate would turn Sidious into a PUPPET.

NewGuy01
A sock puppet or one of those paper-bag thingies?

DarthAnt66
Sidious wins probably....

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
A sock puppet or one of those paper-bag thingies?

http://www.nocturnar.com/forum/attachments/humor/65225d1351183340-memes-lol-face-lol-meme.gif

S_W_LeGenD
1. Sidious
2. Vitiate
3. Vitiate

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The Merchant
1: Sidious.

2: Sidious barely.

3: Sidious in a mid-difficult fight.

My thoughts are somewhere along this line, especially due to lack of detail from the OP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.