Saint of Killers VS Immortal Man VS Ressurection-man VS Wolverine Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chipguy_okay
Who takes this battle?

Branlor Swift
I don't know who Wolverine Prime is, but he probably wins.

dynamix
lol

supposedly, SOK can kill anyone, i shall go with him ha.

Branlor Swift
Yeah but this is the Prime Version of Wolverine. Where all Wolverines come from

Galan007
Resurrection Man wins.

He can resurrect, man. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Wolverine Prime, I'm assuming, comes from the same universe as Superboy Prime.

So he's now immune to Kryptonite and magic.

WP takes this.

Warlord
Wolverine Prime kills them to death

Yamcha
Wolverine Prime is the best at what he does, and there's nothing wrong with a guy crying, but if you try and stop his slaughter he'll let you know how you're RUINING EVERYTHING...bub.

If he even gets a quick sniff of that crisp Canadian air he becomes 10x as powerful and with his already heightened sense of smell as normal Wolvie, Wolvie primes sense of smell is off the charts so he can always get that buff if he focuses enough, and if he's on Canadian soil or takes a dip in its icy waters for about 5 minutes? The man is unstoppable.

I actually think Wolvie Prime had a battle (if you even want to call it that) with SOK while he was in Canada and W-Primes healing factor was so off the charts it broke down the bullet before even touching his skin and he regenerated from the death effect in femtoseconds; He's nuts, don't even get me started on his prime berserker rage...dude cleaved reality in half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.