RotS Sidious, Caedus and Krayt run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
RotS Sidious, Caedus and Krayt run a gauntlet

Setting: Senate Rotunda
Conditions: Full rest, no holding back

1. Anakin, Satele and HoT
2. Revan, Malgus and Galen Marek
3. RoT Bane, Plagueis and OT Vader
4. Yoda, Mace and Dooku
5. LotF Luke and Vitiate

How far do they go?

Q99
Lesse, badass team, but tough competition... still, I think they can clear it.

Nephthys
I think they lose at least one person on 3.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
I think they lose at least one person on 3.

If we're talking Reborn Krayt, then that's no problem unless, like, their head is destroyed. Even if one is stabbed or slashed, he can revive them, and full rest then brings 'em back up to full.

Nephthys
Oh yeah.....

ares834
Originally posted by Q99
If we're talking Reborn Krayt, then that's no problem unless, like, their head is destroyed. Even if one is stabbed or slashed, he can revive them, and full rest then brings 'em back up to full.

Why? The healing technique isn't perfect as seen with Azlyn nor has it actually ever been used to bring some one back from the dead.

Yeah, Krayt claims he came back from the dead but that just seems like flower language. When he describes how he survived in Legacy War #1 he makes it clear that he was never truly killed but drove his "life force deep within" himself.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=7256&pg=3

Q99
Originally posted by ares834
Why? The healing technique isn't perfect as seen with Azlyn nor has it actually ever been used to bring some one back from the dead.

Krayt's is stronger than Cade's, and she was crispy all over (I mean, she was effectively caught by *two* Sith Lord's lightnings).

Cade has a problem doing system-wide healing rather than specific wounds until he learns the lightside version.

And even his darkside version can heal lightsaber wounds fast, the number 1 cause of death in Sith/Jedi fights. Both Wolf Sazen and Maraiash Fel didn't need recover time after being healed from those.

I guess it does add 'completely fried by force lightning,' as something that takes more time to heal from (like, not just a little fried, but *severely*), but I think every member of the team has energy absorption anyway.

People connected to him could no longer detect him in the force, and his body was clinically dead and had multiple fatal wounds with no medical treatment.

Yes, *he*, his spirit, wasn't dead, but really what he did sounds like he used essence transfer to keep his spirit connected to the dead body, then he used dark transfer to repair the body back to living condition.

S_W_LeGenD
This Sith Strike Team can win at (1) but may loose members in the process.

If lost members cannot be resurrected in this gauntlet then this Sith Strike Team will go down at (2).

Intrepid37
Dies at 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.