Black Bolt vs. Mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. No rings for Mongul
2. CIS off for BB & Mongul gets power ring.

Who wins?

RedX1852
Black Bolt FTW

Warlord
1. BB
2. Mongul

RedX1852
Originally posted by Warlord
1. BB
2. Mongul

Hows a Ring gonna help him

Warlord
he essentially gets Green Lantern (or more acurately Sinestro) like powers on top of his own physical stats

LeonBuco666
BB can hang with mongul physically imo with the rings though hes gonna need to really exert himself along with shouting at him. or just grunting

Golgo13
BB
Mongul.

Supermex
I think BB beat Mongul

Do to his voice powers..
In a team fight it be tougher for BB to beat him due to not teying to hurt his own team with is voice..

mighty adam
1 fight bb

2 fight tie the rings will give him the shields he needs to survive a scream. If he gets close to bb he rips his face off. If bb screams then master blow he punches mongul head off. Its basically who pulls first.

h1a8
Mongul in both. Higher level of power.

RedX1852
i like Mongul but BB wins i mean if he Screams im pretty sure it would Break Monguls' Constructs as Beastly as he was with the Yellow Ring he Loses. if BB screams there would be no earth to stand on and he can make volcanoes erupt so its a closed case BB for the win

comic_book_fan
black bolt

Stoic
Originally posted by comic_book_fan
black bolt

Supermex
I saw a well put together list/ranking Marvels most powerful superheroes and it had Thor at 3 Silver Surfer at 2 and Black Bolt at 1

Golgo13
Mongul Jr. was taking it to multiple GL's at once with rings. He would destroy BB with them.

Tony Stark
BB

"Id"
Black Bolt

Golgo13
Originally posted by Supermex
I saw a well put together list/ranking Marvels most powerful superheroes and it had Thor at 3 Silver Surfer at 2 and Black Bolt at 1

Bb shouldnt be that high.

"Id"
Originally posted by Supermex
It should be;
1 Shaman X-Man
2 Thor
3 Silver Surfer
4 Hulk
5 Black Bolt

Glorificus
Black Bolt.

guy222
Yes

Golgo13
Originally posted by guy222
Yes

I don't see how he wins, TBH. Mongul is a good fight for guys like Superman and multiple mid to high heralds with the ring. Plus, his damage soak is pretty good, along with his durability.

JayDaDon
Black Bolt wins if Mongul has no ring. With ring, ehh its probably Mongul's fight to lose.

curryman
I don't think Bolt can take Mongul with the rings.

But I'd give him very good odds otherwise.

Originally posted by "Id"
It should be;
1 Shaman X-Man
2 Thor
3 Silver Surfer
4 Hulk
5 Black Bolt

Hulk above Talisman? smh.

Quasar's back in the game after Thanos Imperative isn't he?

quanchi112
BB wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.