Darkseid vs Kang the Conqueror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedX1852
Who takes this
No Prep
Morals Off

Warlord
Kang has no chance without prep.

deathslash
this is spite, Darkseid destroys kang

iceman24567
Bad match up

DarkSaint85
Luckily morals are off, otherwise Darkseid might be handicapped.

dial J for Josh
Unless Kang gets a substantial amount of time to formulate a genius master plan, he loses badly here.

Bentley
Darkseid should obviously win here, in straight combat Kang isn't even a mid herald no expression

That said, morals off means Kang will be using time-manipulation left and right, unless current DS has shown resistances against time-stopping, I'm going to play devil's advocate and say Kang wins 10/10.

Seriously though, DS should beat Kang handily here awesr

quanchi112
Ds rapes.

Golgo13
Kang makes Darkseid look like a fool.

I can see DCnU Darkseid winning though.

pym-ftw
Just a fist fight, really?

Unless Kang can bfr himself into a time loop to avoid dq and prep from this is spite...

Prepared its more even. Ds 6/10

Bentley
Originally posted by Golgo13
Kang makes Darkseid look like a fool.

They both look like fools by the way they dress already stick out tongue

guy222
DS

RedX1852
Originally posted by Bentley
Darkseid should obviously win here, in straight combat Kang isn't even a mid herald no expression

That said, morals off means Kang will be using time-manipulation left and right, unless current DS has shown resistances against time-stopping, I'm going to play devil's advocate and say Kang wins 10/10.

Seriously though, DS should beat Kang handily here awesr

Hey man a guy on the Site said Kang could handle Darkseid so thats why i mad the Thread to see if it's true

Mshinu
DS calmly rips Kang to little pieces and steps on them.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by RedX1852
Hey man a guy on the Site said Kang could handle Darkseid so thats why i mad the Thread to see if it's true

There's only one member here who is fool enough to actually not hate Kang (or at least, have some kind of emotion towards him).

And Bentley has already given his support to DS.

RedX1852
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
There's only one member here who is fool enough to actually not hate Kang (or at least, have some kind of emotion towards him).

And Bentley has already given his support to DS.

I dont hate Kang if your directing that to me but i just dont think he's all that Good i mean what are his Feats

DarkSaint85
I dont hate Kang if your directing that to me but i just dont think he's all that Good i mean what are his Feats

No, most of us don't feel hate or like....he's just there.

Just like nobody cares about Stiltman.

Bentley

There is a respect thread I made with most of his important feats up to last year. The best would be (from the top off my head):

- Destroy the universe with his own tech.
- Beating an abstract level temporal being with his own tech.
- Possessing tech capable of fending off the Timelords.
- Tampering (and obtaining) a cosmic cube so it serves a limited function.
- Stopping the Magus who already dominated most of the multiverse from conquering it.
- Conquering Marvel Earth.
- Using tech that can sneak through Galactus, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange and Magus possessing several cosmic cubes.

Edit: Forgot creating a multiversal artifact named the Heart of Forever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.