Aizen's Bankai!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
As we know the Hogyoku has decided that Aizen no longer needed his zanpakuto, however I wonder if there was a chance that he could get it back and activate it in bankai mode. I always wondered what his power would be like if was at that stage. He was already powerful as it was in shikai but what would his power be like in bankai. Would his illusions be so confusing that no oculd detect where he was? Would it be harder to deactivate the hypnosis? Would he be nearly invincible in bankai? What are your thoughts on it?

XanatosForever
His glasses would turn into shades, and he would spit out non-stop puns to drive his enemies insane.

SSJGGogeta
The Hogyoku didn't decide he didn't need a Zanpaktou. It dissolved because the Hogyoku decided Aizen wasn't worthy of its power. However, he still has his Zanpaktou and could re-form it if he desired, because it was only in Shikai when it got destroyed.

Anyway, I read this awesome fanfic once and Aizen's bankai let him magnify any three of someones senses, to the point of either being a million times more sensitive or completely gone. He activated it by flicking his sword, and anyone who heard the sound it made would have their senses under his control. For example, he could make your sight, hearing and feel a million times greater, hurting your eyes with the slightest bit of light, your ears with any kind of sound, and make any damage a million times more painful. It was pretty sweet and creative, IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.