Apocalypse runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
BFR off, full heal betwen rounds, best of 10 for each
Setting: by the pyramids at Giza
Poccy is freshly rejuvinated from a long sleep in his chambers and ready for a real scrap. How far can old Blue Lips get?

1: Aquaman
2: Terrax
3: Hulk (current)
4: Rachel Summers
5: Firestorm
6: GL Hal
7: Blue Marvel
8: Atrocitus
9: King Thor

(Order not neccecarily in overall power so no whining please)

Warlord
1: Aquaman - smashes
2: Terrax - beats
3: Hulk (current) - depends on whether worldbreaker or not
4: Rachel Summers - how powerful is she nowadays?
5: Firestorm - looses
6: GL Hal - Looses
7: Blue Marvel - I don't know until I see more from BM these days. people hype him too much
8: Atrocitus - losses
9: King Thor - Dies horribly

Mshinu
Originally posted by Warlord
3: Hulk (current) - depends on whether worldbreaker or not

Current Hulk, no worldbreaker unless you think he can get there by normal amping.

Warlord
Hulk experts seem to think he can. Which is the only way I see him winning

DarkSaint85
I still haven't seen anything that leads me to believe he can. Whether its a power thing, or more likely, a mental thing, it'll be a while before he's at WBH levels.

That took a specific set of circumstances that made him go, well, I'm not going to cause lasting damage, let's go all out.

You can't have statements like Cho's (he always crunches the numbers to ensure innocents don't get hurt) and at the same time have him destroying worlds with long-lasting implications for Marvel Earth.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Warlord
Hulk experts seem to think he can. Which is the only way I see him winning

How do you see Poccy putting Hulk down? (non-wbh that is)

Warlord
telepathy has worked in the past. while pphysically is not far below him, he can combine powerful telepathy and energy projection to win

LeonBuco666
Hulk can go WB levels almost instantly lol

Mshinu
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I still haven't seen anything that leads me to believe he can. Whether its a power thing, or more likely, a mental thing, it'll be a while before he's at WBH levels.

That took a specific set of circumstances that made him go, well, I'm not going to cause lasting damage, let's go all out.

You can't have statements like Cho's (he always crunches the numbers to ensure innocents don't get hurt) and at the same time have him destroying worlds with long-lasting implications for Marvel Earth.

I would agree with this thumb up

comic_book_fan
1: Aquaman Apocalypse stomps
2: Terrax Apocalypse wins
3: Hulk (current) Apocalypse
4: Rachel Summers Apocalypse
5: Firestorm firestorm if he uses his subatomic manipulation if not Apocalypse
6: GL Hal Apocalypse
7: Blue Marvel don't know
8: Atrocitus don't know but I have a seen a scan of him losing to lobo if that's legit then Apocalypse
9: King Thor and thor wins

Eternal Idol
Probably doesn't get past the first round if we're using Aquaman's most powerful incarnations. Those versions can slug it out with Superman, and Apocalypse's durability on average isn't very impressive for one of the big bads.

I don't see him getting past Terrax.

deathslash
Originally posted by comic_book_fan
8: Atrocitus don't know but I have a seen a scan of him losing to lobo if that's legit then Apocalypse
I read that comic and it isn't really legit. Atrocitus paid lobo to attack him and the other lanterns that were with him so that he(atrocitus) could save their lives and the other lanterns corps members could begin to trust him. He paid lobo with a red lantern corps ring and lobo's heart wasn't really in that fight.

guy222

curryman
5 or 6

comic_book_fan
Originally posted by deathslash
I read that comic and it isn't really legit. Atrocitus paid lobo to attack him and the other lanterns that were with him so that he(atrocitus) could save their lives and the other lanterns corps members could begin to trust him. He paid lobo with a red lantern corps ring and lobo's heart wasn't really in that fight. ok thanks for the info.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Probably doesn't get past the first round if we're using Aquaman's most powerful incarnations. Those versions can slug it out with Superman, and Apocalypse's durability on average isn't very impressive for one of the big bads.

I don't see him getting past Terrax.

Even if freshly rejuvinated and at full power as stated in the OP?
Poccy`s lower showings, especially durability wise has been in less powerful states.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.