H'el Vs King Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HL_zps3ed53ed9.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/KH_zps318fcbb1.jpg

dial J for Josh
Great thread Golgo I think you have the wrong picture of king Hyperion but I digress. As much as I love king Hyperion, he lost a lot of his credibility by losing clean to the blue marvel. They built him up to being possibly a trans being only to lose to him. Not taking anything away from the blue marvel, but he is a relatively new character and him defeating king hyperion the supposed most powerful one of them all gives him a great push. So I give H'el the majority here.

ODG
^ What did King Hyperion do before he was beaten by Blue Marvel that made him so formidable in the first place?

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by ODG
^ What did King Hyperion do before he was beaten by Blue Marvel that made him so formidable in the first place?

He killed the Galactus, Blue Marvel, Sentry, Hulk, Thor, and many more of his own universe, which says a lot about them if the blue marvel of the 616 universe can defeated him, but then again all of the characters listed may be the same in appearance and name as the characters in our respective universe, but they are at the same time featless which has me to believe that any high herald in the 616 universe could have replicated what King Hyperion accomplished in his universe.

ODG
^ So basically King Hyperion defeated a whole gaggle of featless alternate reality characters? Guess that makes him Monarch-level?????

dial J for Josh
Indeed lol. When you read his accomplishments it sounds astounding on paper. But in retrospect it really is not impressive at all lol. I truly hope that Hickmans Hyperion does not end up being the failure that was King Hyperion. I am confident that Hickman will do justice to the character, so far he is doing an exceptional job of that.

RedX1852
Originally posted by ODG
^ So basically King Hyperion defeated a whole gaggle of featless alternate reality characters? Guess that makes him Monarch-level?????

King Hyperion did not Beat Featless people in the Wiki its states that each Characters in his Universe have the same Powers of the 616 Counterpart.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by RedX1852
King Hyperion did not Beat Featless people in the Wiki its states that each Characters in his Universe have the same Powers of the 616 Counterpart.

ODG, you got owned.

Mshinu

Wikis are pretty useless mate.

RedX1852
Originally posted by Mshinu
Wikis are pretty useless mate. a

What about Marvel.com they say the Same thing
except everyone in The Ultimate Universe is 10x Stronger than their 616 Counter Parts and Age of Apocalypse and Zombie verse but any other Universe it states that they share the Same Powers of their 616 Counterpart Brah

DarkSaint85
a

except everyone in The Ultimate Universe is 10x Stronger than their 616 Counter Parts and Age of Apocalypse and Zombie verse but any other Universe it states that they share the Same Powers of their 616 Counterpart Brah

Owned.

Mshinu
a

rolling on floor laughing How about reading some comics? And are you and h1 related?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Owned.
I'm convinced you don't actually know what this means.

RedX1852
Originally posted by Mshinu
rolling on floor laughing How about reading some comics? And are you and h1 related?

I do i read Infinity Comics if ya know about them and i Read Uncanny Avengers and Some New Guardians at Times, Thunderbolts from time to time and Batman Incorporated. and Trinity War and Forever Evil.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm convinced you don't actually know what this means.

I'm convinced you don't know me.

dial J for Josh

Of coarse each character in their universe share the same power set of their alternate counterparts. I presume you didn't read my post. Characters may be identical appearance and power set wise, but this fact suggest no implication of them actually sharing the same feats. And btw for future reference do not solely rely on the intel of wikis, for at times they lack an adequate amount of essential detail, instead rely on the actual context of comic books.

Branlor Swift
King Hyperion beat a being equal to 616 Galactus.

Sounds about right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.