Who Is That Random Jerk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
Who is that random jerk
That says we are fine
Just the way we are
Who lies through his teeth
When he says we're perfect

That clever prick
We should know better
He wants to see us fail at life
If you're so good looking
Then why can't you score?
You aint' a player
But he says its not about that
But it is

He says thats not you
Tell me, "friend", what is "me"?
Truth is, some people have it, and some people dont
Life isn't fair, and to make it work
You gotta cheat the system that uses this jerk
To keep you satisfied
With your boring ass lives

rudester
Umm You? Ohh no he didnt ohh Yes he did! ..bahaha

Dolos
Yes indeed.

rudester
You dont have to be good looking to score at the end of the day people just want to be loved. Most times we put are energy and focus into things tat dont matter wen its the simple things tat we take for granted like a smile to a stranger tats having a bad day. Its those little things tat make us who we are.

Dolos
People want to be loved!? lol.

Dolos
You sure got that right. EVERYONE.

If only a few people wanted all the love and praise...

You gotta earn it, and everyone likes to be loved in a different, unique way. You have to be smart, you have to know the people you're around very well. I don't know anyone, don't know don't care at the moment. Waiting for a better point in my life to worry about it.

rudester
Sex is vain and selfish. I keep on hearing tat u have to earn love, wats wrong with just letting someone in? Then maybe letting them earn ur trust and respect. One can protect themselves from the world and still get hurt, if we do we will never live. Have fear of the unlived life. People are people so wat no ones perfect. U dont have to have the perfect matching friends. Im a recovering sex addict u dont want tat life for urself, ur young u should make good choices for urself... I said people because i didnt want to stress the fact tat i want to be loved. Lol

Bardock42
A masterpiece. You are most definitely KMC's premier song writer and lyricist....can't even think of anyone else in the face of your skill.

ThorinWoofer
What about that one guy?

Bardock42
Originally posted by ThorinWoofer
What about that one guy?

NO! ONLY DOLOS!

ThorinWoofer
I don't know who that is. srug

Barker
i guess i just must be a daredevil

ThorinWoofer
no that was ben affleck

Barker
you mean bateman

Dolos
Originally posted by rudester
Sex is vain and selfish. I keep on hearing tat u have to earn love, wats wrong with just letting someone in? Then maybe letting them earn ur trust and respect. One can protect themselves from the world and still get hurt, if we do we will never live. Have fear of the unlived life. People are people so wat no ones perfect. U dont have to have the perfect matching friends. Im a recovering sex addict u dont want tat life for urself, ur young u should make good choices for urself... I said people because i didnt want to stress the fact tat i want to be loved. Lol Damn right I'm going to get hooked on sex. Monogamously, with one partner, in a relationship that I won't abandon. But like I said, why should I settle for less? It's not easy getting more, better looking, intelligent people also have those same standards but everyone needs something, and everyone is unique and has something fresh to offer. Finding the right one; who's single, and making it work, is not easy. The older you are when you meet a person, the smaller your chances of them being single or available beyond just simple single or not single. So it is about the game, you follow?

I will be a regular Hitch.

rudester
Well trust me one time i got crabs thinking i had bed bugs and i had to warn everyone. Another time i got c and every time i went to the wash room i had glass coming out of my ass. So good luck hitch! Lol

Dolos
It would be badass if I found someone who saved up. Wouldn't have to worry as much about STDS and there are other advantages to that.

you get thorns
I save pennies in the console of my truck.

Dolos
I meant a virgin who rates 10 on the attractive scale.

rudester
Good luck finding a virgin u would have to start looking at the 11 year olds lol...virgins ha! I wouldnt want a virgin touching me, they wouldnt know wat to do. And i dont teach.

you get thorns
Guido Sarducci.

Dolos
Originally posted by you get thorns
Guido Sarducci. I lmfao'd.

Dolos
And i dont teach. And your significant other won't learn how to get you off in particular, or how best to turn you on. I would teach.

Anyway it's good to have that first time factor because we are all neophiliacs, hedonic adaptation. Being the first is great, especially in a committed relationship. It's just really hard to find a dime who's saved up, next to impossible.

rudester
Go to church. I dont teach what i do is i find a mate that does everything that i like and hold on to dear life.

you get thorns
Go to church. I dont teach what i do is i find a mate that does everything that i like and hold on to dear life.

Disagree.

You'll find a lot of experienced girls acting innocent there.

Dolos
o9HjvIHsEhM

BakaXero
I clicked on this thread because I thought it was about me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.