Superman vs Annihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
Setting: Jungle Planet
BFR OFF
Starting distance: In each other`s face, each with a hand on the other`s shoulder.

Round 1: Normal
Round 2: Bloodlusted, both think the opponent destroyed everything and everyone they ever cared about.

FIGHT!

DarkSaint85
Superman in both, I feel. Especially in 2.

Warlord
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Bentley

Mshinu
No love for The Bug?

Warlord
only option he has is draining his stored solar power via cosmic rod.
very iffy

abhilegend

Diesldude
Superman wins both.

RedX1852
The Man Of Steel has this and if he aint Holdin Back Annihilus is scraped. Supes has this and he can Speed Blitz him

complexbrother
Superman . Annihilus is powerful but not enough to be a threat to Superman.

his(A) power comes from his legions.

Bentley
Annihilus is a threat to Superman alright, it's just that under these conditions Superman has a pretty solid advantage, being physically superior.

curryman
Annihilus in 1, Superman in 2.

Zack Fair
Superman in both.

Tony Stark
Annihilus with the Cosmic Control Rod wins both

Zack Fair
LoL STFU.

curryman
One hand on each shoulder?

That puts Superman a few inches away from a fully charged control-rod.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by curryman
One hand on each shoulder?

That puts Superman a few inches away from a fully charged control-rod.

And Annihilus' open mouth a few inches away from HV.

curryman
And Annihilus' open mouth a few inches away from HV.

Ah yes, the old heat-vision down the throat.

Supermans staple move if Im not mistaken.

Zack Fair
Lets all forget Superman is pissed off thinking Annihilus destroyed everything and everyone Kal ever cared about.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by curryman
Ah yes, the old heat-vision down the throat.

Supermans staple move if Im not mistaken.

Oh, if by staple move, in scenario 1 (normal Kal), then he punches Annihilus away. Or freezes him whilst trying to talk to him.

Cogito
Did Annihilus get the CCR back?

quanchi112
Annihilus in both. Though it is quite close.

dmills
lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills
lol ?

dmills
Originally posted by quanchi112
?

Not you quan. I was just tripping on how a character's stock can rise and fall on this forum.

If this question had been posed 5-6 years ago people would've said the Bug wins handily lol.

quanchi112
Not you quan. I was just tripping on how a character's stock can rise and fall on this forum.

If this question had been posed 5-6 years ago people would've said the Bug wins handily lol. No one has any conviction anymore.

JBL

If this question had been posed 5-6 years ago people would've said the Bug wins handily lol. Annihilus wins here also. A characters stock only falls when he/she or it is put up against superman. You can put Annihilus against Odin and get common sense debates, but not against superman.

dmills
No one has any conviction anymore.

LOL... To be fair though, Marvel isn't exactly giving anyone a reason to pick current Annihilus here. From what I understand, Hickman had him get sonned, CCR taken away and walked around on a leash like a tamed pet by The Human Torch...

dmills
Originally posted by JBL
Annihilus wins here also. A characters stock only falls when he/she or it is put up against superman. You can put Annihilus against Odin and get common sense debates, but not against superman.

Oh, stop your bitching about Superman (fans). Most of the heavies get repped hard by their fanboys in that manner.

JBL
Oh, stop your bitching about Superman. Common knowledge. Check out some of the threads hes in.

quanchi112
LOL... To be fair though, Marvel isn't exactly giving anyone a reason to pick current Annihilus here. From what I understand, Hickman had him get sonned, CCR taken away and walked around on a leash like a tamed pet by The Human Torch... That was a weakened Annihilus IMO.

iceman24567
Superman

Golgo13
The Man of Steel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman What makes you say so .

Bentley
That was a weakened Annihilus IMO.

No rod, but that's about it.

Anni at the top of his game got murdered by a small chip* like Nova Prime when he got his hands into his mouth. A bloodlusted Superman can definitively replicate that feat with ease.

* - I use the small chip term to dmills pleasure.

dmills
Originally posted by Bentley

Anni at the top of his game got murdered by a small chip* like Nova Prime when he got his hands into his mouth. A bloodlusted Superman can definitively replicate that feat with ease.

* - I use the small chip term to dmills pleasure.

Haha

ODG

* - I use the small chip term to dmills pleasure. At the top of his game? Annihilus was explicitly weakened after having survived the Galactus Event. Originally posted by dmills
LOL... To be fair though, Marvel isn't exactly giving anyone a reason to pick current Annihilus here. From what I understand, Hickman had him get sonned, CCR taken away and walked around on a leash like a tamed pet by The Human Torch... Kid Annihilus. He's now full-grown.

dmills
Originally posted by ODG
At the top of his game? Annihilus was explicitly weakened after having survived the Galactus Event. Kid Annihilus. He's now full-grown.

Ahh, ok thanks. Should've thought to ask you about that.

DarkSaint85
He's a full fledged, democratically elected leader of the N-Zone too, and a member of the Galactic Council. Kid's come a long way.

dmills
He's a full fledged, democratically elected leader of the N-Zone too, and a member of the Galactic Council. Kid's come a long way.

lol... I actually saw that. Nothing in his history suggests that that's plausible for any decent amount of time.

Insane Titan
Annihilus with the Qbands would rape Superman

Bentley
Originally posted by ODG
At the top of his game? Annihilus was explicitly weakened after having survived the Galactus Event.

At least that explains how a weakling such as Nova managed to beat him. More power to Anni.

facepalm at me, somehow I forgot about that, thanks for the reminder.

dmills
At least that explains how a weakling such as Nova managed to beat him. More power to Anni.

facepalm at me, somehow I forgot about that, thanks for the reminder.

Go play in traffic Bentley.

Bentley
Go play in traffic Bentley.

I love Nova, I have the entire 200-ish run.

Have you read the Loeb one?

Zack Fair
Go play in traffic Bentley. lol

quanchi112

* - I use the small chip term to dmills pleasure. Had help and was weakened. Context.

dmills
I love Nova, I have the entire 200-ish run.

Have you read the Loeb one?

Just via browsing through it at my lcs. It's hackneyed garbage. I've already read Nova as a teenager struggling to understand his powers, bumbling through various "new superhero kid on the block" misadventures back in his original run under Marv Wolfman.

I've no desire to revisit those themes all over again with a new Nova. Especially with it going on its 3rd writer already 7 issues in lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.