Well at least two good Batman movies finally got made.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Dont come around these parts much anymore so thats why this thread is so late.somehow I knew Nolans new Batman movie would not measure up to the greatness of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.I just dont get it what he was thinking using Bane as a villain.He is by far the most lame villain in the Batman universe. mad

Of all the choices he had to choose from he could easily have come up with a much better villain that Bane. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats like using The Spot in spiderman over the many other much better villians you can use. roll eyes (sarcastic)

This movie really pushed the envelope of believability having the entire city destroyed like it was.give me a break.But more than anything,Nolan let me down because I never once for a minute thought he would be a jerk and REALLY kill off Harvey Dent. mad

They didnt seem too broken up by him lying there in The Dark Knight so I figured he had to still be alive.no way could he be dead.Thats a Burton/Schumacher thing.

I never thought Nolan would stoop down to their level and be an idiot like them and kill off such an important character. mad

and Catwoman,what was the point in her being in that movie? she is suppose to cause Bats problems like she did in Batman Returns when he let his guard down and she slashed him. she had no purpose in this film at all.she was just there.her character was totally wasted.

Its a good thing Nolan has stepped down because he clearly has lost it now.

Well im still grateful to him in the fact that he redeemed Batman and made two good Batman movies at least and made sure those other Batman movies those two idiots Burton and Schumacher gave us are a thing in the past and were just a bad nightmare dream I had and have been able to finally wake up from.

I always said in the past,thank god for Nolan.Just wish he had not lost his magic touch at the end that he had with Begins and The Dark Knight.

Why is it hollywood half the time messes it up when they make the third film. mad

BlackZero30x
Catwoman was a walking talking plot device. She was in it to bring up his "way out" and to save his bacon at the end.

Doc Ock
Ah Mr. Parker you're still around. I was curious what you thought of The Dark Knight Rises.

I had a gut feeling it wouldn't sit well with you.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Ah Mr. Parker you're still around. I was curious what you thought of The Dark Knight Rises.

I had a gut feeling it wouldn't sit well with you.

Yeah I still pop in here once in a great blue moon from time to time.I'm surprised to see your STILL around here.I thought you left for good a long time ago?

so,how did you know I wasnt going to like this one from Nolan by chance?

oh check your pm box.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Catwoman was a walking talking plot device. She was in it to bring up his "way out" and to save his bacon at the end.

was wondering,Nolan using lame ass Bane as the villain when there are so many other much greater villains to choose from,did that piss you off as well by chance?

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Mr Parker
was wondering,Nolan using lame ass Bane as the villain when there are so many other much greater villains to choose from,did that piss you off as well by chance?

Nolan's version of Bane peed me off, yes.
But the notion that Bane's the only villain that "Broke the Bat" was what fans wanted to see & I'm not talking about the lame ass fight sequence that Nolan gave us.

I wanted a brutal fight. A fight where Bat's skills, talents & gadgets was utilised & proved futile against the sheer brute power of Bane.
I wanted a fight reminiscent of Doomsday defeating Superman.

I mean previous movies that featured The Joker, Riddler, Penguin...they fought Batman on an intellectual level, there was really no point to show Bats taking them down hand to hand but with Bane, there was the excuse, the reason to go all bloody & sadly Nolan didn't deliver what the fans expected.

C-3POTheClever
I think Under the Red Hood is beter than any of the Live Action Batman films.

Kazenji
Why do you hate Bane so much Mr Parker?......... besides thinking lame.

Ridley_Prime
He's always bizarrely hated Bane with a passion even before TDKR came out. Even if the movie didn't have some of the flaws that it did, he would've still went looking for reasons to be dissatisfied with the film anyway (as opposed to Begins and TDK) just to continue feeling justified in his hate for the man who broke the bat...

Stealth Agent
Dont come around these parts much anymore so thats why this thread is so late.somehow I knew Nolans new Batman movie would not measure up to the greatness of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.I just dont get it what he was thinking using Bane as a villain.He is by far the most lame villain in the Batman universe. mad

Of all the choices he had to choose from he could easily have come up with a much better villain that Bane. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats like using The Spot in spiderman over the many other much better villians you can use. roll eyes (sarcastic)

This movie really pushed the envelope of believability having the entire city destroyed like it was.give me a break.But more than anything,Nolan let me down because I never once for a minute thought he would be a jerk and REALLY kill off Harvey Dent. mad

They didnt seem too broken up by him lying there in The Dark Knight so I figured he had to still be alive.no way could he be dead.Thats a Burton/Schumacher thing.

I never thought Nolan would stoop down to their level and be an idiot like them and kill off such an important character. mad

and Catwoman,what was the point in her being in that movie? she is suppose to cause Bats problems like she did in Batman Returns when he let his guard down and she slashed him. she had no purpose in this film at all.she was just there.her character was totally wasted.

Its a good thing Nolan has stepped down because he clearly has lost it now.

Well im still grateful to him in the fact that he redeemed Batman and made two good Batman movies at least and made sure those other Batman movies those two idiots Burton and Schumacher gave us are a thing in the past and were just a bad nightmare dream I had and have been able to finally wake up from.

I always said in the past,thank god for Nolan.Just wish he had not lost his magic touch at the end that he had with Begins and The Dark Knight.

Why is it hollywood half the time messes it up when they make the third film. mad

I can't tell, are you just trolling, or are you actually retarded?

caspertrove

COG Veteran

BlackZero30x

Yes. I hated the nolan Bane.

The S symbol
I Think a good villian would be, The riddler for puzzles and detective work, along with killer croc for the physical aspect and fighting. Killer croc can be a bodybuilder type seriel killer who got his name because he eats his victims.

JabberWaki
Wow I thought a lot of people liked Bane from the Nolan flicks.

Wenjun Chew
I guess the top objective of the Nolan's Batman movies was to portray Batman in a realistic manner - Not in terms of the technologies used, but how he and his surrounding allies/enemies would react in hypothetical situations like seen in the movies.

Its kind of like what you see in Man of Steel - Realistically when it comes to fights between superhumans you would see people hiding in-doors instead of crowds coming out to cheer, like they did in comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.