(Dragon Ball Z) Goku Vs Ogdru Jahad ( Hellboy comic/film)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
I was watching Hellboy movie. The first movie and I seen these huge dragons know as Ogdru Jahad. it has many names such as The Dragon, the Beast, the Serpent, the Seven Gods of Chaos, Ogdru Eb Jurhad, the Seven Who Are One

They suppose to be the Dragon of Revelation, and are destined to bring about the end of the world. From mine understanding These dragons are powerful reality-warpers that have been mentioned to be at a Near Omnipotent level. Well I heard on wiki and I learn never trust wiki sometimes.

So I got this idea. These dragons were release from their prison and slowing moving to goku plante. And goku need face these dragons alone.

Can he stop these dragons known as Ogdru Jahad? Or will Ogdru Jahad end dragon ball z world?

But how powerful are Ogdru Jahad anyway?

EmptyHearted
I recall this Ogdru Jahad look like octopus with Huge tentacles then a dragons in the movie. I don't think there any feat of them since Hellboy seal them away before they could do anything.

ares834
If released the Ogdru Jahad would not merely destroy Earth, rather they would destroy all dimensions.

They stomp Goku.

gideongarner01
Originally posted by ares834
If released the Ogdru Jahad would not merely destroy Earth, rather they would destroy all dimensions.

They stomp Goku.

Yeah maybe if this were naruto or bleach bit goku as of now is a multi universal character. Anything in Hellboy gets stomped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.