Darth Malak Vs Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ragnosfan1998
So:

1.regular Malak.
2.Malak gets the Star Forge amp.

Ragnosfan1998
I think...

1.Malgus wins. I think Malgus is overrated and shit though....
2.Malak takes this, no doubt. He was powered by a whole race of force sensitives and 8Jedi. He would choke Malgus out.

NewGuy01
I'm not going to bother with 1, since at that point Malak is such an unknown that there's nothing to go off of except accolades of himself as a Jedi, which don't gauge his ability as a Sith.

2, however, is an interesting fight. Force-Wise, they're actually really similar. Malak has force-choked two Jedi Knights at once, killed one with a lightsaber throw and the other with a blast of Force Lightning. Malgus has easily Force Choked a Jedi while not even paying attention to his presence, and has killed multiple Jedi at once with Force Lightning. Saber-Wise, there isn't much to go on about Malak, but as as Jedi he was amongst the best swordsmen of his time, and as a Sith he was apparently second only to Revan. Still, does this put him above Malgus? Dunno.

Malgus probably takes one, though.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'm not going to bother with 1, since at that point Malak is such an unknown that there's nothing to go off of except accolades of himself as a Jedi, which don't gauge his ability as a Sith.
This sourcebook: The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force regarded Malak and Revan as GREATEST CHAMPIONS of the Order in its history.

Aboard Leviathan, Malak fought against the trio of Revan, Bastilla and Carth singlehandedly and managed to subdue Bastilla, forcing the others to retreat. By this time, Malak claimed to be a match for (Darth) Revan.

Duron Qel-Droma had visions about Malak and he regarded him as extraordinarily powerful Sith Lord. Even Plagueis would give examples of Malak and Revan to Sidious while lecturing him about ground realities of the Force.

Malak did manage to run a whole Sith Empire effectively after fall of (Darth) Revan, which is phenomenal accomplishment for a single individual.

Nephthys
Malgus in both.

Q99
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
This sourcebook: The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force regarded Malak and Revan as GREATEST CHAMPIONS of the Order in its history.

A lot of that has to be chalked up to their military skill against the Mandalorians.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Aboard Leviathan, Malak fought against the trio of Revan, Bastilla and Carth singlehandedly and managed to subdue Bastilla, forcing the others to retreat. By this time, Malak claimed to be a match for (Darth) Revan.

Duron Qel-Droma had visions about Malak and he regarded him as extraordinarily powerful Sith Lord. Even Plagueis would give examples of Malak and Revan to Sidious while lecturing him about ground realities of the Force.

Malak did manage to run a whole Sith Empire effectively after fall of (Darth) Revan, which is phenomenal accomplishment for a single individual.

1. Quote for it being in the Order's history, not just of their time? Kay, thanks.

2. Darth Revan is featless. I am not impressed.

3. Okay. And Malgus is an extraordinarily powerful Sith Lord too.

4. Not impressed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.