Larfleeze Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AO_zpsced1db1f.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SS_zps55936788.jpg

pym-ftw
Really?

Badabing
I don't know who wins but Larfleeze leaves with a shiny new surfboard. It's his! sneer

Supermex
What tier is Larfleeze?
Or considered at?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Badabing
I don't know who wins but Larfleeze leaves with a shiny new surfboard. It's his! sneer

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/dudewheresmyboard.jpg

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

iceman24567
Larfleeze obviously

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Larfleeze obviously How ?

Odekahn
Originally posted by quanchi112

Whoever's the opposite of what he said.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Whoever's the opposite of what he said. Surfer wins.

Odekahn
Surfer wins.

Haha. Sorry Quan, I couldn't resist.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Haha. Sorry Quan, I couldn't resist. That doesn't change the fact the Surfer wins.

Golgo13

big grin

Supermex
How can Lafreeze win this?
In what way?
I like to know cus I don't know much about him..
Is Lafreeze above High Herald?

Badabing
Originally posted by Supermex
In what way?
Is Lafreeze above High Herald? Larfleeze has the power of an entire orange power battery.

iceman24567
In what way?
Is Lafreeze above High Herald? More like trans

Supermex
So its a trans level guy vs a herald level

Humm lol

zopzop
Surfer wins. Worse comes to worse he can BFR time dump him into the future or distant past and be done with him.

Brockalizer
Turn CIS of for Larfleeze and he can definitely win. Leave it on and Surfer wins.

JayDaDon
Fleeze has the power, but from what I've read on him he didn't seem very bright. Like, at all.

Warlord
the gluton

curryman
Fleeze has so much power that I don't think Surfer can contend.

janus77
Surfer takes his lantern. And the match.

Golgo13
Larfleeze takes his board and his head! big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by curryman
Fleeze has so much power that I don't think Surfer can contend. nah.

Golgo13
Originally posted by curryman
Fleeze has so much power that I don't think Surfer can contend.

Let's cut Larf's power in half.

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
Let's cut Larf's power in half.

Did you already know that Lafreeze was in another teir than SS before you made this thread?

Brockalizer
Did you already know that Lafreeze was in another teir than SS before you made this thread? Larfleeze definitely has the power to beat Surfer, but he's pretty easy to outsmart. Norton shouldn't have much trouble out witting him.

Golgo13
He's been pretty uber in his series, too. He can be a moron, but he really is just greedy.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Larfleeze definitely has the power to beat Surfer, but he's pretty easy to outsmart. Norton shouldn't have much trouble out witting him.
Of course. Who has surfer outwitted BTW?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by abhilegend
Of course. Who has surfer outwitted BTW? I can't remember their names but in "In thy name" he duped two warring planetary civilizations into peaceful coexistence.

Tony Stark
Larfleeze has the power of an entire orange power battery.

So he's got the full power of a Duracell Pro Cell WOW!!! That is impressive.

SS wins

abhilegend
I can't remember their names but in "In thy name" he duped two warring planetary civilizations into peaceful coexistence.
He did that by intimidation IIRC. Not by outwitting someone.

Brockalizer
He did that by intimidation IIRC. Not by outwitting someone. He duped them into believing that Galactus was watching.

Brockalizer
Of course. Who has surfer outwitted BTW? He also duped Drax, who would be Larfleeze 's intellectual equal IMO, into sitting on the couch and watching tv, while he pursued Thanos during Rebirth of Thanos.

abhilegend
He duped them into believing that Galactus was watching.
That's intimidation.Originally posted by Brockalizer
He also duped Drax, who would be Larfleeze 's intellectual equal IMO, into sitting on the couch and watching tv, while he pursued Thanos during Rebirth of Thanos.
facepalm

Brockalizer
That's intimidation.
facepalm Galactus was never really there. It was a bluff. Getting someone to fall for a bluff IS outsmarting them. As for the Drax citation, I challenge you to prove that someone that is billions of years old but still believes in Santa Claus is smarter than Drax.

Odekahn
Galactus was never really there. It was a bluff. Getting someone to fall for a bluff IS outsmarting them. As for the Drax citation, I challenge you to prove that someone that is billions of years old but still believes in Santa Claus is smarter than Drax.

It really wouldn't take an abundance of brain power to tell the two children in a room to stop fighting or the Harry Scary Monster will get them. And hell, if you want to go that route, Larfleeze pulled one over on the GLC after the First Lantern arc. He's shown more than capable of being conniving when he's after something.

abhilegend
Galactus was never really there. It was a bluff. Getting someone to fall for a bluff IS outsmarting them. As for the Drax citation, I challenge you to prove that someone that is billions of years old but still believes in Santa Claus is smarter than Drax.
That's intimidation by bluffing. Surfer can try to bluff larf by showing him the image of galactus though. I'd pay to see how Larf reacts.

Also comparing Drax to Larfleeze? Larf isn't stupid enough to not realize that he isn't even breathing anymore in soul world.

Supermex
Who's smarter?

Bizarro
Creel
Rhino
Larfleeze
Old Drax

Golgo13
Who's smarter?

Bizarro
Creel
Rhino
Larfleeze
Old Drax

lol. Larfleeze isn't that dumb. Have you been reading his series?

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
lol. Larfleeze isn't that dumb. Have you been reading his series?

Are you sure!!smile

Brockalizer
That's intimidation by bluffing. Surfer can try to bluff larf by showing him the image of galactus though. I'd pay to see how Larf reacts.
Get a dictionary and look up the word bluff. It doesn't matter how he did it, the fact remains that he got two, highly intelligent factions to believe something that was factually incorrect. He lied, they bought it. End of story.

abhilegend
Get a dictionary and look up the word bluff. It doesn't matter how he did it, the fact remains that he got two, highly intelligent factions to believe something that was factually incorrect. He lied, they bought it. End of story.
That tactic wouldn't work on Larf.

Brockalizer
That tactic wouldn't work on Larf. Because you say so? That's not how you win a debate. If that is your position then at least have the testicular fortitude to back it up. Your argument is to debating what Wayne Brady is to black people.

abhilegend
Because you say so? That's not how you win a debate. If that is your position then at least have the testicular fortitude to back it up. Your argument is to debating what Wayne Brady is to black people.
Because Larf doesn't know about galactus and has nothing to fear about him. You are talking about someone who didn't have anything to fear against Nekron. Galactus is small fish compared to that.

Your insults are like from a kid's show BTW. Brucey insults better.

googol
I don't know who wins but Larfleeze leaves with a shiny new surfboard. It's his! sneer he will say..!! MINE...!!!

Brockalizer
Because Larf doesn't know about galactus and has nothing to fear about him. You are talking about someone who didn't have anything to fear against Nekron. Galactus is small fish compared to that.

Your insults are like from a kid's show BTW. Brucey insults better. And the difference between your "any DC character beats any Marvel character because I say so" argument and Sarah Palin's vagina is that only half of what comes out of Sarah Palin's vagina is retarded.

iceman24567
And the difference between your "any DC character beats any Marvel character because I say so" argument and Sarah Palin's vagina is that only half of what comes out of Sarah Palin's vagina is retarded. You are making things worse than they have to be

TheLordofMurder
Surtur wins.

I agree completely!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

abhilegend
And the difference between your "any DC character beats any Marvel character because I say so" argument and Sarah Palin's vagina is that only half of what comes out of Sarah Palin's vagina is retarded.
Now you're just being butthurt. Its going to be OK. DC characters CAN beat marvel characters sometimes. Accept it and move on.

quanchi112
Because you say so? That's not how you win a debate. If that is your position then at least have the testicular fortitude to back it up. Your argument is to debating what Wayne Brady is to black people. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I agree completely!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance In that thread Thanos wins. In this thread Surfer wins.

Golgo13
Are you sure!!smile

Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.