Sasquatch vs. Achilles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

juggernaut74
Achillies all day imo.

Q99
Achilles really solidly. Sasq will be lucky to lay a hand against Achille's grace.

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99
Achilles really solidly. Sasq will be lucky to lay a hand against Achille's grace.

When dealing with guys of this power range, never forget that they have huge AOE's. Walter will hit him, this shouldn't even be up for debate. Will he win? not sure.

Q99
I think Achilles is stronger too...

Warlord
the Greek

-K-M-
I guess Achilles, but I'm not familiar with to many of his feats, anyone? I know he went down pretty hard to Doomsday and matched evenly with Geo-Force.

Q99
Originally posted by -K-M-
I guess Achilles, but I'm not familiar with to many of his feats, anyone? I know he went down pretty hard to Doomsday and matched evenly with Geo-Force.

He also beat down Eradicator, and put up a fight against but lost to WW.

Also, if he's sure of his cause, he can draw upon more strength (a bit like Gladiator's confidence thing, though not to the same extent. He's high powered all the time, just more-so when he's committed with no doubts).

-K-M-
Outsiders Eradiactor correct? He wasn't crazy powerful as his original level

but really? that's it? There's got to be more. I still see him winning, but not convinced it would be a blowout. Sasquatch can amp his strength too

abhilegend
Originally posted by -K-M-
Outsiders Eradiactor correct? He wasn't crazy powerful as his original level

but really? that's it? There's got to be more. I still see him winning, but not convinced it would be a blowout. Sasquatch can amp his strength too
Yes, he wasn't the original eradicator.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/DC/th_nottheoriginalerads.jpg

Tony Stark
Achilles can't come anywhere near Sasquatch going Tarnaq

Sassy wins

Golgo13
LOL! Achilles.

-K-M-
Walter will NOT go Tanaraq here. Can still amp without going though.

but really with all the snickering and lol I haven't heard any reasons why this is a blowout.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.