(Dragon Ball Z) Vegeta Vs OdIn (Marval)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Thor father take on Vegeta in the fight till death.

The fight take place on top of the mountains

You guys pick witch super saiyan level Vegeta goes in this fight.

Let the fight begins. cool

Whee did I get the idea of this match? From goku Vs Thor thread LOL stick out tongue

battlemaster161
It would have to be 4 and is this american vegeta or japanese vegeta the japanese is way stronger than american vegeta you pick and i will give information about him

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by battlemaster161
It would have to be 4 and is this american vegeta or japanese vegeta the japanese is way stronger than american vegeta you pick and i will give information about him

Alright I Pick Japanese Vegeta

Lord Lucien
Is this Odin from the live action film? Cuz he'd win.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Is this Odin from the live action film? Cuz he'd win.

No this is Odin from comic books.

Explain how he wins?

Lord Lucien
Um, he has an eyepatch. How's Vegeta gonna defend against that?

ScreamPaste
Vegeta against.... Marvel Odin? haermm are you completely ****ing bonkers?

Yamcha
This is one of the most one sided threads I've ever saw but I'm going to lie to myself and just say that Vegeta's pride shall give him the win over time manipulation :3, time's stupid it has nothing on the prince of ALL Saiyans >:3.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Vegeta against.... Marvel Odin? haermm are you completely ****ing bonkers?

Whoa whoa clam down dude lol I just saw goku Vs Thor thread. So I decide to put his father Vs dragon ball character. cool

TheDarkestKing1
I did not knew this was going be spite.

It just I see some people says goku beat Thor. So I though was this was descent one sad sad sad

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1

It just I see some people says goku beat Thor. So I though was this was descent one sad sad sad People are wrong sometimes. Lol.

Odin is uh... You know... A skyfather. He could rapestomp the entire DBZ cast with one attack.

Yamcha

It just I see some people says goku beat Thor. So I though was this was descent one sad sad sad I mean it's fine you just have to realize that's not the majority opinion, Thor actually has the advantage by far in that fight and he'd take Vegeta even easier, Mjolnir again is like DBZ kryptonite...but Odin? Odin is LEAGUES stronger than Thor dude xD...one of his battles shook the multiverse, like this dude is definitely quite a bit higher up on the "God-tier" than Bills no matter what others may try to pass off as truth. Vegeta won't be bringing a fight to ol'Odin anytime soon.

NemeBro
Stop being a bully Scream.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by NemeBro
Stop being a bully Scream.

I cry in my bed cause if your comment LOL

TheGodKiller
Spite. Vegeta wins. Anyone who says otherwise is a dumb Marvel fanboy.

Utrigita
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Spite. Vegeta wins. Anyone who says otherwise is a dumb Marvel fanboy.

<-dumb marvel fanboy and proud

Sacred 117
Whoa whoa clam down dude lol I just saw goku Vs Thor thread. So I decide to put his father Vs dragon ball character. cool

And out of THAT you got THIS?! You tipped the scales dramatically. haermm

Wei Phoenix
Vegeta can shoot like 9 ki blasts in less than a second or something like that.

juggerman

You should have made it father vs father and stuck Bardock in there. Same result except a lot less b!tching about princes and Saiyan blood and his rival Coconut

the ninjak
Odin crushes Vegeta.

TrevorPhillips
TheDarkestKing stop making threads...

Demonic Phoenix
badass Eye patch vs. badass widow's peak. mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.