Batman Vs Gray Fox (Cyborg Ninja)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Batman from Dc Comic books Vs Gray Fox the cyborg Ninja.

This is batman from comic books version and gray fox is from twin snake version metal Gear solid

Whom wins?

The fight is on the Rex lair from MGS1

KingD19
Batman should die.

Betterman
Originally posted by KingD19
Batman should die.
What he said.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by Betterman
What he said.

Really???

Solid snake hold his ground on gray fox.

Can batman do the same???

TrevorPhillips
Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1
Really???

Solid snake hold his ground on gray fox.

Can batman do the same??? Gray Fox wanted to die in that fight, also Gray Fox's suit was malfunctioning. It was confirmed in MGS Rising that Dr Clark messed up the nerve endings which is why Fox was having constant spasms of pain. If Fox truly wanted to he would of killed Snake instantly.

That said, the problem here is that in hand to hand Batman would be hard pressed to hurt Fox. He might be able to hurt him with pressure points but that's really it.

Other than that Bruce could easily take him down with Cryo pellets or an EMP.

KingD19
He's fast enough to dodge any projectile Bruce has. And is an EMP powerful enough to mess up the suit part of Bats standard arsenal? Even as Jaeger he'd be too much for standard Bats imo.

TrevorPhillips
Originally posted by KingD19
He's fast enough to dodge any projectile Bruce has. And is an EMP powerful enough to mess up the suit part of Bats standard arsenal? Even as Jaeger he'd be too much for standard Bats imo. No he isn't, the only speed feat Fox has ever shown is deflecting bullets. Usually from assault rifles and from individual shooters.

Batman blitzed Black Lightning, Major Force and Katana who can casually deflect gun fire from two mounted gun turrets..all at the same time...

I'm not sure what you mean by "Even as Jaeger", before getting his exo skeleton, Bruce would massacre Jager/Null/Fox in the span of 10 seconds. Only Fox after getting his exoskeleton could win.

KingD19
So deflecting automatic rifle fire isn't good enough to deflect a thrown projectile from Bruce? Gotcha.

And he has other speed feats as well. Like slicing a 6 foot chunk of concrete out of the ceiling in a split second. And cutting all the wires holding the Darpa Chief to free him before the explosion that was triggered from the first wire being cut went off.

He was also dodging machine gun fire from Rex, which had a vulcan cannon.

Oh, and with one arm, he kept Rex from crushing him for quite some time, and Rex weighs several hundred tons.

Nemesis X
...did I just read a post that said a thrown batarang >>> a speeding bullet?

TrevorPhillips
Yeah, Good luck trying to deflect a freaking Cryo Pellet or an EMP laughing out loud you make it sound like Bruce is just going to spam baterangs at him. He also has sonics on him also.

Fox never sliced a 6 foot chunk of concrete, only in the Twin Snakes which is non canon, and cutting the wires holding the Darpa Chief ? There were like 4 wires holding him, any peak human could of easily have done that. What a mediocre feat

He was dodging machine gun fire from Rex, which had an automatic turret, meanwhile Katana was able to deflect gunfire from TWO automatic turrets at the same time.

None of Fox's speed feats put him above the peak human range. The only reason why he'd win here is because of his strength and durability, but that doesn't help against sonics, cryo, and EMP devices.

TrevorPhillips
Originally posted by Nemesis X
...did I just read a post that said a thrown batarang >>> a speeding bullet? No one in this entire thread even mentioned a baterang, more specifically I mentioned Cryo, EMP and Sonics. Considering Fox has never shown anything above peak human in terms of speed he wouldn't be able to avoid these.

Solid47
Since this is Fox from TTS. The same Jaeger who was dodging and slicing bullets at point blank range and dodging bullets fired from REX's vulcan cannon, as well as holding REX's foot and tanking his stomp. He kills Bats just bad as how Spidey owned him in Death Battle. At least give Bats some prep.

SquallX
Jesus Christ stop hyping Bruce to level he doesn't operate on.

Most Bruce feats are done through pis/cis, nothing more.

Fox slices Bruce in half while making fun of his dead parents.

StealthRanger
Fox stomps the shit out of him

RadZoa
PIS/CIS are fan made terms used to dismiss something they dislike.

Bruce beats his ass with staggering ease, he's already significantly faster than Fox is, hits harder and and is leagues more skilled. The only advantages that Fox has is durability, and even if Bruce can't hurt him with punches he has more than enough in his standard equipment to beat this joke of a cyborg.

Bruce could obliterate anyone in MGS easily except for Revengance characters, and even then he has tech that would help him there.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Solid47
Since this is Fox from TTS. The same Jaeger who was dodging and slicing bullets at point blank range and dodging bullets fired from REX's vulcan cannon, as well as holding REX's foot and tanking his stomp. He kills Bats just bad as how Spidey owned him in Death Battle. At least give Bats some prep.

Paker is a lot faster than Fox is, a lot more mobile and has a spider sense which let alone avoid Bruce's equipment and stealth. That's not a good comparison.

SquallX
Originally posted by RadZoa
PIS/CIS are fan made terms used to dismiss something they dislike.

Bruce beats his ass with staggering ease, he's already significantly faster than Fox is, hits harder and and is leagues more skilled. The only advantages that Fox has is durability, and even if Bruce can't hurt him with punches he has more than enough in his standard equipment to beat this joke of a cyborg.

Bruce could obliterate anyone in MGS easily except for Revengance characters, and even then he has tech that would help him there.

laughing

I hope you're joking. Even if pis/cis was term made by fans, you cannot deny the bullet that is Batman.

Kicking the Spectre, Reacting to Green Lantern, Fighting on par with Kal/Diana, shooting Darkseid. You're right, clearly Batman is that powerful.

As for this fight, Fox tell Bruce a story about how he's still a mamma's boy while slicing him in half.

RadZoa
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing

I hope you're joking. Even if pis/cis was term made by fans, you cannot deny the bullet that is Batman.

Kicking the Spectre, Reacting to Green Lantern, Fighting on par with Kal/Diana, shooting Darkseid. You're right, clearly Batman is that powerful.

As for this fight, Fox tell Bruce a story about how he's still a mamma's boy while slicing him in half.

Kicking the Spectre, Context please, the Spectre admitted that he took the kick to make Bruce feel better, that's one of the most distorted and misconstrued showings floating on the internet

Bats doesn't fight on par with Kal or Diana, has admitted several times that both could kill him with ease

Batman never shot Darkseid, he shot Daniel Turpin who was a host for Darkseid's essense, the real Darkseid was floating in the background and shot Bruce with the Omega Sanction

Not sure about which Green Lantern showing you're talking about, but you probably horribly misinterpretation that one as well

If you're going to cry about showings that you dislike at least try to learn the context instead of looking at scans on the internet.

Gray Fox is too slow, he won't be able to keep up, maybe when Fox has some decent speed feats I might take him a bit more seriously, he loses, badly

wakkawakkawakka
He's blocked machine gun fire at close range. It starts at 8:20
59RpoI4ieAw

That was some pretty awful low balling.

RadZoa
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
He's blocked machine gun fire at close range. It starts at 8:20
59RpoI4ieAw

That was some pretty awful low balling. Twin Snakes is non canon

And even if it was

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111154743/3723100-5205775419-Block.jpg

Katana is able to deflect gunfire...except she can deflect them from 2 chain guns firing at the same time

Problem? No

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111162446/3813904-7945338445-batsu.jpg

Batman blitzed the living hell out of her, and Major Force, and Black Lightning, all at the same time

Also

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100692/1983533-batman_outruns_lightning_bolt.png

Bruce has dodged lightning

Fox has no chance, he's too slow

wakkawakkawakka
The thread specified TTS Gray Fox version so your dismissal is moot.

Also the point was that you blatantly ignored Gray Fox's feats to which I'll post another series:
Y49drgdU4_Y

Even if I concede that Batman is faster, to which I find hard to do as he's been tagged by much less routinely, that still leaves the massive strength/durability gap...unless you really want to argue Batman can hit harder than a Metal Gear

RadZoa
The thread specified TTS Gray Fox version so your dismissal is moot.

Also the point was that you blatantly ignored Gray Fox's feats to which I'll post another series:
Y49drgdU4_Y

Even if I concede that Batman is faster, to which I find hard to do as he's been tagged by much less routinely, that still leaves the massive strength/durability gap...unless you really want to argue Batman can hit harder than a Metal Gear I missed the OP mentioning Twin Snakes, so that was my mistake.

That said, he's been tagged before because he has thousands upon thousands of showings where as this form of Gray Fox was in one game ...for a grand total of maybe 30 minutes.... That's hardly a good comparison

The whole Batman hitting harder than a Metal Gear is flawed, Gray Fox was turned into pulp when Rex stomped him to death, durability against weight isn't the same as durability against a punch either. There are people in real life who've survived getting run over by cars and getting crushed by hundreds if not thousands of lbs and they most likely still wouldn't be able to take a hard punch and not feel it.

But...even with that in mind...I can give Fox the benefit of durability, even though Bruce has pounded the ever loving hell out of characters leagues above Fox's durability level, I really try to refrain from using those feats since it makes character versus battles less intriguing, so in the most likely scenario, it would be difficult to hurt him in melee, if not downright futile. I actually would favor Fox over most human combatants in straight up unarmed fights because of this and would say that they would either need equipment, or some kind of blade like a sword or claws.

Luckily, this isn't a complete fist fight and Fox has no defense against sonics, cryos, small explosives, magnets, all of which Bruce has as part of his equipment.

wakkawakkawakka
Wait so were going off of high showings exclusively even when Batman's been tagged/beaten by considerably less?

Also since Gray Fox only has one game that's being used that just means his feats are more consistent for his showings.

Gray Fox has a high frequency blade that can deflect machine gun fire at close range and stealth camo. So how's Batman supposed to get a beat on him?

Astner
Batman must have some technology disrupting gear in his utility belt.

wakkawakkawakka
Like the chaff grenades? Sure, it might take care of the stealth camo I previously mentioned, also stunning him abit, but I doubt it'd do much else.

RadZoa
Wait so were going off of high showings exclusively even when Batman's been tagged/beaten by considerably less?

Also since Gray Fox only has one game that's being used that just means his feats are more consistent for his showings.

Gray Fox has a high frequency blade that can deflect machine gun fire at close range and stealth camo. So how's Batman supposed to get a beat on him? No, high showings would be him reacting to Cheetah when Flash couldn't or dodging lightning bolts. His regular speed showings are better than Gray Fox's best showings

Also, the high frequency blade is garbage. Raiden in MGS4 was using an HF Blade 9 years more advance than what Fox was using and he couldn't even cut through a Gekko's armor with it, and Vamp of all people was able to deflect it with knives. The HF Blades are not that potent and Bruce could block it with his gauntlets which can also block and deflect gunfire

And how his sword going to block EMP's, or Sonics, or cryo grenades?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.