Raziel VS Kain ( Who Would really win in fight till death)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Hello Guys and ladies this is fight that been in mine mind for days. I was playing_legacy of kain defiance game couple days ago to relive the good old memories. After playing it I got myself thinking about Raziel Vs Kain. _For those whom following the series know what I am talking about when I say Raziel fight kain due the under_influence by the hyden ( as see in Raziel eyes turn green). Kain of course was not wanna to fight Raziel instead trying reason with him. _But Raziel still want _to fight Kain. they begins to fight.

But the thing is kain was holding back in that fight. He was just trying stop Raziel from finding the heart of darkness that would bring Janos Audran back to alive. In the end of the fight. Raziel manage to ripped kain heart that was originally belong to jaonos Audran. _But Once again Kain held back as he try convince Raziel that he was not intended to destroy him.

So _I ask

WHAt if... Kain was not holding back??? What if Kain was bloodlust and was indeed trying kill Raziel? Would thing would end differently??? _ Would Kain indeed beat Raziel in that fight???

So I am gonna do is make 3 fight for both of them face each other from soul reaver to blood omen and finally to_legacy of kain defiance. Basically is like this...

Soul reaver 1 Version Raziel _Vs Blood omen 1 version Kain. _Both have their all weapons and spells. And both are bloodlust

_Then soul Reaver 2 Version Raziel Vs Kain from Blood omen 2 version. Both have their full weapons and spells. And both are bloodlust_

( before anyway ask I am gonna allow kain from blood omen 1 & 2 have blood reaver since Raziel can not be killed by soul reaver blade since he is the soul reaver.

Now here come the big one

_(Raziel_legacy of kain defiance version Vs Kain_legacy of kain defiance both has their all reaver form and both bloodlust.

I wanna know guys whom was more powerful between the two??

Hope there still legacy of kaon fans somewhere smile

TheDarkestKing1
Come on is there legacy of Kain fans that will join this. Thread

The Scenario
Raziel has the Fire and Sunlight Glyphs, which would waste Kain if he didn't have contractual boss fight immunity to them.

Villelater
ok well the 1st Round of will go to kain because of Spirit wraith,Chaos Armor and the Flame Sword...of course he has alot more in his arsenal!
2nd Round well...Raziel has projectile moves but i need to replay it to make a firm decision, i will this Kain is both faster and larger then Raziel

Total Broadband
Hoho! funny what some people do when their bored...

Anyway, this needs some Lok fan love, and I am the perfect injection as such a beloved old member of KMC.

So to the thread;

First fight I can see it going to Kain if he can get his act together, you see Kain has a lot of powers in that game and a lot of equipment. The Chaos armour/repel shield/soul reaver combo, maybe with a energy bank thrown in for good measure was quite overpowered. Assuming he was bloodlusted and did exactly that I can see Raz having a hard time putting him down before Kain uses some of his hax spells from time manipulation to soul rape to hurt him.

For the next fight, Blood omen 2 Kain is the weakest Kain is therefore chanceless against what could be Raziel at his peak save Defiance. Kain does not have the magic to do it, he could get a lucky win if he hits Raz with immolate but frankly Raz is quite agile and could be up in Kains face in short time, plus Raz has a more developed TK than Kain at this point.

The final fight is a stomp in Kains favour, its basically BO 1 Kain with the advancements of an ancient vampire under his belt, millennia of wisdom and knowledge and with your bloodlust addition, a will to end Raziel...

BloodRain
The Glyphs close the gap created from Kain's physical edge, as a bloodlust Raziel proved to match a partially held back Kain. Though Kain's time slow will be a huge aid.

Total Broadband
Perhaps but their very specific to purpose and I doubt whether they would be all too effective against Kain, infact in-game which is the only time their used I don't think they hurt Kain but I cant recall, I belive however he was immune.

--

Theyr effects are hard to gauge because most bosses in soul reaver were not killable by glyphs, they required something more. Kain probably being the most resistance to the vampiric weaknesses of fire, water (save Rahab) and sunlight, I would point out its dubious to say those glyphs could counter Kains other power advantages.

NemeBro
I-is it really you?

BloodRain
'BT Total Broadband'

I see what you did there, but.. no.. too good to be true.

Total Broadband
lol, I hoped the name would give it away....

StealthRanger
Originally posted by NemeBro
I-is it really you?

I'm certain you'd be permed if you tried to get back in after being banned?

BloodRain
And as far as anyone knows, its just a new guy.. the story we shall stick to..

/hint-hint

ScreamPaste
So, this happened. Hello, apparently new poster who I have never met before.

Total Broadband
Why hello there! Its so nice to meet all my ol.....new friends....

happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.