Ozymandias Vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
Ozymandias has no prep, Captain America has no shield. Battle takes place in a dojo where they engage in an unarmed fight, TO THE DEATH!

dadudemon
Ozymandias solos (lol).

Has a Riddick vs. Ozymandias thread been done? That seems like a close match.

Dolos
Originally posted by dadudemon
Ozymandias solos (lol).

Has a Riddick vs. Ozymandias thread been done? That seems like a close match. Yeah I think Ozymandias won due to bullet catch.

jinXed by JaNx
Cap is severely outmatched here. Even with his shield he is out of his league. PErhaps if he had a gun and his shield he could win.

the ninjak
Ozy should take this. Lets wait for Cap II.

Ozy showed better MA skills and was superhuman.

And as Black Widow stated in Avengers during Cap and Loki's fight, he was sloppy.

Cap needs more experience. After all he leapt from his experiences in the first film to his modern days.
And his unarmed combat skills were struggling against Chitauri invaders.

Dolos
To be fair Ozymandias had tremendous prep and created entire portfolios in preparation for martially engaging each former Watchman. As far as catching the bullet, he'd worked on that all his life.

COG Veteran
Caps stamina and endurance should give Ozy something to think about but not for long cuz Ozy curb stomps his throat in.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Dolos
To be fair Ozymandias had tremendous prep and created entire portfolios in preparation for martially engaging each former Watchman. As far as catching the bullet, he'd worked on that all his life.

Oh cmon!

He out skilled them in ways Cap wished of showing in both of his films unarmed.

And the bullet catching feat was insane.

In all honesty if Ozy had Cap's Vibranium shield he would use it better.

Dolos
That is Cap's hallmark shield, you basically just called him useless!

the ninjak
Originally posted by Dolos
That is Cap's hallmark shield, you basically just called him useless!

No I didn't. I just said Ozy with the shield would most probably do better with the shield if he had it.

And this is a H2H fight.

If Ozy had prep with the shield (especially with the bullet catching feat) he would be a freak.

NemeBro
Lasers that were disintegrating normal people were tanked by Cap.

Cap wins.

KingD19
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lasers that were disintegrating normal people and blowing up cars were tanked by Cap.

Creatures that fell from hundreds/thousands of feet high and easily dug into concrete buildings and crushed cars were schooled by Cap.

Cap was strong enough to punch through submarine glass, and Skull dented a metal shield.

Cap wins.

Added a bit more.

DTM
With the shield, Cap wins hands down, without the shield this becomes Much Closer, and I could see either winning in the end.

meep-meep
Now that Cap 2 has been out for awhile, I'm wondering opinions on a h2h between the two.

Silent Master
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lasers that were disintegrating normal people were tanked by Cap.

Cap wins.

Agreed, Cap wins.

Lestov16
This was done before. When TFA came out, it was believed Ozy would win, but after TA and TWS, it was stated that Cap definitively wins. I'm betting on Cap here.

TheVaultDweller
This matchup was done to death a while back. While I gave the win to Cap, based on his better durability/endurance/stamina feats, opinions were very divided on who would win.

carthage
Who takes this?

KingD19
Ozy dies. If you say different you're lying to yourself and everyone else.

FrothByte
Looks like this thread was made some time ago. Seeing as Cap now has 5 movies worth of feats, he clearly wins this.

Silent Master
Captain America wins

Inhuman
Cap or Bucky beat Ozy pretty comfortably

0mega Spawn
Ozy Bob, weaves, ducks, slips, and sidesteps most of caps strikes. Gets hits once he dies no expression

KingD19
At this point let's not even pretend anyone Ozy fought from the Watchmen-verse is near Cap in any category, even speed.

Nah, Cap has fought faster, stronger, more skilled, etc... than Ozy. He gets hit during Cap's opening barrage and dies.

BruceSkywalker
Cap stomps and stomps hard.. this should not even be talked about or taken seriously....

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by KingD19
At this point let's not even pretend anyone Ozy fought from the Watchmen-verse is near Cap in any category, even speed.

Nah, Cap has fought faster, stronger, more skilled, etc... than Ozy. He gets hit during Cap's opening barrage and dies.

Cap hasn't fought two opponents let alone one human without being touched once... id say Ozy does pretty well defending himself from cap in the beginning... it's the doing damage part where he gets ****ed up

Silent Master
Ozy doesn't have the strength needed to block any of Cap's hits.

FrothByte
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Cap hasn't fought two opponents let alone one human without being touched once... id say Ozy does pretty well defending himself from cap in the beginning... it's the doing damage part where he gets ****ed up

Doesn't matter. Ozy never fought anyone as fast and agile as Spiderman or even just Bucky or BP. Ozy also has never fought 13 or so military men inside an elevator.

In the end, Cap and Ozy should be around the same speed and reflex. What makes Cap dominate is his displayed superior strength and durability.

cdtm
Ozy wins, with ease.

Silent Master
Originally posted by cdtm
Ozy wins, with ease.

If by wins, you mean gets his a$$ kicked worse than Baleman vs comic Superman.

FrothByte
Ozy wins, with ease.

You're joking right?

cdtm
Too fast, too strong, too skilled. Cap never caught a bullet, or stopped a high end street with tooth picks.

Mindset
Ozy wins, with ease. You're dead to me.

Turn in your IF fanclub jacket.

Silent Master
Too fast, too strong, too skilled. Cap never caught a bullet, or stopped a high end street with tooth picks.

I agree Cap is too fast, strong and skilled.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by FrothByte
Doesn't matter. Ozy never fought anyone as fast and agile as Spiderman or even just Bucky or BP. Ozy also has never fought 13 or so military men inside an elevator.

In the end, Cap and Ozy should be around the same speed and reflex. What makes Cap dominate is his displayed superior strength and durability.

That Spiderman has no feats whatsoever... and again cap was hit during that fight...he was hit against bucky, batroc, crossbones, literally everyone has gotten a hit in on cap... the elevator fight was a testament to his strength and durability which is what gives him this fight...

Ozy fought 2 heroes at once without ever being touched... he caught a knife mid fight... even caught a bullet.

What i see is Ozy blocking a punch from realizing it hurts like hell then decides to evade them... but obviously that wouldn't last long giving cap the victory

FrothByte
That Spiderman has no feats whatsoever... and again cap was hit during that fight...he was hit against bucky, batroc, crossbones, literally everyone has gotten a hit in on cap... the elevator fight was a testament to his strength and durability which is what gives him this fight...

Ozy fought 2 heroes at once without ever being touched... he caught a knife mid fight... even caught a bullet.

What i see is Ozy blocking a punch from realizing it hurts like hell then decides to evade them... but obviously that wouldn't last long giving cap the victory

Yes Cap got hit... got hit by guys far superior to the street levellers that Ozy fought. When Cap fights street levellers he completely mows them down without getting hit (as long as he doesn't get caught by surprise like Batroc). Because if you had put Ozy in the elevator with the SHIELD agents, do you really not think he'd get hit?

Inhuman
Yes Cap got hit... got hit by guys far superior to the street levellers that Ozy fought. When Cap fights street levellers he completely mows them down without getting hit (as long as he doesn't get caught by surprise like Batroc). Because if you had put Ozy in the elevator with the SHIELD agents, do you really not think he'd get hit?

There are still people that think Ozy wont get hit in the elevator and that Oxy's every move is at bullet timing speeds. Even though he looked pretty slow in actual fights.

Arachnid1
Looks like this thread was made some time ago. Seeing as Cap now has 5 movies worth of feats, he clearly wins this. Yeah, Ozy won the previous threads when there was only one or two Cap movies, but Cap has been given some insane feats as times gone on. He takes it at this point.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, this thread was made before TWS. Which makes me wonder how many damn Cap vs Ozy threads there are at this point, because I know this is not the only one.

TheVaultDweller
As to the speed thing... Ozy caught a bullet. As of Civil War, Cap has shown himself fast enough to tag someone who has dodged a round from a 125mm tank gun. And they have a muzzle velocity of 850-1800m/s, compared to the 300m/s of the bullet Ozy caught. Also, after they all grabbed him in the elevator, once the fight properly kicked off, only Rumlow tagged Steve with actual hits. The other guys only managed to briefly grab onto him at the beginning. So this "literally everybody" claim is simply not true. Also, if Comedian could grab Ozy in a much more open space, by all means prove that Ozy can avoid getting grabbed by like 10 guys in an elevator.

Bottom line is if Cap can go toe-to-toe with a guy who can outdice jets and dodge tank shells, Ozy's speed is not going to be an issue.

Time-Immemorial
Cap shit stomps

cdtm
Wow.. Looks like I need to watch Civil War.

But from what's said here, it looks like Ozy loses.

Cap just might be a close match for Baleman. evil face

HulkIsHulk
Wow.. Looks like I need to watch Civil War.

But from what's said here, it looks like Ozy loses.

Cap just might be a close match for Baleman. evil face
I could send you the link to a pirated copy smokin'

0mega Spawn
Ozy faster than cap... period

Inhuman

Show a fight scene where Ozy looks faster than Cap.
Again, fight scene.

Silent Master

Not in fight speed he isn't.

However feel free to prove me wrong by posting an Ozy fight scene that shows him moving faster than Cap is capable of.

TheVaultDweller
Are people really going to have this debate again? It doesn't matter in the end. Their difference in fighting speed isn't that big either way IMO, and Cap's other stats, after 5 films worth of feats, tip the match very much in his favour, so that should be the end of it.

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Are people really going to have this debate again? It doesn't matter in the end. Their difference in fighting speed isn't that big either way IMO, and Cap's other stats, after 5 films worth of feats, tip the match very much in his favour, so that should be the end of it.

Ozy fanboys don't want to admit that he'd lose.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Inhuman
Show a fight scene where Ozy looks faster than Cap.
Again, fight scene.

Show me a scene where cap catches a bullet... and toys with 2 men trying to kick his ass... or a scene where cap catches a knife mid fight

CPT Space Bomb
Show me a scene where cap catches a bullet... and toys with 2 men trying to kick his ass... or a scene where cap catches a knife mid fight Cap went h2h with Iron man and ultimately won. He shitstomps Ozy.Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Cap shit stomps We agree completely on this.

Silent Master
Show me a scene where cap catches a bullet... and toys with 2 men trying to kick his ass... or a scene where cap catches a knife mid fight

IOW, you can't post a scene where Ozy is shown fighting faster than Cap is capable of.

FrothByte

I can show you multiple clips of Cap mowing down multiple people trying kick his ass. I bet you can't show me any clip of Ozy fighting more than 2 people?

As for Cap catching a knife.... Loki caught an arrow while he wasn't even looking. Cap seemed slightly faster than Loki in their fight.

I can't show you a seen where Cap caught a bullet, but I bet you can't show me a scene where Ozy fights someone as strong and durable as IM, as agile as Spidey, or someone with the elevated stats as WS or BP.

Inhuman

Show me a scene were Ozy overpowers a helicopter. This is the type of retarded requests your asking.

If you want to use the bullet catch feat you also have to use what happens afterwards.
Ozy blocks 1 of Caps punches at bullet timing speeds then he is on the floor recovering while Cap kicks Ozys limp body in half.

If you disagree with this then show Ozy ALWAYS moving at bullet catching speeds. He looked overly slow in actual fights.

CPT Space Bomb
Show me a scene were Ozy overpowers a helicopter. This is the type of retarded requests your asking.

If you want to use the bullet catch feat you also have to use what happens afterwards.
Ozy blocks 1 of Caps punches at bullet timing speeds then he is on the floor recovering while Cap kicks Ozys limp body in half.

If you disagree with this then show Ozy ALWAYS moving at bullet catching speeds. He looked overly slow in actual fights. He's just a hater and a troll....better off ignoring his biased and inaccurate views on the matter.

Estacado
Cap easily.
He would possibly 1 piece Rorshach and Owlman in the same fight.

Then he would wreck Ozy.

golem370
Cap has way more feats then Ozy hands down. 5 movies worth of feats compared to 1 movie for Ozy

Silent Master
It's not that Cap has more feats, it's that he has better feats.

golem370
Well I would say tricking or fooling a godlike being was a impessive feat but took prep.

Silent Master
Not a feat that really helps in a hth match.

golem370
True.

0mega Spawn

If you disagree with this then show Ozy ALWAYS moving at bullet catching speeds. He looked overly slow in actual fights.

I know cap is strong clown.

But faster than ozy no hes not...
Ozy caught a knife by its handle mid fight.
Caught a bullet.
Beat two opponents while giving a speech without being touched once.

He didn't LOOK fast but these feats clearly show he's a fast mf.

Cap however gets hit multiple times throughout his films.

I really don't understand why some of you are getting hurt over this fact... not like im saying ozy beats cap you oddballs

Silent Master
IOW you can't post any clips of Ozy fighting at speeds equal to Cap, let alone faster.

FrothByte

Cap however gets hit multiple times throughout his films.

Cap only gets hit by opponents far more enhanced than either Roscharch or Night Owl. The only time he gets hit by non-enhanced people are in the elevator where he faced way more than just 2 opponents and then by Batroc when he caught him by surprise.

So please stop saying "but Cap gets hit multiple times" as if that proves he's slower than Ozy because the people hitting Cap are quite a few levels above the opponents Ozy fought.

0mega Spawn
Cap only gets hit by opponents far more enhanced than either Roscharch or Night Owl. The only time he gets hit by non-enhanced people are in the elevator where he faced way more than just 2 opponents and then by Batroc when he caught him by surprise.

So please stop saying "but Cap gets hit multiple times" as if that proves he's slower than Ozy because the people hitting Cap are quite a few levels above the opponents Ozy fought.

So when rumlow a regular human blocked not one but two of caps punches... he was fighting multiple opponents?

Batroc caught cap by surprised with one kick then kicked him with another and made him spin no expression

Im guessing that second kick was surprisingly fast? laughing

Hate on ozy all you want but the guy still fought two stronger than average men and wasn't touched once...

Silent Master
Cap would have 1 shot both of them.

FrothByte
So when rumlow a regular human blocked not one but two of caps punches... he was fighting multiple opponents?

Batroc caught cap by surprised with one kick then kicked him with another and made him spin no expression

Im guessing that second kick was surprisingly fast? laughing

Hate on ozy all you want but the guy still fought two stronger than average men and wasn't touched once...

What has Rumlow blocking Cap's hits have to do with Cap blocking multiple hits? Comedian, Night Owl and Roscharch were all able to block some of Ozy's hits.

Also, Batroc caught Cap by surprise and continued his assault. Even an idiot could see that Cap was still off balance. Once Cap got his bearings straight Batroc never landed another hit.

You can defend Ozy all you want, fact remains that he never fought anyone on the level of main opponents Cap has beaten.

golem370
Cap caught his shield thrown by a super strong metal arm that was close to if not stronger the Cap's two arms.

0mega Spawn
What has Rumlow blocking Cap's hits have to do with Cap blocking multiple hits? Comedian, Night Owl and Roscharch were all able to block some of Ozy's hits.

Also, Batroc caught Cap by surprise and continued his assault. Even an idiot could see that Cap was still off balance. Once Cap got his bearings straight Batroc never landed another hit.

You can defend Ozy all you want, fact remains that he never fought anyone on the level of main opponents Cap has beaten.

Your opening question answers itself

0mega Spawn
Ozy caught a bullet
Caught a knife mid fight
Toyed with two guys trying to kick his ass.

Caps is definitely stronger but he has done anything like these feats... stop being emotional nerds laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Cap wins in out right power. Its not even close anymore. He kicked a car out of the way and stopped a helicopter from taking off and made Spiderman look like a noob.

Newjak
Yeah at this point it isn't even a contest anymore.

Cap is clearly out of Ozy's league.

Silent Master
Ozy caught a bullet
Caught a knife mid fight
Toyed with two guys trying to kick his ass.

Caps is definitely stronger but he has done anything like these feats... stop being emotional nerds laughing out loud

You forgot, Ozy fights slower than Cap.

So basically, Ozy is inferior to Cap in skill and stats.

FrothByte
Your opening question answers itself

No it doesn't

0mega Spawn
No it doesn't
Well look harder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.