Legendary battle (Trio versus Trio)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1

1. Nyriss*
2. Scourge (Emperor's Wrath)*
3. Praven*

*Elite duelist; very powerful in the ways of the Force; Dark Council Member; Sith Sorcerer (advanced); very impressive combat record (easily defeated the duo of Scourge (normal) & Meetra simultaneously)

*Elite duelist; very powerful in the ways of the Force; immortal condition; mind-boggling combat record (over 1100 Jedi/Sith kills)

*Elite duelist; very powerful in the ways of the Force; very impressive combat record (defeated some of the Jedi Order's finest; blitzed multiple opponents simultaneously)

Team 2

1. Maul (CW)
2. Opress (CW)
3. Ventress (CW)

Team 2 is well-known.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
hmm, interesting battle you have assembled. Team 2 can win, but the weak link is opress. Nyriss could hurtle lightning at him, and he has no knowledge of defending against it. Scourge could most likely take on Maul (for some time), and Praven can take on ventress (for some time), and Nyriss unleashes a force storm to kill them all wink

Nephthys
Nyriss beats Maul, Scourge beats Opress and Ventress beats Praven.

When did Praven blitz multiple opponents?

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

That is an in-game event, I believe.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Praven has also defeated one of the order's most celebrated lightsaber duelists during sacking of coruscant.

S_W_LeGenD

Nephthys
IMO, Nyriss can defeat any of Team 2 and Scourge (despite likely being more powerful than her imo) can at least challenge all of them and stalemate them. The weak link is Praven, since despite Legends claims he's got very little to his name. He beat a master swordsman and Kiwiks but that's about it. He's about Council level, which is still below anyone else on the team imo. I don't think he's thoroughly outclassed, but he is outclassed.

Going by my above scenario Nyriss beats Maul, since she thoroughly owned Meetra Surik who I have established already as being a complete badass in canon. Scourge will beat Opress, since Opress has a weakness against a) lightning and b) h2h and Scourge is able to envelop his fists with lightning to devastate Opress. He's also just much more skilled. Praven loses to Ventress at about the same time Scourge beats Opress and he then beats her or Nyriss finishes off Maul and a threesome emerges.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
True, Ventress has also defeated master swordsmen, and has much more impressive feats than Praven, but I think he is more than capable of holding off ventress for substantial amount of time, enough time for say, Nyriss, to come and just own her.

S_W_LeGenD
Praven is decent in the use of the Force as well; he is proficient in the use of Force lightning, Telekinetic applications and can also unleash energies (in the form of balls of fire which explode on impact) with bare hands.

Nephthys
Sure.

In gameplay.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
yeah that's true, the only canonical ability he has used is the saber throw technique.

Based
TOR.

ROTJ Vader
TOR. Praven may take Ventress.

red8
Nyriss vs Maul

Maul has pretty good resistance against lightning and his TK from his 2vs2 with Opress, Kenobi, and Gallia was pretty impressive. Kenobi was schooling Maul and Oppress in sabers, but Maul overpowered Kenobi with TK multiple times in that fight. He then flung a ship at the pirates that were chasing him when he was retreating.

So I think force wise, Maul and Nyriss are comparable.

Saberwise, Maul's only feat I can think of off the top of my head is killing Qui-Gon. I think the Exile is at least at Shaak Ti's level, so beating the Exile and Scourge in sabers is more impressive than any saber feat I can think of that Maul has done.

Overall, I think Nyriss would beat Maul.

I know Opress has killed Jedi masters and stuff, but he comes off kind of amateurish to me. I think Scourge outclasses him.

No clue who Praven is, so I'll default to Ventress. But Ventress won't be enough against Nyriss and Scourge.

Team 1 wins in my mind.

I think replacing Nyriss or Scourge with someone weaker or replacing Oppress or Ventress with someone stronger would make this battle more even.

NewGuy01
This fight is already pretty good, I'd say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.