Starkiller vs. Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Taay'hai
I say Starkiller because of his Force power and his near-perfect lightsaber combat skill. Any insight?

Intrepid37
Anakin stomps.

Zett
Force: Starkiller, maybe
Saber: Anakin by far
All-out: Anakin, comfortably

Petrus
Is this RotS Skywalker?

Not a single version of Anakin would stomp Starkiller though ; you're both wrong. He defeated Vader in TFU both in saber combat and with the Force. His RotS version, who is considerably less prominent with the Force, would not stomp Starkiller by any means. At least in the Force, it's no maybe: It's a definite win for Starkiller.

Zett
I've already said, that Starkiller probably will have an advantage in the force. But still, his skill with a lightsaber is not good enough to beat Anakin.
He was forced to use TK against Shaak Ti, and in fact in pure saber fight she was above him. Vader as a swordsman was also better, and as I remeber Starkiller was forced to slow him down with lightning bolts.
Anakin's guard in the force is well above Shaak Ti's, so Starkiller wont be able to stop him with TK. And lightning wont work as well against Anakin as against Vader.

In a battle against Zonakin Starkiller would be annihilated.

NTJack0
Starkiller wins if he abuses his force superiority, he's not out dueling Anakin though, no way.

Mizukage Yoda
Anakin wins. Starkiller struggled against a less powerful incarnation.

throwawaysrs
Wow, how forum perception has changed over the years, lol.

From what I recall, the Starkiller that defeats Shaak Ti isn't as powerful as the one who fights Vader, and Shaak Ti may very well have grown more powerful since RotS. But I think we can agree that Anakin takes the saber duel and Marek takes the Force contest, so the victor probably goes to one or the other on circumstance. In an open field at close range, Anakin wins, but with some distance and, say, on Mustafar or the Senate Rotunda, Marek takes the bacon.

Petrus
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Anakin wins. Starkiller struggled against a less powerful incarnation.

Struggled, but destroyed him in the end. All out, I think I'd give the edge to Starkiller. The incarnation Starkiller fought against is superior to his RotS incarnation in terms of Force power.

You believe his RotS version is superior to his post-RotS version in saber combat?

Intrepid37
Yes, by far.

ares834
Starkiller.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by throwawaysrs
But I think we can agree that Anakin takes the saber duel and Marek takes the Force contest, so the victor probably goes to one or the other on circumstance. In an open field at close range, Anakin wins, but with some distance and, say, on Mustafar or the Senate Rotunda, Marek takes the bacon.

Probably something like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.