Thor vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

battlemaster161
Thor does not have his hammer and Goku is at SSJG who wins and also this is Japanese original version of Goku.

COG Veteran
Goku.

Wei Phoenix
Thor.

ScreamPaste
Thor punches him. Or lightnings him. Either or.

TrevorPhillips
Goku's speed and instant transmission will be a problem but he's going to have go all out to have a chance of hurting Thor, whereas Thor can do severe damage with his standard attacks.

Zack Fair
Goku wins this.

Will take a while to KO Thor though.

battlemaster161
Thors main source of power is his hammer without it he is weakened and I don't recall him using lighting without.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Goku wins this.

Will take a while to KO Thor though. I disagree. BOG wasn't all that impressive, the only advantage Goku has here is that Thor can't fly without Mjolnir, but he makes up for that by being able to KO Goku with lightning, and if Goku tries to fight him hand to hand Thor wins outright. shrug

ares834
Probably Goku now as BoG calls Bills a casual solar system buster.

battlemaster161
Originally posted by ares834
Probably Goku now as BoG calls Bills a casual solar system buster. You do realize that cell was a casual solar system buster.

ares834
He claims he could destroy the solar system... That doesn't make it true.

battlemaster161
Originally posted by ares834
He claims he could destroy the solar system... That doesn't make it true. It showed him blowing up everything in it remember he could have destroyed earth easily he didn't though cause he wanted to test his power.
Also remember Broly is also a galaxy buster before he hit level 3

ares834
Lol

Not once did it show him coming even close to blowing up a SS. All that happened is that he claimed he could.

battlemaster161
Apparently you have never seen the original Japanese version have you cause when we got a hold of DBZ we made them look so weak.

TrevorPhillips
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I disagree. BOG wasn't all that impressive, the only advantage Goku has here is that Thor can't fly without Mjolnir, but he makes up for that by being able to KO Goku with lightning, and if Goku tries to fight him hand to hand Thor wins outright. shrug I wasn't very impressed either considering all the DBZ wank, I watched the fight and Goku and Bills punching each other caused small craters in the ground, where a character like Beta Ray Bill was able to damage a planet , abiet a small one, in his fight with Stardust.

battlemaster161
Originally posted by TrevorPhillips
I wasn't very impressed either considering all the DBZ wank, I watched the fight and Goku and Bills punching each other caused small craters in the ground, where a character like Beta Ray Bill was able to damage a planet , abiet a small one, in his fight with Stardust. Then again Stardust is very powerful I think superman had a special kind when he sneezed and blew up the universe.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by TrevorPhillips
I wasn't very impressed either considering all the DBZ wank, I watched the fight and Goku and Bills punching each other caused small craters in the ground, where a character like Beta Ray Bill was able to damage a planet , abiet a small one, in his fight with Stardust. Their fight took 3 minutes to produce an attack that could have arguably destroyed a city and this wasn't surpassed except 'probably' by the large energy blast Bills created, IIRC. (I've watched the fight all of twice) Bills was under no threat from Goku, and never used his full power against him so any powerscaling there is impossible.

ares834
He used 70% of his power as confirmed by the end.

TheGodKiller
Thor still has access to a wide range of powers even without his hammer. Which includes the Godforce power(godblast, simplified), that can cripple skyfathers. And his strength(based on his best feats) is more than a match for Goku's most powerful Super Saiyan form. Same goes for speed.

Thor wins this.

battlemaster161
Citation needed that shows he did this stuff without his hammer

Sacred 117
I have no idea how to call this due to my lacking comic knowledge, but as a DBZ fan, I'm admittedly sickened by how spiteful this is. I'd rather admit defeat in a fair fight than claim victory with the scales being tipped to such a degree.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Citation needed that shows he did this stuff without his hammer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor -without- Mjolnir summons Solar Storms and Interstellar Winds:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15807450_Thor_-_God_of_Thunder_008-009.jpg

Thor -without- Mjolnir summons a fire a storm on a completely barren world:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15807452_Thor_-_God_of_Thunder_008-011.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15807455_Thor_-_God_of_Thunder_008-013.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15807457_Thor_-_God_of_Thunder_008-014.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15807459_Thor_-_God_of_Thunder_008-015.jpg

A young, inexperienced Thor with no hammer on a world where godly powers are suppressed still managed a powerful storm.

COG Veteran
Closing for spite.

battlemaster161
When did he damage skyfathers without it cause GK said he could and still their is no citation that shows he did and who is the strongest guy he took out without it.

ScreamPaste
Good thing there are no skyfathers in this thread.

battlemaster161
I know but GK said thor has hurt skyfathers without his hammer and what is is strength and speed feats without his hammer seeing how it incredibly boost his abilities.

ScreamPaste
Thor's hammerless lightning KO'd an 'early' Gorr who'd had a distinct advantage over Young!Thor until that moment. It's not skyfather but it's enough.

Young Thor without his hammer is also still significantly above Goku physically. He carried a chunk of starcore matter and threw it like a football, causing an explosion which blew him into space, where he wrangled a FTL Space Shark with nose lasers (yes, I am serious). He rode said Nose Laser FTL Space Shark into battle.

Sacred 117
Don't let it surprise you. High tier Sonic characters drop skyfathers regularly, and they're not even approaching Thor.

COG Veteran
Thor's hammerless lightning KO'd an 'early' Gorr who'd had a distinct advantage over Young!Thor until that moment. It's not skyfather but it's enough.

Young Thor without his hammer is also still significantly above Goku physically. He carried a chunk of starcore matter and threw it like a football, causing an explosion which blew him into space, where he wrangled a FTL Space Shark with nose lasers (yes, I am serious). He rode said Nose Laser FTL Space Shark into battle.

I change my vote to Thor now that I saw this. He's too metal for Goku.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by COG Veteran
I change my vote to Thor now that I saw this. He's too metal for Goku. It gets better. He goes on to attack his future self with said shark. Young Thor is the most metal character in any comicbook ever. He's a complete psychopath.

Sacred 117
It gets better. He goes on to attack his future self with said shark. Young Thor is the most metal character in any comicbook ever. He's a complete psychopath.

No wonder Vikings worship him. rock

NemeBro
Before God of Thunder came out I would have said Goku would **** Thor up the ass if Thor did not have Mjolnir.

Now, I am not so sure.

Yamcha
This kinda makes me wonder how Goku and Bills would fair against Gorr...say him wanting to slay the Super Saiyan God and the God Of Destruction..but it's kinda obvious now that the way BOTGs leaves it as Bills only using 70% of his power there will probably be another movie (fingers crossed) with him going all out but until then from only what I've saw idk if he could hang with Gorr and even Goku as SSG I feel like since Gorr was hanging with three Thor's especially future Thor who was sick as hell means he's probably out of Gokus league..I mean the slaying a God who wrestled black holes thing is pretty wild..

Young Thor is the most metal character in any comicbook ever. He's a complete psychopath.

This was easily one of my favorite parts xD, he's the best.

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps3cbc0013.jpg
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps5b47002e.jpg

BloodRain
Thor punch, activate.

iscaremonkeys
goku speedblitz Activate

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
goku speedblitz Activate How to speedblitz someone faster than yourself?

Zack Fair
I disagree. BOG wasn't all that impressive, the only advantage Goku has here is that Thor can't fly without Mjolnir, but he makes up for that by being able to KO Goku with lightning, and if Goku tries to fight him hand to hand Thor wins outright. shrug Thor is slow as molases. I don't see him hitting Goku anytime soon. Though he will seriously rock his world if he landed a clean hit with full unheld back strength.

NemeBro
You're kind of dumb.

Zack Fair
You're a douche.

Thor can also fly and use other powers without mjolnir.

TBF I'm picturing peak IT'ing Goku abusing ki blasts and the like.

Damborgson
Goku fights like a warrior. He'd get in close and that's where he'd have the most trouble. Thor's going to hit him hard and put him to sleep, but he could also abuse the speed difference and blast in and out as much as he could. He could do this to if he wanted:
http://a.mpcdn.net/manga/p/280/52927/2.jpg
http://a.mpcdn.net/manga/p/280/52927/3.jpg

It's true he has other powers, but nothing Goku can't handle in my opinion unless he manages to get him close for the Durok dropper. Which would incinerate Goku of course.

Zack Fair
One of my favorites moves/stunts/strats in DBZ has got to be Goku's IT kamehameha.

Lord Lucien
Cell's reaction made it fantastic.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by battlemaster161
I know but GK said thor has hurt skyfathers without his hammer and what is is strength and speed feats without his hammer seeing how it incredibly boost his abilities.
Thor has access to the godblast power even in a hammerless scenario.
http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Thor%20Random/ThorGodblast01v282.jpg.html
It's not explicitly noted that this was the godblast, however the manner in which he tapped into his own inner godly power is similar to the way other narratives describe the godblast's formation.

The godblast has also cripped a high-level skyfather character before.
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir181-Godblastv212.jpg

Batman-Prime
Thor's only disadantage against Goku is his speed. He is stronger, more durable, better damage soak, as good a fighter, has mjolnir to block Gokus best shots and has a superior Blast or at least the equal of Gokus best. Goku will go down, hard.

Zack Fair
He does not have mjolnir for this fight.

I don't believe Thor is as good a fighter as Goku.

Wei Phoenix
Thor has tons more fighting experience than Goku, he has more years of experience than Goku's age. Goku's speed doesn't mean anything to someone who can keep up with Silver Surfer.

Zack Fair
He does have all those years of fighting experience. but he tends to fight like a brute. Which is why I don't think he is anywhere near Goku's equal. At least not his normal holding back portrayal.

Sacred 117
This is probably a stupid question, but is it actually evident that Thor suppresses his power, or is it simply stated?

If it's merely a statement, I see no reason to believe it. I find problems like this with characters like Akuma.

Zack Fair
Yes he does. Thor has a wealthy resume of hurting beings Goku can only dream of.

Sacred 117
THAT I get. Unrelated to the thread, what legitimately confirms Thor "pulling his punches"? I'm not arguing this isn't the case. I just want to know.

Zack Fair
Couple of statements. Among them one he made in avengers manual about not being able to beat someone in time for being use to holding back in the human world for so long.

TheTyrant
I understand that this is a comic book fan dominated forum, but this wank on KMC is just retarded. This is ridiculous; hammerless Thor beating SSJG Goku? Goku stomps. Part 1 DB characters' blasts were moving at light speed (see the moon busting feats. It's been done multiple times and referenced in data books as well)

So fck is Thor going to do vs SSG Goku? Lightning when Goku can tank planet busters early on in DBZ? The speed difference is massively in favor of Goku, the fighting ability difference is massively in favor of Goku, and the power output difference is also massively in favor for Goku.

Just think about it this way. Where would you put Iron Man in DBZ? Raditz level? Nappa level? Saiyan Saga Vegeta level (who was able to shake the planet by just powering up and was also capable of destroying the earth with a single blast?) And what's the difference between Iron Man and Thor? Thor isn't even 10 times as powerful as Iron Man going by most sources. So now what's the difference between Nappa/Raditz and SSJG Goku? Hell, don't even go that far. What's the power difference between Nappa/Raditz and first form Frieza?

TheTyrant

NotAllThatEvil
Pretty sure dbz moon isn't EXACTLY like ours...

TheTyrant
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

Pretty damn sure it was, until Kami had to recreate it. And even then, it was never said to be in any way different.

But forget about that and answer this please:
Just think about it this way. Where would you put Iron Man in DBZ? Raditz level? Nappa level? Saiyan Saga Vegeta level (who was able to shake the planet by just powering up and was also capable of destroying the earth with a single blast?) And what's the difference between Iron Man and Thor? Thor isn't even 10 times as powerful as Iron Man going by most sources. So now what's the difference between Nappa/Raditz and SSJG Goku? Hell, don't even go that far. What's the power difference between Nappa/Raditz and first form Frieza?

BloodRain
Ki beams are lightspeed and normal humans can track the beams. Makes sense.

Lol'd at catching machine gun bullets being "at least a couple of hundred times faster than sound"

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

What's the difference then? uhuh It could be smaller, it could be bigger. Who knows? It would just be an uneducated assumption either way. Besides, IT'S A F**KING MOON. It's an impressive feat regardless.

Originally posted by BloodRain

Lol'd at catching machine gun bullets being "at least a couple of hundred times faster than sound"

We're agreed here. The only lightspeed/FTL showing I can recall is IT. Although, I'm not fully updated as it stands. Then again, that may all just be for the viewer's sake.

Actually, bullet timing is said to be a roughly supersonic feat, and he referred Roshi as being FTS, not the bullets.

TheTyrant

A machine gun bullet travels at roughly mach 3/mach 4. Roshi caught at least 9 bullets in a short interval. Maybe not a couple of hundred times, but at least tens of times faster than sound.

Nice denial there. At that point, these guys were fighting faster than the human eye could see. And exactly based on what did the humans see that Roshi blast?

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/240375-roshimoon1_super.jpg
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/240376-roshimoon2_super.jpg

There was just a huge flash of light that blinded everybody for a second. Nobody even realized that the moon was destroyed and nobody saw the energy beam travel towards the moon until moments later.

I like how you're being nit picky about DB feats, but at the same time you would bring up once-in-a-lifetime Thor showings to make him seem less pathetic compared to DBZ characters. Less than shit-tiers in DB could casually destroy planets with power levels of 18,000. Their top-tier characters like Buu and Gotenks were breaking dimensions by just powering up and screaming.

Fact of the matter is, that if Nappa or saiyan saga Vegeta were on Marvel earth, they'd be considered to be HUGE threats and they'd be wrecking most Avengers rosters. Buu level dudes, well there would be a huge arc about that stuff purely because of how powerful and destructive Buu is. My Iron Man analogy works perfectly.

>SSJG Goku loses to hammerless Thor.
Not biased at all there buddy. Rofl

ScreamPaste
There's no point in DBZ canon where anyone or anything moves ftl, lol. It's been dragged out endlessly all over the internet. Furthermore DBZ characters aren't all that durable, and every time someone says 'power level' their argument is basically already defeating itself.

TheTyrant
There's no point in DBZ canon where anyone or anything moves ftl, lol.

What does that even mean? Why would the canon not make sense if the characters could fight at FTL? It's not like Dragon Ball was a masterpiece without plotholes.

What does that even mean? Based on what aren't they durable? Based on Frieza, while out of energy and on the brink of death, surviving the explosion of a planet point blank?

Answer this too please.

ScreamPaste
It means what I said, at no point in DBZ does anyone move FTL.

You mean the planet that took time to explode and did not do so until he was in space? I didn't say they're not more durable than humans, but they're not High Herald durable.

I see no real point in speculating about where Iron Man would be.

TheTyrant
It means what I said, at no point in DBZ does anyone move FTL.

You mean the planet that took time to explode and did not do so until he was in space? I didn't say they're not more durable than humans, but they're not High Herald durable.

I see no real point in speculating about where Iron Man would be.

I've shown canon evidence from the manga, all you've done is say that I'm wrong without anything to back up your claims of DBZ characters being slow.

Frieza never left Namek before it exploded and the time it took for it to explode has nothing to do with anything, since Frieza was already out of energy and there were no ships left.) He was left there and the planet exploded in his face while he was stranded. There was literally no indication that he left the planet in time.

>Not durable. Let's see Thor do that while cut in half and out of energy.

Iron Man has everything to do with this, since it's a comparison I'm making. It makes no sense that you guys are putting top-tier DBZ characters at low-herald/mid-herald levels when you know deep down that Iron Man would get shat on by Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

ScreamPaste
Slow? No. FTL? No. None of your scans showcase FTL movement.

The time it took shows that it was not as violent an explosion as it could've been.

Trouble is cutting Thor in half.

It's really not a perfect analogy. DBZ characters have HH energy projection, and ki resistance, sure. But most of their other stats are low-herald or even high meta level.

TheTyrant
Slow? No. FTL? No. None of your scans showcase FTL movement.

How? Even ignoring the moon busting, I used the bare minimum reaction speed for Goku when Cell used his Kamehameha wave, and you still get a FTL value. That blast traveled about twice as much as the earth's diameter in a very short time period.

A planet blew up right in his face. I don't know how that's not a really good durability feat. It's not like the average high herald would casually walk away from that.

I don't think I need to explain the difference between SSJG Goku and Frieza when experienced SSJ1 Goku's finger > Trunks' sword >>> Frieza.

What stats do they lack? Combat speed? Reflexes? Strength? Durability?

ScreamPaste
Yes.

derrick12345
Which Thor? Movie Thor/TRK Thor/Thorforce Thor etc

BloodRain
Originally posted by TheTyrant
A machine gun bullet travels at roughly mach 3/mach 4. Roshi caught at least 9 bullets in a short interval. Maybe not a couple of hundred times, but at least tens of times faster than sound.
That does not make it hundreds of times faster than sound.. A 1,000m/s 400rpm gun would make him barely above Ma3.

Nice denial there. At that point, these guys were fighting faster than the human eye could see. And exactly based on what did the humans see that Roshi blast?
Discussed with Carver, its happened a few times. Rohis's self-projectiling and Buu's extinction blast come to mind.

The rest was just a dull rant.

NemeBro
Roshi would barely have to move his hands any distance to catch each bullet. It is simply a matter of his hands being there to intercept the separate bullets when they arrive, and they don't all arrive at the same time nor is the spread that significant.

Mach 200? Lolno. Mach 10+? A little more reasonable but still no, at least, not in terms of that feat.

The Mercenary Tao pillar interception feat is better.

Anyway, there is no time frame for that Cell Saga blast, so lol at this FTL bullshit.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by NemeBro
Roshi would barely have to move his hands any distance to catch each bullet. It is simply a matter of his hands being there to intercept the separate bullets when they arrive, and they don't all arrive at the same time nor is the spread that significant.

Mach 200? Lolno. Mach 10+? A little more reasonable but still no, at least, not in terms of that feat.

The Mercenary Tao pillar interception feat is better.

Anyway, there is no time frame for that Cell Saga blast, so lol at this FTL bullshit.

The time frame is very short. Or are you going to argue that these guys were standing around and doing nothing for a good second or so? 'Cause the blast reached that distance before we saw the characters' reactions, meaning that it reached that distance before the characters' reactions. And these guys are very fast in combat and reaction speed in case you forgot.

That does not make it hundreds of times faster than sound.. A 1,000m/s 400rpm gun would make him barely above Ma3.

Discussed with Carver, its happened a few times. Rohis's self-projectiling and Buu's extinction blast come to mind.

The rest was just a dull rant.

Buu casually sent out 6 billion blasts that traveled across the earth and killed 6 billion people in a very short time interval. The people were reacting and running around due to others dying before them since not everybody was hit at the same time. You can see some people going about their daily activities while being hit and some guy in the left corner running away.
http://i23.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/488/dragon-ball-72097.jpg
http://i24.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/488/dragon-ball-72098.jpg
http://i32.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/488/dragon-ball-72099.jpg
http://i19.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/488/dragon-ball-72100.jpg

But nice job at being super picky when I've brought quantifiable proof that DB characters' energy blasts were around light speed very early on in the manga. Y'all are acting as if Thor does the shit you're posting in this thread on a regular basis so you can disregard what I've posted. If that's how it is, then you can't use any of Thor's high-end showings because they don't make sense with how Thor performs on average either. Fact is that he's slow as a turtle on the average compared to mid-tier Dragon Ball characters and only can be fast when the plot requires the author to make him fast (and these aren't in combat anyway. Good luck finding 3 instances of LS/FTL combat speed for Thor), which occurs about once every 5 or so years. Basically those once-in-a-couple-of-years showings are outliers and high-end feats too if you guys don't want to consider the stuff I've posted.

Example 1: Hulk was hurt by Captain America, so Hulk's durability really isn't that good. *I think this is Ultimate, but same thing applies since the huge strength difference*
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36657/1782603-cap.jpg

Example 2: Captain America, a peak human, reacts to Thor's lightning.
http://imageshack.us/a/img402/8443/capagainstthorue6.jpg
So either Thor's lightning is super slow, or a peak human was able to somehow react to something that's on average about mach 300.

Those were just from top of my head. Batman has tons of similar stuff and so have most street levelers in Marvel and DC. Hell, just recently in a DCnU comic, Superman took Luthor down to earth from the moon in a split second and the regular humans were able to react to them coming towards them.

@Loltimespan as if the DB characters would stand there for 5 seconds and do nothing but be confused and stare in middle of a fight.

But this won't ever go anywhere since you all hate Dragon Ball to this extent.

ScreamPaste
Nope.

galactusischere
I havent seen the movie yet but apparently Whis was able to travel across the entire universe and knock out Bills for a couple of years with a casual chop. And SSJG Goku is apparently on par with those guys.

NemeBro
The time frame is very short. How short?

TheTyrant
It's very very short. Much less than a second. Probably in the nanosecond range via common sense and reading the manga.

Also, before I forget, during the 21st Budokai I believe, Krillin and Roshi had a little fight in 0.2 seconds.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/1012405-040605.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/1012406-040606.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/1012407-040607.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/1012409-040609.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/1012410-040610.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/1012403-040611.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/1012403-040611.gif

How fast would that be, honestly?

StealthRanger
*looks at thread*

lolTyrant. Typical DBZ fantard, using low showings for the Marvel DC chars, but allowing any feat/claim for DBZ

lolcombatspeedfallacy

TheTyrant
I never used a low showing to make Thor look weak though. People are disregarding canonical feats for DBZ characters because "they don't make sense" and yet are using some high-end feats to argue for Thor. Tell me how that makes sense and isn't absolutely ridiculous.

It's not a fallacy. Would Usain Bolt be able to blitz prime Mike Tyson? Same shit applies.

NemeBro
lol

I am Vegeta

It's really not a perfect analogy. DBZ characters have HH energy projection, and ki resistance, sure. But most of their other stats are low-herald or even high meta level. High meta or low herald your crazy. Goku could beat all the high metas and low heralds on your list most of them at the same time

Zack Fair
Not because of his physicality. He'd own them with his Ki blasts and techniques.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Not because of his physicality. He'd own them with his Ki blasts and techniques.

Are you serious? Part 1 characters in DB were solid class 100s and had high end supersonic to hypersonic combat speeds. Real..

Zack Fair
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/150/f/2012/028/f/5/trollface_vegeta_by_littlevegetakawaii-d4nwpkc.jpg

TheTyrant
I don't think even the OBD would rate Goku's strength and speed that low. That's fked up

ScreamPaste
Are you serious? Part 1 characters in DB were solid class 100s and had high end supersonic to hypersonic combat speeds. Real..
This is why 40 tons is heavy for base Goku.
This is why he trained in 100x gravity to in the Frieza saga.
This is why 300x gravity training was considered hardcore for Vegeta.
This is why Piccolo can jab his fingers right into their necks, and why being smashed through rocks breaks their ribs and the like.

Hell, it took three minutes into the Bills v.s. Goku fight for anything even arguably city busting to happen. erm

DBZ characters have very powerful ki projection and such, but that's the only thing that keeps them afloat against most other herald level characters.

I am Vegeta
This is why 40 tons is heavy for base Goku.
This is why he trained in 100x gravity to in the Frieza saga.
This is why 300x gravity training was considered hardcore for Vegeta.
This is why Piccolo can jab his fingers right into their necks, and why being smashed through rocks breaks their ribs and the like.

Hell, it took three minutes into the Bills v.s. Goku fight for anything even arguably city busting to happen. erm

DBZ characters have very powerful ki projection and such, but that's the only thing that keeps them afloat against most other herald level characters. First goku was on supreme kais planet which is 10x gravity, also if your putting him in base form could blow up planets not many low heralds hell some mid heralds cant claim that. Also that was a pre majin buu fight you really think he was that strong throughout the entire saga. Goku's base forms rapes all high metas and low heralds.

TheTyrant
1. Shadowboxing =/= lifting. Try it for yourself if you don't believe me. Plus, Goku made it look easy af when he went SSJ.
2. That's different than lifting or punching strength. There was constant pressure on their body and they were working out under those conditions. Even if we say they're the same thing, Goku himself weighed at about 6 tons at 100 times gravity. Using Kai-Ken, Goku is able to multiply his stats by like 20. SSJ would increase it by 50. 50x6 = 300. This is at the BARE minimum since Goku got way stronger while on Namek than he was after his spaceship training. And we all know that SSJ 2 Goku would flick inexperienced SSJ 1 Goku out of existence, so no matter how you want to look at it, Goku is WELL over class 100.
3. Piccolo is also class 100 :/
And them going through the rocks isn't what's smashing their ribs, rather it's the punches and kicks unless you can prove this.
4. Really? It's pretty clear that they can control how much they destroy with their ki projections. Nappa with two fingers destroyed a huge city and Vegeta with power level of 18,000 could shake the planet with just powering up. Nice downplaying again.

----
Anyway, they punch and kick people people through mountains and islands. Part 1 Goku was able to lift giant Piccolo who about/well over 100 tons.

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/16-007.0/compressed/160705.jpg

They've been class 100 before Raditz even showed up.

Originally posted by I am Vegeta
First goku was on supreme kais planet which is 10x gravity, also if your putting him in base form could blow up planets not many low heralds hell some mid heralds cant claim that. Also that was a pre majin buu fight you really think he was that strong throughout the entire saga. Goku's base forms rapes all high metas and low heralds.

Goku's base form by end of series was way stronger than Frieza. Lmao at metas or low heralds lasting more than a millisecond against him.

TheTyrant
Saying base Goku by end of series was meta/low herald level is like saying Galactus is Silver Surfer level. Fking absurd.

I am Vegeta
Saying base Goku by end of series was meta/low herald level is like saying Galactus is Silver Surfer level. Fking absurd. Lol ikr ****ing dbz haterz pretty sure gokus base level is mid herald.

TheTyrant
Lol ikr ****ing dbz haterz pretty sure gokus base level is mid herald.

Frieza tanked destruction of a planet on the brink of death.

>DBZ characters have shit durability
>Meta level Goku, as in Iron Fist or Wolverine will be hurting him.
http://imageshack.us/a/img11/6302/mjchokehand.png

I can't

Zack Fair
Wolverine can definitely **** him up if was to land a hit.

Damborgson

Anyway, they punch and kick people people through mountains and islands. Part 1 Goku was able to lift giant Piccolo who about/well over 100 tons.

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/16-007.0/compressed/160705.jpg

They've been class 100 before Raditz even showed up.

Goku's base form by end of series was way stronger than Frieza. Lmao at metas or low heralds lasting more than a millisecond against him.

Why is he 100 tons now? He wasn't that huge.

NemeBro
Frieza tanked destruction of a planet on the brink of death.

>DBZ characters have shit durability
>Meta level Goku, as in Iron Fist or Wolverine will be hurting him.
http://imageshack.us/a/img11/6302/mjchokehand.png

I can't Calm down.

Goku is low to mid herald due to his impressive energy projection powers.

Also, Wolverine would certainly hurt him. Wolverine can hurt characters far above his weight class because his claws are powered by plot itself.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
Calm down.

Goku is low to mid herald due to his impressive energy projection powers.

Also, Wolverine would certainly hurt him. Wolverine can hurt characters far above his weight class because his claws are powered by plot itself. in base form maybe mid but kratos is a high low herald and base goku could beat him

COG Veteran
Thor doesn't have his hammer.

Uses magic to summon hammer.

Dead goku.

BloodRain
Yet there are people clearly perceiving the blasts.

..well that was easy.

TheTyrant
Yet there are people clearly perceiving the blasts.

..well that was easy.

Captain America has reacted to Thor's lightning, so Thor's magical lightning is shit since a peak human can react to it. There's also been plenty of other instances where regular humans have seen and reacted to stuff that they shouldn't have been able to in comics. I'm sure you already knew that, so why are you even bringing this stuff up?

I am Vegeta
Captain America has reacted to Thor's lightning, so Thor's magical lightning is shit since a peak human can react to it. There's also been plenty of other instances where regular humans have seen and reacted to stuff that they shouldn't have been able to in comics. I'm sure you already knew that, so why are you even bringing this stuff up? Hulk and wolverine have also dodged his lightning

BloodRain
Captain America has reacted to Thor's lightning, so Thor's magical lightning is shit since a peak human can react to it. There's also been plenty of other instances where regular humans have seen and reacted to stuff that they shouldn't have been able to in comics. I'm sure you already knew that, so why are you even bringing this stuff up? Humans reacting to lightspeed? And the fact that you would cite a guy clad in jobber armour is notable, and other CIS moments. On the other hand, there is far more against light speed blasts with nothing solid for.

ScreamPaste
Captain America has reacted to Thor's lightning, so Thor's magical lightning is shit since a peak human can react to it. There's also been plenty of other instances where regular humans have seen and reacted to stuff that they shouldn't have been able to in comics. I'm sure you already knew that, so why are you even bringing this stuff up? I didn't know that nameless mooks had the plot armour of Wolverine or cap. haermm

TheTyrant
Humans reacting to lightspeed? And the fact that you would cite a guy clad in jobber armour is notable, and other CIS moments. On the other hand, there is far more against light speed blasts with nothing solid for.

I didn't specifically say lightspeed. But normal humans, and by this I don't mean characters like Cap or Batman, just plain citizens, have reacted to stuff that normal humans in the real world would never be able to.

For instance, regular people on DC earth reacted to Superman blitzing Luthor all the way from the moon to earth. Can't find the scan atm, but it was pretty recent so I'm sure somebody at the comic book forums can tell you all about it. There are plenty of instances out there of stuff like that. I can find it, but it's gonna take some time.

Damborgson
Hulk and wolverine have also dodged his lightning

I'd like to see where.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Same. I'm pretty sure, they've both outright failed to dodge his lighting.

Captain America has reacted to Thor's lightning, so Thor's magical lightning is shit since a peak human can react to it. There's also been plenty of other instances where regular humans have seen and reacted to stuff that they shouldn't have been able to in comics. I'm sure you already knew that, so why are you even bringing this stuff up?

This is not really reaction:
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ControlsLightingDestroyStunBalls1.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ControlsLightingDestroyStunBalls2.jpg

Fyi, Captain America has reacted to practically ever form of energy blast sent his way. If Goku was to blast him with energy, you can bet your house that he'd put his shield up in time.

Zack Fair
IMHO I can see Thor tanking Goku's attacks and eventually nailing him.

BloodRain
I didn't specifically say lightspeed. But normal humans, and by this I don't mean characters like Cap or Batman, just plain citizens, have reacted to stuff that normal humans in the real world would never be able to.

For instance, regular people on DC earth reacted to Superman blitzing Luthor all the way from the moon to earth. Can't find the scan atm, but it was pretty recent so I'm sure somebody at the comic book forums can tell you all about it. There are plenty of instances out there of stuff like that. I can find it, but it's gonna take some time. This scan will show that Supes retained thar lightspeed flight in the earths atmosphere? And that they're watching him in travel?

Again, they still have several legitimate and quantifiable feats to abck it up. All your beam argument has is guys shooting them out into space.

I am Vegeta
Hell Ultimate thor even said wolverine was faster than him

NemeBro
Ultimate Thor isn't 616 Thor.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Same. I'm pretty sure, they've both outright failed to dodge his lighting.

This is not really reaction:
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ControlsLightingDestroyStunBalls1.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ControlsLightingDestroyStunBalls2.jpg

Fyi, Captain America has reacted to practically ever form of energy blast sent his way. If Goku was to blast him with energy, you can bet your house that he'd put his shield up in time.

I meant during Reign of Thor (iirc) when Thor marries Enchantress after killing the earth's heroes. You know what I'm talking about since you're the Thor expert around these parts.

He's a peak human who fights with the likes of Red Skull and shit. No amount of PIS will change that.

This scan will show that Supes retained thar lightspeed flight in the earths atmosphere? And that they're watching him in travel?

Again, they still have several legitimate and quantifiable feats to abck it up. All your beam argument has is guys shooting them out into space.

I know that they managed to get out of the way in time. Luthor was also reacting to his blitz too. It was roughly light speed too I believe.

abhilegend
Goku wins. Thor is no superman.

ha-som

Bentley
Originally posted by abhilegend
Goku wins. Thor is no superman.

ha-som

mmm

Sounds about right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.