RotS Anakin vs. B team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

throwawaysrs
Anakin Skywalker shows up early for the arrest and attempts to strike through the B team (not including Mace Windu) on the outer steps of the Jedi Temple.

Who wins?

Intrepid37
Anakin.

Stigma
Anakin most likely.

Based
B team stomps.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Anakin.

Originally posted by Stigma
Anakin most likely.

Lmao.

No.

The_Tempest
MortaZonaKin lays them to waste with contemptuous ease.

Just plain ol' Anakin dies hard. With a vengeance. He's better than any one of these guys, but he's not taking them all on at once.

NewGuy01
Dooku could take on Anakin and Kenobi at once without being absolutely butchered. He also easily tooled Sora Bulq and Tholme.

Anakin's even stronger than he is. I wouldn't say he doesn't have a chance here.

NTJack0
Zonakin trolls them casually, I don't think a normal Anakin could take them all, wouldn't be a rape though.

Based
The point of coining different Anakins was because he's not always in zone. In the scenario as OP described, Anakin would certainly not be in zone. He was conflicted after helping to kill Mace, he definitely isn't going to insta blitz them even if he could.

And unlike his battle with Obi-Wan his anger and turn to the dark side is non existent so we probably got the weakest incarnation of Anakin since AoTC.

I'm not certain if Zonakin can handle this, he'll definitely kill some but no Zonakin isn't allowed here otherwise there's no point of even making the difference anymore.

NewGuy01
1. He didn't kill Mace, read the description. Mace just didn't show up.

2. There is no point in making the difference.

The Merchant
Anakin takes it barely.

Based
Originally posted by NewGuy01
1. He didn't kill Mace, read the description. Mace just didn't show up.

Uhh read the post, I'm talking about the actual movie. He wasn't full dark side, he was conflicted, If he faced all the masters even without Mace he will still be conflicted. Ergo no zone.

Not exactly true if you like being right then of course there's a difference. Do you even know what in the zone meant when it was first coined? I'm not being sarcastic but do you?

ares834
Close fight.

I'd give an edge to Anakin.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lmao.

No.
erm

Isn't the "normal" Anakin we see in RotS = Anakin that butchers Dooku.

Later in the film he turns into a Sith, and that's it.

Zett
It looks like Anakin's Zone state continues between events from IH to events from jedi temple. After all, Anakin was able to kill Cin with a few blows and choking Bene with his bare hand at the same time.

I have no doubt, that he would be motivated enough, to enter into his Zone state. After all, at this moment he probably thinks only about Padme.

Mizukage Yoda
The way how I see it the B-Team will be able to subdue Anakin most likely.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lmao.

No.

It's hardly a "lmao" point.

Ventress has consistently engaged both Skywalker and Kenobi together. Opress has engaged the same duo in the past seemingly having the advantage. Then of course Kenobi has engaged 2 beasts like Maul and Opress once.

Now in all those scenarios the solo act was not more powerful than any one of the duo they were engaging. In this case Skywalker is a lot more powerful than any of his foes.

So the only argument for it being impossible for Skywalker to accomplish this, is that 3 combatants is just too much. But then Count Dooku while drugged and blind engaged Ventress plus 2 Nightsisters in Saber combat. And Skywalker is a peer to Count Dooku in Sabers at least.

So conclusion is, it's definitely possible for Skywalker(Non-Zone) to win this. However a majority would be a different story.

Intrepid37
Anakin is a good amount faster than all of them, unquestionably more skilled than all of them, and far more powerful than all of them. On top of that, he's shown that he can successfully wreck Ventress mid-fight (who is more powerful than Kolar and Fisto) and thanks to his vast amount of Force energy reserves, he doesn't tire.

I don't see how the numbers changes that.

Petrus
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

So the only argument for it being impossible for Skywalker to accomplish this, is that 3 combatants is just too much.

I think this is the factor here. Three combatants of that caliber might just be too much for him. If it were three lesser opponents, then Anakin would definitely win. The thing is that it's those three, who are in no way pushovers. Standard Anakin loses after a good, I think. Zortakin annihilates them in mere seconds.

Mizukage Yoda
Fisto in his own right is likely not be that far from Kenobi. Throw in Kolar and Tinn and I doubt that Anakin will stomp if he can win at all.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Stigma
erm

Isn't the "normal" Anakin we see in RotS = Anakin that butchers Dooku? No.

Stigma
Thanks, you were very helpful. As always.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.