Asura Vs Dark Schneider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Asura from video game call Asura wrath VS Dark Schneider An anime called Bastards.

I heard this anime guy called Dark Schneider is like planet buster and have insane powers.

So whom wins this fight?

All full power for both of them

TheDarkestKing1
I got this from Asura wiki

Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, agility, flight, able to ignore any non lethal wounds, regeneration (at least Mid-Low), immortality (type 1), able to grow extra arms in combat and power up his stats, energy blasts, can survive in space, has various forms where his stats increase dramatically
Weaknesses: Has issues with anger management
Destructive Capacity: At least country/continent level+ | Planet level | Same level | Planet level+ | Likely star level+ (he defeated the Giant Vessel Form of Chakravartin which was his weakest form) | Able to fight and even overpower Regular Chakravartin | Much stronger (he defeated the Creator Form of Chakravartin)
Range: Varies
Speed: Massively hypersonic | Massively hypersonic+ | Same | At least massively hypersonic+ | FTL (to unknown degree) | FTL | Likely faster
Durability: At least country/continent level+ | Planet level | Same level | Possibly at least planet level+ | Possibly star level | Much higher | Much more durable
Lifting Strength: Can range from Class G+ and Class E to likely much higher
Striking Strength: Can range from Class P+ to at least Class Z+
Stamina: Massively superhuman
Standard Equipment: His four extra arms
Intelligence: Average, very skilled combatant
Notable Attacks/Techniques:

TheDarkestKing1

TheDarkestKing1
Sound to me Dark Schneider is going bring the fight to Asura

Anyone got Opinion this fight..

StealthRanger
Darsh rapes

TheDarkestKing1
Well this sucks
sad

Nobody join this match

danteiscool
DS takes this. for one thing, while he may not physical powerful in his pre/post time skip base forms from the looks of it in comparison to Asura, his speed and other abilities more than make up for it. and his Majin form and up are just flat out overkill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.