Melkor vs Frieza DBZ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaldin
Scenario 1 This is prime melkor this melkor is supposed to be able to solo the sun and the moon and all the stars in the lotr verse. Vs Frieza who could be a sun buster or maybe not,
Scenario 2 prime melkor and Ancalagon The Black vs cell

Also remember melkor managed to effect the entire Lotr verse

Kaldin
If this is spite tell me

ares834
It is spite. Frieza destroys Melkor.

Yes, Melkor could likely destroy the Sun and Moon but Middle Earth's cosmology isn't the same as ours. The Sun in ME is not a burning ball of gas but rather something that holds the light of a magical fruit.

NemeBro
It's a big flashlight, yeah.

Freeza wins.

Kaldin
Ok then how do I close this thread

Kaldin
Any way how does Frieza beat a star and sun buster

Kaldin
The sun in Lotr is similar to our sun

Kaldin
Melkor is also near omnipotent tell me how Frieza beats him

Kaldin
Arda is biggie then dbz's earth, and the sun in Lotr is bigger then arda

Kaldin
Bigger than

SSJGGogeta
You can't be "near omnipotent", lol. You either are, or you aren't. The only true omnipotents in fiction are TOAA, MOM, Kami Tenchi, and possibly some others I don't care to name. Cooler could blow up stars easily and was weaker than Frieza. Frieza is an arguable solar system buster with MUCH higher durability. Freiza rapes. thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Cooler could blow up stars easily and was weaker than Frieza.

Cooler is:

A. Not canon
B. Stronger than Freeza

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
Cooler is:

A. Not canon
B. Stronger than Freeza

Cooler was:

A. Created by Akira Toriyama
B. Weaker than Freiza until he went into fifth form, which was a form Frieza didn't have. Just like with Goku and Vegeta, Goku was weaker than Vegeta without SSJ3, but was much stronger with it. Until BOTG's that is, but Vegeta's still nothing to SSJG. Anyway, Goku is to Cooler as Vegeta is to Frieza. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.