((Devil May Cry //SMT Dante Vs Luicfer Moringstar_ (DC comic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
SMT Dante Vs Luicfer Moringstar_

I heard story about dante from devil may cry game make a appearance game _called Shin Megami Tensei. I heard from respect thread on Dante. That his appearance was canon. At lest that what owner of that thread clam.

Dante team up with main character in that game to go _againts someone whom at lest_Multiversa threat. This got me puzzling. Because Dante is no plante buster or Any _country /continent buster for that matter. So there no way Dante going toe to toe like_Multiversa threat._

So I am going get down to it and put SMT Dante Vs Luicfer Moringstar whom is_Multiverse level+ threat.

I can see people bash me and saying this is spite match. Buuut before any HATERS said that. Explains how Dante from SMT manage go toe to toe someone whom is_Multiverse leve threat?

Good luck smile

EmptyHearted
This thread remind me of Dante Vs Luicfer SMT. Lol

Anywho I spoke to my friend bloodrain and claming that Dante SMT is not canon to the real Dante from devil may cry. Although
Charlotte DeBel did sald it kinda canon.

Anyway I fail to see
How Dante gonna put fight against a being who stood in front of multiversal big bang like nothing?

NemeBro
lol

StealthRanger
:gio

Charlotte DeBel
The STATS are canon, the FEATS are non-canon.
The threat is spite.
/end my presence in this thread.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
The STATS are canon, the FEATS are non-canon.
The threat is spite.
/end my presence in this thread.

Ohhhh my bad... sad

I am sorry miss Charlotte DeBel sad

TheDarkestKing1
My bad everyone sad

I know some of ya are mad at me lol.

Fear not I shall close this thread smile

BloodRain
Seeing as its SMT!Dante.. He walked all over Hitoshura, the same guy who crushed high-end multiversal beings and wasn't too far off SMT!Lucifer.

I've argued before that SMT!Lucifer would defeat Morningstar. SMT!Dante being on that level could mean he'd have a good chance to win so long as their Lucifer > Morningstar.

And as to not being able to see how Dante would possibly be on this level, just look at Hitoshura. Nothing screams 'multiversal' from him but then he goes around literally punching out Abstract beings (with a few energy waves here and there).

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by BloodRain
Seeing as its SMT!Dante.. He walked all over Hitoshura, the same guy who crushed high-end multiversal beings and wasn't too far off SMT!Lucifer.

I've argued before that SMT!Lucifer would defeat Morningstar. SMT!Dante being on that level could mean he'd have a good chance to win so long as their Lucifer > Morningstar.

And as to not being able to see how Dante would possibly be on this level, just look at Hitoshura. Nothing screams 'multiversal' from him but then he goes around literally punching out Abstract beings (with a few energy waves here and there).

Yeah but as I learn today.

If this was Dante from main canon Devil May Cry. Dante will crush in only few seconds.

Because his appeance SMT is only capcom approval but not a feat of the real Dante.

Impediment
Closed at thread starters request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.