Thanos runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thanos has no rest and each level comes into the fight after 5 minutes. This is a physically powers only.

1.Blob
2.Thing
3.Sasquatch
4.Namor
5.Hercules
6.Kurse

Warlord
Physically looses at 6

golem370
He did stand toe to toe with Thor with the power gem.

RockofAges
Thanos clears them all easily right up until Kurse.

The Sorrow
1-4 would get dusted in under 5 minutes. Hercules will fight valiantly and could possibly last the distance but ultimately comes up short against Thanos. Kurse should win though after an epic battle.

Bouboumaster
He stomps them all. Only Kurse might possibly gives him a real challange.

Cogito
Clears

Insane Titan
Depending how quickly he deals them untill Kurse comes along it could go either way

TheGodKiller
Clears.

janus77
Not entirely sure of where Thanos' upper-limits are, physically.

He clearly took a beating from Odin, but then iirc he used his shields too.

I expect him to get to Kurse and then it's a toss-up.

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Batman-Prime
Hercules stands his ground long enough for Kurse to join the fight, at this point Thanos stand no chance with physical powers only.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hercules stands his ground long enough for Kurse to join the fight, at this point Thanos stand no chance with physical powers only. Based on ?

iceman24567
Stops at Kurse

abhilegend
Kurse beat his ass down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Kurse beat his ass down. Based on ?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by golem370
He did stand toe to toe with Thor with the power gem.

Wasn't that a Thanosi?

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wasn't that a Thanosi? No.

golem370
Thanos has withstood assults by Skyfather level beings which imo he could take attacks from Hercules and maybe Kurse for awhile before going down.

TheLordofMurder
I think the truth of the matter is hilarious; Kratos would annihlate Kurse in less than a minute, but Kurse would overwhelm Thanos physically due to Thanos's lack of durability (its been a long time since he fought Odin; he's been harmed by far less since then)...

smile

TheLordofMurder
Even though Thanos was weakened, if Captain America could do this to Thanos, imagine what Kurse would do to him:

JayDaDon
Well he WAS weakened, to which degree is unknown, plus its Bendis so that just discredits it even more...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Well he WAS weakened, to which degree is unknown, plus its Bendis so that just discredits it even more...

He still got his sh1t pushed in and was hurt and bleeding, mocked by spiderman...

TheLordofMurder
He still got his sh1t pushed in and was hurt and bleeding, mocked by spiderman...

thumb up

No matter how peeps try to justify it, this still happened; Thanos got the living hell beat out of him...

Badabing
Thanos has no rest and each level comes into the fight after 5 minutes. This is a physically powers only.

1.Blob
2.Thing
3.Sasquatch
4.Namor
5.Hercules
6.Kurse Stops at 1. thumb up

JayDaDon
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up

No matter how peeps try to justify it, this still happened; Thanos got the living hell beat out of him...

He was still weakened dude can't get around that fact. The avengers, Ff, Gotg and everyone else can pat themselves on the back for bleeding a weakened thanos.....I guess....

TheLordofMurder
He was still weakened dude can't get around that fact. The avengers, Ff, Gotg and everyone else can pat themselves on the back for bleeding a weakened thanos.....I guess....

Even though he was weakened, Cap still hurt him; unless he was at deaths door, Thanos simply doesnt have that Odin-tanking level of durability that he once had...

Kurse beats the hell out of Thanos in a pure fist fight as a result...

JayDaDon
Cap has the capforce here were talking a guy who hurts guys like Namor, Thor, Hulk, rhino on a regular basis. Him being able to hurt a weakened Thanos is no big stretch by this point.

TheLordofMurder
Cap has the capforce here were talking a guy who hurts guys like Namor, Thor, Hulk, rhino on a regular basis. Him being able to hurt a weakened Thanos is no big stretch by this point.

The Thing hurt him as well; the distance between Odin attacks and Thing attacks is light years apart...

I can make the same argument easily; Thanos is not currently portrayed as someone with the ability to withstand Kurse level (x4 Thor attack power; given Thors recent feats, this makes Kurse unbelievably uber) assaults...

ODG
^ That's the one thing about the reverse ninja law. Once you have that montage dogpile beatdown at the end by the heroes, everybody gets their shot in and it looks like it hurts. Even those who should otherwise be useless. Like when Tim Drake's Red Robin drew blood from Superman Prime with a kick during Prime's dogpile beatdown in Teen Titans.

The only comic I've read that had made a point to contravene this was in an Avengers: The Initiative comic where Osborn lectures Taskmaster about how delusional he is for thinking Thor would have even felt his pathetic love-taps during the Siege dogpile beatdown.

So this kind of stuff can't ever really be held against the victim. Not reliably. At the very least, we have to be consistent with it.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The Thing hurt him as well; the distance between Odin attacks and Thing attacks is light years apart...

I can make the same argument easily; Thanos is not currently portrayed as someone with the ability to withstand Kurse level (x4 Thor attack power; given Thors recent feats, this makes Kurse unbelievably uber) assaults...

And yet...he was still weakened when that all happened. So you can't really use that instance to determine what level he would be at if he were 100%. If you used another instance then you might have something there.

Odekahn
Lol @ Blob

pym-ftw
Thanos wins, lol @ the haters.

Mshinu
Kurse will be a handful but I think Prune Chin clears this.

Thermos got beat up by Lord Rodgers and Lord Barton plus friends, not a low showing really against two abstracts.

Bentley
Thing toppled Galactus without koing himself, so I don't see anything wrong in comparing him with Odin flirt

The Sorrow
I must have missed it but when was it stated he was weakened?

carver9
Ironman said the fake cube weakened Thanos.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by carver9
Ironman said the fake cube weakened Thanos.
Do you have a scan of that by any chance or is it posted somewhere on here?

SamZED
Originally posted by ODG
^ That's the one thing about the reverse ninja law. Once you have that montage dogpile beatdown at the end by the heroes, everybody gets their shot in and it looks like it hurts. Even those who should otherwise be useless. Like when Tim Drake's Red Robin drew blood from Superman Prime with a kick during Prime's dogpile beatdown in Teen Titans.

The only comic I've read that had made a point to contravene this was in an Avengers: The Initiative comic where Osborn lectures Taskmaster about how delusional he is for thinking Thor would have even felt his pathetic love-taps during the Siege dogpile beatdown.

So this kind of stuff can't ever really be held against the victim. Not reliably. At the very least, we have to be consistent with it. For the sake of being a tool I would like to point out that when the same dogpile thing happened to SBP some particular Thanos fans used it as an argument in order to prove that Prime is a weakling compared to Thanos. Apparently the same logic does no apply to Thanos because when he took that beating it was ignored. Being weakened does not mean ones overall level of durability decreases. Anyone Thing can damage (even is a weakened state) Odin should be able to obliterate.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by SamZED
For the sake of being a tool I would like to point out that when the same dogpile thing happened to SBP some particular Thanos fans used it as an argument in order to prove that Prime is a weakling compared to Thanos. Apparently the same logic does no apply to Thanos because when he took that beating it was ignored. Being weakened does not mean ones overall level of durability decreases. Anyone Thing can damage (even is a weakened state) Odin should be able to obliterate. it's clear Thanos must of been severely weakend for Thing to hurt him, as Thing couldn't hurt as pre Rez Thanos before his power was greatly increased by Death.

Or is just something people ignore on purpose ??

carver9
Sorrow...

Yeah, I can get the scan..

The Sorrow
Sorrow...

Yeah, I can get the scan..
Thanks Carv

JayDaDon
For the sake of being a tool I would like to point out that when the same dogpile thing happened to SBP some particular Thanos fans used it as an argument in order to prove that Prime is a weakling compared to Thanos. Apparently the same logic does no apply to Thanos because when he took that beating it was ignored. Being weakened does not mean ones overall level of durability decreases. Anyone Thing can damage (even is a weakened state) Odin should be able to obliterate.

I took weakened to mean you're more susceptible to damage.

SamZED
I took weakened to mean you're more susceptible to damage. Suspectible yes, his chin doesn't get any softer though.

carver9
@Sorrow...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot_zps777338ed.jpg.html

JayDaDon
Suspectible yes, his chin doesn't get any softer though.

I'm sorry but isn't that basically the same thing? Plus, he was just on the ropes its not like he got Ko'd or anything.

SamZED
I'm sorry but isn't that basically the same thing? Plus, he was just on the ropes its not like he got Ko'd or anything. Don't really know what Suspectible means lol figured it means he's more likely to get koed. But his skin that normally can withstand Odin's blast still shouldn't get bruised by the Thing now should it? Even if he's barely councious, not like it gets any less durable.

The Sorrow
@Sorrow...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot_zps777338ed.jpg.html
Appreciate it man thumb up

JayDaDon
Don't really know what Suspectible means lol figured it means he's more likely to get koed. But his skin that normally can withstand Odin's blast still shouldn't get bruised by the Thing now should it? Even if he's barely councious, not like it gets any less durable.

Well I wasn't really getting that specific but generally, I take weakened to have meant easier to damage. But who knows what to make of that garbage really.

vince_slice
Don't really know what Suspectible means lol figured it means he's more likely to get koed. But his skin that normally can withstand Odin's blast still shouldn't get bruised by the Thing now should it? Even if he's barely councious, not like it gets any less durable.
When did Thing alone bruise Thanos? The damage Thanos received was from taking consecutive hits from all the heroes, not just Thing alone. Plus Tony stated damaged himself with the fake cube just prior.

ODG
For the sake of being a tool I would like to point out that when the same dogpile thing happened to SBP some particular Thanos fans used it as an argument in order to prove that Prime is a weakling compared to Thanos. Apparently the same logic does no apply to Thanos because when he took that beating it was ignored. Being weakened does not mean ones overall level of durability decreases. Anyone Thing can damage (even is a weakened state) Odin should be able to obliterate. I can't recall a single person pointing out that Red Robin drew blood when he kicked Superman Prime's chin in Teen Titans. I have noticed an abundance of trolling Thanos fans with Cap, Hawkeye's arrows, Thing and Groot in Avengers Assemble.

We must be looking at different forums. Either way, people are free to troll others. So long as they aren't being witless hypocrites doing it.

SamZED
Originally posted by ODG
I can't recall a single person pointing out that Red Robin drew blood when he kicked Superman Prime's chin in Teen Titans. I have noticed an abundance of trolling Thanos fans with Cap, Hawkeye's arrows, Thing and Groot in Avengers Assemble.

We must be looking at different forums. Either way, people are free to troll others. So long as they aren't being witless hypocrites doing it. Could it be you just missed it? When that Teen Titans issue came out there's lots of trolling going on in various threads involving SBP. Most of Thanos trolling happened in Character Ownage thread, probably the reason it's so out there.

ODG
Could it be you just missed it? When that Teen Titans issue came out there's lots of trolling going on in various threads involving SBP. Most of Thanos trolling happened in Character Ownage thread, probably the reason it's so out there. Nobody trolled fans over Tim Drake drawing blood from Superman Prime during his beatdown. In fact, I'm pretty positive nobody even noticed it as I just drew up several searches to see if anybody had ever pointed it out before me. Came up empty with pretty much every combination of searches I could think of.

I also don't recall SBP haters making multiple bait threads pitting SBP against the New Warriors, Runaways, Red Robin, etc. right after Teen Titans. I do recall a large number of bait threads being opened by Thanos haters involving the FF, GoTG, JLA, Groot, etc.

Needless to say, I didn't miss anything. It's just that what ended up happening on these forums shows how petty and butthurt some people are. Which wouldn't be bad in and of itself, if it wasn't so insanely hypocritical.

SamZED
Originally posted by ODG
Nobody trolled fans over Tim Drake drawing blood from Superman Prime during his beatdown. In fact, I'm pretty positive nobody even noticed it as I just drew up several searches to see if anybody had ever pointed it out before me. Came up empty with pretty much every combination of searches I could think of.

I also don't recall SBP haters making multiple bait threads pitting SBP against the New Warriors, Runaways, Red Robin, etc. right after Teen Titans. I do recall a large number of bait threads being opened by Thanos haters involving the FF, GoTG, JLA, Groot, etc.

Needless to say, I didn't miss anything. It's just that what ended up happening on these forums shows how petty and butthurt some people are. Which wouldn't be bad in and of itself, if it wasn't so insanely hypocritical. Dont know about Robin but I've seen a number of posts with people saying that SBP is so weak he can barely hold his own against Wondergirl (or was it Superboy?). Then that Bendis issue came out and people started trolling Thanos.

iceman24567
Dont know about Robin but I've seen a number of posts with people saying that SBP is so weak he can barely hold his own against Wondergirl (or was it Superboy?). Then that Bendis issue came out and people started trolling Thanos. LOL yup Thanos got trolled for weeks after that but by mostly butthurt morons

ODG
^ thumb up Originally posted by SamZED
Dont know about Robin but I've seen a number of posts with people saying that SBP is so weak he can barely hold his own against Wondergirl (or was it Superboy?). Then that Bendis issue came out and people started trolling Thanos. Pretty sure nobody ever argued that SBP can't hold his own against Wonder Girl or Superboy. He's already fought them numerous times. There have been plenty of arguments though that Superboy can actually give SMP a fight. Because, y'know, out of the four times he's fought him, he hasgiven him a fight three times. And people try to deny that. On the other hand, I remember quite a few people trolling Thanos fans with Groot, "I AM GROOT," "Thanos loses to trees!", etc.

In a similar vein: I do recall hearing a whole bunch of butthurt trolls trying to disparage/lowball Thanos' piercing durability because Hawkeye's arrows were sticking out of him like a pin cushion after his beatdown.

I don't recall hearing anybody trying to disparage/lowball SBP's vaunted magic durability because Zachary Zatara's magical sprinkle stars were causing SMP to cry out in pain during his beatdown.

Then again, nobody has bothered to point things like this out about the Teen Titans fight.

vince_slice
The Thanos trolling was far worse. Some even claimed that only like 5 heroes actually attacked Thanos, and the other 16 heroes just stood watching.

SamZED
Originally posted by ODG
^ thumb up Pretty sure nobody ever argued that SBP can't hold his own against Wonder Girl or Superboy. He's already fought them numerous times. There have been plenty of arguments though that Superboy can actually give SMP a fight. Because, y'know, out of the four times he's fought him, he hasgiven him a fight three times. And people try to deny that. On the other hand, I remember quite a few people trolling Thanos fans with Groot, "I AM GROOT," "Thanos loses to trees!", etc.

In a similar vein: I do recall hearing a whole bunch of butthurt trolls trying to disparage/lowball Thanos' piercing durability because Hawkeye's arrows were sticking out of him like a pin cushion after his beatdown.

I don't recall hearing anybody trying to disparage/lowball SBP's vaunted magic durability because Zachary Zatara's magical sprinkle stars were causing SMP to cry out in pain during his beatdown.

Then again, nobody has bothered to point things like this out about the Teen Titans fight. I'm certain I've seen posts like that. Thanos trolling was a lot more intense. Just not by the same people who trolled SBP earlier.

JayDaDon
Ill be looking forward to all the talk after Thanos tanks BB's scream shifty

janus77
Technically, he already "tanked" it. He's still standing - mid-scream - at the end of that issue.

Also, the scream is exponentially amplified - to an, as yet unknown degree - by that device Maximus made, so it makes it an even more resounding display of durability on Thanos' part.

I wonder if BB shits his pants a little, from the force of the scream ... That pose he does when screaming his lungs out, butt clenched, must be tricky to pull that off after dinner.

TheLordofMurder
For the sake of being a tool I would like to point out that when the same dogpile thing happened to SBP some particular Thanos fans used it as an argument in order to prove that Prime is a weakling compared to Thanos. Apparently the same logic does no apply to Thanos because when he took that beating it was ignored. Being weakened does not mean ones overall level of durability decreases. Anyone Thing can damage (even is a weakened state) Odin should be able to obliterate.

thumb up

Insane Titan
Weakend does include decreased durability with Thanos that was even proven and stateted during Thanos Imperative

carver9
All I know is the hero's in Avengers Assemble that attacked and bruised Thanos is >>>>>>>>then the one that knocked Prime out.

iceman24567
Originally posted by vince_slice
The Thanos trolling was far worse. Some even claimed that only like 5 heroes actually attacked Thanos, and the other 16 heroes just stood watching. laughing nice

Batman-Prime
Let's stop crying about how everyone hates Thanos and doesn't give him the credit he deserves and how every one loves SBP and ignores his lowest feat.

Thanos is CL 100, solid, he can go toe to toe with Thor for some time and even the Hulk, but with physical powers only he won't make it past a WWH for example.

JayDaDon
Lol Stand toe to toe with hulk or thor? He'd pound their faces in.

Batman-Prime

You really think he could take Hulk in a slugfest? without his other powers, just strength and durability and speed?

JayDaDon
Thanos should be one of the few characters who can treat Hulk like a ragdoll for quite sometime until he can even get mad/strong enough to even put up a fight. Savage Hulk I would put in Thor's class maybe just a little above that in strength, Thanos is past that level. I guess it would depend which Hulk.

carver9

I agree with this, to a point. I honestly think a fight between Savage and Thanos would be similar to his fight with champion...which means he would need his shields.

Wonder why Thanos first attempt in Avengers assemble was to attack Hulks mind instead of fighting him. I have never seen Thanos result to TP so early in a fight.

DarkSaint85
Because he was lazy, and had better things to do with his time. Thanks is getting fat in his old age.

Batman-Prime
I agree with this, to a point. I honestly think a fight between Savage and Thanos would be similar to his fight with champion...which means he would need his shields.

Wonder why Thanos first attempt in Avengers assemble was to attack Hulks mind instead of fighting him. I have never seen Thanos result to TP so early in a fight.

thumb up

Hulk is by all means and showings stronger then Thanos. Thanos is smart enough to not engage Hulk in a direct slugfest because he knows he would lose. People like Gladiator or Hulk are stronger. Thanos himself said that he avoided a direct confrontation with the Hulk and he created a Thanosi with his and Gladiators DNA so this Thanosi would have superstrength greater then his own. If Glads wouldn't have been stronger then he wouldn't need his DNA.

I think Thanos is a solid CL 100 strength wise but still not on Hulks/Glads or Thors (WM) level

vince_slice
thumb up

Hulk is by all means and showings stronger then Thanos. Thanos is smart enough to not engage Hulk in a direct slugfest because he knows he would lose. People like Gladiator or Hulk are stronger. Thanos himself said that he avoided a direct confrontation with the Hulk and he created a Thanosi with his and Gladiators DNA so this Thanosi would have superstrength greater then his own. If Glads wouldn't have been stronger then he wouldn't need his DNA.

I think Thanos is a solid CL 100 strength wise but still not on Hulks/Glads or Thors (WM) level

Wait, you think Thanos is weaker than Gladiator and Thor? Hulk is debateable since his strength is dynamic. But really?

JayDaDon

Because phucking BENDIS. Thanos was so out of character in that storyline thanks to Bendis we could almost consider him a different character completely. Like some school kid who heard of thanos from a friend and took five minutes to look him up on herochat or something.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Because he was lazy, and had better things to do with his time. Thanks is getting fat in his old age.

What better things did he have to do? He stood there and watched Hulk defeat the Avengers. If he had something better to do, wouldn't he have walked off?

carver9
Because phucking BENDIS. Thanos was so out of character in that storyline thanks to Bendis we could almost consider him a different character completely. Like some school kid who heard of thanos from a friend and took five minutes to look him up on herochat or something.

You have to think about it though...even in the past Thanos said he avoided confronting Hulk. This isn't something that was recently stated or done.

JayDaDon
thumb up

He killed the Surfer in a handful of punches. Took on Thor with the power gem, told thing and hulk he was strength incarnate as he was about to smash their faces together, And really hasn't been outmuscled ever, whenever he's needed physical strength, it was there. He's certainly above the likes of Thor. He would fold up Gladiator like an old wallet. And savage Hulk would likely get manhandled. The other versions of hulk would be harder fights to call.

JayDaDon
You have to think about it though...even in the past Thanos said he avoided confronting Hulk. This isn't something that was recently stated or done.

I've seen that instance and people always try to twist Thanos' words. He basically said he would avoid a fight with Hulk. Because it would probably be a waste of time considering how long a fight with him would be.

iceman24567
Thanos doesnt fear the Hulk he admits he would be a threat but even then he easily "beat" Hulk then used him like a pokemon against his own team

carver9
I've seen that instance and people always try to twist Thanos' words. He basically said he would avoid a fight with Hulk. Because it would probably be a waste of time considering how long a fight with him would be.

Where did you get that from? Thanos compared Hulk to champion and hid behind his shields during his scuffle. At one point he even admitted a direct confrontation isnt a wise decision.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thanos doesnt fear the Hulk he admits he would be a threat but even then he easily "beat" Hulk then used him like a pokemon against his own team

When?

Sundipped
Where did you get that from? Thanos compared Hulk to champion and hid behind his shields during his scuffle. At one point he even admitted a direct confrontation isnt a wise decision.

Of course Thanos will utilize his shields but let's not forget he was rocking Champ with punches too. The strength to beat Hulk, at least the savage version, is definitely there.

carver9
Originally posted by Sundipped
Of course Thanos will utilize his shields but let's not forget he was rocking Champ with punches too. The strength to beat Hulk, at least the savage version, is definitely there.

When did he damage Champion.?

quanchi112
thumb up

I think Thanos is a solid CL 100 strength wise but still not on Hulks/Glads or Thors (WM) level laughing out loud

You clearly don't read Thanos comics.

quanchi112
When did he damage Champion.? Did you read the comic ?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

You clearly don't read Thanos comics.

I do, I just don't look at the Thanos pictures only and masturbate to them, so after the first page everything around thanos is just a sticky mess and you can't see and read anything else smile.

Insane Titan
Are people still using the Thanos/Hulk myth despite it been blown apart countless times

golem370
Savage Hulk took on Hercules Wonder Man Iron Man Namor at the same time and was holding his own.

P-Geyser
I would not be surprised if Thanos could clear the entire marvel universe in physical confrontation.

iceman24567
When? Damn bro you are that far gone you erase any Hulk loses from your mind?

Sundipped
Savage Hulk took on Hercules Wonder Man Iron Man Namor at the same time and was holding his own.

"Hold his own"? Thanos would smash that team.

carver9

Based on?

h1a8
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I would not be surprised if Thanos could clear the entire marvel universe in physical confrontation. Thanos is not that strong. Gladiator is stronger for sure. Kurse is also stronger, Odin is stronger, Sentry is stronger, WWH is stronger, and definitely WBH is stronger.

h1a8

IDK, Thanos would have his hands full with Hercules.

Wei Phoenix
Based on?

Based on the fact that Thanos has beaten teams that were way higher above that team's pay grade.

quanchi112
I do, I just don't look at the Thanos pictures only and masturbate to them, so after the first page everything around thanos is just a sticky mess and you can't see and read anything else smile. You clearly don't.

quanchi112
Based on? His history.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos is not that strong. Gladiator is stronger for sure. Kurse is also stronger, Odin is stronger, Sentry is stronger, WWH is stronger, and definitely WBH is stronger.

laughing out loud I don't know man on these forums and Comicvine, he is made to be the strongest thing in the entire MU. In my surprise the only time I saw him lose a match here, was too Galactus.

iceman24567
laughing out loud I don't know man on these forums and Comicvine, he is made to be the strongest thing in the entire MU. In my surprise the only time I saw him lose a match here, was too Galactus. You dont know what you are talking about the same goes for h1 obviously

carver9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Based on the fact that Thanos has beaten teams that were way higher above that team's pay grade.

When?

TheGodKiller
laughing out loud I don't know man on these forums and Comicvine, he is made to be the strongest thing in the entire MU. In my surprise the only time I saw him lose a match here, was too Galactus.
Don't you ever compare KMC to the board of shit that is comicvine.

Branlor Swift
Why is someone agreeing with h1, when the same post says that Gladiator is stronger?

P-Geyser
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Don't you ever compare KMC to the board of shit that is comicvine.

I take it you have a problem with comicvine big grin

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Why is someone agreeing with h1, when the same post says that Gladiator is stronger? h1 will use the Thanos clone that was supposed to be 4x stronger, but when you actually read and see what happens its clear the clone wasn't

P-Geyser
You dont know what you are talking about the same goes for h1 obviously

Am I talking to YOU no so mind yours. I was not agreeing with anyone.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Insane Titan
h1 will use the Thanos clone that was supposed to be 4x stronger, but when you actually read and see what happens its clear the clone wasn't You think h1 knows anything about what happened in that arc?

h1 uses nothing in comics to form his opinion

Stoic

Too true, and the threads are meant to pit characters at their best in these battles unless otherwise stated. With that said he gets to Kurse, and defeats him after a very long battle, showing why he is at the top of the Trans tier-bottom of the Sky Father tier<--- (maybe).

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You think h1 knows anything about what happened in that arc?

h1 uses nothing in comics to form his opinion I thought he had his own personal version of each comic everyone else has read?

iceman24567
Am I talking to YOU no so mind yours. I was not agreeing with anyone. Dont care who you were addressing my job is to point out stupidity wise up or you will be see alot from me no expression

P-Geyser
Dont care who you were addressing my job is to point out stupidity wise up or you will be see alot from me no expression

"Wise up" and "alot of you"? I guess this is suppose to be a threat from the big bad poster? Seems your job is trolling instead of "pointing out stupidity" All of a sudden you have a job here on KMC now.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

P-Geyser
Just for the record, I will say that I am NOT HEAVILY into comics as you guys are, but going by what I see from poster's about certain characters, I know what I see.

iceman24567
"Wise up" and "alot of you"? I guess this is suppose to be a threat from the big bad poster? Seems your job is trolling instead of "pointing out stupidity" All of a sudden you have a job here on KMC now.. roll eyes (sarcastic) Says the guy claiming we give Thanos more than his due even though thats far from the truth. You didnt even post anything relevant to the topic at hand if anybody is trolling its you. We know you dont know shit about comics no need to inform us thumb down

P-Geyser
Says the guy claiming we give Thanos more than his due even though thats far from the truth. You didnt even post anything relevant to the topic at hand if anybody is trolling its you. We know you dont know shit about comics no need to inform us thumb down

oh wow that was brilliant. Where the **** did I say that you guys give Thanos more than his do? bottom line is Thanos rarley ever loses here on KMC and if you have links that he does, please post them. I already admitted to disliking the character due to starling and alot of posters. The last line was great thank u and phuck u wink

iceman24567
oh wow that was brilliant. Where the **** did I say that you guys give Thanos more than his do? bottom line is Thanos rarley ever loses here on KMC and if you have links that he does, please post them. I already admitted to disliking the character due to starling and alot of posters. The last line was great thank u and phuck u wink Nice job proving my point troll go make love to the troll king and have ugly troll babies thumb up

P-Geyser
Nice job proving my point troll go make love to the troll king and have ugly troll babies thumb up

laughing out loud okay where is your mom?

iceman24567
laughing out loud okay where is your mom? At home I'm sure worry about your own you slag

P-Geyser
At home I'm sure worry about your own you slag

laughing out loud dude I sent you a PM it's nothing retarded I promise you.

iceman24567
laughing out loud dude I sent you a PM it's nothing retarded I promise you. OK its fine I'm done erm

P-Geyser
OK its fine I'm done erm

Sometimes I have ALOT of time on my hands laughing out loud

JayDaDon

smokin'

Insane Titan
Best was Thanos containing BB's 3rd scream with his hand

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos' took that scream like a G

Insane Titan
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos' took that scream like a G can't wait for the attempted low ballin of BB's scream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.