Doomsdays vs Superman Clones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jitay
TTK Doomsday

Steel Doomsday

Doom Slayer

Cyborg Doomsday

vs

Blue Marvel

Gladiator

Hyperion (non Universe ending surviving)

Classic Sentry (non Void)

All at the Peak of their Game
Full Brutality
No BFR/PIS/CIP

Batman-Prime
As a Team they could take out any DD from your list. Team vs Team looks bad though.

quanchi112
Team Sentry, easily.

jitay
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
As a Team they could take out any DD from your list. Team vs Team looks bad though.

against who

maxivitopowe
all of them were a fight for at least 6 different supes

iceman24567
The Doomsdays win

jitay
Bunko

8swords
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team Sentry, easily.

Team who?

pym-ftw
Who the hell is classic Sentry? The Kree-Sentries?

Enzeru
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Who the hell is classic Sentry? The Kree-Sentries?

Classic Sentry = Paul Jenkins Sentry.

He was mentally fairly stable and the Void had to manifest itself as a separate entity, because it couldn't take over the Sentry. That Sentry was doing what he wanted, when he wanted and not just running around like a derpface and jobbing to street level characters for the sake of the plot.

wolverinos
Doomsdays Stomp

Silver_Lantern
i dont see a stomp for any team......but i the doomsdays would have a close call

quanchi112
Originally posted by 8swords
Team who? Sentry.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by wolverinos
Doomsdays Stomp yea they stomp their asses into a hole to hide from sentry

battlemaster161
Got to go with the super clones

maxivitopowe
the Doomsdays in that book were awesome i dont think it could end easily
a Doomsday= Beast
a Doomsday with amp = MEGABEAST

RedX1852
The Superman Clones Win, and if anyone thinks it mainly because of Sentry there wrong, Hyperion, or King Hyperion at that is stated by Marvel to Hit Harder than Sentry, with that being said, Blue Marvel and Hyperion are stronger links in the battle, Doomsday loses, also IIRC Hyperion beat Gladiator in the old comics, so therefor Hyperion is the strong link in this battle, there all strong, but the Strongest is Hyperion, don't get me wrong Gladiator, Sentry, and Blue Marvel, are very powerful, but not as strong as Hyperion, anyway, Doomsday is doomed, and those spikes wont play in his Favor, as there only pivotal against Superman, and would not be as effective against Hyperion, or his team. any way there all strong, and if they play there cars right they could pull of the win, as there powers are more Versatile, and no Doomsday doesn't come back instantly, it takes Weeks, or Months for him to come back, so there is no "He Comes back and Wrecks", he doesn't revive instantly, and there not gonna wait a Week or a Month to fight him again, therefore, if He Dies HE LOSES

DarkSaint85
So they're strong?

RedX1852
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So they're strong?
you know what i mean, there all powerful enough to handle doomsday, but people saying its because of Sentry is wrong, if anything Hyperion is the Strongest Link, in this already powerful team

maxivitopowe
Bump

Stoic
I don't recall those Doomsday's being much TBH. Blue Marvel wins it for his team, he'd obviously be the leader for the super men.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't recall those Doomsday's being much TBH. Blue Marvel wins it for his team, he'd obviously be the leader for the super men.

Eradicator one shot killed one when his conscious went into the real Doomsday. Then, Cyborg Superman ripped an amped one apart by blitzing it. Steel stalemated one and it took almost an entire comic for one to drop Superboy. This team would massacre those clones.

carver9
Here is everything I've mentioned.

The blitz...

http://s593.photobucket.com/user/Max_Eisenhardt/media/Henshaw18.jpg.html
http://s593.photobucket.com/user/Max_Eisenhardt/media/Henshaw17.jpg.html

Supergirl is even punching it's head off (something is going on with Turbohost so I hope you do not get a spam message).

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/6734732/Superman-Batman_annual_5041.jpg.html

The Superboy fight is long but if you need to see it, let me know.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Eradicator one shot killed one when his conscious went into the real Doomsday. Then, Cyborg Superman ripped an amped one apart by blitzing it. Steel stalemated one and it took almost an entire comic for one to drop Superboy. This team would massacre those clones.

Yeah I know, which made me wonder why people were giving those goons so much cred.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.