Nosgoth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FinalAnswer
VbpMhMfnTuQ

RIP in piece Legacy of Kain.

Estacado
This looks pretty good but another LOK game would have been gazillion times better Defiance was one of the best games ever....sad

ares834
Another ****in MMO...

CosmicComet
LOL.

I knew this would happen, after that 'War for Nosgoth' rumor of a title flying around a few years back. There's nothing that could have been but an MMO.

R.I.P. LoK.

quanchi112
This angers me to no end. The greatest character in video games had a chance to come back and some jabroni turned this into a mmo.

Allankles
Originally posted by quanchi112
This angers me to no end. The greatest character in video games had a chance to come back and some jabroni turned this into a mmo.

MMO's r trending now, it will pass. I just hope we get one great one that combines all the elements of an a class action rpg before the trend ends. You know, full on action gameplay in 3rd or 1st person.

Astner
It would've been interesting to see what they would've done with the spectral realm now that it doesn't have the ever-watching eye of the Elder God hovering over it. The ending of Defiance really pointed towards a continuation of the story. I'm a bit disappointed with this turn of events.

Stealth Moose
If Amy Hennig had not left the company, Kain's story might have been finished. As it is, this may be as close as we get.

Lek Kuen
Bumping this. So yeah the game turned out to not be an mmo but a multiplayer asymmetrical shooter. I think it's pretty fun

Can give some of the beta codes out if people want.

*is totally not on their payroll*

Stealth Moose
Ermagerd, I can haz beta codez?

Lek Kuen
Real talk, I do find it fun. Sort of left 4 dead meets Team fortress 2

Stealth Moose
Interesting comparison.

Lek Kuen
We'll one class is a blatant hunter rip off. It's main ability is literally their pounce.

Stealth Moose
But can you wall-bounce? If so, then I won't even complain, because that is just broken.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
It would've been interesting to see what they would've done with the spectral realm now that it doesn't have the ever-watching eye of the Elder God hovering over it. The ending of Defiance really pointed towards a continuation of the story. I'm a bit disappointed with this turn of events. This turn of events sickens me.

Lek Kuen
It's just a spin off. There is still hope for a sequel.

Lek Kuen
So anyone else actually give this a try?

Stealth Moose
I got an invite but I'm on vaca until Sunday.

Stoic
I think that this game will be over shadowed by MMO's like DCUO, Final Fantasy and Elder Scrolls. MMO's take far too much time out of a persons life that I really think that devs should slow down on making them, and concentrate more on single player games, with MMO highlights. I won't be playing this title. Elder Scrolls yes. This... not even if I was payed.

NemeBro
This isn't an MMORPG, it's an online multiplayer game, ala Left4Dead.

red8
No Linux support...

Lek Kuen
Square gave me some more codes to get people in the game if anyone wants some. They've also added some new such such as additional classes

Lek Kuen
So some new classes have been added and just a lot of general fixes to make it more enjoyable.

I'd say even more worth checking out now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.