Gotham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Yay or nay?

http://music.yahoo.com/news/batmans-crime-ridden-gotham-metropolis-comes-fox-tv-012325681--finance.html

BlackZero30x
I mentioned this the other day in the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. lol At this point in time its nay for me. It seems like it will be Law and Order Gotham city edition and right now that just doesn't interest me. Maybe after I see a few trailers I'll change my mind.

BruceSkywalker
i am looking forward to this.. hope the cast is decent and stories good..

if this is successful then at some point Batman will be in the very final show

Major_Lexington
looks great, a noir detective angle could be cool!

juggernaut74
Casting for a young Bruce Wayne is underway.

http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/306179/-Young-Bruce-Wayne-Now-Being-Cast-for-Gotham-TV-Series.htm

Nephthys
Sounds cool. I'll look out for this.

DARTH POWER
Doesn't sound like there will be any crossovers with Arrow or anything, if Bruce Wayne is just 10. That probably also means we won't get the Joker and other classic Batman villains in the show.

In fact probably won't see any classic DC superheroes or villains on the show.

So not exactly hyped for it, but will still watch it.

Lestov16
^ agreed

It would be rather difficult to fit in any of Bat's rogue gallery or allies. I doubt it will be nearly as good as Arrow. Probably better than Smallville though, so I'll take it.

Nephthys
I highly doubt he'd stay 10 guys. erm

Its obviously just casting for his backstory mom-and-dad-got-shot self.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Lestov16
^ agreed

It would be rather difficult to fit in any of Bat's rogue gallery or allies. I doubt it will be nearly as good as Arrow. Probably better than Smallville though, so I'll take it.

I doubt it would be better Smallville

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Nephthys
I highly doubt he'd stay 10 guys. erm

Its obviously just casting for his backstory mom-and-dad-got-shot self.

I hope your right. But from what I understood there the show will take place Pre-Batman.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I hope your right. But from what I understood there the show will take place Pre-Batman.

that is the one thing i do not like but im still gonna watch...

juggernaut74
http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/309760/-Gotham-Will-Be-a-Bruce-Wayne-Origin-Story.htm

BlackZero30x
http://www.theverge.com/entertainment/2014/1/14/5307002/details-emerge-for-dc-comics-constantine-and-gotham-tv-shows

According to this it will basically be smallville but for Batman. They even go as far as saying bruce wont become batman until the series final.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
http://www.theverge.com/entertainment/2014/1/14/5307002/details-emerge-for-dc-comics-constantine-and-gotham-tv-shows

According to this it will basically be smallville but for Batman. They even go as far as saying bruce wont become batman until the series final.

this makes me happy

Nephthys
Smallville was utter shit, so I don't think I'll be watching then.

BruceSkywalker
donal logue might be Gordon..

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=50289

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, hearing this would be a Smallville take on Batman kinda made me lose interest too.

Oh well.

Kazenji
I'll wait until we see some footage of it, Might even be done better then Smallville with that they were trying to do with that show

hope we see that corruption with the G.C.P.D. in the show.

BruceSkywalker
Ben Mckenzie is James Gordon..

http://www.deadline.com/2014/02/ben-mckenzie-fox-batman-gotham-tv-show/#more-679949

juggernaut74
http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/312856/-Alfred-Pennyworth-and-Oswold-Cobblepot-Cast-For-Foxs-Gotham.htm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by juggernaut74
http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/312856/-Alfred-Pennyworth-and-Oswold-Cobblepot-Cast-For-Foxs-Gotham.htm

i read that, it could be good casting

BruceSkywalker
Donal Logue is Bullock..

http://www.superherohype.com/news/290977-donal-logue-cast-as-harvey-bullock-in-foxs-gotham-series

Firefly218
Great casting for both gotham and flash

Kazenji
Jada Pinkett-Smith joins as Fish Mooney

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=50985

RedX1852
idk about this show, i mean if it's shared universe we need to see Ben Affleck at the end becoming Bootman......oh wait

iscaremonkeys
its like smallville and its on fox? that is going to be terrible

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by RedX1852
idk about this show, i mean if it's shared universe we need to see Ben Affleck at the end becoming Bootman......oh wait

No one has said it's a shared Universe. It seems WB don't have the confidence to do that the way Marvel has.

Firefly218
Worst case scenario, this is a darker AoS without the cool tie ins and references.

Kazenji
Bump

since there's now been a trailer released for this.

DARTH POWER
Looks good but I would prefer if it was a tie in to the coming movie version of Batman, especially when we won't get an origin story for him.

But apparently since Fox has the rights to this show, they can't cross it over, which means it will have an unsatisfactory ending like Smallville. Because it will ultimately go nowhere.

Firefly218
Looks good but I would prefer if it was a tie in to the coming movie version of Batman, especially when we won't get an origin story for him.

But apparently since Fox has the rights to this show, they can't cross it over, which means it will have an unsatisfactory ending like Smallville. Because it will ultimately go nowhere.

Why would Fox have the rights? I think Fox is just distributing the show.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Firefly218
Why would Fox have the rights? I think Fox is just distributing the show.

That's what I've been reading, that there will be rights issues for crossovers. Fox clearly does get a say.

Which essentially means we will be looking at 3 different DC Universes in Live Action:

1. The Movie Universe.
2. The CW Universe (with Arrow, Flash and Hourman).
3. The Gotham Universe.

Then there will probably be a fourth with Constantine airing on NBC.

DC'd Tv universe is going to be as messily divided as the Marvel Properties on the big screen.

BruceSkywalker

trailer looks really good definitely.. this being a prequel show i understand why it isn't going to connect to arrow or flash or the movies, however i do wish they would change their minds and have arrow and the flash connect to the dc cinematic movie universe

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
however i do wish they would change their minds and have arrow and the flash connect to the dc cinematic movie universe

Yeah especially when they've not giving us any damn Solo movies! Give the characters a background in some medium at least!

BruceSkywalker
Yeah especially when they've not giving us any damn Solo movies! Give the characters a background in some medium at least!

i agree

ares834
Trailer looked like a**. Not impressed in the slightest.

Kazenji
Someone has standards.

wakkawakkawakka
Well I'm disappointed. This trailer looks cool but I'm guessing were not getting Batman or villains doing villain things which just makes this a cop show.

I was not looking forward to a cop show.

Lexington
yep, I get the detective/cop show vibe too. Sort of like the start of Batman Begins before Batman is created.... it has promise but I'm on the fence..

jinXed by JaNx
Show seems pointless to me. Just a cheap gimmick

BruceSkywalker
Gotham has its Sal Maroni...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/311337-dexters-david-zayas-joins-gotham-as-mob-boss-sal-maroni#/slide/1

Mindset
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Well I'm disappointed. This trailer looks cool but I'm guessing were not getting Batman or villains doing villain things which just makes this a cop show.

I was not looking forward to a cop show. This was always going to be a gimmick cop show from the beginning.

I don't think it ever presented itself as anything other than that.

Placidity
Never saw the appeal from the beginning. Not impressed by Gordon in the trailer.

Mindset
Meh, I like cop shows. smile

BlackZero30x
im gonna watch the pilot but I also am not excited about this show. Probably won't watch past the first episode unless it wows me.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
im gonna watch the pilot but I also am not excited about this show. Probably won't watch past the first episode unless it wows me.

sad sad sad embarrasment

BruceSkywalker
monday night, i'll be watching

DARTH POWER
Cool. Will check it out. But I'm already going to be watching 4 weekly comic book TV series: Walking Dead, Arrow, Flash and The Strain. So realistically from now on the pilot will have to really get me for me to add a new one to my list every week.

AOS will probably be off my list now.

But to be honest even ones I don't watch weekly, I will probably marathon catch up in the other half of the year when none of these shows are on providing they're at least half decent.

riv6672
Thats a good way to do it.
Keep certain shows on the back burner. Always good to have something to watch.

BruceSkywalker
WOW...WOW....WOW.. what a great grand season premiere. Ben McKenzie kicks ass as Jim Gordon. I enjoyed each and every minute of the show.. Donal Logue great as Harvey.. Even Jada Pickett-Smith was good and I despise her and her family

next week can;t come fast enough

YFZ 350
I agree. This was very good.

riv6672
It was a lot better than i'd anticipated.
Recording it for one of my kids, but i'll watch it too.

Nephthys
It was mediocre imo. Fairly ok.

riv6672
What could be improved?
Other than a Barbara/Montoya love scene, i mean...

Nephthys
I'm not sure. I guess I'm just not that interested in a pre-Batman Gotham show. Its basically a standard cop-show with sly winks to Batman lore and the corruption amped up.

Galan007
I kind of agree. It was a good pilot, but now I just want Batman to show up and do some real detective work/ass-kickery. I don't really care about watching Gordon CSI his way through Gotham's criminal underworld. /shrug

Aside from that, I hope the doofus they have playing Edward Nigma is replaced by someone else if The Riddler-proper ever premiers in this series. The scene with that kid may have been among the most annoying 30 seconds of television I have ever watched.

http://i.imgur.com/IbYKtQj.png

riv6672
I'm not sure. I guess I'm just not that interested in a pre-Batman Gotham show. Its basically a standard cop-show with sly winks to Batman lore and the corruption amped up.
I totally understand.
I honestly wouldnt have watched it if not for my kid.
Still, i want to see how many nods to continuity they can stick in there.

And that love scene!

Originally posted by Galan007
I kind of agree. It was a good pilot, but now I just want Batman to show up and do some real detective work/ass-kickery. I don't really care about watching Gordon CSI his way through Gotham's criminal underworld. /shrug

Aside from that, I hope the doofus they have playing Edward Nigma is replaced by someone else if The Riddler-proper ever premiers in this series. The scene with that kid may have been among the most annoying 30 seconds of television I have ever watched.

http://i.imgur.com/IbYKtQj.png

Ha, i think Bullock would agree with you on Nigma!

tkitna
I liked it a lot. Damn if that little kid doesn't have Bruce Wayne down to a tee towards the end. You can hear his determination and confidence when he talks. Looking forward to watching more of this.

ares834

Agreed. At the very least I think they should have set when Batman was around and explore what it's like for normal people when super heroes and villains are running around. Similar to the comic Gotham Central actually.

riv6672
Originally posted by ares834
Agreed. At the very least I think they should have set when Batman was around and explore what it's like for normal people when super heroes and villains are running around. Similar to the comic Gotham Central actually.

That would have been interesting, BUT. Then people would have complained about the lack of Batman, in a show where he could, conceivably, show up.
Not saying we fans are hard to please or anything...

Originally posted by tkitna
I liked it a lot. Damn if that little kid doesn't have Bruce Wayne down to a tee towards the end. You can hear his determination and confidence when he talks. Looking forward to watching more of this.
Yeah, i got that vibe too. Especially when he shook Gordon's hand an silenced Alfred.
Looks like we'll see more of him, so this will hopefully be explored.

juggernaut74
I heard that comedian auditioning for Fish is actually the Joker.

DARTH POWER
Well I liked it. We knew from Day 1 Batman was never going to show up until the final episode. So no point in complaining about that. But I'm betting after a few seasons they will jump ahead 5 years or something and we will start to see Bruce kicking butt and becoming the World's Greatest Detective.

I guess the difference between this and any other cop show though will be that the police force will mostly be full of corrupt cops. Corruption on all levels of society will clearly be a focus which should be interesting. And as a bonus we'll be seeing the origins of all these classic Batman Villains.

Nephthys
If nothing else the episode gave me a strong craving to rewatch Batman: Year One. Great movie.

riv6672
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I heard that comedian auditioning for Fish is actually the Joker.
I heard that too. Weird that when he was un the background during Fish's scene he looked close to tears.

riv6672
Well I liked it. We knew from Day 1 Batman was never going to show up until the final episode. So no point in complaining about that. But I'm betting after a few seasons they will jump ahead 5 years or something and we will start to see Bruce kicking butt and becoming the World's Greatest Detective.

I guess the difference between this and any other cop show though will be that the police force will mostly be full of corrupt cops. Corruption on all levels of society will clearly be a focus which should be interesting. And as a bonus we'll be seeing the origins of all these classic Batman Villains.
Yeah i cant see complaining. At least not about a lack of Batman.
This is a watch or dont watch type show in that respect.
Everything you pointed out is the hook, in an intriguing in hindsight way. Like when Falcone went on about how business is done, and rules, not knowing that within the next 10 years or so some of the most chaotic personalities possible would be edging out "organized" crime, and someone who makes his OWN rules would be taking the city as his own.

Nephthys
Originally posted by riv6672
I heard that too. Weird that when he was un the background during Fish's scene he looked close to tears.

I heard they were going to introduce multiple people who "could" be the Joker.

riv6672
Ah, how cool. Thanks for that.

DARTH POWER
I heard they were going to introduce multiple people who "could" be the Joker.

I can see that happening. They will tease us for a while when it comes to the one and only Joker.

Nephthys
I think they're going for a Killing Joke thing where the Joker has multiple possible origin stories. Which is really cool imo.

riv6672
Thats what came to mind after you posted. Smooth move on their part.

BruceSkywalker
2nd show was AWESOME.. im liking all aspects of this show

riv6672
Sitting down to watch right now.
Looks to be a cat-centric episode...

riv6672
Enjoyable, with dark humor and a bit of character development and foreshadowing. This might have legs...

Nephthys
thumb up

Galan007
Not a bad ep. at all.

BruceSkywalker
you just have got to love Cobblepot.. he's a scene stealer

does anyone think that Harvey will go good by season's end?

oh and when Jim touched Barbara's tummy was that foreshadowing a pregnancy??

Galan007
So 'ol Babs is an ex-junkie/lesbian, who still appears to have junkie/lesbian tendencies when she's 'stressed'?

Yup, that's wifey material right there. thumb up

Nephthys
Balloon-man is the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now.

Galan007
"Beneath this balloon there is an idea, Mister Gordon... And ideas are bullet-proof!"

balloon

Nephthys
Apparently balloons aren't though.

Galan007
sad

juggernaut74
So are they having Powers in this show? Selina told Gordon she could see in the dark.

Galan007
^ I really, really hope not.

wakkawakkawakka
Okay I finally got around seeing the pilot for this and was not impressed. So is this show worth continuing or what?

Nephthys
It's kind of hilariously bad. If you think that the juxtaposition of "Balloonman" and serious crime drama is something you'd find funny then give it a shot. I dunno if I'm gonna continue much myself. I like the Penguin plot and Psycho-Bruce Wayne is neat but Gotham itself is so cartoonishly corrupt and full of crazy people but it still kind of takes things seriously???

I could probably go nuts writing about how I feel about all the disparate aspects of the show. It's pretty bizarre.

Also didn't Cat have goggles? Maybe thats how she sees in the dark.

Galan007
Yeah, it lost me with this balloon BS. You mean to tell me that out of all the murder tools/methods they could have had the killer use in order to leave his proverbial 'mark' on Gotham, 4 phucking weather balloons is the best they could come up with..?

How can that be anything but laughable? Srsly.

Robtard
There actually is (or was) a DC character named Balloonman. He had powers though and didn't fight by tying balloons to people.

DARTH POWER
The tone in this episode was all over the place which ruined it. They need to stick to the grounded gritty tone Imho.

But I'm definitely going to give the show a chance to repair itself because I really liked the pilot, and Cobblepot plus Young Bruce are just too good to stop watching.

Robtard
IMO, the Gordon and Bullock dynamic is the best part of the show. Cobblepot I like, needs a job = kills guy for shoes, hilariously bad writing. Young Bruce, I'm getting fed up with his shit already.

Galan007
Originally posted by Robtard
IMO, the Gordon and Bullock dynamic is the best part of the show. Cobblepot I like, needs a job = kills guy for shoes, hilariously bad writing. Young Bruce, I'm getting fed up with his shit already. This. I also don't mind Gordon's junkie/lesbian fiance--she's not bad on the eyes, and I'm pretty sure she's going to scissor the bejesus out of her ex-girlfriend at some point... So that's something to look forward to. thumb up

Young Bruce is just turning into an emo little b*tch, though.

DARTH POWER
Can't for the life of me understand the hating on Young Bruce. The last thing he's doing is being a whiny b***h..

In fact the best complaint for him would be that he ISN'T whining and bit***g when he should be, and that instead he's developing his Batman personality/traits far too quickly.

BruceSkywalker
Cobblepot continues to be a scene stealer.. Im liking his "rise" as crime boss

Nephthys
Gordon is such a hypocritical douche.

janus77
This show feels like it was spun off from Lois & Clark The New Adventures of Superman.

One of their "mature" episodes, where they ape "adult" TV genres and themes.

Gotham is ridiculously broken, you wonder why anybody with any money lives there. The character selection is poor and establishing Catwoman as older than BatMan, by a fair few years (she's 13-14ish, right? I can't gauge age sad), makes it impossible for Batman to tango with her when he's in his late twenties. Just can't imagine a 30yr+ Catwoman being at all sprightly and acrobatic.

Penguin is ok, less intelligent than you'd want, but not as bad as the cardboard cut out characters of "Fish" Mooney, Balloonman etc.

All in all, it could be much worse, Jim Gordon's good, Alfred's ... cockney and soft and Gordon's gf's bi ... Shame this isn't an HBO show, would have enjoyed that.

DARTH POWER
Gordon is such a hypocritical douche.

Ey?

If your referring to him not sharing his "murdering" of Cobblepot story then your being as whiny as his GF.

That's: 1)Work confidentiality (as far as she knows)
2) Protecting her life from criminals like Cobblepot (from his point of view).

Hardly the same thing as her not telling him that he's working with her Ex!

Originally posted by janus77
The character selection is poor and establishing Catwoman as older than BatMan, by a fair few years (she's 13-14ish, right? I can't gauge age sad), makes it impossible for Batman to tango with her when he's in his late twenties. Just can't imagine a 30yr+ Catwoman being at all sprightly and acrobatic.

She's like 12.

3 years older than him tops.

Looks like people are looking for criticisms. I personally have been enjoying, even though I was never sold on the idea before the show started.

janus77
I just like my shows a little more "serious" (tightly plotted, well written, intelligent development ...).

This show has great gaping holes in it, when characters like BalloonMan and "Fish" Mooney are the focus of plots.

That said, it's tangentially about Batman, so I will probably watch another few episodes and then maybe dip into it in a few years time (if it lasts that long) to see if it has grown up as a show or not.

A show about bleak, crime infested Gotham WITHOUT Batman, seems kind of redundant and silly, don't you think?

I mean there are many adult cop-dramas set in grim suburbs/cities with all sorts of intricate and REALISTIC criminality ... Offering the kind of drama that is engrossing and intellectually rewarding (as much as entertainment can be).

I'm making an effort to watch this purely because of the comic book source material. So if anything, I feel I am giving it a chance that I wouldn't have, had it been unrelated to Batman.

DARTH POWER

A show about bleak, crime infested Gotham WITHOUT Batman, seems kind of redundant and silly, don't you think?

This seems to a problem a lot of people have, even though we all knew this is what it was going to be.

Kind of like many people had the issue with AOS that there were no superheroes even though we were told it was never going to be about superheroes from day 1.

So if anything, I feel I am giving it a chance that I wouldn't have, had it been unrelated to Batman.

That's exactly how I feel about AOS. There's just no way I'd still be watching that show if it wasn't part of the MCU.

Anyway another week or 2 and I'll decide which show I'm going to drop on a weekly basis Gotham or AOS. Because there's just too many shows for me to watch every week, so I have to start dropping stuff, and I've decided to drop 1 comic book show, and there's no way I'm gonna drop Walking Dead, The Flash or Arrow. But whichever one I do drop I'll likely just end up Marathoning it 6 months from now anyway.

Galan007
This show is cheesy as hell... It just is. And the sad thing is that I'm actually being much less critical of it then I would normally be, because it's geared around the comic book/Batman mythos--I find myself constantly giving it the benefit of the doubt and whatnot.

That being said: if there's just more of the same next week, I'm done following.

Robtard
Yeah, I'm about to give up myself. It's turning out to be nothing more than a silly and mediocre buddy-cop show at best.

BruceSkywalker
Dr. Leslie Thompkins has been found..

http://www.superherohype.com/news/319679-morena-baccarin-heads-to-gotham

Robtard
Morena Baccarin thumb up

Mindset
Is this show good?

I stopped watching after the first ep.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Mindset
Is this show good?

I like it. But if the first episode didn't interest you then you probably won't enjoy the show.

Nephthys
Is this show good?

No.

It's entertaining if you love cheese though.

Galan007
So Makenzie Leigh has been on-screen for like a total of 5mins now, and she's already the best part of the show. ElOhEl.

Firefly218
Morena Baccarin thumb up

Wasn't planning on watching this show, but I just might check it out now.

Mindset
Morena Baccarin?

I'm gonna have to masturbate to this show. thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Is this show good?

i like the show.. i was hooked after the first show

Robtard
This week's ep was a improvement over the last two.

Galan007
Agreed. That's why I haven't sworn it off just yet.

Robtard
Another "Balloonman" or possibly even "guy with pointy thing" quality ep, I might not finish the season.

Galan007
Same here.

The blind hope that Babs will relapse and go on a drug-induced lesbian feeding-frenzy, just doesn't outweigh the reality of these ridiculous Balloonman-level villains popping up.

Robtard
Same here.

The blind hope that Babs will relapse and go on a drug-induced lesbian feeding-frenzy, just doesn't outweigh the reality of these ridiculous Balloonman-level villains popping up.

We can only hope that will be the focus of a future ep.

Anyone find it disturbing that Fish's plan seems to hinge on making Falcone lower his guard by having some woman that reminds Falcone of his mother seduce him?

janus77
Am I downloading from the wrong sources or something? Is there a laugh-track that I'm missing???

Wasted a perfectly good 20mins trying to watch another foul episode of this rubbish.

Sometimes it feels like SpinCity without the laughter, unimaginative, terrible dialogue and shit to non-existent cliche ridden "characterisation".

At least it makes Flash seem very good, by comparison.

Stupid idea, shitty execution.

janus77
We can only hope that will be the focus of a future ep.

Anyone find it disturbing that Fish's plan seems to hinge on making Falcone lower his guard by having some woman that reminds Falcone of his mother seduce him?
Somewhere in LA there was a class on Freud/Greek tragedy a few months back?
Must have felt like a novel idea, to do an inverse Oedipus Complex.

Seems about the level for this show.

DARTH POWER
I liked Alfred helping Bruce at the end of the latest episode. That was a nice scene. Good acting by both of them.

jaden101
This is just properly awful TV. Despite having a huge amount of TV talent from The Wire, Southland and having a few decent film actors in there as well the acting in it is some of the worst I've ever seen. Visually it looks like a cheap SYFY channel B-movie. It really is just dreadful.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by jaden101
This is just properly awful TV. Despite having a huge amount of TV talent from The Wire, Southland and having a few decent film actors in there as well the acting in it is some of the worst I've ever seen. Visually it looks like a cheap SYFY channel B-movie. It really is just dreadful.

It's not that bad.

We all put up with AOS for a year, I'm sure we can give this a chance, since it's actually been alrite.

janus77
Gotham is far worse than MAOS. MAOS was just dull and unimaginative, not shitty acting, shitty scripts, shitty production.

Sometimes you just have to give in to your sense of taste and admit that some comic book originated tv shows are ... shit.

Gotham isn't worth watching, unless we get weekly doses of Barbara and Cat lesbionics or something.

DARTH POWER
MAOS was just dull and unimaginative, not shitty acting, shitty scripts, shitty production.

Urm 1st season? Hell yeah it was.

Gotham so far has actually been watchable and semi-likeable.

So like I said I put up with AOS all that time waiting for it to get good, and have finally been rewarded for my patience. So I can definitely do the same for a semi-decent comic book show.

My only issue is there's too much comic book based series to watch with(in order of how much I'm liking them right now) Walking Dead, Flash, Arrow, AOS, Gotham, Constantine. Then soon there will be IZombie and Daredevil.

There's no way I'm giving up any of the first 3. Might have room for a 4th. So if Gotham and Constantine don't up their game I'll have to let them go due to nothing but too much comic book television, and not enough time in the week.

BruceSkywalker
Man tonight's show rocked.. loved Nygma's question mark mug
.. as always Cobblepot stole the show especially the end

Galan007
Your definition of 'stealing the show' must be a LOT different than mine. Imo, Cobblepot's storyline has been mediocre at best. /shrug

Anyway, borderline retards who have been hypnotized into murdering rich kids under the guise of a goat-spirit? Lol... At least the cheese-factor of the rogues they're using in this show has been consistent. thumb up

Nephthys
Penguin's easily the best part of the show.

Galan007
...Frankly, that should tell you how bad the show is.

Robtard
At first I thought it was "The Spirit of the Ghost", which made me laugh but I was okay with it, then moments later I heard it correctly as "Spirit of The Goat". Who the **** is writing this.

BruceSkywalker
tonight was the absolute best ep of the season

Nephthys
No, it was ****ing dogshit.

Barbara is the stupidest woman alive. And Gordan is the dumbest man. What a terrible plan.

juggernaut74
Yeah it was a good episode. Penguin is the man.

-K-M-
So the actor who played Zsasz also appeared in last week's episode as a Flash villain (The Mist). Hmmmm.....

Robtard
tonight was the absolute best ep of the season

If you keep this up, Brucie. I'm going to go all Spirit Of The Goat on your ass.

BruceSkywalker
If you keep this up, Brucie. I'm going to go all Spirit Of The Goat on your ass.

lmao stick out tongue

-K-M-
This episode was better then most of the other episodes, but that isn't saying much

DARTH POWER
Well I've officially decided I really like this show.

Between this, Arrow and most of all The Flash, Dc is making me very happy watching Tv.

Originally posted by -K-M-
So the actor who played Zsasz also appeared in last week's episode as a Flash villain (The Mist). Hmmmm.....

Oh right! I knew I recognised him. Just assumed I saw him in an earlier episode of Gotham.

Galan007
No, it was ****ing dogshit.

Barbara is the stupidest woman alive. And Gordan is the dumbest man. What a terrible plan. DIE 4 DA CAUZE!!!11!1!1!

DARTH POWER
DIE 4 DA CAUZE!!!11!1!1!

erm

BruceSkywalker
pretty good tonight.... gordon's and bullock's camaraderie continues to show

mr. scene stealer , penguin deserves an emmy.

Galan007
@ Cobblepot

http://i.imgur.com/i1oYZ30.jpg

Jmanghan

Eh. Kane made an apperance on it though, so thats... a thing.

-K-M-
Well didn't expect they would go full lesbo already. Other then that...blah episode

Galan007
Selina wants the D. thumb up

Also, lol @ Babs relapsing into a full-blown Rainbow Warrior. thumb up

Robtard
Haven't watched the most recent, but I get feeling Gordan's gal renewed her liquor-license.

Jmanghan
Selina wants the D. thumb up

Also, lol @ Babs relapsing into a full-blown Rainbow Warrior. thumb up I thought this show was pre-batman, which also means Selina and Bruce aren't fully grown.

Galan007
Very astute of you. thumb up

-K-M-
uuuuuh these villains are so cheesy

BruceSkywalker
man tonights ep was dope...

I mean Alfred was the man

Galan007
I actually think this episode was pretty good. The female assassin was overly dramatic, but that was my only real gripe. Indeed, Alfred went boss-mode, which was awesome. I was also surprised that Gordon got demoted.

Gotham would be a solid series if every episode was this decent.

DARTH POWER
Just caught up with the last episode now. It was Meh.

Loved Alfred being a bad ass, and Gordan working at Arkham is an interesting twist. But definitely not the best episode of the season or anything like The Flash and Arrow's mid-season Finales were.

BruceSkywalker
pretty decent return tonight

tkitna
pretty decent return tonight

I disagree. I think it might be jumping the shark. The last thing I want is Jim Gordon running around fighting super villains and that's where it looks like its heading. Not sure where they should take it, but I dig the development of Batmans rogues while Jim messes with mob issues.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>