Richest man between bruce wayne and tony stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who is the richest man between bruce wayne and tony stark?

StiltmanFTW
Pre-Stark Disassembled? Tony for sure.

beatboks
There is no real way of knowing. no dollar values have ever been mentioned for either. All we do know is Bruce is richer than Lex Luthor. Lex made some half assed comment to Bruce at a party about blue blood money once ( In Booster Gold's first run IIRC) and Bruce responded with something like let's see tomorrow when I buy up lexcorp and boot you out. Lex went to get ine of his financial flunkies to buy up the necessary stock to protect and was told he couldn't afford it, to make things good with Wayne because in a bidding war he'd loose.

Cogito
Forbes Fictional 15: 2013
Forbes Fictional 15: 2012
Forbes Fictional 15: 2011

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Cogito
Forbes Fictional 15: 2013
Forbes Fictional 15: 2012
Forbes Fictional 15: 2011
They don't give any sources.

Mshinu
Stark boinks supermodels, Bruce boinks homless little orphan boys off the streets. It is pretty clear who must be the most wealthy.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mshinu
Stark boinks supermodels, Bruce boinks homless little orphan boys off the streets. It is pretty clear who must be the most wealthy.
The Catholic Church disagrees with your assessment.

Cogito
Originally posted by Omega Vision
They don't give any sources.

yawn

Mshinu
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The Catholic Church disagrees with your assessment.

Religious practices and tradition among cleregy does not enter into this. If the Pope was boinking supermodels I might go to church again btw.

8swords
Reed richards,not really sure why i said it but, I sorta remembered a comment from tony( cartoon) that they are both rich bastards,

Odekahn
I always thought Lex>Tony>Bruce.

JayDaDon
Well apparently Lex is a scrub to Bruce laughing out loud Unless Bruce was just talking. Anyway just to make the amount of armors Tony does, when he was cranking them out every other day, he must have been absolutely rollin in it.

DarkSaint85
I'd go with Tony.

beatboks
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Well apparently Lex is a scrub to Bruce laughing out loud Unless Bruce was just talking. Anyway just to make the amount of armors Tony does, when he was cranking them out every other day, he must have been absolutely rollin in it.

Lex's wealth is impressive. he took over S.T.A.R labs just to get a sub division a d then handed it back. He took over Kord international ( Blue Beetle), Goldstar (Booster Gold) and IIRC was alo behind taking Queen industries from Green Arrow. But yeah based on the time they ran into each other at a Booster Party he can't match Bruce for wealth. He pretty much couldn't afford to buy enough Wayne shares to try a counter take over. That of course could have changed the issue in question was almost 2 and a half to 3 decades ago and he's done all those other take overs since.

Tony Stark
Why... me of course

abhilegend
Originally posted by beatboks
Lex's wealth is impressive. he took over S.T.A.R labs just to get a sub division a d then handed it back. He took over Kord international ( Blue Beetle), Goldstar (Booster Gold) and IIRC was alo behind taking Queen industries from Green Arrow. But yeah based on the time they ran into each other at a Booster Party he can't match Bruce for wealth. He pretty much couldn't afford to buy enough Wayne shares to try a counter take over. That of course could have changed the issue in question was almost 2 and a half to 3 decades ago and he's done all those other take overs since.
It was retconned later that Lex was the richest man in the world.

Odekahn
Originally posted by abhilegend

So how do you rank the 3? Lex, Bruce, and Tony?

beatboks
Originally posted by abhilegend

That makes sense I suppose, all those take overs I mentioned came afterwards and each would have increased his company value quite a bit. I've never really seen Wayne enterprises take over or annex anything

Q99
Easily Wayne, if we're talking companies controlled. Stark Industry's fortunes have risen and fallen. Whatever happens to Bruce, Wayne Enterprises stays fine.

Wayne Enterprises is so big it has subsections that are themselves effectively megacorps. They do steel. They do mining. They do oil. They do ship construction, up to and including building an Aircraft Carrier for the US. They build aircraft. They do electronics. They do entertainment (including the Daily Planet over in Metropolis and a major news network). They do realestate (they own a sizable chunk of Gotham). They do foot (big grocery chain). They do medical, owning multiple hospitals and doing research. They do biotech R&D. They do other science R&D. They did in fact buy Lex Lower once.

They are so big that having the entire city where they are headquarted and based shut off for a year did not prevent the company from functioning.

And that's not getting into the Wayne Foundation, the charity org set up by Bruce's mother.

Lex has more personal wealth than Bruce, but that's just because he gives himself more money. while Bruce is more modest in his personal wealth.

Minor correction, it was Wayne Enterprises that bought out Kord Industries.

Wayne Tech absorbed Mr. Terrific's company too.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Odekahn
So how do you rank the 3? Lex, Bruce, and Tony?
I don't read enough Iron man to comment on it.Originally posted by beatboks
That makes sense I suppose, all those take overs I mentioned came afterwards and each would have increased his company value quite a bit. I've never really seen Wayne enterprises take over or annex anything
Nah, it was revealed he was always the richest man on earth.

Galan007
Tony could wipe his ass with Bruce's 'wealth'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.