Superman runs the slugfest gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
Slugfest, full brutality.
BFR OFF, full heal betwen rounds.

1: Doc Samson
2: Silver Surfer
3: Blue Marvel
4: Bor
5: King Thor
6: Zeus
7: Asgardian Destroyer (Odin)
8: Ziran (celestial)

Zack Fair
Stop at 4. From 5 onwards he gets raped.

ShadowFyre
This. I would also like to see a contest vof Supermans heat vision vs King Thor's.

carver9
Blue Marvel could stop him.

Zack Fair
Not for a majority.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Not for a majority.

Possibly. Blue Marvel has the potential though. His track record is pretty high.

The Sorrow
Possibly stops at 3, definitely stops at 4.

abhilegend
Superman would beat the shit out of Blue marvel, don't get crazy here.

RockofAges
Has serious difficulty at 2, maybe stops at 3, all hope is lost after 4

dial J for Josh
Blue Marvel can possibly put the brakes on kal.

Cogito
Originally posted by RockofAges

Superman has no difficulty with Norrin in a slugfest. Don't get stupid here. The challenge starts at 3 and ends at at 4

janus77
If Surfer's going all out, then Surfer definitely kills Superman.

He rarely fights but, his damage-soak and his healing abilities are sufficient for him to tangle with (though, ofcourse, never beat) high-end cosmics.

Possibly one or two other high heralds could have survived the beating he took from Tenebrous and Aegis.

None would have reformed from the atom smashing brutality of UniLord and, on-panel, he was the only one capable of taking down Murungu...

abhilegend
Originally posted by RockofAges
laughing out loud

Superman feeds surfer's teeth to him in a slugfest.
.Originally posted by janus77
If Surfer's going all out, then Surfer definitely kills Superman.

He rarely fights but, his damage-soak and his healing abilities are sufficient for him to tangle with (though, ofcourse, never beat) high-end cosmics.

Possibly one or two other high heralds could have survived the beating he took from Tenebrous and Aegis.

None would have reformed from the atom smashing brutality of UniLord and, on-panel, he was the only one capable of taking down Murungu...

laughing out loud

Surfer was nearly killed by a few blows from T@A and got twoshotted another time.

Unilord saga is non-canon and surfer's alternate counterpart was amped there. Mrrungu nearly killed him at surfer's half power with a single shot and never fought with full powered surfer at his own full power since surfer destroyed his power source.

Superman has taken full attacks from abstracts and actually fought back, not get nearly killed within a few blows.

ODG
Originally posted by Cogito
Superman has no difficulty with Norrin in a slugfest. Don't get stupid here. The challenge starts at 3 and ends at at 4 Hulk has difficulty with Surfer in a slugfest. So let's not pretend that Surfer wilts at the sight of a punch. Originally posted by RockofAges
Has serious difficulty at 2, maybe stops at 3, all hope is lost after 4 This is absolutely right.

TheGodKiller
Stops at 2.

Zack Fair
Still wondering about Samson. Should've been someone like WonderMan, Colossus or Thing instead lol. The jump is kind of huge from Samson to Surfer.

carver9
People underestimate Surfer hand game. Look at his fight against Hulk, planet absorbing Skaar, Bill, Thor. He is an elite h2h

deathlife
Stops at 4 IMO.

As powerful as Surfer is, Supes cutting loose will put him down.

iceman24567
Surfer and Marvel give him a fight but he beats them down number 4 probably crushes him

JBL
Stops at 2.

brownqk
Doesn't get past Norrin...

deathslash
1. takes Samson down with a fairly high degree of ease
2. Surfer puts up a very good fight but goes down
3. Blue Marvel cand probably take him
4. There is no way that he's gonna beat Bor
5-8. Complete and total spite, Sups gets stomped hard

Diesldude
Clears it easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Clears it easily. King Thor annihilates him.

Branlor Swift
Clears it easily. Sad thing is I think you're being completely serious here

Diesldude
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Sad thing is I think you're being completely serious here
thumb up my favorite superhero, going to give him the win on anyone. My picks are more reasonable when superman isn't involved.

quanchi112
thumb up my favorite superhero, going to give him the win on anyone. My picks are more reasonable when superman isn't involved. At least you admit you aren't objective which means people won't take you seriously.

Branlor Swift
thumb up my favorite superhero, going to give him the win on anyone. My picks are more reasonable when superman isn't involved. I can actually respect that.

ares834
Stops at 4.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I can actually respect that.

thumb up Alot of people do it too (except thor fans), but will never admit it. LOL

Like this guy.

Originally posted by quanchi112
At least you admit you aren't objective which means people won't take you seriously.

quanchi112
thumb up Alot of people do it too (except thor fans), but will never admit it. LOL

Like this guy. I am as objective as they come.

abhilegend
When did hulk have problems with surfer in h2h? He has manhandled surfer like a kid several times, two times with namor helping him. How is surfer even going to beat superman in a slugfest? This is absolutely ridiculous to say in the least.

deathslash
I am as objective as they come. Riiiiiight...... because you totally don't argue that Thanos beats anyone and Darkseid loses to anyone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathslash
Riiiiiight...... because you totally don't argue that Thanos beats anyone and Darkseid loses to anyone. roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos beats foes due to his showings. Darkseid loses to certain characters due to his showings.

deathlife
Surfer isn't beating Superman in a slugfest.

Im not sure how folks are coming to that conclusion.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mshinu

Superman gets pass 1-6.
How strong are Celestials? They don't typically use physical strength.
Their shell isn't that durable against blunt force since Thor was able to crack one open.
So IDK about 8.
7 would be tough since the Destroyer's durability. Could the armor survive planet destroying blunt force?

deathslash
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman gets pass 1-6.
Their shell isn't that durable against blunt force since Thor was able to crack one open.
So IDK about 8.
7 would be tough since the Destroyer's durability. Could the armor survive planet destroying blunt force? wow..... your belief of what will happen is so far from the truth that it's ridiculous. Blue Marvel is where he might lose, Bor is where he does lose and 5-8 is where he gets stomped.

Cogito
Originally posted by deathslash
wow..... your belief of what will happen is so far from the truth that it's ridiculous. Blue Marvel is where he might lose, Bor is where he does lose and 5-8 is where he gets stomped.

Meet h1, KMC's resident mathematician and reality delusionalist.

Silent Master
At best, Superman makes it to 4.

Batman-Prime
Gets past 4. On his best (OWAW and FC) he makes it past 5-7 maybe, stops at 8.

Silent Master
No, he doesn't.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Silent Master
No, he doesn't.

Yes, he does.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Yes, he does.

Bor was strong enough to kill normal Thor with a single hit, Superman isn't beating him in a slugfest.

JBL
Superman gets pass 1-6.
So IDK about 8.
7 would be tough since the Destroyer's durability. Could the armor survive planet destroying blunt force? Well people, if you REALLY think about it, h1a8 is quite clever.

JBL
Bor was strong enough to kill normal Thor with a single hit, Superman isn't beating him in a slugfest. True. Bor would slaughter superman in a slugfest.

Silent Master
Originally posted by JBL
Well people, if you REALLY think about it, h1a8 is quite clever.

He really isn't.

BTW, weren't the Celestials throwing planets at Thanos during the IG saga?

iceman24567
JBL would think the shit h1 spouts is "clever"

h1a8
Bor was strong enough to kill normal Thor with a single hit, Superman isn't beating him in a slugfest. I don't believe that Bor could have killed Thor in a single hit despite what Thor said.

But let's assume that is the case. Superman is still a lot more durable against blunt force than Thor is. Also Superman is a hell of a lot stronger. That means it can at least go either way if Superman takes off the kid gloves and let's loose completely.

So I would say Bor would beat average holding back Superman. But if Superman releases the mental blocks then it can go either way.

h1a8
He really isn't.

BTW, weren't the Celestials throwing planets at Thanos during the IG saga? Not physically but using TK of some sort.

Silent Master
I don't believe that Bor could have killed Thor in a single hit despite what Thor said.

But let's assume that is the case. Superman is still a lot more durable against blunt force than Thor is. Also Superman is a hell of a lot stronger. That means it can at least go either way if Superman takes off the kid gloves and let's loose completely.

So I would say Bor would beat average holding back Superman. But if Superman releases the mental blocks then it can go either way.

LOL!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Stops at 2.

This is a sick joke!

Superman in a romp.

Battlezone at your leisure!

JBL
Originally posted by iceman24567
JBL would think the shit h1 spouts is "clever" If you understood the logic behind my post, you would understand what i mean.

JBL
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
This is a sick joke!

Superman in a romp.

Battlezone at your leisure! Be careful what you wish for.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman would beat the shit out of Blue marvel, don't get crazy here. no! he would not. Marvel has easily ko'd him before.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Be careful what you wish for.

Superman beats Surfer.

Handily.

Mindset

-Pr-
Superman would get to 4. None of the guys on this list are chumps, but Superman is just better than all three of them when it comes to this arena, imo.

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman would get to 4. None of the guys on this list are chumps, but Superman is just better than all three of them when it comes to this arena, imo. thumb up Indeed

Mindset
Superman would get to 4. None of the guys on this list are chumps, but Superman is just better than all three of them when it comes to this arena, imo. I agree with this Supes fanboy.

iceman24567
So h1 thinks Thor was lying? Bor smashed up Thors ribs with one hit this is OF amped Thor at that the same guy that beat the Destroyer handily

Mindset
So h1 thinks That's reaching a bit.

abhilegend
So h1 thinks Thor was lying? Bor smashed up Thors ribs with one hit this is OF amped Thor at that the same guy that beat the Destroyer handily
He beat destroyer by removing balder's soul.

Mindset
OF Thor is non-canon; I don't remember him being oneshotted even once.

DarkSaint85
Stops at Bor.

Am sure abhi will show Superman resisting magic punches, but overall, Superman is affected by magic, more so than science based strength.
Coupled with the beastly nature of Bor, can't see him getting past.

carver9
Could go either way against Blue Marvel.

abhilegend
Superman would beat the shit out of blue marvel.

Mindset
Why do you hate black people, abhi?

abhilegend
I-I do?

DarkSaint85
I know they're worst than the Jain caste, but come on...

comicfan11
Superman would get to 4. None of the guys on this list are chumps, but Superman is just better than all three of them when it comes to this arena, imo.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
Could go either way against Blue Marvel. No.

celeyhyga17

Stops at 4.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Could go either way against Blue Marvel.

Only if Superman isn't on his game. I get that you hate the guy, but come on.

abhilegend
Patented carver remark: C'mon pr, you know I don't hate superman. Its carver9.

h1a8

Order should be
1. Samson
2. SS
3. BM
4. KT
5. Zeus
6. Bor
7. AD
8. Ziran

Superman makes it to 7 but 6 can go either way. I don't think Bor could survive planet destroying punches when Superman decides to let loose.

Silent Master
Going by the original order, Supreman loses at 4

Zack Fair
Order should be
1. Samson
2. SS
3. BM
4. KT
5. Zeus
6. Bor
7. AD
8. Ziran

Superman makes it to 7 but 6 can go either way. I don't think Bor could survive planet destroying punches when Superman decides to let loose. http://blog-imgs-61.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/s1378577473238.gif

iceman24567
Wow gotta continue reading/watching Attack on Titan

JBL
Order should be
1. Samson
2. SS
3. BM
4. KT
5. Zeus
6. Bor
7. AD
8. Ziran

Superman makes it to 7 but 6 can go either way. I don't think Bor could survive planet destroying punches when Superman decides to let loose. Superman does not have planet destroying punches. BM can stop superman as can Surfer. They have traded punches with people stronger than superman on-panel. I will not insult you by asking for a scan to prove your so-called planet destroying punches. None exist and you know this. LOL at people hating superman because they say he could lose at a certain point from that order.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
Superman does not have planet destroying punches. BM can stop superman as can Surfer. They have traded punches with people stronger than superman on-panel. I will not insult you by asking for a scan to prove your so-called planet destroying punches. None exist and you know this. LOL at people hating superman because they say he could lose at a certain point from that order. I'm referring to Superman letting loose. Superman has shown to exert forces above 50 Earth weights. It takes less than 1 Earth weight to destroy the Earth.

Silent Master
I'm referring to Superman letting loose. Superman has shown to exert forces above 50 Earth weights. It takes less than 1 Earth weight to destroy the Earth.

Superman has never been shown as able to destroy a planet with punches.

Zack Fair
Wow gotta continue reading/watching Attack on Titan thumb up

Jynocidus
clears

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Superman does not have planet destroying punches. BM can stop superman as can Surfer. They have traded punches with people stronger than superman on-panel. I will not insult you by asking for a scan to prove your so-called planet destroying punches. None exist and you know this. LOL at people hating superman because they say he could lose at a certain point from that order.
Hahaha.

quanchi112
Hahaha. ?

-Pr-
Guys, I get that you have raging hate for one of these characters or the other, but seriously, keep it to yourselves. Actually use a reasonable argument, or don't bother ****ing posting.

TheLordofMurder
I am as objective as they come.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud I am.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Silver Surfer is incredibly durable, and has significant strength of his own. That being said, he's not beating Superman in a slug fest, lets not kid ourselves. However, anyone who thinks it won't be a hard fight is mistaken, this is a guy who's let the Hulk pound on him and come out injured. Especially since Surfer flies around at ridiculous strength levels and doesn't need to amp or anything in modern Marvel.

Blue Marvel slugged it out with both the Sentry and King Hyperion and I think it's pretty clear he's intended to be an elite Top Tier strongman. Superman would edge him out but this would be an incredibly brutal fight.

Superman loses at 4 imo. At 5 and up, he starts getting raped. Anyone who thinks he clears is crazy imho.

iceman24567
Rage as usual the voice of reason thumb up

abhilegend
Ah, the only durability feat by which surfer is measured is his fight against a weakened bannerless hulk.

quanchi112
Ah, the only durability feat by which surfer is measured is his fight against a weakened bannerless hulk. not true.

Badabing
He clears it...then punches Thanos out just for good measure. thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
He clears it...then punches Thanos out just for good measure. thumb up thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by Badabing
He clears it...then punches Thanos out just for good measure. thumb up

Stoic
Gets to 3 and the only way that he passes that mark is due to having more feats. 4 and up he gets beaten.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Gets to 3 and the only way that he passes that mark is due to having more feats. 4 and up he gets beaten. Superman can beat 4 if he lets loose.

Gauntlet is out of order. Superman would beat Zeus as well as King Thor

-Pr-
No he wouldn't. Stop riding the crazy train.

iceman24567
Superman can beat 4 if he lets loose.

Gauntlet is out of order. Superman would beat Zeus as well as King Thor Prove it. Zues no sold Green Scar no way Superman gets a majority over somebody that tough physically

Ash_J_Williams
Stops at 1. whistling

Damborgson

Silent Master
Superman can beat 4 if he lets loose.

Gauntlet is out of order. Superman would beat Zeus as well as King Thor

Not according to h1a8, according to him going all out only makes it a fight that could go either way.

So, Superman stops at 4.

h1a8
Not according to h1a8, according to him going all out only makes it a fight that could go either way.

So, Superman stops at 4. How would Superman stop at 4 if he can possibly win? Stopping means there is no way the character would beat the other. Superman could clear if we don't discuss Ziran (no strength or durability feats against blunt forces).

Silent Master
As even you have admitted, Bor can beat Superman....therefore Superman stops at 4.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Zeus and KT would seriously manhandle and rape Superman... anbody saying otherwise should be banned from the forum to be taught a lesson... Ohhh hey H1

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Zeus and KT would seriously manhandle and rape Superman... anbody saying otherwise should be banned from the forum to be taught a lesson... Ohhh hey H1 Prove that KT or Zeus is physically stronger than Superman. Otherwise, you are not going by comics but rather your bias beliefs.

Silent Master
Superman stops at 4

Mshinu
How would Superman stop at 4 if he can possibly win? Stopping means there is no way the character would beat the other. Superman could clear if we don't discuss Ziran (no strength or durability feats against blunt forces).
You don`t know Ziran the Tester at all do you?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/2/28028/669511-heavenly_conflict_2.jpg

Yes that is the giant Destroyer with lots and lots of gods inside. Supes cutting loose still wins right? rolling on floor laughing

Fifthchild

Superman beats the crap out of him.

Superman beats him up.

BM goes down fighting but he goes down.

Should end here

Fifthchild

Superman beats the crap out of him.

Superman beats him up.

BM goes down fighting but he goes down.

Should end here

KuRuPT Thanosi
How would Superman stop at 4 if he can possibly win? Stopping means there is no way the character would beat the other. Superman could clear if we don't discuss Ziran (no strength or durability feats against blunt forces).

Why do you ask for proof when you haven't proven a thing. Showing space cheese feats for superman isn't proof. Showing him moving planets isn't proof.. Wanna know why? Cause in actual fights he's gotten tossed around like a weak feeb more times than I can count. Where was all that planet moving strength then? He's gotten tossed around like a feeb by Despero... Konvict... Grundy... Seid.. Doomsday... Titus... etc etc.. the list goes on.. Now... show me Zeus or KT getting tossed around by a herald level being like a weak feeb. It doesn't happen because they are beyond herald level beings. They treat them like feebs no the other way around. Superman is a herald level being.. and thus he'd be merked with ease.

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Why do you ask for proof when you haven't proven a thing. Showing space cheese feats for superman isn't proof. Showing him moving planets isn't proof.. Wanna know why? Cause in actual fights he's gotten tossed around like a weak feeb more times than I can count. Where was all that planet moving strength then? He's gotten tossed around like a feeb by Despero... Konvict... Grundy... Seid.. Doomsday... Titus... etc etc.. the list goes on.. Now... show me Zeus or KT getting tossed around by a herald level being like a weak feeb. It doesn't happen because they are beyond herald level beings. They treat them like feebs no the other way around. Superman is a herald level being.. and thus he'd be merked with ease.
1. Characters have high and low showings and characters job.
2. Superman holds back out of fear of killing (mental blocks as well).
3. Getting tossed around doesn't mean you are weaker. 225lb is nothing to a class 100 being.
4. Seid, Doomday, etc. could be superior to Zeus and KT in physical strength.

Silent Master
Superman loses at 4

-Pr-
Superman isn't beating Bor. Come on, now.

ShadowFyre
Round 1. Supes easily
2.Decent fight but c'mon guys.Supes would kick Norrins ass in h2h.In a fight using all powers. ss 10/10 but not in a slugfest.
3. BM has the potential bit not the experience or feats. Supes wins.
4-6.Superman puts up a fight for a few seconds.That is all he does.
7-8.The fight never ends because they would not lower themselves to even bother flicking Superman away. Superman keeps hitting as hard and fast as he can forever.Nothing happens.

emporerpants
Didn't Bor almost beat Odin Force Thor? Also, didn't Thor say that Bor would have killed him in a single hit? Supes puts up a good fight against Bor, because he always does when he is outclassed. He always manages to dig deep and go the distance. That's just the way it is. However, the fact remains that he is outclassed and though he might impress Bor, Bor would eventually beat him down 10/10 times.

So, stops at 4 after putting up a decent fight, even if the outcome is never really in question.

h1a8
Originally posted by emporerpants
Didn't Bor almost beat Odin Force Thor? Also, didn't Thor say that Bor would have killed him in a single hit? Supes puts up a good fight against Bor, because he always does when he is outclassed. He always manages to dig deep and go the distance. That's just the way it is. However, the fact remains that he is outclassed and though he might impress Bor, Bor would eventually beat him down 10/10 times.

So, stops at 4 after putting up a decent fight, even if the outcome is never really in question. I see DD as being able to break OF Thor's ribs too. I mean the guy went through Superman's shoulder like it was made of liquid. DD broke Superman's arm like it was nothing. Superman is a lot more durable than Thor.

Superman, by feats is stronger than Bor. He can very well beat him if he let loose. I'm tired of people judging how Superman would do based off Thor. Thor is not a measuring stick for Superman since Superman is far more physically superior. If X beats the shit out of Thor that doesn't mean X can beat Superman at all. The logic is false.

Silent Master
By feats, Bor beats Superman.

carver9
Empower...please don't respond to H1. Let it die out

h1a8
By feats, Bor beats Superman. I'm sorry but Thor is not a measuring stick to Superman. So Superman's feats are better than Bor's.

Silent Master
I'm sorry but Thor is not a measuring stick to Superman. So Superman's feats are better than Bor's.

By all means, post scans of Superman withstanding shots that could kill an Elite top tier.

-Pr-
Thor is a peer of Superman. Deal with it people.

h1a8
By all means, post scans of Superman withstanding shots that could kill an Elite top tier. Top tier can range from 10,000 tons to astronomical amount of tons. So again what Bor did to Thor is not a measuring stick to Superman. DD is more powerful and has penetrated Superman like he was made of water. DD broke Superman's arm against Superman's strength like it was nothing.

Superman is simply much stronger than Thor and much more durable. They are not physical equals in any sense of the word. Feats prove this. Not popularity.

Silent Master
Top tier can range from 10,000 tons to astronomical amount of tons. So again what Bor did to Thor is not a measuring stick to Superman. DD is more powerful and has penetrated Superman like he was made of water. DD broke Superman's arm against Superman's strength like it was nothing.

Superman is simply much stronger than Thor and much more durable. They are not physical equals in any sense of the word. Feats prove this. Not popularity.

Again, By all means post scans of Superman withstanding shots that could kill an Elite top tier.

h1a8
Again, By all means post scans of Superman withstanding shots that could kill an Elite top tier. I don't have to. Superman has withstood black holes, hits from DD and Darkseid, Supernovas, etc. Those things are equal or greater than Bor's power output of strength.

Also if Superman or any character can beat the shit out of Thor (a supposedly elite top tier physically) then does that mean Superman is well beyond elite top tier in the physical category?

Silent Master
I don't have to. Superman has withstood black holes, hits from DD and Darkseid, Supernovas, etc. Those things are equal or greater than Bor's power output of strength.

IOW, you can't prove that Superman can withstand hits that could kill an Elite top tier.

h1a8
IOW, you can't prove that Superman can withstand hits that could kill an Elite top tier. I just did. Blackholes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any hit that can kill an Elite top tier.

-Pr-
H1, i'm just gonna ask you to stop posting. What you're writing isn't just incorrect, it's borderline baiting/trolling, and you're not even backing it up with anything substantial.

You want to think Superman is magntiudes stronger? Fine; just don't expect it to fly in debates.

Silent Master
I just did. Blackholes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any hit that can kill an Elite top tier.

Surfer has fought inside a blackhole without being injured, you would know this if you actually read comics instead of getting your info from Wikipedia.

abhilegend
Thor is a peer of Superman. Deal with it people.
In strength/durability?

DarkSaint85
In use of hair products. Conditioner vs hair gel.

JBL
In strength/durability? Yes he is. The only difference in the two is that thor is FAR more powerful with his hammer unless you think superman can match thors hammer output. I have a strange feeling you think so. sad . SIGH!

-Pr-
In strength/durability?

Yes. Not superior, but in the same ball-park.

Originally posted by JBL
Yes he is. The only difference in the two is that thor is FAR more powerful with his hammer unless you think superman can match thors hammer output. I have a strange feeling you think so. sad . SIGH!

Dude, really? For a sock, you'd think you'd know enough to stay under the radar a bit more instead of giving mods reasons to look at you.

JBL

Dude, really? For a sock, you'd think you'd know enough to stay under the radar a bit more instead of giving mods reasons to look at you. Since when did i become a sock? I give my opinion just like every member on here and try and debate with proof. I know about superman, thor, SS, WW and a hundred other characters and know their strengths ands limits. Could you tell me who is the head mod on here? I would like to speak with him/her please. Thank you.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Since when did i become a sock? I give my opinion just like every member on here and try and debate with proof. I know about superman, thor, SS, WW and a hundred other characters and know their strengths ands limits. Could you tell me who is the head mod on here? I would like to speak with him/her please. Thank you.

It's me. I'm a plain-clothes mod.

JBL
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's me. I'm a plain-clothes mod. Are you for real? This is serious.

Warlord
he's not credible at all

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Since when did i become a sock? I give my opinion just like every member on here and try and debate with proof. I know about superman, thor, SS, WW and a hundred other characters and know their strengths ands limits. Could you tell me who is the head mod on here? I would like to speak with him/her please. Thank you.

Raz is the admin of the site. Globals are dotted around the forum, but you can find them here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showgroups.php?s=

So go ahead.

I'm still amazed how stupid socks seem to think mods are. You put on a new avatar and sig, behave yourself for a little bit, and then get all high and mighty when you've been using the same typing habits for the last four/five accounts, and we've seen it.

Mods aren't idiots. The sooner people get it through their heads, the better.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Yes he is. The only difference in the two is that thor is FAR more powerful with his hammer unless you think superman can match thors hammer output. I have a strange feeling you think so. sad . SIGH!
laughing out loud

I'm not talking to you. I already know what you would say.Originally posted by -Pr-

Dude, really? For a sock, you'd think you'd know enough to stay under the radar a bit more instead of giving mods reasons to look at you.
I disagree. Superman's feats of strength are plain superior and Thor isn't primarily strength type of character like superman is.

abhilegend

He's a sock?

laughing out loud

JBL
Raz is the admin of the site. Globals are dotted around the forum, but you can find them here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showgroups.php?s=

So go ahead.

I'm still amazed how stupid socks seem to think mods are. You put on a new avatar and sig, behave yourself for a little bit, and then get all high and mighty when you've been using the same typing habits for the last four/five accounts, and we've seen it.

Mods aren't idiots. The sooner people get it through their heads, the better. Could you point me to those four or five accounts please? I want to look at their typing habits and their IP address to see if any of them match mines please. I have NEVER been on KMC before. But i will never answer a thread with superman in it again because that seems to be a problem.

pym-ftw
A solid argument can be made @3 but really Bor is where this gets onesided.

Superman is well above Thor in Durability, but if your arguing damage soak it gets a lot closer...

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Could you point me to those four or five accounts please? I want to look at their typing habits and their IP address to see if any of them match mines please. I have NEVER been on KMC before. But i will never answer a thread with superman in it again because that seems to be a problem.

No; I'm not going to enable you, as i'll just have to do it the next time you make an account and complain when you get called out.

Posting in Superman threads isn't a problem. Accusing people of lying is a problem, when you do it yourself. Baiting is a problem. Trolling is a problem. You can deflect all you like, but there was a reason you were banned last time, and you're just repeating it all over again.

I get that Abhi is an easy target but I thought you would have known better by now.

JBL
No; I'm not going to enable you, as i'll just have to do it the next time you make an account and complain when you get called out.

Posting in Superman threads isn't a problem. Accusing people of lying is a problem, when you do it yourself. Baiting is a problem. Trolling is a problem. You can deflect all you like, but there was a reason you were banned last time, and you're just repeating it all over again.

I get that Abhi is an easy target but I thought you would have known better by now. I have never been banned from here pr because i have never been here before, and abhil is not that bad, he just gets off track when trying to prove a point.

pym-ftw
Why are you arguing with a Mod? huh

JBL
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why are you arguing with a Mod? huh Not arguing pym, he said i typed like other people who have been on here and called me a sock and said i have been banned from here before. Thats not true at all. I dont know who those other people are and what they did, but thats them. I dont argue, i debate and ask for proof in everything. I just dont like it when i get accused of something that i know for a fact is not true. Now i will be looked at as if i am some long gone trouble maker thats back. Now my credibility is in question, so i cannot post in a superman thread or debate again. But hey, stuff happens pym. sad

pym-ftw
Try to be less negative, ie support the stance instead of weaking the other.

LordofBrooklyn
Mods aren't idiots. The sooner people get it through their heads, the better.

If you would've qualified it noting the exception of Bada, you would be home free!

mighty adam
Dose bor durability suck like the rest of his race? I want answers.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by mighty adam
Dose bor durability suck like the rest of his race? I want answers.

At his level of power finding anyone to truly test it fully would be difficult.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>