Ven Zallow and Satele and Tol'Braga vs RotJ Luke and RotJ Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pencilcrayon
Including up till Mindor

Plains of Naboo

3) All Out

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
this is.... lopsided, to say the least.

NewGuy01
Not really. Satele and Vader will probably go at it for the whole of the fight. Here we've got Ven and Bragga vs RotJ Luke, which honestly isn't too lopsided.

I'm not even sure which team to go for. I mean, Satele vs Vader could really go either way, and I'm indecisive on whether or not RotJ Luke could defeat Ven and Bragga together, though with some thought I'd say no.

I might go team TOR.

Q99
Ven and Braga are pretty good, but in a long fight I'd bet on Luke.

pencilcrayon
Luke can already see Tie Fighters fly in slow motion in between ESB/RotJ. He was also a perfect equal with Vader by RotJ.

NewGuy01
As a duelist. Force-Wise he really wasn't as good as Vader at all.

Q99
Oh, this is just RotJ Luke!

Ok, then that's much harder.... hm...

Intrepid37
Vader could probably deal with two of them at once.

Mizukage Yoda
Ven Zallow and Tol'Braga vs. Vader, then Satele vs. Luke seems more likely imo.

Intrepid37
Agreed.

Q99
I think I'm going for the trio. Ven and Braga are pretty solidly high-council level, and while Vader has taken down foes of that level it's normally something of a fight.

Luke's also not used to fighting with a partner at this point, let alone Vader.

Intrepid37
Have seen nothing from Zallow that makes me think he isn't fodder for Vader.

Q99
He put up a good fight against Malgus.

Intrepid37
And?

Q99
And if he put up a good fight against Malgus, he's going to put up some fight against Vader.

Intrepid37
Since Malgus have no particularly impressive skill feats, I'm inclined to disagree.

Petrus
What has Zallow ever done ?

Intrepid37
I think he got a fancy accolade in the SWTORE calling him a remarkable Jedi or whatever, but that's it.

Petrus
Not nearly enough.

If that's the case, Vader tools Zallow and proceeds to destroy Tol-Braga, and then Luke and Vader curbstomp Satele.

Intrepid37
thumb up

pencilcrayon
RotJ Luke was the most powerful Jedi Vader fought.

S_W_LeGenD

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Petrus
Not nearly enough.

If that's the case, Vader tools Zallow and proceeds to destroy Tol-Braga, and then Luke and Vader curbstomp Satele.
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/0/0/1/3/9/0/9/0/7/FacePalm.jpeg

Nephthys
Tol Braga and Zallow aren't fodder compared to Vader and he isn't destroying either of them. Together they have the power to take him or Luke on. Imo this is a rather close thread.

Intrepid37
Scourge>Maul is more likely than Zallow not being fodder for Vader, lol.

Nephthys
Since both of them are true that makes sense. thumb up

Intrepid37
You're a ****ing ******* sometimes.

Nephthys
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sVWkEUz0uzw/Uc6D-eWh-TI/AAAAAAAAgk0/czwDgvdlqbk/s512/Final_Fantasy_X_%28PS2%29_32.jpg

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Tol Braga and Zallow aren't fodder compared to Vader and he isn't destroying either of them. Together they have the power to take him or Luke on. Imo this is a rather close thread.

thumb up

Based
Braga is fodder. Zallow is decent but Satele may solo.

Nephthys
Braga is fodder? Wtf? The guy who fought a Dark Council Member for days, is the only one known to have independently shaken off Vitiate's domination and was shown pressing the Hero of Tython days before they would defeat the Sith Emperor on a dark side nexus is fodder?

ares834
Originally posted by Based

Satele may solo? Lol

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Nephthys
Braga is fodder? Wtf? The guy who fought a Dark Council Member for days, is the only one known to have independently shaken off Vitiate's domination and was shown pressing the Hero of Tython days before they would defeat the Sith Emperor on a dark side nexus is fodder?

Okay there's really no proof he "pressed" the Hero of Tython. On another note was he really killed by the agents of Star Cabal?

NewGuy01

I don't follow.

Mizukage Yoda

Braga has better feats than Zallow and Satele really.

Petrus
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/0/0/1/3/9/0/9/0/7/FacePalm.jpeg

I don't know shit about Zallow, so based on what Intrepid told me I made that conclusion.

What you posted puts him in a new light, though. I'm still not sure how good he was, it's still not much info to go on.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Okay there's really no proof he "pressed" the Hero of Tython. On another note was he really killed by the agents of Star Cabal?

Hmm? You mean, other than the cutscene before the fight where the HoT is on the back foot being tossed around by him?

NXNb4N8Et3s

I don't think he's killed by the Star Cabal. They say that he is dead, meaning that canonically he's either killed by the HoT or dies at some point after the fight. Which indicates a darkside HoT to me, since of the 3 options with him the lightside is to redeem him and send him back to the Jedi and the darksides are to either kill him or mindfvck him into going out to kill as many Sith as he can before dying. The darkside options result in his death or probable death while the lightside option really doesn't indicate it (I don't know if the Jedi mention if he gets to them safely?).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.