A Fight between Spider-Man vs Batman as written by Golem370

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is how I see a fight between Spider-Man and Batman going. Comment on my view.

Alright Peter has had a hell of a day lost his job, apartment, & girl friend so he puts on the Spider-Man suit and goes looking to blow off some steam, he land on the grounds and see a man aka Batman climbing up the side of a building we webs the man aka Batman and pull him off the building the man aka Batman drops 25 feet to the ground now Batman gets to his feet still in pretty good shape maybe 85% health. Batman stand 20 feet from Spider-Man and reaches for a batarang but in mid reach Spider-Man grabs Batman's wrist and crushes it, Batman goes for a punch when Spider-Man grabs Batman's other arm and crushes his elbow & shoulder, Batman tries to kick the masked man when Spider-Man grips his Batman's leg under the knee lifting Batman off the ground upside down and crushes his knee cap, he drops Batman on the ground where Batman manages to stand Spider-Man is standing behind Batman with his back to Batman as Batman turns Spider-Man with his power legs kicks Batman in the stomach instantly crushing Batman's hips and pelvis. As Spider-Man shoots his webs about to fly off Batman says something to upset and already angry Spider-Man so Pete walk over to the nearly crippled Batman grabs him underneath the chin and crushes his jaw. Batman lays there unable to close his jaw when Peter shoots a web into Batman's mouth and rippes Batman tongue out and then he leaves.

SamZED
Originally posted by golem370
This is how I see a fight between Spider-Man and Batman going. Comment on my view.

Alright Peter has had a hell of a day lost his job, apartment, & girl friend so he puts on the Spider-Man suit and goes looking to blow off some steam, he land on the grounds and see a man aka Batman climbing up the side of a building we webs the man aka Batman and pull him off the building the man aka Batman drops 25 feet to the ground now Batman gets to his feet still in pretty good shape maybe 85% health. Batman stand 20 feet from Spider-Man and reaches for a batarang but in mid reach Spider-Man grabs Batman's wrist and crushes it, Batman goes for a punch when Spider-Man grabs Batman's other arm and crushes his elbow & shoulder, Batman tries to kick the masked man when Spider-Man grips his Batman's leg under the knee lifting Batman off the ground upside down and crushes his knee cap, he drops Batman on the ground where Batman manages to stand Spider-Man is standing behind Batman with his back to Batman as Batman turns Spider-Man with his power legs kicks Batman in the stomach instantly crushing Batman's hips and pelvis. As Spider-Man shoots his webs about to fly off Batman says something to upset and already angry Spider-Man so Pete walk over to the nearly crippled Batman grabs him underneath the chin and crushes his jaw. Batman lays there unable to close his jaw when Peter shoots a web into Batman's mouth and rippes Batman tongue out and then he leaves. Pretty accurate. evil face

If seriously, Pete is fighting a bit off character, not like him to break some random costumed guy. But assuming he fights off character and wants to cripple him thats how it'd go. Batman can take some wins using gadgets if we consider Pete's CIS.

golem370
Well my point to this is based on speed strength and reflexes of Pete because imo Batman couldn't touch Pete if Pete doesn't want him to.

juggerman
Spider-Man is kinda dark

SamZED
No kidding...

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16548952_Smythe_two_3.jpg

golem370
bump

DarkSaint85
This is an amazing fight, I wish Liefeld would draw it. That is the kind of marquee name that can do this story justice.

maxivitopowe
More like SpOck than Pete tbh

jaxthejester
Agreed. That's Octo-Spidey in them there scans. Not Pete.

Regarding the fight itself- Spiderman should take the high majority against Batman. Pre-Cog, speed, and power win the day.
Octo's penchant for using battle gadgets make him an even better foe for Batman than Parker, IMO. He can match many of Batman's toys with those of his own.

Regarding the scenario...

Even Doc Oc isn't going to grab a random stranger in costume and drop him 25 feet to possible death simply for climbing a building.
The actual fight itself would go down quite different. Even a blood lusted Spiderman (Superior or Classic) doesn't fight in the manner described.
It's not just morality off; it's personality removed. You no longer have "Spiderman" in the battle at this point.

For the scenario mentioned above; I would go with Carnage rather than Spiderman.
I can see him ripping off Bruce's mouth and leaving him for dead. But Octo or Peter? ...not so much. Octo may kill him in a heated battle, but he wouldn't go Dexter on the poor guy.

jaxthejester
Agreed. That's Octo-Spidey in them there scans. Not Pete.

Regarding the fight itself- Spiderman should take the high majority against Batman. Pre-Cog, speed, and power win the day. Octo's own gadgets make him an even better foe for Batman than Parker, IMO.

Regarding the scenario...

Even Doc Oc isn't going to grab a random stranger in costume and drop him 25 feet to possible death simply for climbing a building.
The actual fight itself would go down quite different. Even a blood lusted Spiderman (Superior or Classic) doesn't fight in the manner described.
It's not just morality off; it's personality removed. You no longer have "Spiderman" in the battle at this point.

For the scenario mentioned above; I would go with Carnage rather than Spiderman.

In any case though... Spiderman FTW.

golem370
Yeah this is out of character for Peter but I like my version of him and really this story is not really meant to speak on his character but to speak on his physical abilities and what he is capable off.

NemeBro
Your version of Peter sucks.

golem370
My version is awesomely badass.

Dream Stuff
Your Batman is off, too. Thrust suddenly into a fight with a clearly physically Superior opponent, he isn't going to just keep punching and kicking. I'd wager that as soon as his wrist is broken he has learned enough about Spidey's strength and speed to try something more esoteric from his utility belt.

golem370
Based on pete's speed and strength he could do everything I wrote and could move fast enough stop Batman reach for his belt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.