Strider Hiryu runs the Doom Gauntlet w/ twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The twist is that this is Brutal Doom.

Following his victory against Ryu Hayabusa, Hiryu faces his greatest challenge. The forces of Hell are invading Deimos and Phobos and Doomguy is KIA thanks to Master Chief.

Hiryu not only has to clean out the moon stations, but also give Hell itself a righteous asskicking. Can Hiryu survive the 4 episodes in the first Doom? Or will he fail?

Sacred 117
I can't give a refined answer to this given my lacking Doom knowledge, but I'm going to guess Hiryu clears.

XanatosForever
Strider should clear this, I think. How comfortably he does so I can't quite guess.

Sacred 117
Well, Doomguy just seemed like a temperamental low superhuman who carried a lot of big guns and relied heavily on power-ups.

I doubt now that this could even inconvenience Hiryu.

Bentley
Does Hiryu get the same weapons that the Doom guy found laying around? Because if he does, he obviously has the superior stats to replicate what the hero does in game.

But if he doesn't, he has to potentially replicate the damaging power of rocket launchers and other weapons, which could lead to him being swarmed, maybe?

Sacred 117
The dude can outrun personalized anti-air fire, and possesses the Cypher (I mean, really, I shouldn't have to explain).

I doubt getting swarmed would be an issue for him.

XanatosForever
The Cypher really goes a long way at helping clear. That little piece of tech is amazing.

Sacred 117
As well as his training. One of his caliber is basically capable of soloing the world's armies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.