World Breaker Hulk Vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Flash isn't holding back.

Can WBH stop someone as fast of the flash who will use every possible way to stop World Breaker.

carver9
Stalemate.

Magnon
Flash steals WBH's speed, and dumps the statue into Speed Force.

Supermex
What Flash ever do to you!!!
Hulk breaks Flash's neck and serves him up to you on a silver platter

Spite thread

Uriel005
Purely physical is one of the easiest for flash to deal with all powers and on and going full force from the get go. How does someone like hulk stop someone who can just take all his kinetic energy and use it to amp themselves? Flash with all powers on is almost like Flash vs. Aquarian. Aquarian is actually "weak"to anything his field cannot stop because it limits his own abilities as well iirc he originally could store and expend energy but once the field came into play post cosmic cube he was under the effects of his own field and could not exert any more force than it would allow. So someone like a brick who got their hands on him could utterly pummel him at the limited strength his field allows while someone like flash gets absolutely boned just because IMO Wundarr is naturally physically more durable than he is.

iceman24567
Could go either way depending on which Flash

battlemaster161
Hulk finger activate lol. I dont know Flash has taken down some power houses yet none match the hulk in brute strength. And even though he is faster, speed dosent count for everything. This is a tie till i see more information.

iceman24567
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Hulk finger activate lol. I dont know Flash has taken down some power houses yet none match the hulk in brute strength. And even though he is faster, speed dosent count for everything. LOL same could be said about strength so that logic is faulty no expression

Uriel005
Originally posted by iceman24567
Could go either way depending on which Flash Pretty much everyone but Jay IMO even if he is still better than Wally or Bart.

battlemaster161
LOL same could be said about strength so that logic is faulty no expression True he does get his ass beat by street levelers because they outsmart him.

Uriel005
Originally posted by battlemaster161
True he does get his ass beat by street levelers because they outsmart him. Hulk has been beaten by sill crap too... Also its usually because Flash is dicking around and when finesse fighters dick around they lose to stupid things. Characters like Hulk have more lee-way because who cares if someone lands a lucky shot on them feels like a morning breeze but as you scale up the seriousness finesse characters tend to have the advantage so long as its physically possible for them to put an opponent down.

IMP will hurt hulk
A serious flash could probably match the frequency of a thunderclap and ignore it.
His reaction speeds at top notch are better than braniac in cyberspace to the point of being able to completely outcompete him in every way simply by running through every single possibility before braniac can act so in all honesty even ignoring the attosecond debate/raw speed scans a direct comparison like that is outright absurd when you consider what it would take to duel braniac in cyberspace. Flash should not get hit at all in this if he's going in full tilt.

Speed steal.. what is there to say the hulk becomes a statue and if Flash could do it to someone like impulse with a very high level of permanency then I don't see why he couldnt do the same thing to Hulk and its not like it would increase Hulk's rage to somehow break out because his neurons would be completely dead in the water so there would be no cognition for him to strength amp...

Speedforce dump- what can I say the only way in or out is to be a speedster or ridiculous high end tech. Its a dimension of energy so let hulk feel free to smash away not like it will accomplish anything.

If bloodlust were on and Flash was going for the kill

Vibrating Hulk's molecules into nothingness: Literally scatter his quarks and watch as the dark energy of the universe floats it all away.

What are hulk's options here.

Hope to tag him: as said before a serious flash should not be tagged by anything short of lightspeed. Hulk is fast but not quite that fast barring a lucky shot he's not landing hits.

Thunderclap- As said before Flash could probably match the frequency of it and shrug it off.

Tank the hits and hope flash makes a mistake or does not use any of his other options to bfr/ stop the hulk-unlikely when you consider that when Barry was in the speedforce he was running for years without stopping or getting tired.

One side has a lot more options than the other and I don't see it being overcome given the stips of the OP

janus77
Flash loses via self-inflicted KO... Running into Omni-directional multi-planet-shattering force-blast is not a good idea.

iceman24567
Originally posted by janus77
Flash loses via self-inflicted KO... Running into Omni-directional multi-planet-shattering force-blast is not a good idea. Good thing Hulk doesnt have such a feat

DarkSaint85
Flash. Especially with the stip:

Uriel005
Flash loses via self-inflicted KO... Running into Omni-directional multi-planet-shattering force-blast is not a good idea. match frequency blast does nothing...

Also what stops flash from doing any of the above I mentioned.

Galan007
This guy was ahead of his time:Originally posted by great_dane
the flash would cause a vortex sucking in all oxygen and they would sufficate. he'd make a black hole and cause them to get sucked in and die. he'll melt their ass. he will touch them and use his heat touch, making the temperature of his body reach that of the sun at speeds faster than light. Flash wins. thumb up

quanchi112
Hulk, easily.

Odekahn
Flash

Uriel005
Would love to read how the Hulk counters anything I've posted.

DarkSaint85
He punches speed.

ODG
Originally posted by Uriel005
Would love to read how the Hulk counters anything I've posted. Hulk flexes his left bicep. Or this: Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He punches speed.

janus77
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He punches speed.
Why not? He's punched Time.

Speed should be far easier for him to "smash".

Shabazz916
Hulk stomps leavn no smooth area for flash to run hulk jumps at him catches him n breaks him

eaebiakuya
Pis less Hulk Stand no chance.

Uriel005
He punches speed. how does he throw the punch if he cannot move?

quanchi112
Flash gets obliterated.

Branlor Swift
Why not? He's punched Time.

Speed should be far easier for him to "smash". Speed only exists because of time.

Hulk is like 10 levels faster than Flash

Uriel005
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Speed only exists because of time.

Hulk is like 10 levels faster than Flash And the Hulk would only move if flash let him. Still waiting on an out for the hulk to stop speed steal.

carver9
Time stop>>>speed steal and Hulk recently bypassed that.

Odekahn
Does someone have a "Hulk punching time" scan?

Stoic
Originally posted by Odekahn
Does someone have a "Hulk punching time" scan?

I don't know about him punching time, but he has ripped through dimensional barriers, both magical, and non magical. The Flash shouldn't be able to be touched here because the hulk would be a statue, but the Flash would not be able to damage this version of the Hulk either. The Flash has never fought an opponent alone, of this power level, and has been put down by far less. So the best answer for this thread would be stalemate, because neither of these guys would be able to do anything to the other.

carver9
Yes, he has punched through time once. He has also kept moving while time was stopped around him (this happened recently).

Golgo13
Speed Force dump is the only option.

BruceSkywalker
flash dies

end thread

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Golgo13
Speed Force dump is the only option.

Hulk would break through the Speed Force and overpower it.

I'm mostly joking but I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever if that happens. There's probably precedence for that as stupid as it is. Kang had him punch through a time-storm that his equipment could not overcome IIRC. And Bentley will be in here shortly to explain how uber Kang's technology is, especially when it comes to messing with time.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I'm mostly joking but I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever if that happens. There's probably precedence for that as stupid as it is. Kang had him punch through a time-storm that his equipment could not overcome IIRC. And Bentley will be in here shortly to explain how uber Kang's technology is, especially when it comes to messing with time.

I'm sure it could happen, but I say it's 50/50. Bart Allen is really the only "Flash" that could defeat the Hulk. His as the avatar of the Speed Force was beastly.

dial J for Josh
Wait, awhile ago wasn't there a Hulk vs Flash thread that was a complete mess?

Odekahn
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Wait, awhile ago wasn't there a Hulk vs Flash thread that was a complete mess?

Maybe, but unless you want history to repeat itself lets not open up that can of worms.

iceman24567
Yeah Barry has the best chance of beating this version of Hulk

BlackZero30x
If this is current Nu52 Flash, a Speed Force dump would be all that's needed. The "new" Speed Force is now a defined place that ONLY The Flash and Reverse Flash can enter or exit. Plus while there, Barry can change the laws that govern the place. It truly is Flashs domain.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't know about him punching time, but he has ripped through dimensional barriers, both magical, and non magical. The Flash shouldn't be able to be touched here because the hulk would be a statue, but the Flash would not be able to damage this version of the Hulk either. The Flash has never fought an opponent alone, of this power level, and has been put down by far less. So the best answer for this thread would be stalemate, because neither of these guys would be able to do anything to the other.

Sounds reasonable enough to me thumb up

Damborgson
Flash vibrates his brains out

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Flash vibrates his brains out

Who has he done this too and what type of durability did they have.?

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9

Originally posted by SouthSpawn
Flash isn't holding back.

Can WBH stop someone as fast of the flash who will use every possible way to stop World Breaker.

Going off that, it's an option.

And durability isn't really relevant against the tactic. He'd just vibrate through his skull, phase through it. It's not density manipulation like vision either.

Bentley
Carver, you should become a Flash fan, the resulting discussions would be awesome.

abhilegend
He did it to amazo.

carver9
Going off that, it's an option.

And durability isn't really relevant against the tactic. He'd just vibrate through his skull, phase through it. It's not density manipulation like vision either.

Don't think it would work...especially with everything Hulk has withstood.

@Bentley...

I am a Flash fan.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
He did it to amazo.
Who had Superman AND Wonder Woman's durability, iirc.

Damborgson
Don't think it would work...especially with everything Hulk has withstood.

@Bentley...

I am a Flash fan.

Well of course you don't stick out tongue

But it's not a durability test. And it's not fair.

carver9
Who had Superman AND Wonder Woman's durability, iirc.

Amazo doesn't have Superman and Wonder Woman durability.

carver9
Well of course you don't stick out tongue

But it's not a durability test. And it's not fair.

I don't think he could do it to Thor either.

Bentley
@Bentley...

I am a Flash fan.

Then you need to be more over the top about it! mad

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Then you need to be more over the top about it! mad

laughing out loud

Well, I did say this ends in a stalemate.

Odekahn
Amazo doesn't have Superman and Wonder Woman durability.

Why wouldn't he?

carver9
Originally posted by Odekahn
Why wouldn't he?

I can name numerous of reasons why he doesnt. I can name two for you though. Adam and Grundy snatching his head off...lets add another...Flash blitzing him at mach 1, driving a pole right through him.

iceman24567
carver back to lowballing. You realize that not all Amazos are the same? Who am i kidding you just started reading downloaded comics no expression

Mindset
carver back to lowballing. You realize that not all Amazos are the same? Who am i kidding you just started reading downloaded comics no expression You obviously want carver sexually.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
You obviously want carver sexually. His anus isnt tight enough for me

Warlord
I was going to post a reply but the sexual tension in this thread is too much for me

Uriel005
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I'm mostly joking but I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever if that happens. There's probably precedence for that as stupid as it is. Kang had him punch through a time-storm that his equipment could not overcome IIRC. And Bentley will be in here shortly to explain how uber Kang's technology is, especially when it comes to messing with time. not a matter of time though speed steal is taking kinetic energy. The hulk wouldn't have any of his strength if it gets dumped in an instant and he has no amp because his rage meter disappears as his brain neurons stop. Furthermore vibrating someone till the forces holding the atoms together break is just a matter of energy and the Flash can output as much as he needs to in terms of kinetic energy.

carver9
carver back to lowballing. You realize that not all Amazos are the same? Who am i kidding you just started reading downloaded comics no expression

Lol...come on Iceman, don't act like that.

janus77
not a matter of time though speed steal is taking kinetic energy. The hulk wouldn't have any of his strength if it gets dumped in an instant and he has no amp because his rage meter disappears as his brain neurons stop. Furthermore vibrating someone till the forces holding the atoms together break is just a matter of energy and the Flash can output as much as he needs to in terms of kinetic energy.
Flash has zero chance of stealing "kinetic energy" from someone who has limitless supplies of said energy.

Flash would die of old age, before he had any effect that way, on WBH.

Also, the whole battlefield is bathed in Gamma radiation, from WBH. So how is Flash surviving radiation poisoning, the omni-directional blasts from the perpetual energy output from Hulk and on-top of all that, Hulk actually has more than a few feats of breaking dimensions so there's no chance the Speedforce dimension would be unharmed IF Flash could transport him there.

Also, even IF Flash took him there, it would be self-bfr on Flash's part as he too would be leaving the battlefield.

Flash has no chance of winning here.

If he hits Hulk, he gets his bones broken. If he tries energy stealing, he just gets overloaded (or dies of old age, if he tries to pace himself), if he tries to dump Hulk in the SpeedForce then he has to bfr himself too and if he just keeps dodging he will eventually tire.

Hulk wins this.

Bentley
If he vibrates Hulk's fist into his own brain... Then I guess something that conveniently counters such a tactic will be manifest from the naysayers?

I'm assuming this is Wally of course, Barry loses against everything.

iceman24567
If he vibrates Hulk's fist into his own brain... Then I guess something that conveniently counters such a tactic will be manifest from the naysayers?

I'm assuming this is Wally of course, Barry loses against everything. Is Barry some kind of nickname for your country bro?

Warlord
his country got the Eurobasket anyway eek!

Batman-Prime
In comics, on a no name Planet, Hulk would win, destroying shit and everything, 10/10. On Earth Flash would steel his speed and bfr him into the Speed Force before WBH can even fart some gammagas.

Uriel005
Flash has zero chance of stealing "kinetic energy" from someone who has limitless supplies of said energy.

Flash would die of old age, before he had any effect that way, on WBH.

Also, the whole battlefield is bathed in Gamma radiation, from WBH. So how is Flash surviving radiation poisoning, the omni-directional blasts from the perpetual energy output from Hulk and on-top of all that, Hulk actually has more than a few feats of breaking dimensions so there's no chance the Speedforce dimension would be unharmed IF Flash could transport him there.

Also, even IF Flash took him there, it would be self-bfr on Flash's part as he too would be leaving the battlefield.

Flash has no chance of winning here.

If he hits Hulk, he gets his bones broken. If he tries energy stealing, he just gets overloaded (or dies of old age, if he tries to pace himself), if he tries to dump Hulk in the SpeedForce then he has to bfr himself too and if he just keeps dodging he will eventually tire.

Hulk wins this. except for the fact that its not instantaneously available... and its explained that Flash is pretty much impervious to the effects of self harm from impact... its how his IMP does not obliterate him on contact....

Bentley
Originally posted by Warlord
his country got the Eurobasket anyway eek!

It's a sad day when your country must celebrate because they struggle so much at the Eurobasket.

But yay! Champioooooooons!!!! france

Bentley
except for the fact that its not instantaneously available... and its explained that Flash is pretty much impervious to the effects of self harm from impact... its how his IMP does not obliterate him on contact....

I'd like to point out that Skarr already absorbed kinetic energy from WBH and did just fine, even hurting Hulk with said energy when unleashing it back.

iceman24567
Pretty sure Barry could siphon off Hulks kinetic energy then slap him back to the stone age

zopzop
Hulk has been beaten by sill crap too... Also its usually because Flash is dicking around and when finesse fighters dick around they lose to stupid things. Characters like Hulk have more lee-way because who cares if someone lands a lucky shot on them feels like a morning breeze but as you scale up the seriousness finesse characters tend to have the advantage so long as its physically possible for them to put an opponent down.

IMP will hurt hulk
A serious flash could probably match the frequency of a thunderclap and ignore it.
His reaction speeds at top notch are better than braniac in cyberspace to the point of being able to completely outcompete him in every way simply by running through every single possibility before braniac can act so in all honesty even ignoring the attosecond debate/raw speed scans a direct comparison like that is outright absurd when you consider what it would take to duel braniac in cyberspace. Flash should not get hit at all in this if he's going in full tilt.

Speed steal.. what is there to say the hulk becomes a statue and if Flash could do it to someone like impulse with a very high level of permanency then I don't see why he couldnt do the same thing to Hulk and its not like it would increase Hulk's rage to somehow break out because his neurons would be completely dead in the water so there would be no cognition for him to strength amp...

Speedforce dump- what can I say the only way in or out is to be a speedster or ridiculous high end tech. Its a dimension of energy so let hulk feel free to smash away not like it will accomplish anything.

If bloodlust were on and Flash was going for the kill

Vibrating Hulk's molecules into nothingness: Literally scatter his quarks and watch as the dark energy of the universe floats it all away.

What are hulk's options here.

Hope to tag him: as said before a serious flash should not be tagged by anything short of lightspeed. Hulk is fast but not quite that fast barring a lucky shot he's not landing hits.

Thunderclap- As said before Flash could probably match the frequency of it and shrug it off.

Tank the hits and hope flash makes a mistake or does not use any of his other options to bfr/ stop the hulk-unlikely when you consider that when Barry was in the speedforce he was running for years without stopping or getting tired.

One side has a lot more options than the other and I don't see it being overcome given the stips of the OP
Has Flash done any of that on panel?

As to the thread, I think if Flash tries to fight the Hulk, he loses. Like others have said, he's just recently muscled his way through a time stop/temporal attack.

carver9
I'd like to point out that Skarr already absorbed kinetic energy from WBH and did just fine, even hurting Hulk with said energy when unleashing it back.

Didn't happen.

Uriel005
Originally posted by zopzop
Has Flash done any of that on panel?

As to the thread, I think if Flash tries to fight the Hulk, he loses. Like others have said, he's just recently muscled his way through a time stop/temporal attack. Yes to the first he has done those things on panel. Including vibration attack but that was to inorganic substances. Also Flash has fought the likes of Bizarro, Amazo, Superboy Prime and Grundy, why would the Hulk suddenly cause him to explode on contact if the others haven't Primes raw durability is >>>> Hulk sans the regen so I don't exactly see where this mythical durability is coming in. Before you ask how many times IMP 2x on superman level+ durability and knocked one into orbit, Speed steal on various occassions including a steal on an entire planet of speedsters to win a race, matter manip i.e. Wally's costume Barry in rebirth after he reforms his costume out of speedforce energy, wally formed leg braces to run with broken legs out of speed force energy, Speed force dump on Prime, Ran through time on several occassions w/out the cosmic treadmill most notably saving his mother and stopping himself from saving his mother.

How many times has Hulk done a dimensional busting gamma blast... 1

right so if we want to talk about scarce feats lets just say that the speed steal alone, which isn't actually speed as much as kinetic energy that Flash can use to amp himself, is consistent enough to be counted as relatively standard and knocks the majority of Hulk's 1 off feats.

Furthermore OP states Flash is using everything at his disposal, this isn't even close to a fair fight for WBH.

DarkSaint85
Oh, sweet, are we doing one time only attacks?

Flash could accelerate the neurons of Hulk's brain:
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/spedbraishift.jpg

And he can heal himself too, like Hulk did with Zom:
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/accecel.jpg

Bentley
Didn't happen.

He used the old power to absorb the kinetic energy that WBH unleashed into the ground. At least that's how I remember that match confused

Damborgson
I don't think he could do it to Thor either.

Well played you crafty little bastard.

carver9
He used the old power to absorb the kinetic energy that WBH unleashed into the ground. At least that's how I remember that match confused

He was absorbing it via the ground, not Hulk.

carver9
Well played you crafty little bastard.

laughing out loud

Uriel005
Oh, sweet, are we doing one time only attacks?

Flash could accelerate the neurons of Hulk's brain:
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/spedbraishift.jpg

And he can heal himself too, like Hulk did with Zom:
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/accecel.jpg or he could just make them stop entirely. Brain dead hulk aint doing much.

DarkSaint85
The thing is, though, the hulk defies logic. Same way he can punch time, or grab spirits etc.

So we are doomed to go round in circles. Anything Uriel says, carver will respond with, yes, but the hulk will power through it.

janus77
The thing is, though, the hulk defies logic. Same way he can punch time, or grab spirits etc.

So we are doomed to go round in circles. Anything Uriel says, carver will respond with, yes, but the hulk will power through it.
Hulk defies logic to no greater an extent than Flash does.

If anything, he doesn't depend upon random shit like stealing kinetic energy (how exactly do you steal that?) or the existence of an entire dimension of "speed" ...

Hulk smashes things. And he's the best there is at what he does yes.

Hulk smash SpeedFarce.

iceman24567
Uh Hulk is the conduit for a dimension similar to the speedforce or am i totally thinking of something else? jAnus Hulk punched time thats just absurd as stealing kinetic energy stop being delusional. Flash instablitzes Hulk into a pile of green shit.

janus77
Extra-dimensional energy vs "speed force", I think most would say energy is easier to accept as an idea.

Don't know why you're such a foul mouthed idiot about it but ... I'll just add you to the ignore list.

iceman24567
Extra-dimensional energy vs "speed force", I think most would say energy is easier to accept as an idea.

Don't know why you're such a foul mouthed idiot about it but ... I'll just add you to the ignore list. oh the hypocrisy the speedforce is extra-dimensional energy and has been for a long time no expression. Good for you gammatard thumb up

iceman24567
Its literally tangible energy try reading some DC comics instead of just giving marvel characters instawins in every thread
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/SpeedForce_zps0bd130bc.png

Uriel005
Uh Hulk is the conduit for a dimension similar to the speedforce or am i totally thinking of something else? jAnus Hulk punched time thats just absurd as stealing kinetic energy stop being delusional. Flash instablitzes Hulk into a pile of green shit. its not even green the atoms would be ground into their constituent quarks to be floated about on waves of dark energy.

Tell you what. Give me 2 months to get home from uni and another month to get the scans ready and I'll meet you on the BZ. All feats allowed and we'll get 3 impartial judges. You pick one I pick one and the two we pick pick the third.

edit: assuming the judges we pick agree

iceman24567
its not even green the atoms would be ground into their constituent quarks to be floated about on waves of dark energy.

Tell you what. Give me 2 months to get home from uni and another month to get the scans ready and I'll meet you on the BZ. All feats allowed and we'll get 3 impartial judges. You pick one I pick one and the two we pick pick the third. See i didnt want to break carvers sweet little heart shame on you change your name you are no angel. Barry Allen vs Hulk (any or all incarnation)?

Uriel005
See i didnt want to break carvers sweet little heart shame on you change your name you are no angel. Barry Allen vs Hulk (any or all incarnation)? Nope if people want to complain about feats that only get shown a few times and then pull up 1 off feats for their own character it kinda bugs me

All incarnations I think would be fair. Don't want to be a dick to the hulk and cut out some of his better feats because 1 for 1 Barry has a bit of a stacked deck on the 1 time feats deal. Savage Hulk has a lot of great ones too and I want this to be as fair as possible. Of course I'll probably stick to Barry and Wally and a couple from Bart I'll probably exclude Jay but thats just a matter of character preference and Jay while my second favorite Flash is much more down to earth and beyond a few creative ones won't add too much to Barry and Wally. Also because I want to focus in because between Barry and Wally there are enough obscure feats as it is and I'm only giving myself a month to find them on top of everything else in my schedule.

Edit: Correction to the Jay he won't add too much to this particular fight. He has a bunch of feats I think are great but just not as brick buster as the others.

iceman24567
Nope if people want to complain about feats that only get shown a few times and then pull up 1 off feats for their own character it kinda bugs me Well it bugs me too. The only character i would battlezone for is Lord Robert Louis Drake

DarkSaint85
In defense, though, pulling up WBHs one time feats is OK here, because the op specified it so. Like using DoV marvel or V&V Despero.

Odekahn
In defense, though, pulling up WBHs one time feats is OK here, because the op specified it so. Like using DoV marvel or V&V Despero.

The OP also said Flash isn't holding back and will do whatever it takes to win. So flashes feats are just as valid no matter the number of times they've occurred.

Bentley
He was absorbing it via the ground, not Hulk.

Because the Old Power kind of works through the ground, he could absorb kinetic energy just fine, it's not as if Hulk could've resisted in any way.

iceman24567
Because the Old Power kind of works through the ground, he could absorb kinetic energy just fine, it's not as if Hulk could've resisted in any way. Makes sense

carver9
Because the Old Power kind of works through the ground, he could absorb kinetic energy just fine, it's not as if Hulk could've resisted in any way.

None of this was stated...Amaze was absorbing so much force from the kinectic energy being released from Hulk "STOMPS" that he could have knocked the continent off course. He wasn't absorbing energy from Hulk, he was absorbing it from the energy being released from his footsteps. Do you get it now?

Bentley
None of this was stated...Amaze was absorbing so much force from the kinectic energy being released from Hulk "STOMPS" that he could have knocked the continent off course. He wasn't absorbing energy from Hulk, he was absorbing it from the energy being released from his footsteps. Do you get it now?

Again, this is simply because the powersets from Skarr and Flash are different, Skarr was redirecting the kinetic energy that Hulk was spreading to the ground because he has ground based power, Flash just absorbs it from anywhere. Kinetic energy only exists when movement happens, it's indifferent whether you pick it directly from the Hulk or from the medium that the Hulk is affecting because it only exists in that interaction.

From my perspective I get this just fine, I'm not sure if we are discussing the same thing though.

carver9
Again, this is simply because the powersets from Skarr and Flash are different, Skarr was redirecting the kinetic energy that Hulk was spreading to the ground because he has ground based power, Flash just absorbs it from anywhere. Kinetic energy only exists when movement happens, it's indifferent whether you pick it directly from the Hulk or from the medium that the Hulk is affecting because it only exists in that interaction.

From my perspective I get this just fine, I'm not sure if we are discussing the same thing though.

What I'm telling you is, it could have been Flash, Thor, Sentry, a Tulletubbie, Superman, Wendigo, anybody hitting the ground, it doesn't matter, Skaar would have absorbed the kinetic energy they were producing through the ground. This has nothing to do with Hulk, this relies more on Skaar abilities. Do you get it now? Do you not understand.? So you using this as something against Hulk is invalid.

Jynocidus
Flash stomps

Uriel005
What I'm telling you is, it could have been Flash, Thor, Sentry, a Tulletubbie, Superman, Wendigo, anybody hitting the ground, it doesn't matter, Skaar would have absorbed the kinetic energy they were producing through the ground. This has nothing to do with Hulk, this relies more on Skaar abilities. Do you get it now? Do you not understand.? So you using this as something against Hulk is invalid. I have to agree here but I still think if Flash can absorb an entire planet of speedsters he stands a pretty good chance of stopping hulk flat. Also the neuron speed dickery as shown by Saint basically means he could cut Hulk more effectively than any telepath simply because his brain would just shut down. He doesnt need to steal the whole body worth of energy even if I believe he could do it (given that Bart absorbed the entirety of the Speedforce which I think is comparable to Hulk's Gamma source is rather impressive considering I don't think Hulk has ever taken it in it's entirety. Would be cool to see though) and stop Hulk from rage amping further.

Unless of course Hulk can flex his brain to smash the effect... In which case it might be more problematic as his brain explodes from self strain....

Bentley
What I'm telling you is, it could have been Flash, Thor, Sentry, a Tulletubbie, Superman, Wendigo, anybody hitting the ground, it doesn't matter, Skaar would have absorbed the kinetic energy they were producing through the ground. This has nothing to do with Hulk, this relies more on Skaar abilities. Do you get it now? Do you not understand.? So you using this as something against Hulk is invalid.

I'm not saying it's something that wouldn't work against other characters, I'm saying that it's incorrect to say that WB Hulk would somehow develop a PIS power against absorbing kinetic energy, because we have proof that it works just fine against him.

carver9
I'm not saying it's something that wouldn't work against other characters, I'm saying that it's incorrect to say that WB Hulk would somehow develop a PIS power against absorbing kinetic energy, because we have proof that it works just fine against him.

You don't have proof though. That scene doesn't have a thing to do with the argument you are trying to make.

Bentley
You don't have proof though. That scene doesn't have a thing to do with the argument you are trying to make.

Hulk produces kinetic energy, it get absorbed and redirected, it works perfectly against him.

What was the point again?

carver9
Hulk produces kinetic energy, it get absorbed and redirected, it works perfectly against him.

What was the point again?

If Skaar touched Hulk and absorbed it from his body, then you'll have an argument...Skaar absorbing energy from the ground doesn't prove he can grab Hulk and absorb the energy from his body.

Bentley
If Skaar touched Hulk and absorbed it from his body, then you'll have an argument...Skaar absorbing energy from the ground doesn't prove he can grab Hulk and absorb the energy from his body.

Maybe I did mention before that kinetic energy only exists when movement happens, that Hulk moves and his kinetic energy passed through the ground and that it got absorbed. The fact that Skaar only absorbs from the ground is what prevents it to absorb any move Hulk might make, but otherwise serves perfectly as an example of how the tactic works wonders against the strongest version of Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Flash has absorbed the kinetic energy of the planet by standing on it, just like Skaar. See obsidian age.

iceman24567
He used the old power to absorb the kinetic energy that WBH unleashed into the ground. At least that's how I remember that match confused This was the Frenchmens original statement its plain as day what he meant carvers been confused for several pages now erm

DarkSaint85
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1177269-13.jpg

perfectvan
If Hulk makes an earthquake . how can flash run ?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by perfectvan
If Hulk makes an earthquake . how can flash run ?

See the picture I posted. Any time the Hulk tries to make an earthquake, the Flash will just absorb the KE.

He was absorbing the KE of the entire Earth as the other heroes were pulling the Earth out of its spiralling orbit into the sun - just to prevent worldwide earthquakes and other disasters from happening.

iceman24567
See the picture I posted. Any time the Hulk tries to make an earthquake, the Flash will just absorb the KE.

He was absorbing the KE of the entire Earth as the other heroes were pulling the Earth out of its spiralling orbit into the sun - just to prevent worldwide earthquakes and other disasters from happening. Flash is the antiworldbreaker! We now have the perfect silver bullet for carvers Hulk

DarkSaint85
Flash is the antiworldbreaker! We now have the perfect silver bullet for carvers Hulk

Please. Carver's Hulk only shook the Eastern Seaboard.

Flash was absorbing energy on a global scale.

ODG

He was absorbing the KE of the entire Earth as the other heroes were pulling the Earth out of its spiralling orbit into the sun - just to prevent worldwide earthquakes and other disasters from happening. Any time? We're not disregarding the many superbrick footstomps have made him lose his footing are we?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ODG
Any time? We're not disregarding the many superbrick footstomps have made him lose his footing are we?

For the purposes of this thread, sure!

ODG
^ Touche, good sir, touche. uhuh

carver9
Maybe I did mention before that kinetic energy only exists when movement happens, that Hulk moves and his kinetic energy passed through the ground and that it got absorbed. The fact that Skaar only absorbs from the ground is what prevents it to absorb any move Hulk might make, but otherwise serves perfectly as an example of how the tactic works wonders against the strongest version of Hulk.

I still dont think you get it. Skaar isn't absorbing anything from Hulk, he is absorbing it from Earths crust. Hulk pounding on the ground is giving him a faster process of increased strength but the kinetic energy isn't being absorbed from Hulks body. I don't know why you are making this so difficult.

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1177269-13.jpg

So he will have time to stand still and absorb energy? Yeah right.

iceman24567
carver you are being the difficult one he never said he absorbed it directly from Hulk.

carver9
carver you are being the difficult one he never said he absorbed it directly from Hulk.

Well, if that's the case, there's no need for him to reply to my post because I know Flash can absorb Kinetic energy but using that showing doesn't help him in any kind of way in this battle.

thumb up

iceman24567
Well, if that's the case, there's no need for him to reply to my post because I know Flash can absorb Kinetic energy but using that showing doesn't help him in any kind of way in this battle.

thumb up Umm ok well that is the case i even quoted his initial statement regarding the whole Skaar scene dont go full quan on me bro stick out tongue

quanchi112
Umm ok well that is the case i even quoted his initial statement regarding the whole Skaar scene dont go full quan on me bro stick out tongue Quit bringing my name up if you won't face me.

Mindset
He scurred.

quanchi112
He scurred. No guts no glory.

Mindset
Put him out of his misery.

quanchi112
Put him out of his misery. I will let him live in shame.

Mindset
You're too kind.

quanchi112
You're too kind. Why else do you think Phildo is still walking the planetoid.

DarkSaint85

This is Flash. Time is meaningless.

Bentley

He can do it while moving, keep in mind that he didn't need to move to absorb the energy from the planet, since he was standing on it. Why would Flash run lapses around the planet to absorb energy when he's already in contact with its mass?

carver9
He can do it while moving, keep in mind that he didn't need to move to absorb the energy from the planet, since he was standing on it. Why would Flash run lapses around the planet to absorb energy when he's already in contact with its mass?

Show me something during this scene that made you think Flash could absorb energy from Hulk.

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611005.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611006.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611007.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611008.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611009.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611010.jpghttp://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611011.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611012.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611013.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611014.jpg

DarkSaint85
Again, the fact the the Flash was preventing the breakup of THE ENTIRE PLANET whilst it was being towed through space is frankly, a better showing than yours.

carver9
Again, the fact the the Flash was preventing the breakup of THE ENTIRE PLANET whilst it was being towed through space is frankly, a better showing than yours.

Not saying that it isn't a better showing. What I'm saying is, Hulk has resisted far more than removal of kinetic energy. He would power through it just like he powers through everything else.

DarkSaint85
He has never faced a being as powerful as forum Flash before evil face

DarkSaint85

From page 4.

carver9
From page 4.

LOL...wow...dont know how you knew I would say that. Well, I'm sticking by it.

mad

carver9
He has never faced a being as powerful as forum Flash before evil face

I agree, thats why I said it is a stalemate.

DarkSaint85
I agree, thats why I said it is a stalemate.

Thing is, though, the Flash is limited by the amount of energy he can absorb by the Speed Force - a whole dimension.

Are you willing to go on record and say that the Hulk is able to destroy entire dimensions? And not just a few worlds like in the Dark Dimension (we still saw stars etc after all)?

I will couple this to your earlier statement about the Hulk having FTL reflexes...

Bentley
Show me something during this scene that made you think Flash could absorb energy from Hulk.

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611005.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611006.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611007.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611008.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611009.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611010.jpghttp://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611011.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611012.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611013.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulk611014.jpg

Carver I think my point has been stated clearly enough, you're the one who likes to put the world "from Hulk" after the words while I've stated at least two times that the difference in meaningless.

Maybe my English isn't clear, but other posters seem to have understood it already.

iceman24567
carver still going? Its a shame really erm

Uriel005
Yep man doesn't know when he's been beaten...

Batman-Prime
Yep man doesn't know when he's been beaten...

Don't make him angry, he is always right if he is angry!

Badabing
Flash can't run fast with the world broken beneath him! durhulk

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Badabing
Flash can't run fast with the world broken beneath him! durhulk

Don't listen to the raptorlies perpetrated by this scaly reptile.

On panel proof as the Flash runs in the air next to fighter jets:

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/flash.jpg

Badabing
Flash can't run fast in the air with claps of thunder breaking the atmosphere beneath him. durhulk

DarkSaint85
Flash can't run fast in the air with claps of thunder breaking the atmosphere beneath him. durhulk

More of the raptor-lies. Soon, my compatriots, he will be hissing to you in his snake-speak about how it's so fun to be cold-blooded, and he totally doesn't need to reach for the upper shelf.

For hark at Flash, as he runs in space, without even needing an atmosphere!!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145371/3158729-walkinonsunshine.jpg

Badabing
More of the raptor-lies. Soon, my compatriots, he will be hissing to you in his snake-speak about how it's so fun to be cold-blooded, and he totally doesn't need to reach for the upper shelf.

For hark at Flash, as he runs in space, without even needing an atmosphere!!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145371/3158729-walkinonsunshine.jpg Flash can't run fast in space with dark universe igniting claps! durhulk

DarkSaint85
Flash can't run fast in space with dark universe igniting claps! durhulk

Now I get it.

You're jealous of the Hulk, because he can clap.

Well, I'm happy and I know it, lizard!

carver9
Thing is, though, the Flash is limited by the amount of energy he can absorb by the Speed Force - a whole dimension.

Are you willing to go on record and say that the Hulk is able to destroy entire dimensions? And not just a few worlds like in the Dark Dimension (we still saw stars etc after all)?

I will couple this to your earlier statement about the Hulk having FTL reflexes...

Hulk has destroyed dimensions before...well, it was actually stated as being a universe.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/51605c18a3
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/ed68327861
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/dfd434506d

"But their combat destroyed an entire UNIVERSE".

DarkSaint85
Hulk has destroyed dimensions before...well, it was actually stated as being a universe.

"But their combat destroyed an entire UNIVERSE".

And WBH has displayed on panel evidence that he has enough KE to overload a dimension?

And not just a dimension like Marvel's - the Speed Force has been shown to exist across the different universes, not just in Earth (so Wally or Barry has been shown to tap into it when they cross into other Earths).

Badabing
Now I get it.

You're jealous of the Hulk, because he can clap.

Well, I'm happy and I know it, lizard! You are a dirty specist.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/velociraptor_zps4982e396.gif

Galan007

"But their combat destroyed an entire UNIVERSE". Nightcrawler's sonic impulses are what destroyed that dimension. Hulk was just responsible for redirecting those energies away from himself with his T-clap.

The impressive part about that feat is that Hulk was able to tank being zapped by those dimension-busting sonic impulses.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Don't make him angry, he is always right if he is angry! Just waiting on that conniption based aneurysm Prime. I'm also happy that Saint has the scans on hand for this... I must return to my cave on the other end of the states for my stuff... GARAGE SPACE COME TO ME!!!... damn that didn't work. Stupid anti summoning floor to ceiling shelving.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>