Spiderman vs Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
This is Black Suit Tobey Spiderman
Bloodlusted deathmatch in a karate dojo
They start 10 feet apart.
Who takes this?

XanatosForever
I'm wondering how good Spider Sense is compared to Force Precognition. Spider-Man will definitely have to steer clear of that lightsaber if he hopes to pull out a win.

COG Veteran
Force and pre-cog FTW.

NotAllThatEvil
Anakin has a nasty habit of losing that thing though. Parker held a building. He takes it.

FrothByte
Can Anakin use force choke and push? That gives him a good advantage. Without it I think Spiderman wins.

BruceSkywalker
i don't remember black suit spidey doing much

so until i see some feats then Anakin wins via force choke or force push into lightsaber

FrothByte
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i don't remember black suit spidey doing much

so until i see some feats then Anakin wins via force choke or force push into lightsaber

Well even regular Tobey Spiderman is a handful for Anakin. Definitely stronger and tougher, arguably faster... Anakin's only hope here is force choke/push.

Dolos
Spiderman would have a better chance against Jean Grey.

When augmented, Anakin is demonstrably faster, stronger and more fine-tuned as pertaining to prescient battle precog. Also, lightsaber>spiderwebs.

DTM
By "Anakin Skywalker" I assume youre talking about his ROTS form, before he became "Darth Vader" (meaning him right up until he be-handed Mace Windu)?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well even regular Tobey Spiderman is a handful for Anakin. Definitely stronger and tougher, arguably faster... Anakin's only hope here is force choke/push.

yeah but that is regular suited Tobey Spidey though..

I might be wrong which is why I want some feats that Black Tobey Spidey did which would suggest to me that he beats Anakin

The Fat Rambo
Annie rapes.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I'm wondering how good Spider Sense is compared to Force Precognition. Spider-Man will definitely have to steer clear of that lightsaber if he hopes to pull out a win. I'm thinking Spider Sense >>> Force precog

Lestov16
Doesn't Black Suit Spidey get regular Spidey's feats?

If not, we'll just go with bloodlusted Tobey Spiderman instead.

Impediment
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Annie rapes.

Mindset
yeah but that is regular suited Tobey Spidey though..

I might be wrong which is why I want some feats that Black Tobey Spidey did which would suggest to me that he beats Anakin Black Suit spiderman has the same power as regular except more aggression and maybe greater enhanced physical abilities.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I'm thinking Spider Sense >>> Force precog

That's the game changer in my mind as well. We have a very clear sense of how SS works through multiple showings. It's been able to warn Spidey about incoming dangers even when he would have normally been utterly oblivious. I think if Anakin tried to go for a choke, Spider-Man would be aware, which would give him the chance to dodge. It still comes down to whether that lightsaber can be avoided that puts the win on one side or the other.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16
Doesn't Black Suit Spidey get regular Spidey's feats?

If not, we'll just go with bloodlusted Tobey Spiderman instead.

I'm pretty sure black suite Spidey is slightly stronger than regular Spiderman. In the very least, he was crueler and a lot more aggressive in that suit.

KingD19
That's the game changer in my mind as well. We have a very clear sense of how SS works through multiple showings. It's been able to warn Spidey about incoming dangers even when he would have normally been utterly oblivious. I think if Anakin tried to go for a choke, Spider-Man would be aware, which would give him the chance to dodge. It still comes down to whether that lightsaber can be avoided that puts the win on one side or the other.

How does one dodge a line of sight, invisible force that works instantly?

XanatosForever
It still requires motion by Anakin (the iconic force choke stance), and the Spider Sense has shown to trigger well before that actual danger becomes present, allowing Spider-Man an opportunity to react. I don't pretend to know how it works, but I do believe that it will level the playing field enough to give Spidey a chance.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
How does one dodge a line of sight, invisible force that works instantly?

By getting out of that line of sight? As far as I know, force choke doesn't "home in" on it's target. Jedi sees target, imagines the force choking that target. But if that target somehow moves out of the way, well, I don't think the force is automatically going to follow him. Otherwise the jedi's and sith's would have used that move on almost every opponent they had.

As for it happening instantly, well spidersense works almost like precog so he'll know it's coming even before it happens.

KingD19
The Force has instantaneously choked a man on a fast moving starship lightyears away. I think it can keep up pretty well.

And Force Users can track small bolts of fast moving energy and bat them back at the send with extreme precision, even without looking(Anakin feat). I don't think he'd have trouble keeping track of Spidey's movements.

XanatosForever
Which movie did that occur in?

I never said Anakin couldn't follow Spider-Man. I'm saying his Spider Sense keeps the deck from being stacked even more against him. This is still very much his fight to lose, but there's a chance.

KingD19
When Vader choked the guy over the viewscreen? He was on another Star Destroyer in another sector.

And Anakin batted back a blaster bolt aimed at his back without looking when he went to Mustafar to kill the Seperatists.

FrothByte
Which movie did that occur in?

I never said Anakin couldn't follow Spider-Man. I'm saying his Spider Sense keeps the deck from being stacked even more against him. This is still very much his fight to lose, but there's a chance.

Actually I'd say that Anakin's only chance here is his force telekinesis. Spiderman has him beat in strength, speed, and durability.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by KingD19
When Vader choked the guy over the viewscreen? He was on another Star Destroyer in another sector.

And Anakin batted back a blaster bolt aimed at his back without looking when he went to Mustafar to kill the Seperatists.

If this is Pre-Vader Anakin, then that wouldn't be valid evidence. The deflected bolt is nice, but isn't that Post-Vader as well? I still think this is more of a fight than others are considering.

BruceSkywalker
I'm pretty sure black suite Spidey is slightly stronger than regular Spiderman. In the very least, he was crueler and a lot more aggressive in that suit.

but the thing is, I do not recall anything that Black Suit Spidey did that suggests he wins.. I believe anyway that Anakin beats the living shit out of him

KingD19
If this is Pre-Vader Anakin, then that wouldn't be valid evidence. The deflected bolt is nice, but isn't that Post-Vader as well? I still think this is more of a fight than others are considering.

It would be valid evidence, as Pre-Suit Anakin/Vader was much more powerful in the Force than Suit Vader. It would be well within his capabilities, and he's much quicker as wel.

And the bolt is after he's become Vader, but before he's become Vader in the suit.

XanatosForever
I know in the comics the symbiote did amp Peter's strength, but they never really explained if the same was true in the movie. I do agree that this is not an easy feat for him, though. I just happen to think he can pull out a win.

Dolos
By getting out of that line of sight? As far as I know, force choke doesn't "home in" on it's target. Jedi sees target, imagines the force choking that target. But if that target somehow moves out of the way, well, I don't think the force is automatically going to follow him. Otherwise the jedi's and sith's would have used that move on almost every opponent they had.

As for it happening instantly, well spidersense works almost like precog so he'll know it's coming even before it happens. laughing

FrothByte
but the thing is, I do not recall anything that Black Suit Spidey did that suggests he wins.. I believe anyway that Anakin beats the living shit out of him

He should have at least the same levels he did as regular Spidey. Which means stopping the train feat is still valid as well as surviving multiple goblin bombs and being fast enough to see a fly flap it's wings, etc.

BruceSkywalker
He should have at least the same levels he did as regular Spidey. Which means stopping the train feat is still valid as well as surviving multiple goblin bombs and being fast enough to see a fly flap it's wings, etc.

but he doesn't since Tobey had on the blue and red suit stick out tongue

however I do understand what you are saying

Zack Fair
I think Anakin wins.

Having said that I also think Spidey's SS > force precog.

NotAllThatEvil
What's stopping spidey from webbing up his sword hand?

KingD19
Anakin slicing the webbing, or just dodging since webbing isn't as fast as blaster bolts. Or using the Force to block it. Etc, etc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.