Kao Cen Darach and Tol'Braga vs Roan Shryne and Jax Pavan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pencilcrayon
Roan Shryne at his peak

On Kashyyyk

1) Sabers
2) Force
3) All Out

Intrepid37
Team 1

NewGuy01
Team 1 with certainty.

pencilcrayon
The droid says he blocked a laser instead of a blaster bolt from a mere seven-point-three meters. The droid fired before the Jedi was in motion to deflect the laser.
This should allow him to put up a decent fight in sabers.
Seven-point-three meters distance over the speed of light in meters/second meant that the Jedi had to move his arms in 2.435e-8 seconds.

Nephthys
No Jedi is lightspeed, for the love of ****.

Theres no indication he raised the saber afterwards. Precognition is a thing, remember. It even says "Force-augmented anticipatory reflex".

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, there is no being in the sw universe that can move at the speed of light, with the exception of (maybe?) force gods.

pencilcrayon
It never says he moved at light speed. The length of his arms over 2.435e-8 seconds means he moves at less than the speed of light.
The droid caught him off guard as well.

Nephthys
Ok, but no Jedi moves anywhere near the speed of light either. Or even a respectable fraction of it. Or 1% of it.

pencilcrayon
The Jedi was also in a sitting position from earlier, too.

Nephthys
In fact Jax must have activated his lightsaber before the droid fired since lightsaber blades can't extend as fast as it would need to to catch the laser after it'd been fired if it was going lightspeed.

ares834
It's been awhile since I read the books, but isn't Jax supposed to be one of weaker Jedi?

Roan is good, but he can't carry his team here.

pencilcrayon
Jax is caught off guard in that passage. He still had to move the length of his arms within that time frame.

A blue saber is already fully lit ( movie and offpanel ) when the Korun Master goes to strike at the Chancellor.
http://i.imgur.com/Gazucmo.jpg A saber is instantaneously ignited and used to defeat opponents.

Anakin viewing Eta-2s ( Obi-Wan ) on the opposing end. Mace Windu producing over two dozen afterimages from Anakin's perspective. Mace Windu was approaching light speed.

Speeds of X-Wings.

Luke before RotJ was already able to see sublight ships moving in slow motion. The standard Tie Fighter moves at around the same speed as the X-Wings.
Eta-2 and the Tri-Fighter droids are faster.

Nephthys
Originally posted by pencilcrayon
Jax is caught off guard in that passage. He still had to move the length of his arms within that time frame.

But his precognition obviously wasn't. He could have moved his arm as the droid was moving his in order to line up the shot.

A blue saber is already fully lit ( movie and offpanel ) when the Korun Master goes to strike at the Chancellor.

????

http://i.imgur.com/Gazucmo.jpg A saber is instantaneously ignited and used to defeat opponents.

Except its a comic so we can't see how fast it extends you dork!

Anakin viewing Eta-2s ( Obi-Wan ) on the opposing end. Mace Windu producing over two dozen afterimages from Anakin's perspective.

Yeah, Anakin's perspective of not even being in the ****ing room! haermm

Mace Windu was approaching light speed.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/129/7/7/hinata_s_facepalm__poster__by_xpvtcaboosex-d64owu7.jpg

Speeds of X-Wings.

Bullshit. Even if they can move that fast, theres no proof they do so in combat, since as the quote says, people cannot react at that speeds. Durrrr!

Luke before RotJ was already able to see sublight ships moving in slow motion. The standard Tie Fighter moves at around the same speed as the X-Wings.
Eta-2 and the Tri-Fighter droids are faster.

No no no no no no moe no no no no NO!

pencilcrayon
Shadows of the Empire ( before RotJ )

They flew at "near-relativistic speeds" and some of them collided with other X-Wings. ( Shadows of Mindor )

"... Far from merely human."
"The Force nudged hands on control yokes ... "
Highly trained Jedi pilots.

So they fly at (5/12) x speed of light in according to this.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Nephthys
No.

The_Tempest
The following words are for pencilcrayon only, no one else is to read them. No one.

No one. uhuh

Pencilcrayon, if you are reading this message, I have a suggestion for you with respect to making headway with Nephthys. I would recommend changing the title of your sources from things like Shadows of the Empire and Return of the Jedi to things like Rule of Two and The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance. I guarantee you that if Neph believes it is TOR characters or Bane moving at relativistic speed, he will gladly accept your premise. Remember: it's only unreasonable if a non-TOR character is wanked. Use that to your advantage. The fool will surely succumb to your devious trap.

Nephthys
The idea of Jedi being near lightspeed is retarded in any era, as is the concept of ordinary humans flying around "a respectable fraction of lightspeed."

The_Tempest
...Did you read my words to pencilcrayon after I explicitly directed you not to?

Nephthys
Whatever, I do what I want.

http://piximus.net/media/22237/i-do-what-i-want-20-43.gif

The_Tempest
The resemblance between you and crossdressingCartman is striking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.