Name top 10 deadly Ninja in Fiction????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Name top 10 deadly Ninja in Fiction????

Ok guys I dont know this alow. But in the way it kinda a fight. I want ya name the most powerful deadly ninja in fiction? Like what most deadly fighters in ninja world???

10 Snake Eye; Gi Jow
9 shadow storm Gi Joe
8 strider hiryu
7_ryu hayabusa Ninja gaiden
6 Gray fox Metal Gear solid
5 Raiden Metal Gear solid

I gotta get back on other four. But yeah the ninja I Kay should be the best fighter and deadly ninja.

What about ya??? What the best ninja there is??

NotAllThatEvil
Well the grammar ninja certainly isn't on the list.

I think naruto ninjas would take a good chunk of it. Hard to out ninja a skyscraper frog...

TheDarkestKing1
As I said

Ya name 10 ninja not one.

Q99
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

I think naruto ninjas would take a good chunk of it. Hard to out ninja a skyscraper frog...

Yes. Including Naruto nin, the top ones would be the Sage of Six Paths, Obito, Hashirama, Naruto, Madara, Naruto, and yadda yadda.

Naruto nin would *be* the list. In it's entirety, unless there's some other superpowered ones I'm not thinking of.

BloodRain
Besides some Marvel/DC ninja or less known novel one, the top tier Naruto ninjas are going to take all ten spots.

If you check Q99's Naruto ranks list, your 10-6 would be lucky to reach A-, Raiden is hitting S. We're looking at around 30 Naruto ninjas ahead of him.

ares834
Revengence Raiden should be above the vast majority of Naruto characters and ultimately only lose due to their hax powers. But, those may not even work on him considering he is more machine than man.

BloodRain
Raiden's strength and speed are both on the level of Sage!Naruto.

ares834
Im way behind in Naruto but what's Naruto's best strength feat? To my knowledge its throwing that huge rhino. And frankly, that pales in comparison to the feats of even the weakest form of Cyborg Raiden.

AuraAngel
Naruto's physical strength is relatively underwhelming next to his chakra now. Which can blow up mountains.

Nephthys
Current Naruto should shit all over Raiden from what I've seen.

BloodRain
Originally posted by ares834
Im way behind in Naruto but what's Naruto's best strength feat? To my knowledge its throwing that huge rhino. And frankly, that pales in comparison to the feats of even the weakest form of Cyborg Raiden.
The only strength feat above that rhino toss was flipping Excelsus. Sage!Naruto still has the slight speed edge, greater durability, Clones and massive damage output advantage with Rasengan varieties.

ares834
Holding back Arsenal Gear shits on the Rhino feat as well.

BloodRain
Maybe, cant recall that part.

Zack Fair
It does shit on the Rhino feat.

Zack Fair
MGLpFgd1VkQ

BloodRain
Fair enough. Overall he's still be on Sage modes level.

AuraAngel
Naruto is a mountain buster. Stop comparing him to the likes of Raiden guys lol.

ares834
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Naruto is a mountain buster. Stop comparing him to the likes of Raiden guys lol.

Got scans?

Originally posted by BloodRain
Fair enough. Overall he's still be on Sage modes level.

Raiden cuts him in half.

Yamcha
Where would Ninja Master Gara from "Bastard!!" rank?
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+profile+-+Ninja+Master+Gara

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by ares834
Got scans?

Raiden cuts him in half.

Deflects 5 Bijuu-damas which are shown to be mountain level.
Creates his own Bijuu dama to counter 5 Bijuu-damas mixed together, and not only is it accurate, but is also as powerful.
If one of them is at least Mountain level, 5 of them together (which Naruto is capable of matching), are easily above Mountain level.

Maybe if he got a clean hit in. Naruto's too fast in his current form though.

ares834
Honestly, it doesn't look like it destroyed a mountain. The guy who claimed that seems to be overstating it.

Sweet attack though. And if it hits Raiden I don't see him surviving it.

As for speed, I've never seen evidence that they are as fast as some claim nor that they are far faster than Raiden who jumps from missile to missile.

AuraAngel
Might be a bad time to mention that some have calced the Bijuu Bomb at moving mach 150.

Granted I have not looked into this because I is not interested in it. NemeBro is the one who mentioned it.

ares834
If they are that fast and Naruto doesn't need to charge them up then, yeah, he'd win.

AuraAngel
He can fire multiple balls at a time so the charge up time is the equivalent of the charge up time it takes to pull a trigger.

ares834
In the scan DP posted it seems to have taken a few seconds to gather his chakra.

AuraAngel
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/610/12

Multiple attacks.

TheDarkestKing1
Ya put smile in my face.

Because this thread was not a failure like my other ones smile stick out tongue

Q99
Oh, some other notable ninja include some cyborg ninja from Battle Angel Alita. Not Naruto levels, but, say, Hogan of Toji's space karate squad would be a good fight for Strider.

If one considers Panzer Kunst members ninja (they never use the term, but they're stealthy and tricky martial artists), even more-so. Alita herself is quite the badass who could probably beat Raiden.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Yamcha
Where would Ninja Master Gara from "Bastard!!" rank?
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+profile+-+Ninja+Master+Gara Above Naruto.

Way above Naruto.

CosmicComet
6HFVFRpoDlc

Relevant, but only semi.

Neither of these guys break the top 10. But awesome video.

BloodRain
That Bastard Ninja is listed as a hypersonic (with a lightspeed attack) city block buster.. how is that above Naruto?

Was only comparing to purely Sage!Mode to see where Raiden would rank on Q99's list.

Yamcha
A manga about ninjas and Gundams...I really need to read this lol.
http://s1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps0adc93bd.jpg

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
That Bastard Ninja is listed as a hypersonic (with a lightspeed attack) city block buster.. how is that above Naruto? Because that "lightspeed attack" nearly killed a country busting douchebag.

He has an attack that will kill any Naruto character barring maybe the absolute most durable in a single attack, and can hit them with it before they can react.

AuraAngel
I do find it strange that people aren't suggesting higher level ninja characters than Naruto. I mean I don't know many ninja characters in general but surely there are more stronger than them.

Q99
I do find it strange that people aren't suggesting higher level ninja characters than Naruto. I mean I don't know many ninja characters in general but surely there are more stronger than them.

I'm trying to think of some but really, high-powered ninja aren't that common- supernatural/cyborg/etc. ones are, but not the really high level.

I can name you a lot of uber-powerful *pirates*, but ninja is trickier.

Which is surprising, you'd think there'd be some cosmically powerful ninja of insane speed who can cut even planets in half and yadda yadda, but not so much.

Like, I can name two ninja Superman villains. One of them, Byakko, is just very good with phasing (she almost kills Superman by phasing her weapon, a staff, through his chest and then materializing it), but all she does is phase and float and isn't actually that crazy powerful outside how difficult her intangibility is to deal with (and it is very hax, but I wouldn't say that makes her 'most powerful').

The other is Shadowdragon. He has a power suit that makes him very fast and Superman had trouble hitting him... but his weapons didn't really hurt Superman in return, and he's lost to Lady Shiva.

Also in DC comics there's Shadow Thief, who has intangibility-when-in-shadow and some other shadow manipulation powers, but is not super high powered.

In Marvel, the most powerful ninja is Psylocke, but more for her psychic powers, and again, wouldn't put her above the Naruto nin.

The manga Negima has Kaede, a fairly powerful ninja, but, like, "She'd be around jonin in Naruto," powerful, not super-high powerful.

Bleach has Yoruichi Shihouin and Soifon, who come to think of it have been overlooked and are quite strong, but still below the Naruto top-top tier ninja.

Dragonball never had powerful ninja foes (some minor ones, but so minor they don't chart here. Power Level 20).

There's a couple ninja who use mecha from various things like Sailor Victory and some of the Power Ranger/Sentai Teams, but I think Raiden could slice up most of them, let alone Naruto.

Oooh, although one who could beat Raiden would be Schwartz Bruder the German Ninja Gundam Fighter from G-Gundam. He's perhaps worth a mention.

Volfogg is a mech from GaoGaiGar and thus I *assume* is rather strong, but I haven't watched it.

Transformers, interestingly, has some powerful ninja, in the form of Sixshot and the rest of his clan, but the most powerful version of Sixshot (the IDW comics version) isn't a ninja, and still, not up to the level of stronger Naruto characters.

One I'm not super familiar, but Samurai Deeper Kyo is high-powered and has some strong ninja, like Yukimura Sanada. Maybe he'd rank.

NemeBro
Yukimura Sanada is a samurai last I checked, isn't he?

I thought that SDK would have some strong contenders, but I am not personally familiar enough with the series to make a statement. Though apparently the series' strong points are absurd speed (like, relativistic) and liberal amounts of hax.

Also, Q99, you may be interested to know that even the ODB now believes that top-tier Naruto ninja are the fastest HST characters, short of special cases like Enel or Kizaru.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yukimura Sanada is a samurai last I checked, isn't he?

*Checks* Oh, right, seems he just commands some ninja. The strongest ninja in the series seem to be Sasuke Sarutobi, Shindara, and true Haira are apparently the strongest, judging by the wiki.

Indeed.

Makes sense, I figured it'd only be a matter of time before they came to that conclusion.

AuraAngel
Q99 probably has a huge shit eating grin now. She's been arguing Naruto was faster forever lol.

NemeBro
When I said "top-tier", I meant like, Hashirama, Madara, or A.

TrevorPhillips
Raiden's speed is highly overrated. In Guns of the Patriot a guy like Vamp who's shown the inability to bullet time was keeping up with him. Even in Rising with his massive upgrades he still wasn't fast enough to save George and had to bisect him.

NemeBro
Hi Scourge.

Q99
Q99 probably has a huge shit eating grin now. She's been arguing Naruto was faster forever lol.

Like I said, I felt it was just a matter of time smile

When I said "top-tier", I meant like, Hashirama, Madara, or A.

Well, of course.

BloodRain
Is that a claim that R:Raiden isn't a bullet timer?
Because that "lightspeed attack" nearly killed a country busting douchebag.

He has an attack that will kill any Naruto character barring maybe the absolute most durable in a single attack, and can hit them with it before they can react.
Him being lusted lower makes me believe that the others durability isn't on the level.

Lightspeed alone with the listed damage is enough unless its one of those set-up moves, biju up would pose an issue

NemeBro
He's a MGS-hating sock, stop responding to him like he's a human being.

Also, his profile is relatively dated. That "hypersonic" would be listed as "massively hypersonic" were it to be done the way the OBD does character profiles now. He can react to natural lightning attacks pretty easily, as can others around his tier.

BloodRain
He's funny though. Not ha-ha funny, but still laughable.

Figures, given his verse. Looks like we've found #1.

SSJVegeta
Kakashi Hatake
Raiden (MGS)
TMNT
Shredder
Joe Musashi
Scorpion (MK)
Ken Ogawa
Strider Hiryu
Dr. McNinja
Ninjzz the Ninja Boyzz

AuraAngel

If you're only going to have one Naruto character why would it be Kakashi? He's not even in the top 10.

BloodRain
Originally posted by SSJVegeta
Dr. McNinja
thumb up

TheTyrant
Senju Hashirama/Uchiha Madara

TheTyrant
Actually, the Sage of Six Paths if he counts.

Q99
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Actually, the Sage of Six Paths if he counts.

Or his mom if she counts smile

NemeBro
Bang Shishigami from BlazBlue would actually be a good contender.

Feats include his speed while using Fu Ren Ka Zen being allegedly the speed of light (Which could be hyperbole, but while using this he proved considerably faster than Hazama, who has a speed feat of invading Takamagahara, releasing the Imperator and infecting his superiors with a techno-magical virus in less than 1/480,000th of a second. This is at its lowest reasonable estimate a mach 1,403 feat). His strength is a bit harder to place, since we don't know exactly how physically strong he would be compared to some other quantified characters, less than the top-tiers though, who have striking feats in the small town level of DC. He can hurt Taokaka though, who was blasted through a cannon through two kilometers of city (As in, basically, through the floor of the city to the underside) without a scratch on her.

His physical strength and durability aren't shown to be comparable to the strongest Naruto characters, but he is so fast that he could hit them hundreds of times before they could land a single one.

TrevorPhillipss
Raiden and Gray Fox aren't even real Ninja's anyway. It's like trying to argue that Jetstream Sam is a ninja when his entire background is samurai. It's even been stated that Raiden had an obssession with Samurai's and swordsmanship after MGS2.

If they are Ninja then they're terrible Ninja who rely on physical stats over any skill or prinicples related to actual Ninjitsu.

Q99
Gray Fox does a fair amount of sneaking around, and he is called 'the Cyborg Ninja.'

Ah yes, BlazBlue. Impressive power, that series.

TrevorPhillipss
Gray Fox does a fair amount of sneaking around with a stealth camo. That's like calling Otacon a ninja because he uses it too. Yeah I can't argue with them calling him a Cyborg Ninja, but he's still a terrible ninja.

Q99
He was a special forces agent who did infiltrations and such before he even got the stealth camo.

TrevorPhillipss
All off panel.

Q99
In the original Metal Gear (no Solid) you found him deep inside the enemy area.

TrevorPhillipss
Again, all off panel, how did he get there? There's no context to any of these so called infiltration missions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.