Exar Kun vs Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XRKun
Sabers
Force
All out:

I'm going with Bane in sabers and all out, though barely, and Kun in Force, though barely.These two mastered their respective saber styles to a level not seen before. Both had unique weapons, and both used esoteric force powers.

Stigma
This is one of those fights that I'm genuinely undecided about.

Which incarnation of Bane is it?

XRKun
Originally posted by Stigma
This is one of those fights that I'm genuinely undecided about.

Which incarnation of Bane is it?

Which ever Bane=Prime Bane. I haven't read the novels yet, but I will be listening to the audio books when I get the time.

Intrepid37
If it's DoE Bane, it's a close match on which I am undecided on. If Bane's got his orbalisk, he either speed blitzed Kun or stomps him in a fight.

NewGuy01
DoE Bane<Kun
RoT Bane>Kun

Petrus
Without taking into account the Orbalisks, which incarnation of Bane do you guys consider more powerful? DoE or RoT?

Nephthys
I think they're about equal. DoE is physically wrecked, but seems to compensate for that with improved Force Mastery.

Intrepid37
DoE Bane did pull of a steel door like Vader IIRC, so he's not in physically bad shape.

Orbalisk Bane would still stomp him though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Darth Bane (as of DoE) has a very good chance of winning. I've grown more respect for Bane recently, and therefore I shall make a case for him. darth bane has the clear physical advantage, being stronger and faster, though the latter may be only barely. In terms of lightsaber ability, i'd say they're about equal. Now, in terms of force ability, Bane has lightning and Kun has amulet blasts. I'm not sure who to give the edge here, but exar did have complete mastery over his amulet blasts (I believe at one point he uses a blast from his eyes, like superman), while Bane's lightning is also extremely powerful. I give Bane the advantage here, though very slightly, because his lightning is more practical.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.