The Runner and Grandmaster vs Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The Runner and Grandmaster vs Thanos in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

TheGodKiller
Thanos, easily.

Miraijin
Umm? Perhaps you want to re-read Infinity Gauntlet?

Thanos defeated Grandmaster simply by outsmarting him. And yeah, he had to use Gems to win against the Runner but remember he had gem too.

In their 'base' forms Thanos has much higher energy output and they doesn't have anything to put them down.

Thanos wins.

Mindset
Runner runs at Thanos and hits him really hard.

Then Grandmaster throws chess pieces at him.

Insane Titan
Thanos wins.

Neither can do real damage to Thanos

zopzop
LoM, I actually think Team Wins (and yes I voted).

Batman-Prime
^Most people think so it seems

h1a8
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The Runner and Grandmaster vs Thanos in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins? this is spite. Any one of those guys would solo Thanos

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
this is spite. Any one of those guys would solo Thanos
Uhm, no.

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop
Uhm, no. Uhm yes. Runner alone could be untouchable and is highly resistant on his own. He would blitz the crap out of Thanos. A High End Grandmaster is at minimum a mid skyfather.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
Uhm yes. Runner alone could be untouchable and is highly resistant on his own. He would blitz the crap out of Thanos. A High End Grandmaster is at minimum a mid skyfather. care to back up ur statement with actual showings for once

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Mindset
Runner runs at Thanos and hits him really hard.

Then Grandmaster throws chess pieces at him.
Thanos steps aside and trips him on the ground ftw. thumb up

Thanos throws them back at him with double the vigor ftw. thumb upthumb up

LeonBuco666
There was that one instance, when The Runner was blitzing Thanos and Thanos couldnt do jack about it, just fell to his knees, then tricked The runner, so in a cis'less pis'less enviroment like a Vs thread, I see no reason why The Runner in this scenario wouldnt just blitz Thanos and keep him down long enough to count as a win, also, he has planetary level molecular manip abilities, and IIRC he made the surface of a sun or The sun able to be walked on by another hero, with relative ease, which is a nice feat, but yeah, the runner could win here, easily IMHO

the Darkone
The Runner has the space gem context people, Thanos outsmarted one of the smartest beings in the Universe in Grandmaster; with prep Thanos wins easily without prep Thanos still wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Thanos steps aside and trips him on the ground ftw. thumb up

Thanos throws them back at him with double the vigor ftw. thumb upthumb up Shut up, Quan.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Mindset
Shut up, Quan.
Don't you ever call me that. mad

kgkg
The Runner and Grandmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.