(Mortal kombat) Liu Kang Vs Nightwing (Dc comic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Nightwing has enter mortal kombat and now must fight the best fighter in mortal kombat liu kang

Whom wins?

Q99
MK characters are like, way superhuman. Liu Kang wins.

battlemaster161
Liu Kang turns into a dragon FTW

juggerman
Originally posted by Q99
MK characters are like, way superhuman. Liu Kang wins.

And DC characters aren't?

battlemaster161
Nightwing isnt all that superhuman

juggerman
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Nightwing isnt all that superhuman

But people he fights and beats are

battlemaster161
But i doubt he'll beat Liu Kang

juggerman
Why not? Liu Kang isn't all that uber

Q99
Originally posted by juggerman

Compared to MK ones? No, they aren't.

The highly skilled guy with the gun and grenades is consider the weakest fighter, because grenades won't drop most MK fighters. Being strong enough to punch through someone's torso or literally rip their spine out is not rare. Full-on cyborgs do not outmatch the rest of the competition. Teleportation, fireballs, and a bevy of bladed weapons is not rare-- and most everyone can take multiple hits from all this deadly stuff.

Liu doesn't look the most impressive at a glance, but considering what he can beat? Yes, he is extremely, extremely superhuman. He uses chi to enhance his stats and due to being MK champion, no longer ages.

Oh, and he can turn into a dragon.

juggerman
Originally posted by Q99

Superman

battlemaster161
Hes an alien not super human

battlemaster161
liu kang has beaten gods, shoots fire, and turns into a dragon whats nightwing got on that honestly nightwing would be low tier in mk verse

juggerman
Hes an alien not super human

Captain Marvel(Shazam)

juggerman
liu kang has beaten gods, shoots fire, and turns into a dragon whats nightwing got on that honestly nightwing would be low tier in mk verse

Their gods are nothing compared to the DC gods. Darksied alone would wreck pretty much all of MK.

battlemaster161
Power by gods super humans earn their powers he is given them not only that this is nightwing you still havent given reasons on why he would win

juggerman
Power by gods super humans earn their powers he is given them not only that this is nightwing you still havent given reasons on why he would win

I never said he would. I just don't think Liu is so far above him that Nightwing can't win

battlemaster161
He cant win Nightwing would get ****ed up by 95% of mk characters examples: Shao Kahn, Ermac, scorpion, frost, cyrax, and subzero

juggerman
He cant win Nightwing would get ****ed up by 95% of mk characters examples: Shao Kahn, Ermac, scorpion, frost, cyrax, and subzero

That's not 95%. Human characters in DC take on superpowers just about everyday. Nightwing has fought alongside Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman ect and has pulled his own weight. IIRC Sonya has beaten Sub Zero, who has layed the smackdown on Scorpion twice. Stryker has even felled the likes of Kintaro. That alone proves these guys are not so uber and that gadgets(which Nightwing has a few of) can do wonders against them

Wei Phoenix

Billy did earn his powers.

Q99
I'm talking the non-powered ones like Nightwing.

Streetlevel heros lack the firepower.

That's not 95%. Human characters in DC take on superpowers just about everyday. Nightwing has fought alongside Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman ect and has pulled his own weight. IIRC Sonya has beaten Sub Zero, who has layed the smackdown on Scorpion twice. Stryker has even felled the likes of Kintaro. That alone proves these guys are not so uber and that gadgets(which Nightwing has a few of) can do wonders against them

Sonia has energy powers. Stryker uses guns and grenades- that's not just gadgets, that's serious firepower.

Nightwing doesn't carry enough to do serious damage here.

Demonic Phoenix
Superman

Nightwing has beaten a Superman at full power now? Without PIS or Kryptonite?

Wei Phoenix
Anyone thinking that Nightwing is incapable of even harming Liu Kang should probably check out his respect thread. Has Sonya or even Stryker ever canonically used their powers or guns/grenades to beat someone or even harm them? Those same guns and grenades would do very little to Killer Croc, someone the Bat Family fights and puts down on a regular basis.

juggerman
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Nightwing has beaten a Superman at full power now? Without PIS or Kryptonite?

Here's why i brought up Superman:

Originally posted by Q99
MK characters are like, way superhuman.

Originally posted by Q99

Superman was a very high end example of a superpowered being in DC. Not saying Nightwing>Superman just pointing out the would Nightwing holds his own in

juggerman
Originally posted by Q99
I'm talking the non-powered ones like Nightwing.

Streetlevel heros lack the firepower.

Sonia has energy powers. Stryker uses guns and grenades- that's not just gadgets, that's serious firepower.

Nightwing doesn't carry enough to do serious damage here.

Seriously? Batman and Nightwing have much higher showings with their "firepower" than just about anyone in MK aside from magic users.

As pointed out already, guns don't really work on Killer Croc, Mister Freeze, or Clayface.

I'd like to know some canon feats Sonya, Stryker or even Liu Kang have that compares to the Bat-Family's constant showings

Q99
Yea, except the topic started on DC's no-powered types.

Seriously? Batman and Nightwing have much higher showings with their "firepower" than just about anyone in MK aside from magic users.

Uh, let me know when one of them hits a person with a hammer and they *explode*, or equivalent.

They have no-where near the physical strength of MK fighters. Reaching into someone and crushing an organ bare handed is not a rare move.

A grenade will do a number on 'em (aside from Clayface). Heck, guns still hurt Croc and some parts of Freeze's suit (like the dome).

And, notably, Batman goes to great lengths to not get hit by Croc, a hit from Croc really really hurts.

Basically, start with Croc's toughness and strength, plus some on top (note- Stryker uses guns and is pretty much the Punisher. He is considered a plotline *low-end* character for his high-end gun skills, everyone can take bullets). Up speed more, add lots of agility, give top-level martial arts ability (so it's not like, "oh, they may be strong and tough like Croc, but the Bats can outagile or outfight them." They're stronger and of equal or sometimes greater HtH skill). Then throw in supernatural chi powers.

Ok, well, Sonya has a kiss of death that can reduce someone to a skeleton. Liu Kang can turn into a dragon. They all fight people of obvious superhuman strength and ability, including but not limited to Liu beating a sorcerer/martial artists with the souls of a thousand warriors to draw on. And before you say, "But Q, Nightwing has beaten all kinds of powerful foes before!", I ask in return, in a martial arts battles? And the answer to that is, no. That's not how Batman and Nightwing beat powerful foes.

Now, could Batman or Nightwing prep something up in other circumstances? Sure, they do that. Some trap or something so they don't have to take them on. In a direct fight with just what they normally have, though? MK characters by-far outmatch them in HtH relevant abilities. Batarangs are annoyances next to the projectiles everyone uses, and everyone has significantly greater physical stats plus supernatural or cyborg powers.

battlemaster161
Im pretty sure Nightwing wounldnt make it far enough o even face Liu Kang

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99

Uh, let me know when one of them hits a person with a hammer and they *explode*, or equivalent.

They have no-where near the physical strength of MK fighters. Reaching into someone and crushing an organ bare handed is not a rare move.

A grenade will do a number on 'em (aside from Clayface). Heck, guns still hurt Croc and some parts of Freeze's suit (like the dome).

And, notably, Batman goes to great lengths to not get hit by Croc, a hit from Croc really really hurts.

Basically, start with Croc's toughness and strength, plus some on top (note- Stryker uses guns and is pretty much the Punisher. He is considered a plotline *low-end* character for his high-end gun skills, everyone can take bullets). Up speed more, add lots of agility, give top-level martial arts ability (so it's not like, "oh, they may be strong and tough like Croc, but the Bats can outagile or outfight them." They're stronger and of equal or sometimes greater HtH skill). Then throw in supernatural chi powers.

Ok, well, Sonya has a kiss of death that can reduce someone to a skeleton. Liu Kang can turn into a dragon. They all fight people of obvious superhuman strength and ability, including but not limited to Liu beating a sorcerer/martial artists with the souls of a thousand warriors to draw on. And before you say, "But Q, Nightwing has beaten all kinds of powerful foes before!", I ask in return, in a martial arts battles? And the answer to that is, no. That's not how Batman and Nightwing beat powerful foes.

Now, could Batman or Nightwing prep something up in other circumstances? Sure, they do that. Some trap or something so they don't have to take them on. In a direct fight with just what they normally have, though? MK characters by-far outmatch them in HtH relevant abilities. Batarangs are annoyances next to the projectiles everyone uses, and everyone has significantly greater physical stats plus supernatural or cyborg powers.

Killer Croc eats grenades or they would be a minor annoyance to him unless you stuck one in his mouth and once again we're asking for canon scenes, not fatalities or just in game moves. A lot of the fatalities are highly exaggerated.

battlemaster161
liu Kang would beat killer croc Nightwing could beat baraka but thats it. Reptile, shang tsung, raiden, goro, and kintaro could also beat killer croc.

Wei Phoenix
No one is saying that they wouldn't, we're just saying that the BF can and has hurt people purely physically who are superhuman and anyone who thinks that Dick can't hurt Liu Kang is selling him short. Croc also has the strength to rip out someone's heart, skeleton or whatever organ he sees fit.

battlemaster161
oh i know he can hurt him but he cant beat him

juggerman
Originally posted by Q99

Here's the thing tho. Most of their Fatalities are not canon and therefore cannot be used as proof. Neither are the X-Ray attacks. These guys can be killed by bullets and be taken out of commission by punches and kicks yet you believe they fracture eachother's skulls and crhave their organs cushed and are fine after? We have to look at things like cutscenes, canon storylines, and not just in fight moves or fininshes. And Sonya uses her gauntlets to fire her blasts and uses some kind of powder to blind opponents. That's gadgets.

Do i really need to bring up all the magic users and master martial artists in DC? I just don't see how Nightwing stands no chance.

And i wouldn't call a guy that can best Kintaro, one of the series' most powerful characters, weak or low teir.

juggerman
liu Kang would beat killer croc Nightwing could beat baraka but thats it. Reptile, shang tsung, raiden, goro, and kintaro could also beat killer croc.

Reptile and Kintaro lost to a normal human with a gun, grenades and a taser. No way they are unbeatable to KC or NW

Wei Phoenix
Here's the thing tho. Most of their Fatalities are not canon and therefore cannot be used as proof. Neither are the X-Ray attacks. These guys can be killed by bullets and be taken out of commission by punches and kicks yet you believe they fracture eachother's skulls and crhave their organs cushed and are fine after? We have to look at things like cutscenes, canon storylines, and not just in fight moves or fininshes. And Sonya uses her gauntlets to fire her blasts and uses some kind of powder to blind opponents. That's gadgets.

Do i really need to bring up all the magic users and master martial artists in DC? I just don't see how Nightwing stands no chance.

And i wouldn't call a guy that can best Kintaro, one of the series' most powerful characters, weak or low teir.

Smoke only needs about 20 of his little bombs to blow up the planet. Smoke for High Herald.

battlemaster161

And i wouldn't call a guy that can best Kintaro, one of the series' most powerful characters, weak or low teir. Guy in a costume vs guy that shoots fire and turns into dragon and has been trained by a god that answer your question.

juggerman
Guy in a costume vs guy that shoots fire and turns into dragon and has been trained by a god that answer your question.

That "god" isn't overly impressive when it comes to that catagory. Hell Superman, a god to some yet merely an alien, would wreck him.

battlemaster161
but is nightwing superman nope he stands no chance he wouldn't even make this far in the tournament.

Wei Phoenix
Guy in a costume vs guy that shoots fire and turns into dragon and has been trained by a god that answer your question.

Because Nightwing has never fought anyone with super powers and Raiden as Jugger said isn't nearly impressive at all. God is a title, nothing special, plenty of nongods would crush him. Batman and Nightwing have way better MA feats than those two.

juggerman
but is nightwing superman nope he stands no chance he wouldn't even make this far in the tournament.

Johnny Cage WRECKED several of Outworld's fighters. NW would do fine.

My point was throwing around the title "god" is kinda pointless here. Hell a non "god"(Superman) was trained by a mere human(Batman). The same Batman that trained Dick

battlemaster161
That "god" isn't overly impressive when it comes to that catagory. Hell Superman, a god to some yet merely an alien, would wreck him. supermans been ****ed up by almost everyone in dc even street levelers superman has impressive feats but gets ****ed all the time

battlemaster161
can you give me a legit reason on how he do fine and also johnny would wreck NW

Wei Phoenix
And canon wise Johnny Cage is pretty much the equivalent of Jean Claude Van Damme, hollywood martial arts actor getting thrown into this shit then dies. Nightwing is a lot more impressive and better trained.

battlemaster161
he defeated goro and goro is one of the strongest fighters in OW see your going by their low feats and not looking at the big picture

Wei Phoenix
he defeated goro and goro is one of the strongest fighters in OW see your going by their low feats and not looking at the big picture

Goro was pure brute strength, no brains, no skill, no tact. Anyone could outsmart him, Nightwing would wreck Goro 10/10.

battlemaster161
No he wouldn't goro would wreck him nothing Nw has could hurt him.

juggerman
can you give me a legit reason on how he do fine and also johnny would wreck NW

Ok let's do it this way shall we? Care to give me some feats of Johnny Cage? Leget feats not "well his fatality is this" or "well in a gamer controlled fight he does that". I mean legit, cannot be argued, part of his canon history feats. That goes for all of the MK squad.

I'll give you a great reason NW would do well. Kintaro is well established to be amoung the top teir of MK fighters. Kintaro was felled by a pretty normal cop. (Let's say above normal but nowhere near super or even peak human.) Now NW is indeed around peak human level. So we have top teir MK being beaten easily by less than peak human cop. Are you still of the mindset NW wouldn't do well?

juggerman
No he wouldn't goro would wreck him nothing Nw has could hurt him.

Stryker>Kintaro>Johnny Cage>Goro

Tho to be fair i don't think Cage beat Goro canonly. I think that was just a movie thing

juggerman
Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1
Nightwing has enter mortal kombat and now must fight the best fighter in mortal kombat liu kang

Whom wins?

Also i just noticed this. Kang is not the best MK fighter

Wei Phoenix

Tho to be fair i don't think Cage beat Goro canonly. I think that was just a movie thing

If he's going off of the movie then that makes it even worse. Goro lost to a punch to the balls while Cage was running and avoiding him the entire fight, then he gets oneshotted by ShaoKahn.

battlemaster161

Tho to be fair i don't think Cage beat Goro canonly. I think that was just a movie thing Tbh Cage didnt really beat him goro fell off a cliff so theirs that but lets look at facts shall we

Kintaro can take grenades and bullets and tazers and act like thier nothing because if you played the game you see it does shit to him. Johnny has taken punches from goro to the face and lazers from kano was able to dodge barakas blades and reptiles acid. Liu kang defeated Ermac who would definitely wreck NW no problem. He has also defeated shang tsung who can turn into almost anyone and punch a big ass hole through shao kahn that would have killed him if quan chi hadn't have healed him. Not only that he took on quan chi plus scorpion in one fight so their are some good feats. And BTW styker would kill NW he has been trained in so many MA's thats its not even funny. hell he defeated ermac who destroyed johnny without a problem and ripped jax's arms off.

battlemaster161
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If he's going off of the movie then that makes it even worse. Goro lost to a punch to the balls while Cage was running and avoiding him the entire fight, then he gets oneshotted by ShaoKahn. take a hit to the balls from JC then you can talk and lets remember johnny hurt his hand when he did that so it pretty muched back fireded but taking a hit in the balls from JC is deadly to any none peak humans if i were to hit you in the balls you already be down for the count but if JC does it you just lost your man hood.

TrevorPhillipss
Nightwing already beat Owen Mercer who's faster than Liu Kang. It'll be a good fight though

battlemaster161
Speed dosent always matter liu kang could beat kabal and kabal his faster than Owen.

juggerman
Tbh Cage didnt really beat him goro fell off a cliff so theirs that but lets look at facts shall we

Kintaro can take grenades and bullets and tazers and act like thier nothing because if you played the game you see it does shit to him. Johnny has taken punches from goro to the face and lazers from kano was able to dodge barakas blades and reptiles acid. Liu kang defeated Ermac who would definitely wreck NW no problem. He has also defeated shang tsung who can turn into almost anyone and punch a big ass hole through shao kahn that would have killed him if quan chi hadn't have healed him. Not only that he took on quan chi plus scorpion in one fight so their are some good feats. And BTW styker would kill NW he has been trained in so many MA's thats its not even funny. hell he defeated ermac who destroyed johnny without a problem and ripped jax's arms off.

So much wrong here:

1. Kintaro taking bullets and grenades is a in game feature. Sonya can take them as well in game. This is not a canon feat. Also the fight between Stryker and Kintaro isn't canonly shown as the player can beat him in any manner of ways. For all we know Stryker gun butted him to sleep.

2. When has Johnny canonly taken on Goro? This is not from the film but the games

3. When has he taken lasers or dodged anything? Again in game/fight features do not count

4. Did Ermac try to blow Liu Kang's arms off ala Jax?

5. Turning into others doesn't make Shang Tsung anymore skilled.

6. Punching holes in men is very impressive but not anything Killer Croc couldn't do. Or even Bane.

7. Scorpion and Quan Chi aren't too impressive either. Most of Quan's feats need massive prep and Scorpion lost badly to Sub Zero. Twice. The same Sub Zero that lost badly to Sonya. The same Sonya... well you get the point

8. When is it stated that Stryker is trained in any kind of MA let alone "so many". And you act like Nightwing was just sitting on his ass all the YEARS he was with Batman. Like Batman never trained him in "so many" MA's. He's an MA master dude

battlemaster161
So much wrong here:

1. Kintaro taking bullets and grenades is a in game feature. Sonya can take them as well in game. This is not a canon feat. Also the fight between Stryker and Kintaro isn't canonly shown as the player can beat him in any manner of ways. For all we know Stryker gun butted him to sleep.

2. When has Johnny canonly taken on Goro? This is not from the film but the games

3. When has he taken lasers or dodged anything? Again in game/fight features do not count

6. Punching holes in men is very impressive but not anything Killer Croc couldn't do. Or even Bane.

7. Scorpion and Quan Chi aren't too impressive either. Most of Quan's feats need massive prep and Scorpion lost badly to Sub Zero. Twice. The same Sub Zero that lost badly to Sonya. The same Sonya... well you get the point

8. When is it stated that Stryker is trained in any kind of MA let alone "so many". And you act like Nightwing was just sitting on his ass all the YEARS he was with Batman. Like Batman never trained him in "so many" MA's. He's an MA master dude well then 1st stop mentioning the movie if its the game version. Apparntly you dont know your shit and your stupid styker would use his gun and grenades thats his style and thats logic. ermac has telekinesis so if you even think NW could stand a chance your crazy. johnny is tuffer than sonya and kano was shooting with his lazer so ya he is pretty tuff. Scorpion not impressive ok he still more impressive then NW and so is quan chi. Bane or Croc could not punch a hole through Kahn they couldnt even to it to batman. And shang tsung is able to copy your style didnt say it made him more skilled so you need to learn your shit before you go around saying people are wrong.

Wei Phoenix
So much wrong here:

8. When is it stated that Stryker is trained in any kind of MA let alone "so many". And you act like Nightwing was just sitting on his ass all the YEARS he was with Batman. Like Batman never trained him in "so many" MA's. He's an MA master dude

Shhh....don't waste your time. He's arguing in-game mechanics now.

juggerman
well then 1st stop mentioning the movie if its the game version. Apparntly you dont know your shit and your stupid styker would use his gun and grenades thats his style and thats logic. ermac has telekinesis so if you even think NW could stand a chance your crazy. johnny is tuffer than sonya and kano was shooting with his lazer so ya he is pretty tuff. Scorpion not impressive ok he still more impressive then NW and so is quan chi. Bane or Croc could not punch a hole through Kahn they couldnt even to it to batman. And shang tsung is able to copy your style didnt say it made him more skilled so you need to learn your shit before you go around saying people are wrong.

Ok YOU brought up the movie 1st with your "Johnny Cage beat Goro" stuff. You seems upset. Try to relax and just brush up on your MK knowledge.

I didn't say Stryker fought one way or the other, i said we didn't actually see it. You don't even know if he NEEDED his weapons against Kintaro.

Ermac has it but doesn't always use it. Hell he blew off Jax's arms but then engaged Cage in H2H. So your "Oh but he has TK" stance is pretty useless

How is he tougher than Soyna? Cuz he beat her? Well that proves all of nothing since everybody beat eachother in that last game. And Kano wasn't trying to kill with his laser. It was just to cause pain

Show me something that either Scorpion or Quan Chi has done that come close to Nightwing. I'll even help you out here. Saying "well they're more skilled" will not suffice.

Bane and Killer Croc could very well punch hole in people seeing as how they are super human. You forget Batman is not only superhumanly skilled but often wears armor that protects his body. Show me some durability feat from Khan that makes you believe Croc could not kill him.

Apparently i know more about MK than you do

juggerman
Shhh....don't waste your time. He's arguing in-game mechanics now.

Yeah i guess i'm just wasting my time with him

TrevorPhillipss
Speed dosent always matter liu kang could beat kabal and kabal his faster than Owen. Show a single feat for Kabal that puts him on Owen's level. Then show where Liu Kang canonically beat Kabal.,

battlemaster161
Juggs you only have given low feats for all the mk characters and have not given one in NW would beat anyone. also you say you know more but you said johnny beat goror in the game not movie in your previous comment so it looks like you know shit.

battlemaster161
Ok YOU brought up the movie 1st with your "Johnny Cage beat Goro" stuff. You seems upset. Try to relax and just brush up on your MK knowledge.

I didn't say Stryker fought one way or the other, i said we didn't actually see it. You don't even know if he NEEDED his weapons against Kintaro.

Ermac has it but doesn't always use it. Hell he blew off Jax's arms but then engaged Cage in H2H. So your "Oh but he has TK" stance is pretty useless

How is he tougher than Soyna? Cuz he beat her? Well that proves all of nothing since everybody beat eachother in that last game. And Kano wasn't trying to kill with his laser. It was just to cause pain

Show me something that either Scorpion or Quan Chi has done that come close to Nightwing. I'll even help you out here. Saying "well they're more skilled" will not suffice.

Bane and Killer Croc could very well punch hole in people seeing as how they are super human. You forget Batman is not only superhumanly skilled but often wears armor that protects his body. Show me some durability feat from Khan that makes you believe Croc could not kill him.

Apparently i know more about MK than you do !st ill admit stryker is not skilled enough to take h2h against KIntaro but he and kano before he got set on fire were about to shoot him. Johnny has taken on stronger opponents then sonya and she didnt hold back when they fought but johnny did seeing on how he didnt want to fight. dude im not even going to anwser why QC and scorpion are more impressive thats just common sense. And you want me to give a feat when you still havent given one on how Croc or bane could punch a hole through kahn. oh because their super human big whoop so you need to brush up on your info instead of telling someone else to.

battlemaster161
Originally posted by TrevorPhillipss
Show a single feat for Kabal that puts him on Owen's level. Then show where Liu Kang canonically beat Kabal., who killed kabal oh ya sindel, night wolf beat her, scorpion beat him, liu kang beat scorpion and QC, ill admit that was my fault saying he was faster.

Ferret Fiend
I agree with battle master scorpion controls fire NW cant, he teleports NW, he gots a stick and scorpions got a spear and swords.

Zack Fair
LoL nighting will dildo **** Liu Kang

Ferret Fiend
Your stupid apparently like i said nightwing has nothing compared to MK characters all he has is sticks not even meant for killing. I also dont see why Jugger only gives low feats and no high feats and wants to do a bunch logical bull shit that dosent make sense

TrevorPhillipss
who killed kabal oh ya sindel, night wolf beat her, scorpion beat him, liu kang beat scorpion and QC, ill admit that was my fault saying he was faster. Ah no, Nightwolf beat Sindel by blowing himself up, Liu Kang never beat her and neither did Scorpion, so you're wrong.

juggerman
Juggs you only have given low feats for all the mk characters and have not given one in NW would beat anyone. also you say you know more but you said johnny beat goror in the game not movie in your previous comment so it looks like you know shit.

OMG you clearly are either trolling or you're retarded.

Wei said:

And canon wise Johnny Cage is pretty much the equivalent of Jean Claude Van Damme, hollywood martial arts actor getting thrown into this shit then dies. Nightwing is a lot more impressive and better trained.

Then you brought up Cage beating Goro. You. YOU!

Then i debunked it here:

Then you went full retard here:

juggerman
!st ill admit stryker is not skilled enough to take h2h against KIntaro but he and kano before he got set on fire were about to shoot him. Johnny has taken on stronger opponents then sonya and she didnt hold back when they fought but johnny did seeing on how he didnt want to fight. dude im not even going to anwser why QC and scorpion are more impressive thats just common sense. And you want me to give a feat when you still havent given one on how Croc or bane could punch a hole through kahn. oh because their super human big whoop so you need to brush up on your info instead of telling someone else to.

So no feats? As expected. If you don't know what NW is capable of i suggest you brush up. Here you go: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t394077.html

Notice the SUPERPOWERED people he contends with. Check out him rocking with Deathstroke, whom would utter destroy most MK characters himself

battlemaster161
So no feats? As expected. If you don't know what NW is capable of i suggest you brush up. Here you go: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t394077.html

Notice the SUPERPOWERED people he contends with. Check out him rocking with Deathstroke, whom would utter destroy most MK characters himself lol kahn would destroy Deathstroke and you still havent given any feats just people he beat im retarted ok still argueing better than you cause i actually have given feats

Ferret Fiend
lol BM why do you argue with jugger boy here he is obviously a fanboy who dosent know his shit

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Ferret Fiend
lol BM why do you argue with jugger boy here he is obviously a fanboy who dosent know his shit Pot, kettle, black.

No one has provided valid feats for MK.

Q99
Slade's superhuman, but definitely not above most MK characters, certainly not the bosses!

And Nightwing often comments on how if Slade gets a good hand on him, fight over. And his repeated blows to Deathstroke rarely do much, Slade recovers and keeps coming. That's roughly the situation here- Nightwing can attack a lot, but even if he gets in a really good combo, it won't end things and they'll just keep coming.

Ferret Fiend
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Pot, kettle, black.

No one has provided valid feats for MK. actually BM has given some not a lot but a few

juggerman
lol kahn would destroy Deathstroke and you still havent given any feats just people he beat im retarted ok still argueing better than you cause i actually have given feats

What are Khan's feats?

juggerman
lol BM why do you argue with jugger boy here he is obviously a fanboy who dosent know his shit

Really? Cuz i've pointed out how BM doesn't know the difference between in game mechanics and canon feats. He also doesn't know that the movie is not canon to the game

juggerman
actually BM has given some not a lot but a few

He actually hasn't

juggerman
Originally posted by Q99
Slade's superhuman, but definitely not above most MK characters, certainly not the bosses!

And Nightwing often comments on how if Slade gets a good hand on him, fight over. And his repeated blows to Deathstroke rarely do much, Slade recovers and keeps coming. That's roughly the situation here- Nightwing can attack a lot, but even if he gets in a really good combo, it won't end things and they'll just keep coming.

Whose above him? Again there are no actual feats that put these guys so far above anyone else.

Again what are some actual feats that put Kang on this level you believe him to be at?

Ferret Fiend
LOL Juggers raging what a dumbass he thinks deathstroke can beat Kahn, BM has given feats you havent, what an idiot how do you think NW beats Kang, Kang destroys him give a feat actually feat god your stupid especially in a previous comment you said johnny beating goro was game not movies so you dont know anything apparently

juggerman
LOL Juggers raging what a dumbass he thinks deathstroke can beat Kahn, BM has given feats you havent, what an idiot how do you think NW beats Kang, Kang destroys him give a feat actually feat god your stupid especially in a previous comment you said johnny beating goro was game not movies so you dont know anything apparently

He's given in game mechanics not feats. Try to keep up. And again he brought up Cage beating Goro. I corrected him. Apparently you can't read simple posts and process them correctly

EDIT: I gave you an entire respect thread. Go you yourself. Still waiting on MK feats tho....

Ferret Fiend
he told you fire manipulation and teleportaion more than you have given

juggerman
he told you fire manipulation and teleportaion more than you have given

More than a respect thread? Fire that flies slower than bullets is not stopping Nightwing. Teleporting can be a pain but nothing NW can't handle.

Ferret Fiend
weapons he has also thold you this NW=Boomerangs and a stick wow deadly

juggerman
weapons he has also thold you this NW=Boomerangs and a stick wow deadly

You clearly aren't familiar with Nightwing. Take a few minutes and look thru the respect thread. You might learn something

battlemaster161
FF just stop he isnt going to give up we could put Onaga against NW and he still would think NW would win he dosent know his stuff.

juggerman
FF just stop he isnt going to give up we could put Onaga against NW and he still would think NW would win he dosent know his stuff.

You're dodging. No NW could not beat Onaga. Now how about those feats?

battlemaster161
refuse to argue with you on this you dont know your stuff

juggerman
refuse to argue with you on this you dont know your stuff

As i've actually corrected you multiple times it's clear you don't know your stuff. But thanks for playing. Don't let the door hitcha on the way out

battlemaster161
says the guy who said JC beating goro was in the game not movie and i have not given any false information everything i said has happened whether it was in the movies or not you sir have gotton several things mixed up

juggerman
says the guy who said JC beating goro was in the game not movie and i have not given any false information everything i said has happened whether it was in the movies or not you sir have gotton several things mixed up

You were actually that guy.

Again....

battlemaster161
ya i said that was in the movie you said it as in the game

Ferret Fiend
Bm you did bring it up first but you said it was in the movie but Jugger said it was in the game

juggerman

Where in this post, or any other, did i said it happened in the game? Please post it

battlemaster161

When has Johnny canonly taken on Goro? This is not from the film but the games

right here

juggerman
right here

Ah ok i see the confusion now. What i meant was "When has Johnny Cage taken on Goro in the games"(which is why i used the word 'canonly'). Then i went on to say "This(meaning the discussion) was from the games not movies.

Honestly sorry for the mix up as i see i did phrase it weird

Q99
The canon end of MK1 is apparently (going by the wiki) Liu beating both Goro and Shang Tsung, though in MK Shaolin Monks, Johnny kills him.

juggerman
Originally posted by Q99
The canon end of MK1 is Johnny beats Goro, Liu beats Shang Tsung. The movie closely followed the game canon.

No the canon to the MK game is Kang beat both Goro and Tsung. Goro was the champion and Kang usurped his position. And iirc it's said that only the champion of MK can challenge the Grandmaster(Shang Tsung).

juggerman
MK wiki:

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Liu_Kang/Original_Timeline

TrevorPhillipss
Shaolin Monks is non canon

juggerman
I didn't mention Shaolin Monks.

TrevorPhillipss
Wasn't pointing at you, someone else mentioned it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.