Sphinx W/KA Stone Vs Morgan Le Fay (Cosmic Egg)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Morgan at her peak.
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MLF_zps85348944.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SP_zps4fc72d08.jpg

Golgo13
bump

Q99
I'm pretty sure Morgan takes it, but I've only seen one story with the Sphinx.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Q99
I'm pretty sure Morgan takes it, but I've only seen one story with the Sphinx. The one from the picture is two Ka Stone Sphinx

The important Sphinx had the entire Worldmind and the Ka Stone within him when he fought Galactus. Otherwise he's been beaten by Black Bolt without the Worldmind...
And Lady Sphinx created a universe by warping 616 Earth and using all the 616 characters via warped history and then putting them back in 616 while the universe apparently still went on with the same characters. She did that via only the Ka Stone and no Worldmind.

Basically, the Ka Stone has immense potential, and Sphinx pretty much uses it like a powerup. He gets wrecked here unless he gets additional powerups, and then it gets interesting.

dmills
The worldmind amp carried over. There is a huge difference in what the Sphinx could do prior to the wm amp and what he could do post that amp. As I pointed out in the past, reality and time manipulation were not a part of his power set prior to absorbing knowledge from the wm. After that, he displayed a wide array of powers even after losing to big G. He also stated that what Meryet (lady Sphinx) did was foolish in changing everything all at once like she did. He could blink and change the world if he so wanted, but he likes the slow accumulation of power and prefers to remain in the shadows as the power behind the power. That was when he went and took his power back from her. All of that took place in New Warriors 56-60 iirc.

Also, lady Sphinx and the original Sphinx are a merged being now. In the last Nova series he has some fairly impressive feats using a single Ka stone. The young Sphinx easily swatted aside Nova, Black bolt and others. Creating a world within the fault, complete with a populace and all. Destroying a planet from a great distance just as a means to bring Nova to him in the fault etc.

complexbrother
Sphinx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.