Bane vs Puck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
The battle takes place in a huge garage.

To the death

who wins?

Bentley
Puck breaks him.

8swords
I know Bane is beastly at the current, but somethin' stellin me that puck would win this

juggernaut74
Bane stomps hard.

-K-M-
If Puck is still invulnerable then not much Bane can do to him. If it's his classic days, then Bane wins but he still takes a nut shot for good measure and really has to work for it.

juggernaut74
I bet a nutshot wouldn't work on Bane.

Mindset
Bane would beat the entire Alpha Flight roster and anything else Canada throws at him.

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I bet a nutshot wouldn't work on Bane.

True, all those steroids are bound to impact his man bits.

carver9
Bane wins, without trouble imo.

-K-M-
Without trouble?...explain.

You do know Puck was (and may still be) be class 10 and is completely invulnerable and nearly indestructible with 100 years of experience?

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Without trouble?...explain.

You do know Puck was (and may still be) be class 10 and is completely invulnerable and nearly indestructible with 100 years of experience?

Trust me, I know about Puck and you might bring up his showings against Spiral, Hulk, sneaking up on Logan, his mini showing against Vindicator, etc...but Puck would never trash anyone like Batman in the fashion Bane did. We seen what Bane Venom can do, and that's draw blood from Superman. IMO...Bane would murder him going off his recent display of power.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
Trust me, I know about Puck

Pr, you're up

Jynocidus
Bane 13/10

-K-M-
Trust me, I know about Puck and you might bring up his showings against Spiral, Hulk, sneaking up on Logan, his mini showing against Vindicator, etc...but Puck would never trash anyone like Batman in the fashion Bane did. We seen what Bane Venom can do, and that's draw blood from Superman. IMO...Bane would murder him going off his recent display of power.

Oh you mean when Batman was completely drained and weakened? Context eh? When did Bane make Superman bleed? You mean the amped up Venom that Batman had? So he made him bleed, did he even come close to winning? Not at all.

Again he is fighting someone his level of strength, more experience then him, more agile, more durable, more stamina, etc. Yeah....clearly this is Bane's fight to lose.

Stoic
@-K-M- How is it bane's fight to lose?

-K-M-
It was sarcasm, Bane is not going to "murder" Puck as Carver says.

Mindset
Carver knows more about Puck than you ever will.

-K-M-
Knowledge bomb

carver9
Oh you mean when Batman was completely drained and weakened? Context eh? When did Bane make Superman bleed? You mean the amped up Venom that Batman had? So he made him bleed, did he even come close to winning? Not at all.

Again he is fighting someone his level of strength, more experience then him, more agile, more durable, more stamina, etc. Yeah....clearly this is Bane's fight to lose.

Where was it stated that Batman was drained.?

Winning isn't the point of my post. If the Venom can give Batman enough strength to damage Superman, Bane should be able to walk through Puck.

Don't think Bane is class 10...per his showings, I think he is stronger than that.

Bane wins this 10/10 imo.

Stoic
But would he be able to even touch Puck? I mean that guy can move.

-K-M-
Where was it stated that Batman was drained.?

Winning isn't the point of my post. If the Venom can give Batman enough strength to damage Superman, Bane should be able to walk through Puck.

Don't think Bane is class 10...per his showings, I think he is stronger than that.

Bane wins this 10/10 imo.

Ummmm.....in the story, that was Bane's plan erm. He even said a direct fight would be foolish so he broke the Arkham walls and released the villains to literally tire him out. His plan was to get him to run ragid and then fight him. Clearly you didn't read that part of the story eh?

So what? It was Batman with a modified Venom, not usual Venom. Puck has hurt class 100 beings too. again...so what?

Prove it.

and you're wrong again.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Stoic
But would he be able to even touch Puck? I mean that guy can move.

Sssssh...let Carver be ignorant.

carver9
Ummmm.....in the story, that was Bane's plan erm. He even said a direct fight would be foolish so he broke the Arkham walls and released the villains to literally tire him out. His plan was to get him to run ragid and then fight him. Clearly you didn't read that part of the story eh?

So what? It was Batman with a modified Venom, not usual Venom. Puck has hurt class 100 beings too. again...so what?

Prove it.

and you're wrong again.

Yeah, you are correct, I didn't see that part.

Why would that Venom be any different than the Venom Bane takes.?

-K-M-
*sigh* did you read the story? They actually explained it was a new straind of venom. It also caused significant harm to Batman taking it

iceman24567
The current venom is the final result all the others before were shit compared to the one Bane is using and hes not above class 10 and if he is its not by that much

Golgo13
Puck tosses Bane into the sun. Flawless victory.

RockofAges
Puck gives Bane a lively fisting

Eternal Idol
Puck phucks up Bane.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Puck phucks Bane.

fixed

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Inhuman
fixed

Either way, Bane ends up a sore loser.

Inhuman

Yes, Bane will get his, in the end

Inhuman

Puck packs Bane's sh!t, and sends him in a long vacation

8swords
but Puck would never trash anyone like Batman in the fashion Bane did. We seen what Bane Venom can do, and that's draw blood from Superman. IMO...Bane would murder him going off his recent display of power.

why are you comparing, on how they could beat batman? they are 2 different people with different fighting styles. confused

uh, PR where are you?

iceman24567
Originally posted by 8swords
why are you comparing, on how they could beat batman? they are 2 different people with different fighting styles. confused

uh, PR where are you? LOL i think the Irishman had enough of carver for now

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
LOL i think the Irishman had enough of carver for now

Nah -Pr- has the force.

carver9
Originally posted by 8swords

uh, PR where are you?

Don't get it. If Bane can desteoy Batman with ease but Puck can't, what does that tell you?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Stoic
The battle takes place in a huge garage.

To the death

who wins? good thread
Bane wins, without trouble imo. log off

carver9
Lol.

YFZ 350
Bane wins this one.

-K-M-
Don't get it. If Bane can desteoy Batman with ease but Puck can't, what does that tell you?

That's if you ignore the context...which you did.

DarkSaint85

That you don't read comics.

Puck wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.