Quicksilver,Flash,Yondaime 4th Hokage,XLR8 Who is Faster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
Who is faster?
Quicksilver from X-men
Flash from DC Comics
Yondaime from Naruto
XLR8 from Ben 10
and Sonic

Uriel005
Originally posted by pain100
Who is faster?
Quicksilver from X-men
Flash from DC Comics
Yondaime from Naruto
XLR8 from Ben 10
and Sonic The one who can run through time and arrive before he left...

Edit: also one of these has nothing more than enhanced meta speed.... Teleportation is generally not considered speed. But even if hokage got it to count he still loses to flash... running through time.... Also even with terrigan amp Quicksilver still useless...

pain100
it's comparing general speed.

Theirs stamina is limited.
Theirs are on full skill speed.
It's race straight way.
Theirs must run 400 kilometres
My vote is on 4th Hokage.

Uriel005
Originally posted by pain100
it's comparing general speed.

Theirs stamina is limited.
Theirs are on full skill speed.
It's race straight way.
Theirs must run 400 kilometres
My vote is on 4th Hokage. lol no... in the time it took him to tag the area the others would have already arrived Flash first Sonic 2nd current quicksilver 3rd XLR8 not sure... Flash has done multiple circuits around the planet while fighting zoom while superman moving at top speed had yet to move a fraction of a centimeter.

what part of being able to run through time do you not get. It was part of what caused the DCnU reboot. Sonic is a snail compared to Flash... Lightspeed and even instant teleport don't matter if the opponent can litterally arrive before a race starts just by running. So character moving beyond what the limits of our understanding of reality verses a teleporter and someone who caps out at lightspeed. Hell give sonic the chaos emeralds and even giving him time stop gives him no more advantage than Zoom has... and Barry snapped that asshats neck on his way to stop him from killing his mother... good luck with that and try to read comics relevant to the characters you are using. I may not be the biggest Quicksilver fan but at least I can tell you that in terms of flat movement speed hes 3rd or 4th fastest with the Hokage being dead last without teleports and he's still slower than everyone here without it.

iceman24567
None of them are on the Flashes level speedwise plus how the hell will the 4ths Flying Thunder god tech work in a race? Its pretty useless unless he tags the Flash then ports himself that way even then Flash stomps and Naruto sucks

Silver_Lantern
flash's speed should not be compared to these set of slow beings it's a disgrace flash=1st,sonic=2nd,quicksilver=3rd, xlr8=4th,yondaime=5th

Batman-Prime
What about golden Supersonic?

DarkSaint85
Flash, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.