Powerful Marvel Character vs Powerful DC Comics Character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
Who is the most powerful in marvel and dc comics and who win in this fight?

DarkSaint85
Pick which company you like best.

Silver_Lantern
stalemate they are evenly matched in all aspect bum am a d.c fan n support them for a win

iceman24567
So Iceman vs Batman? toss up tbh

maxivitopowe
I'll have you know that is actually Squirrel Girl vs SBP

SG in Assn unequivocal stomp like a literal stomp she stand on his neck.... and he enjoys it

Batman-Prime
DC Heroes are often treated like the cosmic beings in Marvel, means they are more important to the Omniverse, like Superman. Marvel Heroes, though seemingly less powerful are more "human" down to earth guys, at least that was what distinguished them once, now it's more even. One can still identify better with Marvel guys then DC I think. Both have their cons and pros, both are equally cool. Let's hope Disney will own both one day big grin.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
DC Heroes are often treated like the cosmic beings in Marvel, means they are more important to the Omniverse, like Superman. Marvel Heroes, though seemingly less powerful are more "human" down to earth guys, at least that was what distinguished them once, now it's more even. One can still identify better with Marvel guys then DC I think. Both have their cons and pros, both are equally cool. Let's hope Disney will own both one day big grin. tell that to the 10,001 reality warpers that have been popping up in marvels mainstream cast.... Illiyana, Jamie Braddock, Legion, Franklin, Jim Jaspers, Absolom Mercator, the various high end psionics, phoenix 5, Jean Grey before P-force got kaboom'd, PIS cannons in the form of scientists i.e. Reed Richards, Pym. The casual use of reality warp gods Odin, Thor when he's not being an idiot, Loki shennanigans. A lot of these are relatively mainstreamed and regularly occurring characters compared to DC. Off the top of my head the only major mainstream universal currently active and having an effect would be Pandora. New Gods haven't done much besides Darkseid IMO, Swamp Thing in his hey day I guess as was DOV Marvel but for the most part ridiculous overpowerment is short time deal rather than an inherent power set. I guess old Kent Nelson could apply as an active player but for the most part it comes down to application of particular powersets. Given these tend to completely blow a lot of Marvel out of the water. The superman casually benching the planet for 5 days in a dark room with only a single bead of sweat to show for it comes to mind.... but his powerset generally isn't "reality's for bitches" type of deal. I mean Illyana Rasputin casually punked the Juggernaut enchant off of her brother on a whim let alone what the other warpers have been up to...

TLDR Marvel has way to many plot device Reality Warps/Science might as well be magic characters relative to DC which is far more reliant on a more limited power set.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Uriel005
tell that to the 10,001 reality warpers that have been popping up in marvels mainstream cast.... Illiyana, Jamie Braddock, Legion, Franklin, Jim Jaspers, Absolom Mercator, the various high end psionics, phoenix 5, Jean Grey before P-force got kaboom'd, PIS cannons in the form of scientists i.e. Reed Richards, Pym. The casual use of reality warp gods Odin, Thor when he's not being an idiot, Loki shennanigans. A lot of these are relatively mainstreamed and regularly occurring characters compared to DC. Off the top of my head the only major mainstream universal currently active and having an effect would be Pandora. New Gods haven't done much besides Darkseid IMO, Swamp Thing in his hey day I guess as was DOV Marvel but for the most part ridiculous overpowerment is short time deal rather than an inherent power set. I guess old Kent Nelson could apply as an active player but for the most part it comes down to application of particular powersets. Given these tend to completely blow a lot of Marvel out of the water. The superman casually benching the planet for 5 days in a dark room with only a single bead of sweat to show for it comes to mind.... but his powerset generally isn't "reality's for bitches" type of deal. I mean Illyana Rasputin casually punked the Juggernaut enchant off of her brother on a whim let alone what the other warpers have been up to...

TLDR Marvel has way to many plot device Reality Warps/Science might as well be magic characters relative to DC which is far more reliant on a more limited power set.

Pandora with the help of Barry Allen warped three multiverses into one. big grin Plus, the whole Rot, Green, and Red elemental forces.

Branlor Swift
Spawn

Odekahn
Does Marvel have anything similar to DC's "They" meaning the DC writers who were actually characterized and sent a message to Superboy Prime?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Odekahn
Does Marvel have anything similar to DC's "They" meaning the DC writers who were actually characterized and sent a message to Superboy Prime?

http://berkeleyplacecomics.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/img_2462.jpg

Mindset
Dr. Iron Doom vs. Kyle "Grifter" Rayner

Stalemate.

pain100
Darkseid vs toaa or galactus What do you think?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by pain100
Darkseid vs toaa or galactus What do you think? This is probably your most offending account yet

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by pain100
Darkseid vs toaa or galactus What do you think?

Darkseid, for sure. Unless the TOAA can create steps.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/53235/995434-599646_darkseid_stairs1_super.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Rei-Kai/darkseid_stairs2.jpg

Odekahn
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://berkeleyplacecomics.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/img_2462.jpg

Well played, Sir!

quanchi112
Darkseid, for sure. Unless the TOAA can create steps.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/53235/995434-599646_darkseid_stairs1_super.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Rei-Kai/darkseid_stairs2.jpg Never gets old.

AHHHHHH!!

And they act like this guy can carry the mighty jockstrap of Thanos.

deathslash
Originally posted by quanchi112
Never gets old.

AHHHHHH!!

And they act like this guy can carry the mighty jockstrap of Thanos. Yah see, it's uniformed statements like that that make people dislike you. By the way, wasn't Darkseid depowered in that story ark?

Inhuman
Originally posted by deathslash
Yah see, it's uniformed statements like that that make people dislike you. By the way, wasn't Darkseid depowered in that story ark?

Depowered or not , how does that justify getting pwned by stairs?
A human child with no powers can climb stairs and go down stairs.

and i luv DS, hes even in my sig smile

cdtm
Never gets old.

AHHHHHH!!

And they act like this guy can carry the mighty jockstrap of Thanos.

Quite the humiliation. And Thanos does not get humiliated by anybody.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2njhy4k.jpg

evil face

Inhuman
Originally posted by cdtm

evil face

inanimate object < human police

cdtm
Originally posted by Inhuman

Tell that to the Dalek's.

Stairs were like their worst enemy. rolling on floor laughing

Inhuman
Tell that to the Dalek's.

Stairs were like their worst enemy. rolling on floor laughing

thumb up

abhilegend
Stairs>>>>Grass.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/img0133.jpg

Inhuman
Originally posted by abhilegend
Stairs>>>>Grass.

In grass's defense, Grass is slippery sometimes, and who knows if thanos stepped on dogshit. That was central park if im not mistaken.
Those stairs look dry and secure. I dont see any moss or slime. the place looks like its nice and warm and DRY. with all the flames in background and such.

Golgo13
In grass's defense, Grass is slippery sometimes, and who knows if thanos stepped on dogshit. That was central park if im not mistaken.
Those stairs look dry and secure. I dont see any moss or slime. the place looks like its nice and warm and DRY. with all the flames in background and such.

But Thanos is wearing boots, which is good if you're walking outside in the grass/outdoors. No excuses.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Golgo13
But Thanos is wearing boots, which is good if you're walking outside in the grass/outdoors. No excuses.

DS is wearing boots as well and boots are even better walking on dry textured surfaces.

Branlor Swift
But Thanos is wearing boots, which is good if you're walking outside in the grass/outdoors. No excuses. Not when they have no grip.

Comic boots are basically made out of silk. Couple that with grass and you have the worst dog park experience of your life.

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathslash
Yah see, it's uniformed statements like that that make people dislike you. By the way, wasn't Darkseid depowered in that story ark? It is humiliating all the same. Basically, you are saying without his powers he can't even handle a few stairs.

Golgo13
DS is wearing boots as well and boots are even better walking on dry textured surfaces.

The stairs had some wear and tear, though. He wasn't paying attention. shifty

quanchi112

evil face Not canon.

laughing out loud

Inhuman
The stairs had some wear and tear, though. He wasn't paying attention. shifty

So you are saying that DS can be easily caught off guard, even by some stairs?
That his perception (senses) of his surrounding is underwhelming to the point of being surprised by inanimate objects?
Well this changes everything in DS VS. threads smile

abhilegend
Well, thanos had a power up in the form of cosmic cube.

stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Not when they have no grip.

Comic boots are basically made out of silk. Couple that with grass and you have the worst dog park experience of your life.

Silk boots?

How......metro.

Inhuman
Well, thanos had a power up in the form of cosmic cube.

stick out tongue

obviously it was a faux cube roll eyes (sarcastic)

also this...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/98623/1762053-322507497_acbded9ff7_o.jpg

abhilegend

also this...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/98623/1762053-322507497_acbded9ff7_o.jpg
It was a real cube.

That's a depowered darkseid too. Depowered Thanos got his ass kicked by that pussy silver surfer.

Inhuman
It was a real cube.

That's a depowered darkseid too. Depowered Thanos got his ass kicked by that pussy silver surfer.

laughing
surfer > random teenage thugs
Plus you have said surfer > superman

DarkSaint85
laughing

Not quite.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147644/2813633-2359944-mexicans_own_surfer.jpg

Inhuman
Not quite.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147644/2813633-2359944-mexicans_own_surfer.jpg

That was pacifist surfer. he was trying to talk to them, even if it meant posing as their prisoner to get his word in.

DarkSaint85
That was pacifist surfer. he was trying to talk to them, even if it meant posing as their prisoner to get his word in.

Lies.

There is no pacifist Surfer, only degrees to his suckitude.

abhilegend
laughing
Powerless surfer got beat down by random midgets once too.

operator616
Not canon.

laughing out loud

it's very much canon, actually.

The Darkseid scan is from a non canon issue.

deathslash
It is humiliating all the same. Basically, you are saying without his powers he can't even handle a few stairs. In Darkseid's defense, those stairs do look like they have some wear on them and that room was still moderately dark. Falling down a pair of stairs while depowered is still vastly less humiliating than being unable to stand on your own two feet while extremely amped by a cosmic artifact of power.

juggerman
And it was dark. Thanos slipped in broad ass daylight

Uriel005

evil face

missed the best one

http://modern-myths.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Squirrel-vs-Thanos.jpg

deathslash
missed the best one

http://modern-myths.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Squirrel-vs-Thanos.jpg Dude, I'm going to have to make that the background to my computer.

Bouboumaster
It's Squirrel Girl.

She would shit on Parralax and then use her squirrel power to beat the ever loving **** out of Superman.

Golgo13
Ambush Bug ambushes Squirrel Girl to death.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It's Squirrel Girl.

She would shit on Parralax and then use her squirrel power to beat the ever loving **** out of Superman. Her power isn't related to squirrels thats the cover up. Her real power is I Win You Lose Reality Warp to the level of God.
Ambush Bug ambushes Squirrel Girl to death.
Irwin's power is inversely proportional to the capabilities of the hero. Squirrel Girl stats are low enough that it doesn't trigger him and her standard physical ability even sans I win you lose is enough to kill him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by operator616
it's very much canon, actually.

The Darkseid scan is from a non canon issue. No, it is not canon. The Darkseid scan if from the older universe pre Flashpoint. wink

quanchi112

also this...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/98623/1762053-322507497_acbded9ff7_o.jpg Thugs crushing him. Hilarious.

Inhuman
Thugs crushing him. Hilarious.

Whats funny is that in slugfest/H2H threads people say DS is a skilled in H2H combat.

Even without powers I can see Iron fist, Cap, Wonder woman, etc , take out a couple of teenage thugs.

deathslash
Whats funny is that in slugfest/H2H threads people say DS is a skilled in H2H combat.

Even without powers I can see Iron fist, Cap, Wonder woman, etc , take out a couple of teenage thugs. I'm pretty certain that that story isn't canon and that darkseid only saw the one thug and thus was unprepared to defend himself from an attack from behind.

beatboks
tell that to the 10,001 reality warpers that have been popping up in marvels mainstream cast.... Illiyana, Jamie Braddock, Legion, Franklin, Jim Jaspers, Absolom Mercator, the various high end psionics, phoenix 5, Jean Grey before P-force got kaboom'd, PIS cannons in the form of scientists i.e. Reed Richards, Pym. The casual use of reality warp gods Odin, Thor when he's not being an idiot, Loki shennanigans. A lot of these are relatively mainstreamed and regularly occurring characters compared to DC. Off the top of my head the only major mainstream universal currently active and having an effect would be Pandora. New Gods haven't done much besides Darkseid IMO, Swamp Thing in his hey day I guess as was DOV Marvel but for the most part ridiculous overpowerment is short time deal rather than an inherent power set. I guess old Kent Nelson could apply as an active player but for the most part it comes down to application of particular powersets. Given these tend to completely blow a lot of Marvel out of the water. The superman casually benching the planet for 5 days in a dark room with only a single bead of sweat to show for it comes to mind.... but his powerset generally isn't "reality's for bitches" type of deal. I mean Illyana Rasputin casually punked the Juggernaut enchant off of her brother on a whim let alone what the other warpers have been up to...

Dude, do you have any idea how many Universal/ multiversal level characters DC has. This is only part of the list

Abaddon Fallen angel who once guarded hell helped Etrigan overthrow the first triumverate of hell
Abnegazar one of the deamons three improsned by the timeless ones
Agony hell's tormentors
Alex Luthor energy and dimesional manipulator Multiversal level threat
Amenadiel member of the Host
Amethyst Lord of Order
Amon Ra Lord of Order
Anit-matter man universal threat from the anti matter univers of Quard
Anti-fate antithisis of Dr Fate (Classic)
Anti-life entitiy embodiment of the anti-life equation
Appa Ali Apsa Former Guadian driven mad by linliness. Took the combinedmight of all the Guardians and GL's to beat him
Arion powerful mage who has walked the earth for 5000 yrs plus
Asmodel former member of the host who rebelled and Joined Neron
Asteroth Destroyer of destroyers
Aurakles cosmic entity who reaches through time space and dimensions
Auron X'Hal's bearer of death
Azmodus One of the Spectre's greates foes (amalgam of his former host)
Bast once powerul god who's power is decreasing
Bat-Mite 6 th dimensional imp
Beelzebub one of the triumverate of hell
Belial Father of Etrigan and Merlin
Black Flash Dark aspect of the speed force to breang death to speedsters
Black Racer DC's grim reaper
Blithe Angel of light
Carnivore First Vampire, former member of heaven
Chaon Lord of Chaos
Controllers one of the imortal races of Maltus
Darkseid Nuff said
Death Member of the endless
Decreator Evil entity that cults have tried to summon to unmake everything
Deedra Lord of Order
Deimos immortal wizard of Skartais
Delirium Member of the endless
Desire Member of the endless
Despair Member of the endless
Destiny Member of the endless
Destruction Member of the endless
Djinn 6 th dimensional imp
Dream Member of the endless
Duma Angel of scilence who ruled hell after Lucifer
Eclipso Former wrath of the presence (prior to Spectre)
Ecstacy hell's tormentors
first of fallen Omnipotent revealed to be the presence's own consience given form when he wanted to argue with it
flaw Lord of Chaos
Garamas Titan
Garn Daanuth Arion's evil brother
Gemimn Lord of Order
Ghast one of the demons three improsned by the timeless ones
Gog God of the Third world Cuurently imbedded in the Source wall
Goth demon who corrupts children
Gray Man Servant of order who farms the dreams of mortals- the power souce of the LOO
Great evel beast Omnipotent = to the presence in power. When the wto touch hands they form yin and yang
Guardians immortal keepers of order
Gyges Titan
H'ronmeer Martian God of death
Highfather leader of New genisis his staff is directly linked to the source wall.
Horus Lord of Order
Hourman III Time manipulator
Huitzilopocthli Myan god
Iblis demon destroyer
ID, 6th dimensional Imp
Imperiex Prime Galactus level being
Infinite Man Time manipulator
Ion sentient embdiment of will power
Izanami ancient god of Japan
Jheryl Lord of Order
Kancer
Kid Eternity
Kiderkin Lord of Order
King of Tears lord of the Suptle realms even the Spectre can't kill him
Kismet DC equivilent of Eternity
Koth dimensional threat faced by Doctor Occult
Krona Immortal Mutusian (Guardians, Controller, Zamarons) who released evil on the universe
Kulak Enemy of Spectre (who has defeated Spectre more than once)
Lilith Mother of atrocities
Lkz 5th Dimensional Imp
Lord Satanus Son of Shazam
Lucifer omnipotetent multiple appearances prior to getting his own title
Mageddon Sun/ planet galaxy destroyer. Capable of making all near it feel hate and despair
Malferrazae
Mallo Keeper of the Cocmic Balance, pre-Crisis multiverse being
Mammon one of Hell's wealthiest and most powerful demons
Mantis Second most powerful of Apokolips
Materna Minxx, cosmic nanny of Helen Jordan from The Spectre
Mordru Lord of Chaos
mr Keeper Lord of Chaos
Mr Mxlplk 5th Dimensional Imp
Nabu Lord of Order
Naiads elemental
Nameless One Former ruler of the Arkana realm
Nebiros Supremely powerful in the nether worlds. Took the combined might of all earth's ancient mystics to banish him
Nebula Man Sentient universe
Nekron, Get's the strength and power of all lives he tales
Neron DC = to mephisto
Merlin Brother of Etrigan
Obatala African God- Source of the power of a few Flobal Guardians
Onimar Sin Thanagarian God with control over the four forces
Orpheus I Son of Dream and Calliope
Osiris Lord of Chaos
Osiris Lord of Order
Overmaster One of their many Galactus rip offs
Parallax embodiment of pure fear
Parliament of Trees Earth elementals
Phantom Stranger Aspect of the Hope of God/ Presence
Promethean Giants proto beings that have breached the source wall
Quetzalcoatl Aztec God
Ra featured in The Sandman
Raan Va Dath, mother serpent of Etrigan, featured in The Demon
Rama Kushna, death goddess, creator of Deadman, featured in Strange Adventures
rath one of the deamons three improsned by the timeless ones
Remiel, an angel featured in The Sandman and Lucifer
Rott, demon who mind controlled Martian Manhunter into becoming Bloodwynd
S'ivaa the Destroyer Shadow Elemental
Sandalphon fallen angel who sided with Lucifer
Sandman (fifth and sixth) Vertigo's greatest character
Seviram demon in hell
Shazam Lord of Order
Shivering Jemmy Lord of Chaos
sister Sentry Lord of Order
Solaris the Tyrant Sun AI sun took the combined JLA and Justice Legion A to contain
Spectre aspect of the wrath of God/ Presence
Stigmonus Monsieur entity that thrives on despair, enemy of Spectre
Sun-Eater universal therat
Superboy-Prime
T'Charr Lord of Chaos
Takion Avitar of the light side of the source
Telephone Avatar entity that possessed telephone system and enslaved the dead
Terrataya Lord of Chaos
Tezcatlipoca Lord of Chaos
the child Lord of Chaos
The Presence DC's = TOAA
The Seven the group of abstracts that Dr Occult draws his power from
The Word Spectre's older more powerful brother
Thunderbolt I 5th Dimensional Imp
Time Trapper time manipulator universal threat
Totac / Totec Lord of Chaos
Trigon the Terrible lord of evil of another dimension
Typhon Lord of Chaos
Ultimator personification of the 10th dimension (power to make Mxlplk look weak
Vandaemeon Lord of Chaos
Vext patron deity of misfortune
Vulcan elder god
X'Hal Living Goddes of the Okarrans
Yama-No-Kami
YggDrasil the earth Elemental
Ynar Lord of Order
Zamarons one of the imortal races of Maltus
Zor Enemy of Spectre. The first 5 times they faced Spec' needed to ask the presence for greater power to match him

Bentley
And by the lack of Super Boy Prime you can tell he's still just citing the weaklings on his list!

operator616
Seriously, the list of cosmic beings could go on forever, anyway this is directed at Beatboks:

Presence isn't TOAA's equal. The closest to TOAA in DC would be Grant Morrison as shown at the end of his animal man run.

No, it is not canon.

The Darkseid scan if from the older universe pre Flashpoint. wink

Right. Go ahead and provide evidence that says spidey super stories #39 is non canon.

The Darkseid scan is from superpowers v3 #3, all super powers volumes are non canon, not to mention that Darkseid's powers were stolen:

http://i.imgur.com/gLKloI0.jpg?1

Darkseid even says so in the same page that he got owned, just that the scan provider posted a cropped image of the scan.

that is however completely irrelevant since it's non canon anyways, so im afraid you'll have to find other ways to try and low ball Darkseid.

In the staircase scenario, Darkseid was depowered as well, btw.

Uriel005
Originally posted by beatboks
Dude, do you have any idea how many Universal/ multiversal level characters DC has. This is only part of the list

Abaddon Fallen angel who once guarded hell helped Etrigan overthrow the first triumverate of hell
Abnegazar one of the deamons three improsned by the timeless ones
Agony hell's tormentors
Alex Luthor energy and dimesional manipulator Multiversal level threat
Amenadiel member of the Host
Amethyst Lord of Order
Amon Ra Lord of Order
Anit-matter man universal threat from the anti matter univers of Quard
Anti-fate antithisis of Dr Fate (Classic)
Anti-life entitiy embodiment of the anti-life equation
Appa Ali Apsa Former Guadian driven mad by linliness. Took the combinedmight of all the Guardians and GL's to beat him
Arion powerful mage who has walked the earth for 5000 yrs plus
Asmodel former member of the host who rebelled and Joined Neron
Asteroth Destroyer of destroyers
Aurakles cosmic entity who reaches through time space and dimensions
Auron X'Hal's bearer of death
Azmodus One of the Spectre's greates foes (amalgam of his former host)
Bast once powerul god who's power is decreasing
Bat-Mite 6 th dimensional imp
Beelzebub one of the triumverate of hell
Belial Father of Etrigan and Merlin
Black Flash Dark aspect of the speed force to breang death to speedsters
Black Racer DC's grim reaper
Blithe Angel of light
Carnivore First Vampire, former member of heaven
Chaon Lord of Chaos
Controllers one of the imortal races of Maltus
Darkseid Nuff said
Death Member of the endless
Decreator Evil entity that cults have tried to summon to unmake everything
Deedra Lord of Order
Deimos immortal wizard of Skartais
Delirium Member of the endless
Desire Member of the endless
Despair Member of the endless
Destiny Member of the endless
Destruction Member of the endless
Djinn 6 th dimensional imp
Dream Member of the endless
Duma Angel of scilence who ruled hell after Lucifer
Eclipso Former wrath of the presence (prior to Spectre)
Ecstacy hell's tormentors
first of fallen Omnipotent revealed to be the presence's own consience given form when he wanted to argue with it
flaw Lord of Chaos
Garamas Titan
Garn Daanuth Arion's evil brother
Gemimn Lord of Order
Ghast one of the demons three improsned by the timeless ones
Gog God of the Third world Cuurently imbedded in the Source wall
Goth demon who corrupts children
Gray Man Servant of order who farms the dreams of mortals- the power souce of the LOO
Great evel beast Omnipotent = to the presence in power. When the wto touch hands they form yin and yang
Guardians immortal keepers of order
Gyges Titan
H'ronmeer Martian God of death
Highfather leader of New genisis his staff is directly linked to the source wall.
Horus Lord of Order
Hourman III Time manipulator
Huitzilopocthli Myan god
Iblis demon destroyer
ID, 6th dimensional Imp
Imperiex Prime Galactus level being
Infinite Man Time manipulator
Ion sentient embdiment of will power
Izanami ancient god of Japan
Jheryl Lord of Order
Kancer
Kid Eternity
Kiderkin Lord of Order
King of Tears lord of the Suptle realms even the Spectre can't kill him
Kismet DC equivilent of Eternity
Koth dimensional threat faced by Doctor Occult
Krona Immortal Mutusian (Guardians, Controller, Zamarons) who released evil on the universe
Kulak Enemy of Spectre (who has defeated Spectre more than once)
Lilith Mother of atrocities
Lkz 5th Dimensional Imp
Lord Satanus Son of Shazam
Lucifer omnipotetent multiple appearances prior to getting his own title
Mageddon Sun/ planet galaxy destroyer. Capable of making all near it feel hate and despair
Malferrazae
Mallo Keeper of the Cocmic Balance, pre-Crisis multiverse being
Mammon one of Hell's wealthiest and most powerful demons
Mantis Second most powerful of Apokolips
Materna Minxx, cosmic nanny of Helen Jordan from The Spectre
Mordru Lord of Chaos
mr Keeper Lord of Chaos
Mr Mxlplk 5th Dimensional Imp
Nabu Lord of Order
Naiads elemental
Nameless One Former ruler of the Arkana realm
Nebiros Supremely powerful in the nether worlds. Took the combined might of all earth's ancient mystics to banish him
Nebula Man Sentient universe
Nekron, Get's the strength and power of all lives he tales
Neron DC = to mephisto
Merlin Brother of Etrigan
Obatala African God- Source of the power of a few Flobal Guardians
Onimar Sin Thanagarian God with control over the four forces
Orpheus I Son of Dream and Calliope
Osiris Lord of Chaos
Osiris Lord of Order
Overmaster One of their many Galactus rip offs
Parallax embodiment of pure fear
Parliament of Trees Earth elementals
Phantom Stranger Aspect of the Hope of God/ Presence
Promethean Giants proto beings that have breached the source wall
Quetzalcoatl Aztec God
Ra featured in The Sandman
Raan Va Dath, mother serpent of Etrigan, featured in The Demon
Rama Kushna, death goddess, creator of Deadman, featured in Strange Adventures
rath one of the deamons three improsned by the timeless ones
Remiel, an angel featured in The Sandman and Lucifer
Rott, demon who mind controlled Martian Manhunter into becoming Bloodwynd
S'ivaa the Destroyer Shadow Elemental
Sandalphon fallen angel who sided with Lucifer
Sandman (fifth and sixth) Vertigo's greatest character
Seviram demon in hell
Shazam Lord of Order
Shivering Jemmy Lord of Chaos
sister Sentry Lord of Order
Solaris the Tyrant Sun AI sun took the combined JLA and Justice Legion A to contain
Spectre aspect of the wrath of God/ Presence
Stigmonus Monsieur entity that thrives on despair, enemy of Spectre
Sun-Eater universal therat
Superboy-Prime
T'Charr Lord of Chaos
Takion Avitar of the light side of the source
Telephone Avatar entity that possessed telephone system and enslaved the dead
Terrataya Lord of Chaos
Tezcatlipoca Lord of Chaos
the child Lord of Chaos
The Presence DC's = TOAA
The Seven the group of abstracts that Dr Occult draws his power from
The Word Spectre's older more powerful brother
Thunderbolt I 5th Dimensional Imp
Time Trapper time manipulator universal threat
Totac / Totec Lord of Chaos
Trigon the Terrible lord of evil of another dimension
Typhon Lord of Chaos
Ultimator personification of the 10th dimension (power to make Mxlplk look weak
Vandaemeon Lord of Chaos
Vext patron deity of misfortune
Vulcan elder god
X'Hal Living Goddes of the Okarrans
Yama-No-Kami
YggDrasil the earth Elemental
Ynar Lord of Order
Zamarons one of the imortal races of Maltus
Zor Enemy of Spectre. The first 5 times they faced Spec' needed to ask the presence for greater power to match him and how many of these have regular runs or are included in company events with any regularity

Golgo13
and how many of these have regular runs or are included in company events.

Lucifer, Swamp Thing, Books of Magic, Death, Pandora, Phantom Stranger, Sandman, Etrigan, etc... All have had minis and entire runs. How many cosmic runs has Marvel had? I know Galactus had one a while ago. Any others?

Jynocidus
LT beats all DC characters stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Good times Jy.

Golgo13
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.