predators vs Sammael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
The predators from the movie Predators hunt 2 Sammael(Hellboy) in a south American jungle who wins?
If it's too much in Sammael's favor then one of the Predators get's a Plasma-caster.

COG Veteran
Predators are friggin screwed.

the ninjak
Just how do the Predators win this?

thanos-prime
plasma-Caster? They don't do well with heat.

FrothByte
The Sammael that splits in two when you kill it? I don't see how the predators win this. Sure they can probably kill the two Sammaels (though with great difficulty) but I don't see how they can stop Sammael from resurrecting.

thanos-prime
iirc it takes time for them to resurrect which could give the Predators a forum win, And im pretty sure they don't resurrect if enough of their body is destroyed Such as when Liz incinerated some.

FrothByte
Originally posted by thanos-prime
iirc it takes time for them to resurrect which could give the Predators a forum win, And im pretty sure they don't resurrect if enough of their body is destroyed Such as when Liz incinerated some.

Hmmm... well if getting knocked out of the fight is considered a win, then the Preds have a chance. I mean, they'll need to be extremely smart about it because Sammael is tough as hell, but with the right tactics and advanced weaponry on their side, yes, they can pull it off.

thanos-prime
I think sammael would win more often than not but i can see how the predators can win.

the ninjak
Originally posted by thanos-prime

True dat.

Predators win. Well done.

Sammael's ability doesn't work in this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.