Titans Attack Ba Sing Se

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AuraAngel
The setup: 3 wounded members of the Survey Corps(unable to fight but can still communicate) find themselves in Ba Sing Se right after the whole Drill Incident takes place. They each stumble across a different party of characters.

One runs into the Gaang(Appa is still missing), the other Zuko and Iroh, and the last one runs into Jet and pals. They're all given more or less the same info: Titans are attacking the city and the weakspot is the back of the neck. They regenerate from attacks elsewhere. Just as they all get this info they hear a loud crashing as the outerwall is smashed open by the Colossal Titan. The Titans are invading.

The players:

On the Titan side you have 100 normal Titans, the Colossal Titan, the Armored Titan, the Female Titan, the Dancing Titan, and Hairy Titan(last two are more manga characters for those not in the know). The object on their end is kill everyone in the city.

On the Avatar side things are a touch more complex. The Gaang, Zuko/Iroh, and the Freedom Fighters are all involved(Aang, Zuko, and Jet also get the Survey Corps gear and for convenience sake let's say their natural agility allows them to quickly master it) but there is more. Long Feng has been spying on the Avatar and is aware of all that has happened. He understands the titan's weakness and plans to have his Dai Li eliminate all the titans. If successful he also plans to go ahead and preform a coup to take over the kingdom as their is no covering this up. He'll help the Gaang but won't be torn apart if they fail and get eaten. Zuko and Iroh are willing to work with the Avatar though since they have bigger things to worry about(literally) and the Freedom Fighters won't get hung up on the Firebenders for the same reason. The last player are Azula and her pals. She recognizes the threat of the titans and plans to kill them all but is also interested in seeing if they can be used to weak the city for her and her troops to swoop in and take it.

So yeah I think that is everything. Here is hoping the whole thing isn't spite but if it is suggest ways I can make it not spite(ex. add more titans or use fewer titans).

Q99
100 normals isn't very much... and the walls of Ba Sing Se are more impressive than the Shingeki ones, they're too tall for the Colossal to look over! I'm not sure what they use for gates either, but earthbenders can close them up solid even if breached.

There's multiple walls, so even if they get in the main one, there's the city wall. And Ba Sing Se has a fairly sizable army, plus the Dai Li... knowing the weak point, the Avatar people can handle this. The Gaang can destroy them pretty easily, and the conventional forces can still handle some.

So in short, Ba Sing Se survives. Takes some casualties, but the multi-level fortification, plus all the earthbenders for both defense and reinforcing fortification, helps.

AuraAngel
Really? Do the other special titans not help much?

What if I doubled the number of titans?

Q99
The special titans definitely help, they're badasses that require major characters to deal with (but with the note that the Gaang can handle all of them), but the 100 normals is a fairly small force to take on what is effectively an entire fortified country.

Though... then again, the Hairy Titan can do something about that... he does up the threat considerably come to think of it.

AuraAngel
What if I add these "titans" to the mix? stick out tongue

battlemaster161
I think Ba sing Se survives

Q99
Originally posted by AuraAngel
What if I add these "titans" to the mix? stick out tongue

Awesome smile

Although, do you know what Titan would be most terrifying? Sasha titan.

More Titans!

AuraAngel
But mine are drawn by the author so they're like canon and stuff. Well not really.

Zack Fair
Kamisama Titan solos.

AuraAngel
So what if I triple the number of titans?

And if that doesn't work add the non-canon titans from the author?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.