House Of El Vote: Abhilegend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
All House Of El members are called to cast a vote.

For crimes against The Man Of Steel, Abhilegend must be sanctioned.

The choices.

1. A 3 month ban from The House Of El.

2. CAST OUT FROM THE HOUSE OF EL!

Digi
Lifetime ban is too harsh. What are his crimes?

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
Lifetime ban is too harsh. What are his crimes? Mainly just being himself.

LordofBrooklyn
Lifetime ban is too harsh. What are his crimes?

Publicly siding against Superman without the necessary defensive hyperbole or obfuscation.

Giving the Silver Surfer the victory over Superman by relying only on the Surfer respect thread for facts.

abhilegend
facepalm @ LordofBrokeback

Mindset
Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm @ LordofBrokeback lol

JBL
Lifetime ban is too harsh. What are his crimes? I could tell you his crimes, but it would take a month to type them all, but the worst he has is lying.

Branlor Swift
Can bada ban QueenofBrokeBack?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Can bada ban Branthebitch?

Absolutely!

Branlor Swift
reported for bypassing the censor.

You're in for it now

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
I could tell you his crimes, but it would take a month to type them all, but the worst he has is lying.

The floor is yours, sir.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

The choices.

2. CAST OUT FROM THE HOUSE OF EL! Life time ban. No true representative of Kal would ever give Norrin the majority. This thread is pure win.

Wei Phoenix
facepalm @ LordofBrokeback

Projecting who you want him to be?

Inhuman
In Abhi's defense, it was one of the few times (maybe the only) that he stated the truth 100%. Unbiasedly he picked the correct winner of that fight.
Knocking him for that is like punishing him for being right, and encouraging him to continue with his blind supes obsession.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Projecting who you want him to be?
Nah, its what bada wants him to be.

313dur

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
In Abhi's defense, it was one of the few times (maybe the only) that he stated the truth 100%. Unbiasedly he picked the correct winner of that fight.
Knocking him for that is like punishing him for being right, and encouraging him to continue with his blind supes obsession. But according to the Super fanatical he is weak for ever having had this opinion. He can't be a part of their group anymore.

Inhuman
Originally posted by quanchi112
But according to the Super fanatical he is weak for ever having had this opinion. He can't be a part of their group anymore.

ok sounds logical i guess

Odekahn
House of El members? Lol I know the term in relation to Superman, but what meaning does it have on the forum?

DarkSaint85
You think your 'logic' is safe?

HE WILL FIND HIM!!!!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Odekahn
House of El members? Lol I know the term in relation to Superman, but what meaning does it have on the forum?

All Superman supporters are members of the House of El. Failure to follow the rules of The House of El results in sanctions.

Odekahn
Ah, nice lol. I need a new sig pic.

quanchi112
All Superman supporters are members of the House of El. Failure to follow the rules of The House of El results in sanctions. Abhi is banished in shame.

TheGodKiller
Permanent exile. Maybe that'll finally teach him some manners.

TheGodKiller
Also, can someone link me to the post where abhi allegedly betrayed Superman in favor of the Silver Surfer?

LordofBrooklyn
I'm hearing extremely disturbing rumors of a Herochat confrontation where, Abhilegend, once again failed the House of El.

This better not be true!

Zack Fair
Are we sure we want to risk rogue, evil Supermen?

Jynocidus
off with his head

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Are we sure we want to risk rogue, evil Supermen?

That is a chance I'm willing to take!

DarkSaint85
So Abhi now becomes SBP?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So Abhi now becomes SBP?

More like Beppo depending on the verdict.

DarkSaint85
http://bmj2k.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/hair1a.jpg

Zack Fair
http://bmj2k.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/hair1a.jpg http://bensbargains.net/thecheckout/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/superman-news-reaction.gif

CosmicComet
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

This affront, cannot be forgiven.

Uriel005
All Superman supporters are members of the House of El. Failure to follow the rules of The House of El results in sanctions. One of several powerblocks on KMC

Church of the Gamma Father
the 1 man Church of Aquaman... internet cookies for the correct guesser and I'll give a hint. It's a mod

Thorbags

The Thanos Rage block (tm) set up a relatively close argument on Thanos in Quan's opinion anything elder god level and below. See what happens. Nihilus much more reasonable and at least doesn't try to ridiculous stretch one time deal feats as dogma...

There used to be a batman block but thats been rather worn down

Silver Surfer surprisingly never had a block of all out backers as far as I can remember.

So yeah theres the major characters that get relentless support from members.

quanchi112
He's done. No one recognizes him as a true Superman fan. Well done, Brooklyn.

pym-ftw
How is this still open?

Zack Fair
This is serious business. The house of El is law.

Time for you usurpers to accept this.

pym-ftw
Superman would forgive him....

Zack Fair
Abhi has crossed into Zod territory. Byrne Superman bans him to the phantom zone.

Batman-Prime
I think we should forgive Abhi. Everyone has a weak moment and deserves a second chance.

pym-ftw
Abhi has crossed into Zod territory. Byrne Superman bans him to the phantom zone. maybe, I just think shunning him could turn him into Ultraman supporter, and nobody wants that...Originally posted by Uriel005
One of several powerblocks on KMC

the 1 man Church of Aquaman... internet cookies for the correct guesser and I'll give a hint. It's a mod

Thorbags

The Thanos Rage block (tm) set up a relatively close argument on Thanos in Quan's opinion anything elder god level and below. See what happens. Nihilus much more reasonable and at least doesn't try to ridiculous stretch one time deal feats as dogma...

Silver Surfer surprisingly never had a block of all out backers as far as I can remember.

So yeah theres the major characters that get relentless support from members. you forgot the way of the Fist...

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I think we should forgive Abhi. Everyone has a weak moment and deserves a second chance.

Abhilegend chose Surfer over Superman without having ever read a single Silver Surfer issue! He relied on a respect thread to cast an anti-Superman vote!

There is a word for this...

ABOMINATION!

To add to this, either a Hulk or Thor fan allegedly crushed Abhi in Superman knowledge leading to the shaming of The House Of El.

If this Herochat incident is true then that changes everything.

Digi
I'll give him this: Abhi is the first dedicated fanboy whose insistence on his character actually improved KMC relations in the process. This whole thread is win, so long as it doesn't devolve into anything nastier.

quanchi112
Abhilegend chose Surfer over Superman without having ever read a single Silver Surfer issue! He relied on a respect thread to cast an anti-Superman vote!

There is a word for this...

ABOMINATION!

To add to this, either a Hulk or Thor fan allegedly crushed Abhi in Superman knowledge leading to the shaming of The House Of El.

If this Herochat incident is true then that changes everything. I bet it was shuruku. Thor fan who seemed twice as knowledgeable on Superman and the guy loves Thor. These are unforgivable acts.

vince_slice
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Also, can someone link me to the post where abhi allegedly betrayed Superman in favor of the Silver Surfer?
Here:
Surfer wins 6/10.

He also wrote this blasphemy:
I always give surfer 6/10 over superman, superman 6/10 over thor and thor 6/10 over surfer. They are highest of heralds, they can take any of other 2 on any given day and win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud at this thread.

Off with his head!

Although not for speaking the truth about how Superman matches up with Surfer, but for all his past crimes.

cdtm
I bet it was shuruku. Thor fan who seemed twice as knowledgeable on Superman and the guy loves Thor. These are unforgivable acts.

Shuruku had knowledge, but had a tendency to lowball or distort Superman feats, from what I've seen..

An example: Captain Marvel holding his own with Eclipsed bloodlusted Superman proves Cap is > Superman, while Superman defeating an eclipsed Mon El doesn't prove that Superman is > Mon El, but only proves he could eek out a win on dogged determination...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by cdtm
Shuruku had knowledge, but had a tendency to lowball or distort Superman feats, from what I've seen..

An example: Captain Marvel holding his own with Eclipsed bloodlusted Superman proves Cap is > Superman, while Superman defeating an eclipsed Mon El doesn't prove that Superman is > Mon El, but only proves he could eek out a win on dogged determination...

I don't know about that discussion but when Superman beat Mon-El possessed by Eclipso, Mon-El was explicitly more powerful then Superman. It was made very clear in that story.

Anyone who believes that the fight proves Superman > Mon-El in terms of raw power, is being dishonest imo.

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know about that discussion but when Superman beat Mon-El possessed by Eclipso, Mon-El was explicitly more powerful then Superman. It was made very clear in that story.

Anyone who believes that the fight proves Superman > Mon-El in terms of raw power, is being dishonest imo.

Daxamites being more powerful then Superman was the company line at the time. In almost every story with them, someone has to say they're more powerful.

Which never really played out in their confrontations.

But if you're going to use Eclipso as a benchmark, I don't think it's dishonest to compare Cap's performance to Superman's, as an eclipsed Daxamite is a pretty close analogy to an eclipsed Superman, when the purpose was to prove that Cap is > Superman.

kgkg
Wait... What happened?

quanchi112

An example: Captain Marvel holding his own with Eclipsed bloodlusted Superman proves Cap is > Superman, while Superman defeating an eclipsed Mon El doesn't prove that Superman is > Mon El, but only proves he could eek out a win on dogged determination... I never said he is all knowing I believe he has a more intimate knowledge about Superman than Abhilegend. It might be another herochat poster but shuruku is my vote.

Badabing
I've just used the powers of LiZod and my mod powers to promote Abhi to Supreme Ruler of the House of El, and he's also the boss of LOB and Quan on KMC. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
I've just used the powers of LiZod and my mod powers to promote Abhi to Supreme Ruler of the House of El, and he's also the boss of LOB and Quan on KMC. thumb up No man, lizard, or pretender can ever dream to boss Quahn around. I destroy that which I deem inferior.

-Pr-
Who died and put LoB in charge? I have good mind to banish you both for this affront.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Who died and put LoB in charge? I have good mind to banish you both for this affront. He put the vote to the people. They have spoken. Abhi is out for his crimes.

-Pr-
He put the vote to the people. They have spoken. Abhi is out for his crimes.

Then you and about 4-5 other people in this thread can join him, as you're just as bad.

quanchi112
Then you and about 4-5 other people in this thread can join him, as you're just as bad. This isn't about his crimes it is about him betraying Superman. That crime is unforgivable in the House of El. I didn't make the thread I just cast my vote as a taxpayer of kmc.

Alias Stone
Tax payer?

Diesldude
Who died and put LoB in charge? I have good mind to banish you both for this affront.
No one did, I got asked via PM and I told him to start this thread because he was going to spam the superman vs SS thread with it.

As for Abhi. He is forgiven.

Utrigita
Originally posted by pym-ftw
you forgot the way of the Fist...

And the Doom Platoon

Endless Mike
Send him to the Phantom Zone

TheGodKiller
This isn't about his crimes
Abhi is out for his crimes.

Rao Kal El
Abhi must have exposed to red kryptonite, or the thread was about "who can manipulate matter better, Superman or SS?"

Also Quan should be promoted to SUPREME MOD with powers in KMC, Herochat and the vine.

LordofBrooklyn
I've just used the powers of LiZod and my mod powers to promote Abhi to Supreme Ruler of the House of El, and he's also the boss of LOB and Quan on KMC. thumb up

Listen carefully, Gecko!

You have NO standing, NONE, when it comes to The House of El!

Justice will be met and you can't stop it!

LordofBrooklyn
Who died and put LoB in charge?

There was a clear absence of leadership and I seized power!

What of it?

Uriel005
Originally posted by pym-ftw
maybe, I just think shunning him could turn him into Ultraman supporter, and nobody wants that... you forgot the way of the Fist... Lord Rand stands above such petty politics as does Doom. I thought that was pretty obvious...

LordofBrooklyn
I always give surfer 6/10 over superman, superman 6/10 over thor and thor 6/10 over surfer. They are highest of heralds, they can take any of other 2 on any given day and win.

NOW THIS!

TRAITOR

mad

abhilegend
FWIW, if anybody wants to know how much I destroyed shuruku in his superman knowledge he should read this.

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,245992.240.html

I flat out owned him.

JayDaDon
*looks at poll results*

SHEEEEZZZZZus

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Uriel005
One of several powerblocks on KMC

Thorbags

So yeah theres the major characters that get relentless support from members.

Church of Gamma
Thor Corps
House of El
Church of Rand
Arthur's Aquarium and Maritime Pet Store
Dick Riders
The Thanosi

cdtm
FWIW, if anybody wants to know how much I destroyed shuruku in his superman knowledge he should read this.

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,245992.240.html

I flat out owned him.

Nice touch adding the dream Manhunter raving about his power.

-Pr-
There was a clear absence of leadership and I seized power!

What of it?

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

You haven't earned your stripes, boy. uhuh

Alias Stone
Gamma Cultist
Thor Corps
House of El
Way of the Fist
Dick Riders?
The Thanosi
You forgot the "Batmites" and the "Acht Clan" of which I am a member

DarkSaint85
Dick Riders are the fans of Nova Prime.

There's also a Kangbanger, but he's of little consequence.

Utrigita
Church of Gamma
Thor Corps
House of El
Church of Rand
Dick Riders
The Thanosi

Way of the fist
Doom Platoon

LordofBrooklyn
One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

You haven't earned your stripes, boy. uhuh

Take a look around you.

I suggest you be very careful!

-Pr-
Take a look around you.

I suggest you be very careful!

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Nice touch adding the dream Manhunter raving about his power.
Thanks.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Alias Stone
You forgot the "Batmites" and the "Acht Clan" of which I am a member

What is the Acht clan?

DarkSaint85
What is the Acht clan?

Unknown.

LordofBrooklyn
Unknown.

When we're through casting final judgement on, Abhilegend, The House Of El may have to look into this.

quanchi112
ipad typo, creep.

quanchi112

NOW THIS!

TRAITOR

mad I won't ever recognize him as a true Superman fan like jelly robes. He's a pretender to the crown.

Batman-Prime
I won't ever recognize him as a true Superman fan like jelly robes. He's a pretender to the crown.

Says the guy who gave Surtur the win over a Team with Thanos...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Says the guy who gave Surtur the win over a Team with Thanos... huge diff. I did not see Thanos in the thread and responded quickly. Abhi explained his reasoning and gave a close matchup to a rival of Superman. I stated as soon as I knew Thanos was in the thread he solo'd.

Jelly robes is a real fan and never used to argue for the Surfer over Superman. He will never live this done.

laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
huge diff. I did not see Thanos in the thread and responded quickly. Abhi explained his reasoning and gave a close matchup to a rival of Superman. I stated as soon as I knew Thanos was in the thread he solo'd.

Jelly robes is a real fan and never used to argue for the Surfer over Superman. He will never live this done.

laughing out loud

Who is Jelly Robes?

TheGodKiller
ipad typo, creep.
That's not a typo. That's you flip-flopping one post after another, and me making you argue with yourself the same way OneDumbG0 makes zopzop argue with himself.

TheGodKiller
Who is Jelly Robes?
A denizen of herochat.

quanchi112
That's not a typo. That's you flip-flopping one post after another, and me making you argue with yourself the same way OneDumbG0 makes zopzop argue with himself. ipad typo, nerd.

Diesldude
ipad typo, nerd.

how is this a typo? A typo in a word maybe, but you're blaming mistyped complete sentences on Ipad spellcheck? laughing out loud

This isn't about his crimes it is about him betraying Superman. That crime is unforgivable in the House of El. I didn't make the thread I just cast my vote as a taxpayer of kmc.

He put the vote to the people. They have spoken. Abhi is out for his crimes.

TheGodKiller
ipad typo, nerd.
Stop spamming, troll.

Zack Fair
lol. apple.

Batman-Prime
lol. apple.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
how is this a typo? A typo in a word maybe, but you're blaming mistyped complete sentences on Ipad spellcheck? laughing out loud Figuratively speaking. Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Stop spamming, troll. Quit crying, submissive.

TheLordofMurder
But according to the Super fanatical he is weak for ever having had this opinion. He can't be a part of their group anymore.

As you were expelled from the presence of Thanos for giving Surtur the victory over Thanos!?

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
As you were expelled from the presence of Thanos for giving Surtur the victory over Thanos!?

laughing out loud

Happy Dance Thanos wins. Unlike Abhi who supported his reasoning and maintained his judas approach to the House of El.

Let it go, kiddo.

-Pr-
So, this thread has outlived its usefulness, no?

TheLordofMurder
Thanos wins. Unlike Abhi who supported his reasoning and maintained his judas approach to the House of El.

Let it go, kiddo.

We expected Thanos haters like yourself to be able to pick Thanos's name out of a line up as you well did...

You are forever a disgrace to Thanos of Titan...let it go kiddo...you cant take it back now!

TheLordofMurder
Surtur wins.

TheGodKiller
Quit crying, submissive.
Silence, poop-eater.

quanchi112
We expected Thanos haters like yourself to be able to pick Thanos's name out of a line up as you well did...

You are forever a disgrace to Thanos of Titan...let it go kiddo...you cant take it back now! Thanos does win the thread. Sorry, but he clearly wins. Let it go, katana boy.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Silence, poop-eater. Such a sub.

LordofBrooklyn
So, this thread has outlived its usefulness, no?

No.

It will remain open until a month has passed or there is 50 votes for either option.

Then judgement will be passed.

Omega Vision
Are there even 50 active members in this forum, not counting socks and people like me who just sort of browse once or twice a day?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Are there even 50 active members in this forum, not counting socks and people like me who just sort of browse once or twice a day?

I think on comicbook day it comes close to 50.

quanchi112
I think on comicbook day it comes close to 50. I suggest we cast judgement already since it is obvious the. House of El does not recognize this Secret Surfer fan as a true Kal-El any longer.

LordofBrooklyn
It is time!

Abhilegend, for the crime of high treason against Superman and The House Of El, we find you....

GUILTY

ON THIS DAY, OCTOBER 5, IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2013, BY THE POWERS VESTED IN ME, I NOW CAST YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE OF EL!

LordofBrooklyn
May this act as a warning to all other members of The House Of El!

http://www.vectortemplates.com/raster/superman-logo-012.png

quanchi112
It is time!

Abhilegend, for the crime of high treason against Superman and The House Of El, we find you....

GUILTY

ON THIS DAY, OCTOBER 5, IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2013, BY THE POWERS VESTED IN ME, I NOW CAST YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE OF EL! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will never recognize him as a Superman fan. This is as official as it gets.

-Pr-
It is time!

GUILTY

ON THIS DAY, OCTOBER 5, IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2013, BY THE POWERS VESTED IN ME, I NOW CAST YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE OF EL!

I love how you noobs think the House of El is a democracy.

Philo and I have ruled with an Iron First for long enough, and it's time you were put in your place.

You can join him. To the Phantom Zone with you too, usurper.

abhilegend
It is time!

GUILTY

Oh shut up already.

LordofBrooklyn
I love how you noobs think the House of El is a democracy.

Philo and I have ruled with an Iron First for long enough, and it's time you were put in your place.

You can join him. To the Phantom Zone with you too, usurper.

This is the SECOND time you have challenged the authority of The House of El, potato biter!

Consider this your final warning.

Before you respond, ask yourself this question

Do you FEEL in charge?

-Pr-
This is the SECOND time you have challenged the authority of The House of El, potato biter!

Consider this your final warning.

Before you respond, ask yourself this question

Do you FEEL in charge?

Thread closed.

peaches

Badabing

The choices.

2. CAST OUT FROM THE HOUSE OF EL! Pr messaged me and said LoB is a false Superman fan and he is banned from the House of El. But LoB is welcome to mow the lawn, rake the leaves, shovel the snow, mop the floor, etc. thumb up

abhilegend
I banished LoB from House of El because he is a pretender.

iceman24567
Bada opened this back up just to antagonize members? I say we vote to demote the scaly dictator no expression

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by iceman24567
Bada opened this back up just to antagonize members? I say we vote to demote the scaly dictator no expression

I want his hide, need new boots!

http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af221/TamaraHenson/JPOG/Spino-2.jpg

iceman24567
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I want his hide, need new boots!

http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af221/TamaraHenson/JPOG/Spino-2.jpg I was planning on stewing his Raptor meat and serve it with a lovely red wine

Prof. T.C McAbe
I was planning on stewing his Raptor meat and serve it with a lovely red wine

thumb up
He is old and the meat might be tough and smelly, maybe even with a lot of bacteria due to the decay from old age, be sure to cook it through!
And just don't waste a good red on it, might be a waste for all we know.

LordofBrooklyn
Pr messaged me and said LoB is a false Superman fan and he is banned from the House of El. But LoB is welcome to mow the lawn, rake the leaves, shovel the snow, mop the floor, etc. thumb up

YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR THIS OUTRAGE!!!

WHEN YOUR TODDLER ARMS REACH OUT FOR MERCY, THERE WILL BE NONE!!!

mad mad mad

Board Walker
May I vote too?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Board Walker
May I vote too? ......NO!

Board Walker
......NO!

why?

LordofBrooklyn
The BABY ARMED BASTARD even altered the voting!

This should be grounds for an IMMEDIATE removal as moderator!

Galan007
Has this ridiculous 'House of El' and holier-than-thou capital letter-speak ever been amusing to anyone except LordofTwinks..?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
Has this ridiculous 'House of El' and holier-than-thou capital letter-speak ever been amusing to anyone except LordofTwinks..?

I think he faps everytime someone responds to his nonsense. House of El lolzworthy

Time Immemorial
Pr messaged me and said LoB is a false Superman fan and he is banned from the House of El. But LoB is welcome to mow the lawn, rake the leaves, shovel the snow, mop the floor, etc. thumb up

Lob does have Hulk in his Avatar and has not followed these guidelines I set up as the self claimed Leader of the House of El should be representing.

Here is the House of El since dawn of Time

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=603020&pagenumber=1

To join the House.

Title:House of El

Signature: Something bad ass.

Represent Us when needed against Tyrannical opposers

Lob is in violation of a few rules of the House of El

1. Not having House of El as his title. Guilty

2. Not having a Superman Avatar or Related. Guilty

3. Having Hulk in his Avatar. Guilty.

4. Not being from Brooklyn. Guilty.

How do you plead Lob?

LordofBrooklyn

Your only value here is Piracy Wednesday!

KEEP QUIET, BOY!

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I think he faps everytime someone responds to his nonsense. House of El lolzworthy

You're confusing me with the animals you like to emasculate.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH and deal with the rabble your used to.

Sin I AM
Sigh....

Damborgson

KEEP QUIET, BOY!

laughing

Galan007
I think he faps everytime someone responds to his nonsense. House of El lolzworthy Yeah, he's really just become one of the more annoying trolls I've seen here. He thinks the House of El and capital letter gimmicks are funny, but they aren't. Not even slightly.

Frankly, I doubt any other forum/mod on this site would tolerate him... Which is probably why he only pulls the BS here, come to think of it. thumb up

Sin I AM
Yeah, he's really just become one of the more annoying trolls I've seen here. He thinks the House of El and capital letter gimmicks are funny, but they aren't. Not even slightly.

Frankly, I doubt any other forum/mod on this site would tolerate him... Which is probably why he only pulls the BS here, come to think of it. thumb up

Cheers. Where's pr? I know bada relishes this sort of humor.

Galan007
Pr died, iirc.

LordofBrooklyn
Yeah, he's really just become one of the more annoying trolls I've seen here. He thinks the House of El and capital letter gimmicks are funny, but they aren't. Not even slightly.

Wednesday hasn't arrived yet.

Why are you commenting?

Prof. T.C McAbe
I think LoB is ok, he is the counterpoint to badabing, they are like two sides of the same coin, both harmless but one black and one italian.

LordofBrooklyn
I think LoB is ok, he is the counterpoint to badabing, they are like two sides of the same coin, both harmless but one black and Supreme and one tyrannical and italian.

I approve of this post.

Badabing
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Lob does have Hulk in his Avatar and has not followed these guidelines I set up as the self claimed Leader of the House of El should be representing.

Here is the House of El since dawn of Time

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=603020&pagenumber=1

To join the House.

Title:House of El

Signature: Something bad ass.

Represent Us when needed against Tyrannical opposers

Lob is in violation of a few rules of the House of El

1. Not having House of El as his title. Guilty

2. Not having a Superman Avatar or Related. Guilty

3. Having Hulk in his Avatar. Guilty.

4. Not being from Brooklyn. Guilty.

How do you plead Lob? I approve of this post. clapclap

Sin I AM
Pr died, iirc.

Meh

I think LoB is ok, he is the counterpoint to badabing, they are like two sides of the same coin, both harmless but one black and one italian.

Nice sig btw

Prof. T.C McAbe
Meh

Nice sig btw

Thanks, I like yours too, it looks better than the new female Thor.

panthergod
Abhi the best Superman ive seen on kmc. And im an elder of everyone on this board ob the subject since 2002 ive been on the original Team Superman. Abhi the unit leader on KMC.

Time Immemorial
Lob makes me laugh, I know a lot of people don't get his humor but if you look at the stuff he writes, he plays a good game. I guess its in the eye of the beholder.

LordofBrooklyn
I approve of this post. clapclap

I DON'T APPROVE!

P.S. Time, you FOOL, you really believe the filthy Raptor's lies about Idaho? mad

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by panthergod
Abhi the best Superman ive seen on kmc. And im an elder of everyone on this board ob the subject since 2002 ive been on the original Team Superman. Abhi the unit leader on KMC.

Things done changed!

Badabing
Originally posted by panthergod
Abhi the best Superman ive seen on kmc. And im an elder of everyone on this board ob the subject since 2002 ive been on the original Team Superman. Abhi the unit leader on KMC. thumb up

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Lob makes me laugh, I know a lot of people don't get his humor but if you look at the stuff he writes, he plays a good game. I guess its in the eye of the beholder. He's a good sport about it too. But he has no choice with me since I am LiZod, LiZord, Lizodilla, etc. vin

I DON'T APPROVE!

P.S. Time, you FOOL, you really believe the filthy Raptor's lies about Idaho? mad Pipe down LordOfBoise.

Digi
This thread is gold.

KEEP QUIET, BOY!

laughing out loud

Pr died, iirc.

Meh

lmao

LordofBrooklyn
Pipe down LordOfBoise.

If only someone had pulled a Chappelle on this Rabid Raptor at birth!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/3252235_o.gif

Soon, Though.

SOON!

Mindset
laughing out loud

Damborgson

Soon, Though.

SOON!

"Mmm that tastes BAWLLER!"

Sin I AM
Thanks, I like yours too, it looks better than the new female Thor.

I hate the new female thor. It's so forced its pathetic

carver9

Soon, Though.

SOON!

laughing out loud laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>